His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 5

5K 206 135
By dionnes_tapes

HOSEOK

The air was cold and bitter. The sky dark, not even a sketch of a star shining within the lonely atmosphere.

Hoseok stood up against his dodge, his hands in the pockets of his coat, his brown hair falling over his eyes as he stared out into the distance. The parking lot was vacant and any other time he would be on edge, knowing that there was nobody here with him.

But he had his gun and he had his wits, so he was fine. Hoseok wasn't scared of anything except for losing the people he loved. So he had no reason to worry because they were all safe. He made sure they were all safe...

The sound of shoes scraping the cracked gravel catches Hoseok's attention. Looking up, he seen the person he was expecting coming near him wearing a hoodie over his head and his usual jeans and sneakers.

Hoseok clenched his jaw, leaning up from the car.

"You late." He mumbled. The boy sighed. "I know I know, I'm sorry Jay. I got held up."

"Get your shit together. This is serious." Hoseok mumbled, opening his drivers side door. "I have something for you." He said.

Hoseok looked behind him at the boy. "But first take that hoodie off your head. I'm not one of your little high school friends." Hoseok scolded just as he always did.

The boy shook his head at first, hesitating. "N-no." He stuttered.

Hoseok sighed. "Dee come on. It's just me."

Dee gave him a look, his brown eyes shining with something hoseok couldn't quite pick out. He then slid the hoodie from his head and revealed his face to the older.

"Fucking hell dee, what the fuck happened to your face?!" He shouted, walking up to the younger causing him to flinch. Hoseok's heart shattered.

"I'm sorry. It's just me." He mumbled, tilting Dee's head after holding his chin with his fingers. Hoseok clenched his jaw.

"Who did this to you?" He asked. Dee sniffled, looking down. "Who did it?" Hoseok asked again.

Dee looked up at him. "M-my Da- Jay!" He shouted, looking at something behind hoseok.

Just as Hoseok turned around, he was pushed away by Dee. Just as it happened in actuality, Dee was struck twice. How did hoseok ever think it was possible to save him?

Dee's soul was already gone. He had been ready to give it up. It hadn't yet settled that he was on the ground bleeding out until hoseok dropped to his knees and the shooting stopped.

Tears fall from his eyes. He sits next to the boy he seen as a little brother, feeling his body sink into an endless black pit of self hatred.

"Dee!" He shouted, going to hold the boy's head on his lap. Blood just spilled and spilled until the concrete was soaked. It seemed as if through the cracks of the ground, the blood seeps.

"Please Dee." He begged, his body trembling as he watched the boy take his last breaths.

"H-h-hoseok..." he stuttered. He had never addressed hoseok by his real name. Only "Jay". And you know what? Hoseok regretted not allowing for the younger to call him by his first name. Because it sounded perfect when he said it.

"Hoseok." He said again, more clearly this time. "I'm here." Hoseok responded, holding on to him.

"Hoseok?" This time it was questioning and the voice sounded more feminine.

"Hoseok!"

-switch in pov-

Hoseok's eyes opened as he jumped up from laying on the bed. Looking around, a cold sweat coating his naked chest as his breathing picked up.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Trinity asked, adjusting her shirt as she turned around to help him. Hoseok looked over at her, relaxing at the sight of her.

"Fuck." He cursed, shaking his head as he brought his fingers up to grip his hair, laying back down.

Trinity followed after him, propping her head up on her hand as her other hand brought his fingers down from gripping his hair.

"You'll hurt yourself if you do that." She mumbled. Hoseok's Adam's apple bobbled as he gulped constantly, staring up at the ceiling.

"Talk to me." She said softly, looking down at his face. He had obviously been having a bad dream. She had never known Hoseok to go through something like that in his sleep. This was her first time seeing it and she didn't know what to do.

"I don't know what to say." Hoseok mumbled honestly, his voice cracking. Trinity was silent. Maybe he would find his words, he just needed time.

It was quiet for another minute before he started to speak again.

"I had a dream about Dee..." he mumbled.

"I just can't get over the fact that he's gone." He whispered. "Those bullets were meant for me, trin-"

"Don't talk like that." Trinity whimpered, actually flinching at the thought of hoseok getting shot.

"But it's true." He said softly - his voice was the softest trin had ever heard it be and honestly she was shocked. But he was vulnerable and opening up to her.

"I know you hate it when I talk like that but it's true." He looked over at her.

"He pushed me out of the way and took those bullets for me. I tried to save him Trinity. I called the ambulance I paid for everything.. I prayed for him." Hoseok said.

"But he still didn't make it." Hoseok chocked up an actual sob. It was then she noticed tears forming in his eyes.

