His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

Від dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... Більше

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 3

5.3K 220 350
Від dionnes_tapes

TRINITY

"When did you get here, trin?" Mrs.Kim asked the minute her daughter hit the door.

"Right after i took care of something at school. Hey mama." Trinity greets her mother, closing and locking the door behind her.

"Ohhh okay. Well where is Hoseok? I know he probably outside-"

"He isn't." Trinity said. Mrs.Kim raised a brow.

"Why not? I know he pick you up from school and all. Unless you got a ride from somebody else."

Trinity didn't want to tell her mother she walked here after visiting Troy's, because she knew word would get back to hoseok. Telling her mother to not tell hoseok would just make things more suspicious.

"Because I got a ride from a friend." Trinity lord swiftly. Mrs.Kim nodded before turning to walk back in the kitchen.

Trinity sighed and took off her backpack, sitting it on the couch. Just as she did so, she heard knocking at the front door.

She knew damn well that wasn't hoseok here already. And she was correct. When she opened the door she seen Jimin standing there wearing his mechanic's uniform from work, his car keys in hand and his phone up to his ear.

"Yes, I'll take care of it later." He mumbled before walking into the house. "Okay bye." He said before hanging up. He smiled when he seen Trinity.

"Hey lil sis." He greeted, giving her a side hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Hey family man." Trinity joked causing him to laugh.

"Why you here?" She asked curiously.

"Mrs.Kim had something for me. Mind your business." He said to Trinity as they entered the kitchen.

"My mama, my business." Trinity said sassily.

"Trin leave Jimin alone. Go sit down." Mrs.Kim said as she handed Jimin a plastic bag with to-go plates inside.

"Sit down? Im not five." Trinity said.

"Thank you so much mama k. I wouldn't have had enough time to stop and get lunch so this just saved me." He said.

"Of course, sweetheart. Pass by again for Michelle's." Mrs.Kim sighed, wiping her hands with the towel. "How's my little baby?" She asked, referring to Uriah.

Trinity sat down at the island to listen in on how her nephew was. She needed to visit him this weekend. Check on both him and Michelle.

"He's doing fine. He doesn't cry much during the day which is easy on Mimi but at night it's like he doesn't stop." Jimin said, shaking his head.

"Well that's just parenthood for y'all." Mrs.Kim laughed. "They wait until it's time to rest and then they cut up. But I promise it's gonna settle the older he gets. Just don't spoil his little behind."

"We won't. We plan on sitting him at yall doorstep the minute he hits that one month old mark. That way you can spoil him." Jimin joked.

"Get out of my house." Mrs.Kim pointed towards the door as she laughed.

"Alright , alright. I need to get going anyways." Jimin mumbled before leaning in to hug Mrs.Kim. "I'll see you all later. Love you guys." Jimin said as he walked towards the front door.

"We love you too!" Mrs.Kim and Trinity said in unison right before he left. Trinity turned to look at her mother.

"You cooked and didn't tell me?" She asked, sounding as if she had been betrayed.

"I thought you knew? Your brother stopped by and ate with us. Suga never misses a chance for some of my cooking and I make sure to give Jimin and Mimi some."

Trinity kissed her teeth. "What about me and hobi?" She asked.

"Hoseok comes by for his to-go plates as well. He must not eat it around you." Mrs.Kim giggled. Trinity narrowed her eyes. "That greedy bastard." She said.

"Don't be mad, baby. You know I always save food for you." Mrs.Kim teased her daughter.

"No because you putting these other kids before me. Like hello?" Trinity said.

"I could never. You're all my babies and I love you. But you happen to be my cry baby." Mrs.Kim further teases. Trinity pouted.

"May you fix me a plate?" Trinity asked. "A to-go plate? I have to go to work." Trinity finished.

"Of course I will." The woman responds.

______

Hoseok had made it to pick Trinity up. After speaking with Mrs.Kim for awhile he and Trinity were off towards the dance studio so that she could get to work.

The car ride was silent just as a lot of their car rides had been these days. It wasn't awkward but still, the both of them would've felt a little less tense had they had a conversation.

