His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Prologue
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Ch. 1

6K 227 244
By dionnes_tapes

3RD PERSON

"Okay so we can chose out of strictly green beans or mixed veggies?" Trinity announced, holding up the bag of frozen vegetables so that hoseok could see alongside the can of green beans.

"Either is fine, baby." Hoseok mumbled as he typed away on his phone. Trinity looked behind her to see him in the midst of the action, she sighed.

"You know, it would be nice to have your full attention when it comes to choosing what we eat for dinner." She mumbled.

"I said either is fine?" Hoseok said, looking up from his phone.

"Yes but I'm sure you only said that just to say it instead of actually looking at what I was holding up or hearing me. I like for you to pick because you're a very picky eater, hoseok. And I don't wanna hear your mouth about what I make for dinner." Trinity went on and on.

Hoseok sighed, placing his phone on the counter.

"Where's this attitude coming from, Trinity?"

"I don't have an attitude, hoseok." Trinity said. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"You obviously do. You bitchin' about me not caring about what we eat for dinner, you easily ticked off by the simplest shit. I'm just trying to figure out what the problem is."

"Well you're wasting your time because there is no problem." Trinity said honestly. She was just sick of him giving more attention to his phone than he did her.

He was getting back in the loop of work. It was back to the "handling business" stage between the two where Hoseok went off to work at all hours of the night and she was stuck at the apartment bored out of her mind.

She enjoyed the two weeks where she had him all to herself. But that was long gone now, sadly.

"I don't wanna leave this apartment tonight knowing that I'm leaving you in your feelings about something, mama. Just talk to me." Hoseok mumbled.

Trinity didn't respond, turning on the stove. She decided she would go with mixed vegetables.

The issue was as bright as day. Right in his face, yet he was acting as if he couldn't see it.

Hoseok stood up from the bar stool he had been sitting on. He walked up behind his girlfriend, wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her close as he tucked his face in her neck.

He had still been walking on eggshells around Trinity, treading lightly. Knowing that he had seriously injured the dumbass little boy she seemed to care so much about yet still hadn't noticed he had been absent from school for these past few weeks.

If she were to see Troy soon, she would immediately recognize that some serious damage had been done. Her first suspect would be hoseok and of course she would give him shit for it but his actions were justified. Troy had crossed a boundary and Trinity knew that.

Still, hoseok wasn't ready for to get scolded for that quite yet.

"Hoseok move. I'm trying to make me something to eat." Trinity emphasized.

"Why you gotta say it like that?" Hoseok asked.

"Because that's what it seem like. I'm gonna eat this and you're gonna come back past midnight ready to sleep. Tomorrow left overs will be forgotten and I'll be left to make something else you won't eat." She expressed.

"Here we go." Hoseok rolled his eyes, looking down at the stove as Trinity started to complain.

"Yes, here we go. And I don't care hoseok you're gonna hear my mouth. I've been very accepting of you taking care of business but when was the last time we sat down and had dinner together? Since your birthday?" She asked.

Hoseok nodded, holding on to her. He might as well listen to her complaints.

"And that was damn near a month ago. I miss having dinner with you and talking. That was very very intimate and valuable time between us. But we don't eat together. We lay up in bed and the both of us are always too tired to spark up conversation."

"We have conversations though. After I pick you up from school-"

"Those five minute conversations don't mean shit. They're always cut off by a phone call or something." Trinity scoffed.

Hoseok clenched his jaw. "Stop fucking cursing at me like Im your friend or some shit." He said lowly. Trinity went silent in his arms, going back to concentrating on fixing the food.

She hated when he acted like a parent. But at the same time, she loved it when he got so demanding. What was wrong with her?

"And what do you want me to do? I mean, im trying my best here baby. Im not about to stop making money to supply for us simply because you wanna talk." Trinity frowned.

"So you won't make time for me, is what you're saying?" She asked. Hoseok realized he had worded that entirely wrong.

"That's not what I said-"

"That's what it sounded like." Trinity said. Hoseok took a deep breath. "Trinity-"

"You know what? Im not even trippin'. Go handle your business. Just stay safe and lock up before you leave. I love you." Trinity mumbled, not even looking at him as she said that.

Dammit. Hoseok thought, realizing he had fucked up big time.

"Baby I didn't mean that-"

"It's fine." Trinity said. But he knew it was far from fucking fine.

He wanted to say more. He wanted to kiss up to her and apologize for his sad sad mistake. But his phone started ringing before he could speak and hoseok already knew that was Sik calling.

"I love you so much." He said to Trinity, spinning her around in his arms to kiss her cheek, nose and finally her lips.

She didn't put in much of an effort to kiss him back.

"I'll be back in two hours. Please fix me a plate and put it up." He said. Trinity hummed.

"I-..." he ran his fingers through his hair. He hadn't the time to start this conversation back up.

"I'll be back, baby." He mumbled before picking up his phone. He had his gun tucked in his waistband and of course his keys in hand.

He locked up once he left the house and of course alerted the men he had on stand by of his leave, letting them know that they needed to do their job of watching the perimeters of the apartment while he was out to ensure his woman's safety.

And after that, hoseok was making his way towards Sik to handle his business.

______

"I feel like I'm doing something wrong." Trinity mumbled as she sat on the phone about thirty minutes after hoseok left.

"Girl imma tell you right now you ain't doing shit wrong. Nothing is wrong about wanting attention from your man." Michelle said.

"I feel like I'm just being bitchy at this point. I get he's working but at the same time I spend no time with him these days. It feels like I'm living with a stranger. I don't want us to drift apart." Trinity said softly, staring down at her half eaten plate of food.

"You two need to sit down and have a very serious talk then. I'm always here to listen but Trinity I'm not hoseok. I can't give you the answers you want. You need to work something out. Set boundaries, rules."