Trinity frowned, pulling him closer to her without even thinking. Hoseok buried his head into her chest, wrapping his arm around her as she pulled the covers up over their bodies.

"He had bruises all over him. His father's a fucking asshole. He used to abuse him and damn near every time dee came around there was a new scratch or mark." Hoseok explained, his voice muffled.

"I think about him everyday, baby." Hoseok confessed. Trinity run her finger nails up and down his back as she stared ahead.

"How long?" She asked.

"How long what?"

"How long have you been having these dreams about him?" She clarified.

"They started when I was out of town...in Cuba." He said honestly. Trinity couldn't believe he went through something like that for the first few times alone.

And the sad part? He was away from her comfort. Far away.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized. Hoseok shook his head. "For what? It's not your fault," he said.

"He's still here." Trinity said. Hoseok shook his head. "Not to where I can hold him and tell him everything's gonna be okay. Not to where I can apologize for anything I ever said that hurt him. Not to where I could give him a roof over his head, food and water."

"Think of it like this," Trinity started. "He's not here to where the world can hurt him. He's not here to where his father can abuse him. He's not here to feel pain or heartbreak." She said. Hoseok listened carefully.

"But he's still here. He's here to listen to you apologize if you were to ever to it randomly one day." She smiled, but it was a sad one. "He's hear you watch you grow as a person. He's here to watch Rhys grow and find his happy place again. He's here but he's free from the pain. And that's the bright side of things." Trinity said.

Hoseok didn't say anything. He tried to let her words settle, but there was something inside of him reminding him that Dee would never be back in the physical. That it was all over and hoseok had lost touch with his little brother completely.

He was hurt at the fact and he wanted to be optimistic about it. But he couldn't.

"I bet he's so proud of you." She mumbled, moving a strand of his black hair away from his face. Hoseok actually did grin at that, his eyes closed.

"Proud of me? He had no reason to be." Hoseok said.

"He does, actually. Because I do. You're growing a lot as a person, Seok. Wether you see it or not. I see your growth everyday. You're humble and you have your flaws but we all do." Trinity said.

"But you're so perfect at the same time. You're so smart and nice when you wanna be." She joked, trying to lighten the mood. Hoseok laughed, pulling her closer.

"And you're just amazing for holding on and keeping things pushing. You're trying. And that's all that matters." She whispered, bending down to kiss his forehead.

She then actually laid down to kiss the area between his nose and cheek before actually kissing his lips.

"So yes, he is very very proud of you. I'm sure of it." She finished.

Hoseok nodded. Whenever she said anything, he could believe it better. She had that affect on him. She had that affect on anybody.

"You're so handsome." She complimented. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"You can't even see me right now." He said, knowing that her eyes were closing.

"I'm imagining you. You're so beautiful." She said. "I love you so much." She said cutely.

"Why are you so damn corny?" He laughed, pulling her against his body. Trinity shrugged.

She was so sweet and precious. She was his everything and if she didn't realize that by now then he didn't even know what to tell her.

"I love you too, princess." He said, his voice cracking as he fell back into sleep. "Don't ever leave me." He whispered in her ear. He told her that all the time. Trinity wouldn't and actually couldn't ever leave. So it was silly to say on his part, but he loved reminding her.

"I won't." Trinity said. Hoseok took that way deeper than heart level.

She wouldn't ever leave him. Ever.

______

"He thinks I'm disgusting!" Michelle exclaimed as she and Trinity sat in the nail salon - their therapy spot.

"You're being ridiculous, Mimi. Jimin is basically obsessed with you at this point. He loves you."

"Everything you just said went into one ear and out of the other." Michelle huffed. Trinity rolled her eyes.

"My stomach looks different because of the delivery. My skin is a bit wrinkly but since I work and stuff it's going down. My stretch marks are more prominent and I've gotten a bit thicker. My breast have also gotten a bit more plump but that's about it. And I feel like that's why he hates me..." Michelle mumbled.

"Woah woah woah, now you're going too far." Trinity shook her head. "He does not hate you, Michelle. Jimin loves you. Even more so now since you gave birth to his first kid, his first son." She explained.

"You're so beautiful. The way you described yourself just now, you're so natural. He loves that and he's nowhere near disgusted, I'm sure. Maybe it's just something going on with him that you need to talk to him about."

"I suppose you're right." Michelle said, looking down as the nail tech painted over her false nails.

"Maybe I shouldn't get stiletto. I have to hold my baby and change him and it's dumb to get stiletto shape." Michelle sighed.

"You're really stressing." Trinity said, looking at her bestfriend closely.

