His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 4

5.2K 213 145
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

Michelle hummed softly as she walked to damn near every corner of the nursery while rocking Uriah to sleep.

He had just eaten and had just been changed. He was fresh and ready for a nap. She had him in a simple white onesie, socks and little hat on his head. She knew he probably wouldn't sleep for that long anyways.

"I can't believe you're one month already." She sighed. Uri had made a month old yesterday. It was the fourth of April and in just another month and two weeks, Michelle would be graduating highschool.

Michelle's birthday was also just a month and some days away.

She knew what she wanted to do afterwards. She wanted to go to school for hair and get her license to work in a shop.

Already, her cousin (the only cousin from her mom's side that Michelle really fucked with) wanted Michelle to help run the shop.

Day by day her cousin's business was growing and with Michelle in there doing the excellent work she did for both women and men - people just kept on coming.

She knew that since Uriah was here Jimin wouldn't have a problem with her working for more hours. Of course he would still want her gone for a certain time to ensure she wasn't overworking herself and could still help him take care of their baby, but he was way more lenient now.

"Sweet dreams, bug." She mumbled as she laid his little body in the crib. She didn't lay him on pillows yet because she read about the risk of it.

Once he got a bit older she would feel more comfortable laying him on pillows. But for now it was a total no.

Michelle then grabbed the baby monitor before walking out of the nursery. She rubbed her temples as she rounded the corner to head towards the garage door.

She needed to do something to her hair. She wanted another wig or something. She was sick of braids and locs.

As she opened the door to step outside, she could hear music playing from the radio. She laughed once she noticed what was playing and hearing Jimin singing along to it.

"Baby I didn't know you listened to summer walker." She said as she approached Jimin who was washing Michelle's car.

"Huh?" Jimin asked over the music since he couldn't hear her.

Michelle leaned down to turn down the radio before coming up behind him.

"I saiddd," she sang, wrapping his arm around him as he let the sponge stay on the hood of the car. "I didn't know you listened to summer walker." She finished.

Jimin kissed his teeth. "Of course I do. Who do you think I listen to when I'm mad at you?" He said.

Michelle rolled her eyes. "Gospel." She said. Jimin laughed and turned around so that she was up against his chest rather than his back. He kissed her forehead before holding her close.

"Where's my baby?" He asked, referring to nobody other than Uriah. Michelle waved the baby monitor.

"I just put him down for a nap after feedin' him and changin' his diaper." Michelle sighed. "Your son sure can eat." She said.

"He's a growing boy, Michelle. I mean come on now. He has to eat."

"To hell with you. He's only a month old. The only thing growing is that big ass head."

"Which he gets from you." Jimin said. Michelle pinched his arm causing him to jump.

"I think it's about time we start bringing him around everybody else more. Trin loves him and so does mama and Mr.Kim...maybe we should let him spend a day with them." Michelle suggested.

"I agree. If it were still cold out I would be a little iffy on it but it's warm and plus I know the Kim's won't let a hair get harmed on his head." Jimin mumbled.

"If that's what you wanna do then let's do it."

"Yeah. And his uncles might take him from us but you know what, that's fine." Michelle giggled.

After uri was born it was as if the gifts from hoseok, Suga and Namjoon didn't stop. They were in love with Uriah. They sent him baby footies, teddy bears, pacifiers diapers and all.

It was hoseok who went a little overboard with the online shopping from more expensive brands. And he blamed it on Trinity , claiming she had stolen his card and was the one ordering things for the baby which everybody knew was a lie.

Men loved babies but they didn't act like it because they thought it was feminine to squeal and lose your shit over a kid.

But it was the cutest thing in the world. Literally it made Michelle's ovaries damn near explode whenever she seen Jimin fixing Uriah a bottle in the middle of the night, shirtless with his hair tousled and that damned beaded bracelet on his wrist and chain on his neck.

The thought of it led her to her next sentence.

"You know, my six weeks are almost up." She said, looking up at him with a sultry look in her eyes.

