Our Entwined Faith

By krisha_creates

Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his l... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Our First Official Date
Chapter 22: Jealous Us
Chapter 23: Families
Chapter 24: A Crack Called Tia
Chapter 25: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 26: The Trust We Share
Chapter 28: Cementing The Crack Called Tia
Chapter 29: Booking Eachother For Life
Chapter 30: O Jaana
Chapter 31: Unusual Frienship
Chapter 32: Billu Ki Band
Chapter 33 : Cheer Up
Chapter 34 : We Time After Long
Chapter 35 : Nothing But Love
Chapter 36 : A Stormy Return
Chapter 37: Handle The Mess
Chapter 38: Heck the Gold Digger
Chapter 39: Lets Get Hitched!
Chapter 40 : The Competition
Chapter 41: Sliding Rings
Chapter 42: Retrouveilles
Chapter 43: Kiss of Bliss
Chapter 44: Cruise Love
Chapter 45: Pre-Weds (i)
Chapter 46: Pre-Weds(ii)
Chapter 47: Hitched
Chapter 48: After Marriage
Chapter 49: First Day
Chapter 50: Love Like Never Ever
Chapter 51: Vacation Diaries
Chapter 52: Vacation Diaries(ii)
Chapter 53: Sad Shivaay
Chapter 54: Delhi
Chapter 55: Camping
Chapter 56: Camping(ii)
Chapter 57: What I Have Always Wished
Chapter 58: Babies
Chapter 59 :Birthday Shenanigans
Epilogue

Chapter 27: Mr. Oldie

1.1K 87 15
By krisha_creates

"I know I am not perfect, I know it might not be smooth all the way, but I promise that I'll never leave you even if everything else comes to an end."

Oberoi's and soon to an Oberoi are peacefully having dinner with lots of chit-chats and teasing.

Annika and her soon to be...no actually her family had dinner together. She was asked by the senior Oberoi's to not to refer them as aunty or uncle. She was supposed to call them what Shivaay calls them.

She was happy. She got two more fathers. Papa and Bade Papa. Two mothers which were absent from her life back then. Maa and Badi Maa. Two more brother. OmRu and a sister Priyanka and obviously, the sweetheart, Dadi.

Then she got confused. About what will happen. She, Shivaay and Tia, all three are caught up in a web...a web which is built by Shivaay unintentionally.

Only he knows how to come out of it....but she knowz that the way isn't easy. Definitely, a heart will break, either her's and Shivaay's or Tia's.

Is there a possible way in which there is no heart break. Perhaps NO.

"Relax Annika.", she heard a voice. She looked around, coming out of her trance. She realised that she was not at the dining area, but in Shivaay's room.

"How did I came here?", Annika asked looking around. "I think I was having dinner with your family". She worried a little. "Did I sleep walk.", she thought.

"First of all, not my family , its OURS and don't worry, you weren't sleep walking.", he caressed her hair and smiled.

"How com you're reading my mind.", she asked. She drifted closer to him and hugged him. He too hugs her back.

"Cause your heart and mind belongs to me...", he caressed her back. "So, it's easy enough for me.", he broke the hug and winked.

"Shivaay"

He cups her face. "Hey Annika, just relax, everything will be fine....Main Hoon Naa". he gave an assuring smile.

She gave an convinced smile.

Rudra barges into the room, "Bhabhi, what you doing here, come with me.". He hold Annika's hand and tries to take her.

Shivaay holds Annika's other arms, "Aeee Rudy, I think we were talking about something."

"Bhaiya, you have your whole life to spend with her and romance her. Let her spend some time with us too", Rudra said pulling Annika. "Right Bhabhi?"

"No, she is my Annika.", he pulled her towards himself.

"Then, she is my bhabhi..." , he also pulled her towards his side.

"Stop it guys!!", she yelled annoyingly. "Let me decide where I wanna go."

"Ya, let her decide. I know the answer", Shivaay gave a winning smile.

"Bhabhi?", Rudy made a puppy face.

She pulled Rudy's cheek. "Aww Rudy...Shivaay, I think I should go with him.". She laughed at Shivaay whose lower jaw almost touched the ground.

Rudra raised his imaginary collar. "See, I told you.". He grinned.

"Annika?", he asked dumbfolded.

"It's okay Shivaay, anyways I stayed here cause of him only na..., you also join us..come", she held him hand.

"Vaise toh bhaiya...this time was supposed to be youngster's time but you can join us cause bhabhi wants that.", he gave a not so innocent smile.

"Bhabhi ke chamche, Shut up!!!!", he yelled with a frown making Annika giggle.

She smacks Rudy' head.