"I am!" Mimi jumped causing the nail tech to give her a look.

"My bad, damn." Michelle apologized. The nail tech kissed her teeth before going back to painting over the nail.

"You need to relax." Trinity said.

"I'm trying. And I'm taking your words into consideration. I don't want to project all of my insecurities on him because he's a good man. But I can't help it." Michelle said.

"A good conversation always helps. You two just need to...have a relaxing night. One weekend you can send Uri to me and I'll watch him. You and Jimin can have a dinner or order a pizza or something, watch movies and just relax. Or you both can have a warm bubble bath one night after putting uri to bed and go from there." Trinity said.

Michelle nodded. "Both options sound nice. And I trust you with Uri, I also know you'll help me with watching him." Trinity hummed.

"Do you and hoseok have nights like that?" Michelle asked. Trinity nodded.

"Ehh, when he's not busy." She said. "But Jimin works during the day so you don't have to worry about that. Plus he's basically the boss at where he works."

Jimin worked in his dad's shop as a mechanic. There were other workers but since Jimin was the boss's son they basically looked up to him.

At this rate everything was going and with Mr.Park not being able to put in a lot of work because of his condition - Jimin was basically in charge.

Perhaps he was stressed. Michelle often ignored the fact that he too was new to parenthood and also had things going on. He had a lot on his mind as well.

"I suppose a night alone wouldn't hurt." Michelle said.

"Next weekend. It's the last weekend of April and it's gonna be busy in May with graduation and prom, my birthday...It'll be a great stress reliever." Michelle said.

"There you go girl." Trinity responded.

"Do you think...you and hoseok could watch Uriah? Just for a night." Michelle asked way ahead of time.

Trinity almost squealed. "Hell yes! You don't know how long I've been wanting to watch him." She said happily.

Michelle narrowed her eyes. "Y'know, I'm starting to think the only reason you gave me that idea is to kidnap my baby."

Trinity side eyed her, chuckling nervously. "Whattt? That's not trueee." She lied.

"Uh-huh." Michelle joked, turning back in her seat to finish getting her nails done.

_____

After spending the day with Michelle, Trinity went back home to her parent's. A few hours in, hoseok had come to pick her up so that they could go home.

"Hey, beautiful." He greets.

"Hey bubba." Trinity leaned in to kiss his lips. She was back at it with that nickname which he loved. "How was your day?"

Hoseok sighed. "I took a nap. Woke up to smoke and then went back to sleep." He laughed. "How was yours?"

"It was good. Me and Mimi went to get our nails done and just road around. I got mines a little shorter this time, see?"

Hoseok looked over at her nails, licking over his lips. "They're gorgeous, princess. I like how you settled for the bright pink this time." He said.

He loved how she kept up with herself. Her hands and feet were always did, she smelled amazing and she was careful about her hair and face.

She was the girl literally everybody wanted. And she knew she was amazing. She hung around equally as beautiful people and not to mention how she was a total sweetheart.

How did hoseok get so lucky?

"You didn't eat anything?" She asked. Hoseok shook his head.

"Then that means I'm gonna have to cook something. My mom didn't cook anything today and we had fast food these past few days which is really unhealthy." She mumbled.

"I'm not really hungry." Hoseok said.

"Well I'm hungry for you. And you're going to eat something." She said. Hoseok didn't even bother to argue.

"I'm in the mood for like...a salad. What goes along with a salad?" Trinity mumbled, turning on her phone to look up good main dishes for a salad.

"Oh and we might have to stop at the grocery store. Also, Mimi wants us to watch Uriah next weekend."

"You got a lot going on, lil bit." He laughed. She was talking about cooking and babysitting all in one breath. Hoseok could barely keep up.

"I know! I need a planner. I seen some really cute ones online I should order. I'll get Mimi one too and mama because like, she's a teacher and all." Trinity just went on and on.

Hoseok couldn't complain. He needed to hear her ranting to distract himself from his mind. He just kept thinking about the dream he had over and over. She was helping to keep his mind off of it.

"So grocery store is the next stop?" He asked. Trinity nodded.

"Yes." She said simply. Hoseok turned the corner that was guaranteed to get them to the grocery store quicker. Trinity sat in the passenger seat trying to keep count of everything she needed to get in her head.

-
A/n: the amount of breaks I had to take while writing the first half of this chapter :( I'm so emotionally attached to this book.

Also, what are some good online shopping sites?

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
69.5K 1.8K 26
After witnessing the grotesque abuse of his fellow sorcerers, Geto kidnaps a woman directly related to the problem and makes her repentant for her si...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
14.5K 1.5K 17
𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 , 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻' 𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 ❞ these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.