"There's a showcase happening for the kids. I helped with some of their routines. It would be nice if you came to it." Trinity spoke to hoseok.

Hoseok smiled. "I'll see if I can make it." He said.

He knew Trinity would he grateful if he came. Anything about dancing she took seriously. He loved her passion for dancing and he wouldn't miss out on something she took part in if it meant so much to her.

"Okay. See you later." Trinity said, leaning over to kiss his cheek before getting out of the car. Hoseok watched as she entered the building before pulling off.

"A strip club?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows. Sik nodded.

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

"Why wouldn't it bother me? I have a girlfriend. I can't just say 'oh baby I'll be right back I have to go handle some business at the strip club'. Are you fucking mad?!" Hoseok asked causing Sik to laugh.

"You're blowing things out of proportion. We literally went to a strip club in Cuba."

"We were broken up then." Hoseok said.

"..."

"We were." Hoseok repeated. Sik only looked at him with a knowing expression. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Anyways. I can't. And in Cuba I damn near lost my life in a strip club."

"Hoseok grow a pair and suck it up. If you know you love this girl then why does it matter if you go to a strip club? You won't cheat and it's not like we're meeting any dancers. This is a very important business deal."

Hoseok sighed as he looked down at the desk. Truth is, he really didn't want to finish off this deal with some businessmen out west. They were grimey from what he had been hearing, and he didn't want him or Sik getting involved with them.

Hence why he had been complaining about every little thing. Such as going off to the strip club.

Of course hoseok knew in this business he would have to visit a lot of clubs. But he didn't want to fucking do this. But Sik was stubborn and wouldn't hear him out. So they would have to go about things his way.

"This will be good for us. I can feel it." Sik stood up with his shot glass, going over to the mini bar stationed in the room.

"Deals from here and there. We can open some new spots. You can get into the real estate portion of this all. It'll be amazing." Hoseok clenched his jaw as Sik daydreamed out loud.

I feel like we're not being careful enough with these people. Hoseok thought.

But he didn't say it outloud. Perhaps he should've...

______

Later on that evening, hoseok had went back to get Trinity from work. Many would say he was doing a lot of back and forth around town for her and hoseok would just tell them to shut the hell up.

He didn't mind it. He would actually prefer him driving her around everyday over her driving herself around. But Trinity didn't want that.

"Hey, baby." Hoseok greeted as he watched her get in the car.

"Hey." Trinity replied dryly. Hoseok frowned. Obviously she was upset about something.

"You good?" He asked, getting on the road.

"I'm good. Just peachy." She said sarcastically. Hoseok poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue. He knew that was a lie.

"Whatever." He mumbled. He wasn't about to entertain her attitude. She preached about communication all day everyday but never stood on what she said.

She expected for him to spill his heart out to her when she did this type of shit.

"We was just doing good a few hours ago and now you mad from whatever, giving me attitude?" Despite Hoseok's early thoughts, he couldn't help himself. He needed to bring this up.

Trinity didn't respond, looking out of the window. Hoseok gripped the steering wheel harshly.

______

"I'm gonna go get me some cigars." Hoseok announced, poking his head in the kitchen. Trinity was currently cleaning. He found it odd that she came straight home, Changed out of her close for a shower and then started to clean. That was weird but he didn't speak on it.

"Mhm." Trinity said. Hoseok kissed his teeth, walking further in the kitchen.

"You're not gonna ask to ride with me?" He asked.

"No. You only going to the corner store." She said.

Now hoseok knew for sure she was tripped out. Trinity literally asked to go with him anywhere. And now all of the sudden she didn't want any dealings with him. He was sick of this.

"Okay now you just pissing me off." He came up from behind her, pulling her away from the counter.

"Stop grabbing me like that." Trinity jerked her arm away from him.

"Well stop treating me like I did something wrong." He said aggressively.

"I'll stop treating you that way once you actually stop doing the wrong thing." She said, placing the towel on the counter before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Did you think I would never find out?" She asked.