"Aree.. I meant...he is young, but only if we compare him to Dadi.", he said and ran away.

Annika laughed holding her stomach while he gave an angry glare.

"Bhabhi, jaldi aao.", came the voice from outside.

"Aaaiiii", she yelled back. She holds his hand. "Come!!", both of them walk out of the room.

While both of them were heading to the pool side, she asked him, "Vaise Shivaay, are you sure that you are 30?". She made an innocent face and hid her sarcastic smile.

He looks at her with annoyance, "What do you me Miss Goenka?"

"I meant Mr. Oberoi, Rudy counts me in youngsters but not you but infact we are having an age difference of just an year.", she nodded her head to demand an explanation.

He understood her plan and decided to play along the flow. He must have understood, afterall, her heart and mind belong to him. "You have any doubts?"

"I mean, I wanna make sure that I am not marrying an oldie.", she chuckled.

"Really?"

"Hmm"

"Wait, I'll just show how old I am.", he said sarcastically grinned.

"What?", she asked confusingly.

He pulls her and pins her to the corner. She gasped.

"Shivaay, what are doing....someone might see us.", she looks at his deep eyes. It changed its color from blue to deep blue. She didn't wanted to get lost in them but couldn't help.

He smirked seeing his effect on her. He leaned closer to her. "I don't care.", he whispered huskily into her ears.

"Koi...... k.....kya soch....eg...aa.", she stammered a little and managed to ask.

He smiled or say smirked. "That a youngster is romancing an oldie.".

She suppressed her laugh.

"Vaise, Miss youngster, I think you are enjoying the effect of this oldie on you."

She laughed. "Aww!!! Shivaay, I was just joking.", She pulled his cheeks.

He held her by her waist and she snaked her hands around his neck. He pulled her more closer. She gasped again.

"Aacha."

She hummed.

"You know what. I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi.", he said with a usual attitude in his tone. "Girls will die to marry me either I'll 20,30,40 or 50."

She chuckled and then giggled. "Correction Shivaay, you will not get girls in the age of 40 or 50, instead you'll get aunties."

"You naaa....."

"What? I am saying the truth", she cuts him in between.

"Aacha?".

Saying so, he leans closer to her face. She clenches his kurta tightly. She felt shivers down her spine. The proximity was affecting her in all possible ways.

"Shivaay"

He lingers his cold index finger on her lips."Shhh..."

She breathed heavily. Her chest moved upwards and downwards stealthily. He lingered his nose tip round her face. He then moved it towards her nose. Their nose tips were touching each other. She closed her eyes. They were breathing each other's air. He too closed his eyes. Their lips were inches apart.

He placed his lips on her nose tip. He pecked their lightly. He then, without lifting his lips, lingered them to the right cheek. She was though nervous, but was enjoying whatever he did.

It was their first experience of proximity.

"Will he kiss me?", she thought but shrugged it off. "Stop thinking and enjoy whats happening.", she thought again.

Her trailed his lips slowly towards her lips. There was an inch difference between their lips.

"No Shivaay, you can't do this. Our first one has to be special....very special.", his mind spoke. He agreed to his mind.

He moved a little back and noticed her flushed face. Red....no...beetroot red.

"Annika", he whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Open your eyes.."

"No...."

She didn't feel anything around her for the next few seconds. She opened her eyes a little to catch a glimpse of what's happening.

She opened her eyes to find a painting in front of her. A painting which hung on the wall. Of an horse. But where is Shivaay?

Recalling all the past moments, she blushed more. Shrugging her thoughts, "Annika, tu kabse itni luchi-tuchi ho gai? This is the result of being with that bagad billa.". She slaps her head.

"Chalo, at least you know what type of person I am....", a voice came from behind the pillar. Shivaay came out from behind it. "Think about it....you only need to resist me for whole of your life."

She smiled and kept her finger on her chin and thinks for a while,"Ummmmm.....". "Vaise, if there would any sort of problem, I have other options available too."

"Oh really?", he giggled. "For example?", he asked being sure that she has no other options. "She has no other options. All of her friends are married.", he thought. But he is forgetting someone.

"Armaan", she smirked and shrugged her shoulders.

Listening to his rival's name, his jaw dropped open. The first person he got jealous of. The first person who made him realize that he was possessive for Annika. He hadn't met or talked to him just still he was...was...and now is jealous of him. "What?", he managed to come out of the chain of thoughts and asked as if he didn't knew him.

"The same Armaan about who you had asked whether his was my boyfriend or not.", she grinned.

He got confused. He can't lose over the topic of some other person in his love's life. "Um....I...I had asked that question just casually...nothing more...trust me.", he stammered.

