Just us

KINGGUPPA

Y/n is a huge singer that is in her early twentys. When her girl friend Anna Shumate gets pregnant as a tikto... Еще

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (THE END)
Bonus Chapter (Outro)
Sequel? Fun facts? Wtf?

Chapter 24

851 34 1
KINGGUPPA

Anna's pov

I looked at the sunrise from me and Y/n apartment.

It feels nice being back in LA.

But also scary.

When we came back everyone in our friend group basically tackled us in hugs.

I didn't realize but a lot happened in the three months we were gone.

The first concert Y/n sang Lay it down for the first time since its release.

I got pregnant.

I announced ro the world that I was pregnant.

Y/n made hooked which is being released today after her album that was released a week before tour.

We found out I'm having twins.

Many new inside jokes were made.

Y/n and I proposed.

And well... we know the rest.

Now it's 7 am in LA and I'm looking out our big windows looking at the sunrise drinking my glass of water.

I want a red bull so bad.

I heard a snore and looked back seeing Y/n cuddling with Pluto.

I smiled at my little family.

I saw Y/n phone go off and read a message.

Dave&Busters

Hey Y/n. So Carson doesn't want to see Kennedy or Alyssa in his office even tho they own the company. He wants ro have a meeting with you.
Meet at the office at 9:00 am today.

I frowned as I knew Y/ns plans till later.

I looked at Y/n and saw her out cold.

I rubbed her shoulder and kissed her head.

"Babe. Bebe wake up." I saw Y/n open her eyes a little then groan.  She rolled over and I giggled.

I walked out and walked into the kitchen and living room. I started making her coffee as she checked her phone.

I heard her run into the bathroom and start a shower.

I giggled as I pulled my phone out seeing a snap chat memory from a year ago.

I looked at it and saw taht me and Y/n were in Seattle Washington this time last year for her last tour.

I smiled as it was me hugging Y/n as she sang her song that really made her big.

Death of a Bachelor.

We all know the song.

She wrote it and became big.

It is still her hit song.

Anyways I clicked through the memories and saw one of us after the concert at a pet store.

I remember that we wanted ro go look at pets just for fun.

In the video it was Y/n looking at a kitten that was orange with white stripes. It had a blue and brown eye and was playing with Y/ns hand.

"I want her." Y/n said and I giggled.

The video ended and I smiled. Y/n has wanted a animal for a long time.

Only problem is that if I got Y/n a cat Pluto would eat it.

I smiled as a thought came ro my mind.

I pushed it away for a minute as Y/n rushed into the kitchen in a dress shirt that wasn't buttoned up and black pants. Her belt and fly not done either.

Her y/h/c was damp but not fully wet. She had her glasses on and I saw her tie wrapped around her neck just sitting there.

In most people's eyes she would look like a hot mess running late.

But in my eyes I found her very hot, beautiful and perfect.

I find everything about her just perfect.

"Good morning bub. I have to go deal with Kennedy and Alyssas business so I'm sorry but we have ro reschedule the group lunch." Y/n said as she kisses my head.

I smiled as I pulled her chin down and kissed her.

"No worries. We were gonna reschedule since most of the group have meetings and photo shoots today... let me help you." Y/n buttoned and tucked her shirt in doing her pants as I spoke.

She got to her tie and was struggling badly.

I kissed her as I took the tie and did it for her. Y/n eyes never leaving my face.

I looked up at her as she held my face.

My arms were loosely wrapped around her neck. We were just staring at eachother.

No words were said and it was silent in our apartment besides the fan going and the faint traffic outside the building.

It felt like a perfect moment.

"I gotta go bub. When I get back we can sit on the couch with a pint of ice cream and watch whatever you want." Y/n kissed me before she put her coffee in her cup.

She grabbed her backpack and kissed me again.

"I love you."

"I love you more." Y/n shook her head as she bent down and kissed Pluto's head as she sat in the door way.

"Impossible. I proposed first remember. Meaning I love you more."

"But I proposed right after with a beautiful speech that made you saw aw. Meaning I love you more." Y/n looked at me one last time before she shut the door.

I giggled as I walked to our bedroom and started getting ready.

I put my hair in a bun and facetimed Sab. I now had a plan today.

"What's up Anna?" I saw Sab in her bed cuddling Cooper. They were so cute.

I can't wait for Sab to have her moment with Coop. That moment of getting fo propose.

"Hey do you wanna help me? I want to get Y/n something and will need help." I watched Sab shoot up dragging Cooper along with her to get ready.

"I'll be there in ten minutes!" I laughed as the call ended. I looked at Pluto's dog bed seeing him playing with one of his toys.

"You are also getting a surprise Poots." Pluto looked up at me and cocked his head.

I giggled as he ran over and sniffed my belly.

Since I have came back he has been so confused of my pregnancy.

I pet Pluto's head as I looked out the window. I saw LA start to get busy and the sun up being a beautiful orange.

This view...

Will never beat the Colorado sunset.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

53.6K 2.3K 24
All Rahema ever wanted was to be happy. Pregnant and looking for a fresh start from her ex-boyfriend. Rahema puts her focus on her music career. Her...
8.3K 301 20
(Y/n) and Hobi have been together for about 2 Years now. One day they were making love and (Y/n) got pregnant. Hobi knew that this was a high risk pr...
Pregnant Teens (4 stories in 1) Rebecca Smith

Подростковая литература

5.7K 76 28
LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! 15 year old Mia Link is new to the idea of love. So when 17 year old Aatto King comes into her life and shows her w...
14.2K 275 42
This Is A Story Y/N And How She Got Pregnant By Josh Dun. Follow Them And Their Child's Life. What struggles will you face.