Oh oh...

"Find out what?" Hoseok played dumb just as he had with Sik.

"Don't play stupid with me hoseok. I'm not in the mood for the games." She said. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I really don't know what you're talking about." He said. To be honest, now that he thought about it he really didn't know.

She could've been mad about something small since her period was bound to come soon, in the next week or so (don't ask how he knew that) and she was just hormonal.

Or it could be something huge that he did and she just knew he was acting ignorant on purpose. Hoseok went with this option because he knew it made the most sense and was actually the truth.

"Since you wanna act ignorant-" Trinity mumbled, pulling her phone out from her sweatpants pocket before unlocking it and handing it to him. "Read this." She said.

Hoseok took the phone from her hand. She seen the contact name. Maybe: Troy.

He got mad instantly. "What the fuck you doing texting him?" He asked, looking at Trinity crazily.

"Just read the messages and you'll see." She responded with attitude, going back to wiping the counter.

Hoseok looked down at the messages.

Troy: hey, my moms just told me you came by with my notes. I appreciate that ❤️

It's no problem. I hope you feel better soon

Troy: me too...although I doubt I'll get better anytime soon lmao

Ohh... why you say that?

Troy: legs broken, several bruises, broken nose. Shall I go on?

Oh my god that's horrible. How are you even texting me right now?!

Troy: well my fingers ain't messed up, ma😂

Don't call me that... and yeah that makes sense.

Hoseok kissed his teeth, scrolling further down.

Troy: look Trinity I'm sorry, okay? I know we just here texting like that ain't never happen but it did and I can't ignore it. I didn't mean to get all in your space like that. I know you gotta man and I know I overstepped but I said it once and I'll say it again. I can't ignore my feelings for you

It's water under the bridge now. I accept your apology but you were still wrong. Time and time again I told you that I was taken. I accepted you back as a friend and then you went and pulled that. I can't trust you, Troy. And it's saddening because I really really want to.

Troy: that's all on me. I understand, I messed that up for myself. But you being patient with me so it's all that rlly matter

Yeah...

Troy: anyway, thank you again. I won't be back to school for awhile but good luck finishing off the rest of the year trin

Same to you❤️

Hoseok looked at the date of the messages. These were recent. Very very recent. These messages were from earlier today.

Hoseok looked up at Trinity. "Why you lied to me? You said you would be staying after school for something but you went to give him some fucking notes?" Hoseok said, gripping her phone in his hand.

"Hoseok that's not the big idea of this thing and you know it. Are you insane?!" Trinity shouted, looking up at him.

"I know good and damn well what happened to him was your doing. You broke his legs, his nose - he's gonna be outta school for weeks!" She shouted, throwing the rag at his chest causing him to clench his jaw.

"So?!"

"So? So why the fuck would you do that?!"

"Why do you keep defending him?!" Hoseok yelled, stepping up to get all in her face but Trinity didn't back down.

"I'm not defending him! What he did was wrong and you have every right to be angry. But hoseok look at the bigger picture - he's a teenager in high school and you hurt him like that. What if his family presses charges? What if you go to jail or something?!" She shouted.

Hoseok realized that Trinity wasn't mad at him for being upset with Troy. But she was mad at him because he had done this without thinking of the consequences.

He had to backtrack. And here he was thinking she was defending Troy. No no no, that wasn't the case. She just didn't want him to get in trouble.

"Wait so-..." hoseok frowned, placing her phone down on the counter. "You're not...upset with me for being upset with him?" He asked slowly.

"No." Trinity said, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath after all the shouting.

"But you're upset because I could've gotten myself in some trouble?" He asked. Trinity nodded. "Yes." She said.

"Holy shit." Hoseok mumbled. "Well I'll just shoot him next time that way he won't live to sue me-"

"Hoseok!" Trinity shouted. "That's the problem! Why do you act so fucking crazy?!"

"Why do you allow for them to get so close to you? I think it's a problem on both sides. You get all of this attention from these little boys and get upset when I address the issues with that. If you know I'm gonna act out then don't let them get so close to you. Point blank."