Jimin licked over his lips. "I bet you're excited."

"Damn right I am. And you should be too. It's been a month and some time since we had sex and I'm going crazy." Michelle confessed.

"Must suck to be you. I can bop it, twist it and pull it without a care in the world." Jimin shrugged. Michelle looked disturbed.

"You-...you a odd individual." She said.

"But seriously. Are you really not that excited that we're gonna be able to get back in the swing of things in two weeks?" She asked.

"I never said I wasn't excited." He said. Michelle frowned. "Well you're acting like you're not." She said. Michelle stepped away from him.

"Baby I am. I'm sorry if it seems that way but I really am happy." He said to her, trying to pull her back in.

The baby monitor started to go off. The sounds of Uriah's little cries could be heard. Michelle sighed. "Let me go tend to Uri." She mumbled before walking back in the house.

Jimin watched as she left, feeling like a complete asshole all of the sudden. He stared at the door even as she went back inside.

Once he realized she wouldn't be back out due to the baby, he took a deep breath and continued to wash the car.

No doubt she was pissed at him now.

_____

"You need a trim." Trinity hummed as she and hoseok road down the street. They had nothing to do on that fine Sunday so hoseok suggested they go for a ride.

Perhaps it was a little dumb since he was supposed to be keeping a low profile but he wanted to spend some time outside with his baby.

Trinity played around in his hair. "On second thought, don't trim it. You look sexy like this." She said.

Hoseok smiled. "Don't start something you can't finish, baby girl." He said.

Trinity shrugged, looking ahead as she slipped her hand down to hold on to his over the arm rest.

"I'm hungry." She announced.

"What you wanna eat? We can eat out or we can just pick up something and eat in the car." Hoseok suggested.

"Either is fine. I'm in the mood for like...pasta or something." Trinity said.

"Pasta? You could've cooked that, mama." He laughed as he stopped at a red light. Trinity nodded.

"I know I know but I'm not really in the mood to cook." She said just as her phone rang.

Trinity took her phone from the cup holder and looked down at the contact. Hoseok raised a brow. "Who is it?" He asked, being nosy per usual.

"It's my mom." Trinity said as she answered the phone and put it up to her ear. "Hey mama." She said.

As she talked on the phone, hoseok started to drive again. He would look up into the rear view mirror on occasion to see that same black car had been following him for the last five minutes.

Switching lanes and everything. The windows were tinted, and hoseok was getting all the signs and red flags.

It wasn't just paranoia. He knew since they were driving through the city somebody maybe was following him.

He was on edge because he knew Trinity was in the car with him. And it pissed him off to know that he couldn't even enjoy spending time with his girlfriend because people couldn't leave him the fuck alone.

"Really?! Are you serious?!" Trinity squealed.

Hoseok briefly looked over at her before catching the interstate. He looked between the rear view mirror and ahead of him as he tried to lose the black car following him.

"Okay okay I'll come and get it with hoseok later. We close anyways." Trinity said, a smile on her face. She didn't even notice what was going on.

"Alright, see you later mama." She then hung up the phone and placed it back in the cup holder.

Hoseok clenched his jaw, holding her hand a bit tighter as he pressed down on the gas.

"Hobi slow down, you have to be careful we're on the interstate." Trinity said.

"My fault." Hoseok mumbled, weaving through a few more cars.

When he looked back in the rear view mirror he noticed that the car was no longer behind him. It was strange because he couldn't see the car anymore at all.

Hoseok frowned and relaxed in his seat, his fingers loosening on the steering wheel.

"Is everything okay?" Trinity asked, concern lading her voice.

"Everything's fine, beautiful. What did your mom want?" Hoseok asked.

"She was actually calling to tell me that my acceptance letter came. I got into the school!" Trinity exclaimed happily.

Instantly, the incident from earlier was forgotten. "Really?" He asked. Trinity nodded. "Really. I was starting to think I didn't make it. I didn't even know they were still mailing out letters. But the school's capacity is so big so it makes sense that it took awhile." She sighed in relief.