She laughed at his embarrassed state. "Leave it, I know you were so desperate to know about him.". She covered her face with her palms to suppress the laugh. "I didn't understood that before, but everything was so damn clear after your confession."

He understood that she caught him. Still trying to win. "I said na..I asked that casually."

"Fine....If you had asked that casually, still the truth won't change that Armaan is a sweetheart.", she said with the utmost grin. "I have his option too..."

He got angry. "Annika and Armaan...No ways...that's not possible until Shivaay Singh Obberoi is alive.", he thought. He flipped her hand backwards and caught her between the wall and his body.

She gasped.

"Jakar toh dikho.... I'll send him to such a place where he won't be even able to remember you.", he said in an anglove tone. (Anglove- angry + love, made by yours truly)

"Oh really?"

"Yups.... baby...", he smiled.

"PSO", she comments.

"Haan?", he releases her hand.

"Possessive Singh Oberoi!!!", she chuckled.

"Annika, stop it yaarr....I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi...just Shivaay Singh Oberoi.", he said being annoyed.

"Fine...will billuji do the needful?", she asked.

"Annika...", he pulls her into his chest. "Ab bolke dikho...."

She was flabbergasted. Why can't this man stop pulling her into his chest or pinning her to the wall. No..it isn't like that she didn't enjoy it...infact she loves it...but...

Her heartbeat doesn't support her. It increases whenever he does so. And whenever it happens, he grins and smirks seeing his effect on her.

"Annika.", he said.

She simply hummed. She couldn't match his eye level. Not that she was short, infact he is just few inches taller than her, but her eyes were not ready to face him blue orbs. She was sure, it must have changed colors till now.

"Your lips are beautiful"

She opened my eyes in a sudden shock and faced him. Oh god....he was giving an inviting smile.

"What?", she asked that stupid question.

"I said that you---"

She cuts him in between, "Argh....Shut up Shivaay.". She pushes.

He again manages to pull her with his hands snaking around her waist. "I am saying the truth baby."

She blushed at his comments and looked down.

"Hau chiii! Oh god, what did I just saw.", Rudy came and places his palms on his eyes.

Annika got embarrassed and pushes Shivaay.

"Spoiler", Shivaay comments on Rudra.

Annika tries to diffuse the awkward situation, "Let's go Rudra, Om and Prinku must be waiting.", Saying so, she leaves while Rudra and Shivaay follow her.

All three of them sit with Om and Prinku.

"So what are we gonna do?", an excited Annika asked.

"Guys main abhi bhi keh raha hoon...lets take rest.", Shivaay says and hold Annika's hand. "Annika,come with me, lets take rest."

"Bhaiya, if you wanna take rest then you can, but atleast let bhabhi stay here.", Prinky said holding Annika's other hand.

"Areee Prinku, he doesn't want to rest, he want to roman....".

"Shut up Rudra.", Shivaay yells before he could complete his sentence. He didn't wanted them to get more embarrassed owing to their romance.

"Fine, lets play Ludo.", Prinku said excitedly.

"Ludo?", Shivaay asked confusingly.

"Yaa...it will be too much fun", Annika said and she jerked her hand away from Shivaay's hold while he frowned.

"Like seriously guys..ludo? Grow up. We are not kids"

"No..I am my papa's kid... Papa abhi bhi kehte hai ki I am kid.", Annika argued.

"Aur mujhe toh sab bacha hi bolte hai.", Rudy gave his explanation.

"And I am also a kid for dadi and everyone else.", Om gave his.

"And I am the youngest...so still a kid.", Prinku said.

"And me...", Shivaay tries to say something but he didn't get words.

"See..you don't have any explanation of being a kid...so that's why I don't count you in youngsters.", Rudy said in a jolly way.

"SHUT UP", saying so, Shivaay heads to his room annoyingly.

All four other start their game like Girls vs Boys. At last the girls win in both the rounds. Annika looks around. No sign of Shivaay. She didn't noticed when did he left.

"Guys..lets just end this game here.", she said.

"C'mon bhabhi, I need to defeat you.", Rudra pleaded.

"Some other day Rudra..its too late."

Om and Prinku agree and all of them stood up.

"Bhabhi, the guest room is ready for you.",Om said.

"Thank you Om, good night."

All four of them leave.

Annika first heads to Shivaay's room. She enters the room. He was sleeping peacefully. She smiles looking at him. "Sorry Shivaay, I couldn't make time for you.....but Rudy and others really wished to play.". She pecks his forehead and leaves.

She enters her room and drifts into a deep slumber forgetting all the worries. She indeed cried a lot today. Her eyes lacked sleep. Atlast, they got relief.