He always found some way to flip things on her which she hated. But he was right in a way. But at the same time he wasn't. Trinity didn't allow anybody to get too close to her. She told Troy she was taken.

But for further reference she'll remember that she's dating a fucking lunatic and won't even allow for another man to breathe in her presence - since that's what hoseok wanted so bad.

"Stop being so impulsive." Trinity said. "That's all I ask of you. You're not the damn mob."

Hoseok laughed, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her.

"I never said I was."

"Yes but you act like it. You're not invisible when it comes to the police. You can still get sent to jail, hoseok. And I don't want that. I don't wanna be talking to you through a fucking glass and telephone everyday. I don't want that." Trinity said.

How do I tell her that Sik had connections with police all over the country? Me going to jail should be the least of her concerns at this point. But it's nice to know she cares so much.

Hoseok had made it to where he knew Troy wouldn't go running to the cops so he was all good.

"It's bad enough I fear for your life everyday." Trinity said lightly. Hoseok nodded, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for making you worry, baby." He apologized. "I know." Trinity sighed.

"But it's what I signed up for so I might as well deal with it." She mumbled. Hoseok kissed his teeth. She still wasn't used to this. She was only 18, dating somebody this dangerous. She was doing the best she could and hoseok could understand that. But she was right. She would just have to deal with it because he wasn't letting her leave him.

"You lied to me about staying after school." He said.

"That's because I knew you would flip your shit if you found out I was going to give troy his notes. But I didn't see him. I met his mother and -"

"Met his mother? You ain't even meet my mother yet!" Hoseok said, jealously radiating off of him. Trinity knew he was talking just to talk. She met his mother a couple of times when they were younger but she still didn't know much about the woman. Hoseok was still a mystery to her, she realized.

"Speaking of your mother -"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Hoseok said, getting back serious. Trinity nodded. She understood it was a sensitive topic for him so she wouldn't pressure him at all.

"Whenever you're ready to talk about it we can." Trinity said reassuringly. Hoseok nodded.

It was silent for awhile before the sounds of Hoseok's lips meeting Trinity's skin filled the air.

"Stop it, hoseok. You said you needed to go to the store." Trinity said, tilting her head to the side to give him more access to her neck.

"Ehh I can go tomorrow." He mumbled, darting his tongue out to lick her skin before going back to kissing it.

"S-still, stop. Im trying to clean."

"Can't that wait?" Hoseok asked, bringing his hand down between her legs as she parted them subconsciously.

"Not really." She giggled but it was quickly replaced by a moan as he started to run the side of his hand up and down her slit.

"Nah, not really. Im hungry now." He said teasingly in her ear. Trinity sighed. "The bed?" Hoseok shook his head.

"Why go to the bed when it's a whole ass counter right here?" Trinity kissed her teeth. "I just cleaned this counter and-"

"You talk too much." He mumbled before picking up her body and placing her on the counter. "Hoseok!" Trinity exclaimed. She couldn't hide her laughter. Hoseok parted her legs with a mischievous smile.

"Just get comfortable, baby." He mumbled, beginning to slide down her sweatpants. Trinity placed her hand on the back of his head, the ring on her finger glistening in the kitchen light. "I might be awhile." He mumbled before disappearing between her legs.

-
A/n: I just feel like smut ain't coming until we reach the double digit chapters HAHAHA

Excuse any mistakes <3 I hate this chapter but Ehh.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

82.9K 1.5K 43
"Why do you have to hate me so much?" I asked, looking into his eyes, which were cold and filled with distaste. "You boast, Nicole, and you still do...
198K 6.8K 32
"My omega, my pretty omega" Soobin mumbled under his breath as he slid his hands under Yeonjun's nape, tilting his head, exposing that one delicate p...
1.7K 120 14
"𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖇𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖒?" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ᶠᵉˡⁱˣ ⁱˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵃᵐᵒᵘˢ ᴷ-ᴾᵒ...
14.5K 1.5K 17
𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 , 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻' 𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 ❞ these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.