"I tell you to never doubt yourself. I knew you would make it. You're an amazing dancer and I can't wait for those pompous bastards to see your potential." He said, bringing the back of her hand up to his lips to kiss it.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." He said.

"Thank you." Trinity said lightly. "For believing in me that is. And pushing me to do better. It means everything." She said honestly.

"I wish I had somebody to do that for me. I never want to stress you, but I never want you to give up either. So yes I'm gonna be on your ass about everything but that's only because I want what you want for yourself. And that's to succeed, correct?"

"Correct." Trinity nodded cutely.

"Well that's why I'm here to push you." Hoseok confessed, taking one last look at the rear view mirror.

_____

"Me and Trinity were driving and I noticed us being followed. If you don't get on this shit with Hanseo then I'll do it myself."

Hoseok stood in the center of Trinity's room at her parent's house as he talked on the phone with Hanseo.

"Could you see into the car?"

"No." Hoseok responded, running his fingers through his hair. "But I have a feeling that Hansel's out on the loose. He must've got in good with the cops of he's back on the streets. Which means he threw dirt on my name when communicating with them. What other shot would he have at getting our?"

"Everything you're saying is making sense but I don't think we should dive into this so fast. We still have that meeting at the club. You need to slow down."

"Maybe you need to speed things the fuck up." Hoseok spat, losing his patience. Sik sighed on the other line.

"I'm not dealing with your disrespect today. I'll talk to you later." He says before hanging up.

Hoseok rolled his eyes before stuffing his phone into his pocket. He really hoped Sik wasn't taking him as a joke because this really was bothering hoseok.

He wasn't scared of anything but the thought had crossed his mind earlier - that if they were going to try something Trinity was in the car and could've gotten hurt.

If his mind wasn't playing tricks on him and that really was Hanseo in the car then that means he doesn't give a shit about Trinity's life. That he was soulless enough to hurt her.

It was supposed to be (innocent) women and children off limits in this business but some people didn't give a fuck about that. And hoseok was starting to realize that.

Just as he was about to plop down on Trinity's bed, her bedroom door was opened and she walked in with a bowl. She closed the door behind her.

"I have ice cream." She announced, sitting down next to him. Hoseok looked over at her. "Where's your letter?" He asked.

"Mama wants to keep it plastered on her fridge so you can go to the kitchen and see it." Trinity giggled, scooping some ice cream on the spoon. "Open." She said.

Hoseok opened his mouth and allowed for her to feed him the ice cream. He wrapped his arm around her body, pulling her so that she leaned over his lap. His hand rested on her bottom which was covered by a pair of jeans.

"I made you this because I noticed you were a little upset in the car earlier. Is everything okay?" She asked again.

Hoseok nodded, opening his mouth for the ice cream.

"Everything is fine, princess. Stop worrying about me."

It was hard to not worry about hoseok because he always had something going on. But Trinity would stop pestering him if that's what he really wanted.

"Okay." She sighed. "But it's difficult to stop worrying about you. Especially now that we live together and I know your line of work. You ask too much of me only when you say to stop worrying about you , because it's impossible." She ranted.

"But if I say it's fine then you should know everything's okay."

"People say that they're fine all the time and don't mean it, Seok." She explained. "I just want you to talk to me. I don't want you to hold everything in and end up losing your mind."

"I understand." Hoseok circled his thumb around her bottom, beginning to massage the skin through her jeans. This was a very intimate moment between them that they seemed to enjoy.

"I'll take your word for it." She sighed.

-
A/n: my head hurt but atleast I'm fine asf

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 231 20
India Morris has lived a strict lifestyle, father is a successful business owner and mother is the perfect trophy wife. When things go south ending w...
791K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
24.4K 1K 39
"I have every reason to leave you the fuck alone" "Then do it" "I can't" βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§ ↳In which Jungkook f...
14.9K 266 35
Leia is comfortable, virginity and all. He likes her. It comes off as egotistical bullshit. But he likes her