In the Morning, Shivaay woke up. He quickly got ready and rushed to Annika's room.

And there she was, sleeping like a log. He smiles. He goes towards the window and opens the curtains and heads towards the bed. He places a soft kiss on her forehead making her smile in sleep.

He caresses her hair, "Hey, Annika wake up."

"Hmm...papa just 5 minutes more....", she covers her face with the duvet.

"I am not your papa...", he says annoyingly. Shivaay and that too her papa...no ways...

"Ya..Abeer...", she whispered.

"Annikaaa", he yells. "I am not your brother okay?"

She wakes up with a jerk and covers her ears and yells, "Chor Chor Chor Chor...."

"Mad Women", he closes her mouth with his palms. "It's me,Shivaay..."

She calms down a bit and gestured him to leave her mouth. He does so. "Why were you shouting Shivaay?", she asked.

"Cause you were calling me papa and then Abeer.", he explained.

"Oh sorry.... Anyways..let me get up and get ready.", She moves a little to get up but he holds her hand and makes her sit in front of him. "What?"

He pointed towards his cheeks. "My good morning kiss.", he said like a child.

She giggled, "What's that?"

"As if you don't know.", he crossed his arms in his chest.

"No, I don't know..", she said pretending to be naive.

"Fine..look there.", he pointed towards the door. She looks in that direction. Taking advantage of the situation, he tightly pecked her cheek.

Her mouth opened in a perfect oval shape. She placed her hand on that spot and looks at him. God...he was smirking...Blood rushed to her cheeks.

"Wh..at was..th..at..?", she stammered.

"C'mon Annika, don't blush as if it was for the first time...that too it was just on the cheek.", he said shamelessly.

"Shut up!!!!"

"Fine..chalo do ab"

"No...I am getting late..I need to go...",

She tries to get up but he pulls her by waist. Both of them hand on the bed with Annika on top of Shivaay.

"Give it..otherwise I won't let you go.", he tighten his grip on her waist.

She also holds his collar tightly, "It's okay, I am ready to spend the whole day like this."

"Really?", he asked astonishingly. He didn't expected her bold reply.

"Yupss", she agreed.

"Fine..."

"BTW, then what about your Tia baby?", she asked.

"Don't worry...Rudy will handle myyy Tia Baby.", he winked.

"Hauu!!! Your Tia baby?", she said as she expected him to not repeat what she said.

"You only said na... Myyy Tia baby....", he played along.

She punches his chest lightly, "I hate you...".

He laughs at his antics, "Mutual feelings baby....".

"Really?", saying so, she leads her hands to his well gelled hair and ruffles or say messes with them badly.

"What is this Annika....", he leaves her waist hand takes his hand to his hair.

Taking advantage of the situation, she gets up from him cage. She laughs at his state. "Ho gai na tai tai phish...", she laughs and leaves to the washroom.

"I won't spare you mad woman...", he yells from outside.

"Dekhte haiii.", she yells back.

For the very time, someone messed his hair. No one has touched hishair till date except him himself but that mad woman, she ruffled them.

But you know what, he couldn't shout at her or scold her. Her smile vanishes his whole anger. But his hair. Its okay, he'll take the revenge.

After all, he am Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He didn't say anything that doesn't mean she'll mess with them every time.

But these small things of her make her what she is...his Annika...

She gets ready and rushes downstairs. She was facing down over her phone when she bumped into someone. She gave an annoyed look to the person.

"Hey...Hi...I am Tia Kapoor..", she brings her hand forward for an handshake.

Annika hesitated a little but takes her hand forward. "Hi...I am Annika Goenka.."

"You're the same girl who came yesterday, right?", she asked with a smile.

Shivaay was passing from there. He sees them together. "Oh my mata..", he spoke to himself. He rushes to them.

"Hey Shivaay baby...", Tia pulls him for an hug. He did a light hug in return.

Annika clenches her fist. Her sharp nails were digging her palms.

"Tia...you go to the pool area, I need to talk to you.", Shivaay said.

Tia obeys her and goes after passing a smile to Annika.

Shivaay immediately takes Annika's hand and opens her fist. "Don't Annika, it will hurt you." He caresses her palms which were red by now.

"She hurts me more than this"

He looks straight into her eyes,"Come"

Hit the vote button if you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 32.3K 82
Shivaay Singh Oberoi has everything planned out in his life, a loving family, a settled career and a gorgeous girlfriend. Everything in his life was...
120K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
380K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...
14K 1.8K 9
Love is love , no matter how you see it , how you react to it , Love always captures heart irrespective of gender , color, shape and character. How e...