Trinity sighed, picking up her fork to finish eating.

"I'm not sayin' to interfere with his money making, girl. But let him know straight up y'all not about to be two strangers living in the apartment that fuck on occasion. Y'all are in a relationship."

"You're right." Trinity said.

"Of course I am." Michelle said.

"How's my little baby?" Trinity asked, referring to Uriah.

"He's fine. Jimin's giving him a wipe off for the night. The doctors said we can't start bathing him in his little tub yet until the rest of the cord falls from his belly button. So in another week or so we should be able to go full out with the baths." Michelle sighed.

"Aww, yeah. I remember you telling me his belly button can't get wet." Trinity said.

"How's Jimin?" She asked.

"He still ugly." Michelle responded. Trinity laughed. "Not too much on big bro." She said.

"Until his nugget head self order our pizza he ugly. Period." Michelle said. Trinity shook her head. Honestly Michelle and Jimin were goals.

They were so comfortable with each other. Both of them were funny as hell, passionate and talented as hell. Michelle with the cosmetics/hair and Jimin with the ability to fix literally anything at this point.

Plus they were doing amazing with their new born and Trinity admired them so much.

"I can't wait to see you all again. I might come visit Tuesday after work since I get off early. I just want to get away from hoseok." Trinity mumbled.

"Don't do that. You two will be right back under each other, being lovey dovey and shit."

"How soon?" Trinity mumbled, chewing her food.

"Soon enough. Hopefully you get some good good after it because this attitude ain't doing it for me, ma." Trinity rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'll call and check in tomorrow. Love you guys." Trinity said.

"We love you too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Trinity mumbled before hanging up. She placed her phone down on the counter next to her plate. The apartment was so quiet.

There was the occasional sounds of juicy running on his wheel. But that was it.

Trinity wanted a bigger pet. Something she could interact with more, hear more of. Something to keep her energy up.

Maybe a puppy. A puppy would be nice. But hoseok hated juicy so he would probably hate the idea of a puppy.

It still wouldn't hurt to bring it up though...

"He probably ain't gonna be here to see much of it anyways." Trinity talked to herself, doubling back on her anger towards hoseok at the moment.

She was making herself angry with this by overthinking and revisiting the negative. But she couldn't help it at this point which was wrong and stupid but something she couldn't avoid.

It was soon they would have to have this talk. Otherwise shit would just continue to get worse and they would never get that time together ...

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I ask you to do one simple thing. One simple thing!" Sik yelled the minute hoseok set foot into his office.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Hoseok asked, keeping his cool but feeling attacked by Sik's tone.

"Did you think I would never find out?"

"Find out about what?" Hoseok played dumb.

"You kidnapped a teen in broad daylight, Jay. Are you insane?!"

"Probably." Hoseok's mumbled.

"Do you think this is a joke?"

"I don't. But he had it coming. I told you about that guy. He's always macking on Trinity and I wasn't with that shit."

"So you kidnapped him?!"

"Yes. And I got the boys to rough him up a bit. But he's still alive and I won't be going to prison so what's your issue?" Hoseok shrugged.

Sik chuckled, reaching for a cigar. "What's my issue?" He mumbled. "My issue is that you're supposed to be keeping a low profile. Do you not know that Hanseo is on our asses? He's more than likely digging up any information he can find on you to send your ass to jail or finally kill you. Do you not realize that by being reckless you're not only putting yourself in danger, but your woman?"

"Don't bring her into this." Hoseok said darkly.

"You brought her into this!" Sik yelled, slamming his hand on the table.

"You brought her into this by being a reckless dumbass! You're 22 years old. I'm not about to baby you. You're in this shit and it's not the block. Get with the program or you'll see your grave before it's time!"

The way Sik yelled at Hoseok reminded Hoseok of how he yelled at Trinity.

Hoseok didn't like being scolded. He didn't like being talked to as if he didn't have any sense.

Imagine how Trinity must feel.

"Fuck you, Sik. I don't need this shit right now. I was doing fine without you." Hoseok said. Sik rolled his eyes.

"Go on and throw one of your little bitchy tantrums. You're stuck with me, Jung. So sit your ass down and let's talk about this new deal we need to make with some dealers out west."

Hoseok clenched his jaw. "Eat a dick." He mumbled as he plopped down in one of the chairs in front of Sik's desk.

Sik was like a big brother to him. No matter how many tantrums he threw, he couldn't ever actually get mad at him. Sik had his best interest and wanted nothing but the best for him. Hoseok knew that but his mood swings often got in the way.

"Out west?" Hoseok sighed, reaching up for a cigarette or his own.

"Yes indeed." Sik cleared his throat. "I noticed that our links with them seem to be weakening. While the west is never the main source of our profit, it is still important to keep the relationship with them in any cases of emergencies." He said in Korean.

"I hope we don't have to travel." Hoseok said, sparking the cigar.

"We don't. We have to meet here in Georgia. I haven't picked out a spot yet but I'll let you know when it's time. For now I need you to have all your ducks in a row." Hoseok nodded.

"And also, stay your ass out of the way. Hanseo is a threat, believe it or not. While I'm not sure what his situation is with the police, I know that he's watching. And he has people watching as well. Keep friends close but enemies closer. And most of all -" hoseok looked the man into his eyes.

"Protect yourself and the ones you love."

-
A/n: Ik y'all tired already LMAOOO

First chapter and I'm already with that bs. But we gotta get the ball rolling so put yo seatbelt on😭

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.2K 19
Ian's little sister was asked to join the Smosh Squad, which Kayleigh accepts. She starts her job when Smosh Summer Games: Camp starts. What will hap...
557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...
14.5K 1.5K 17
𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 , 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻' 𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 ❞ these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...