Predator✓

De KING_KHAREN

Life is poison, Life is pain, Life is hell, Life is such a shame. We are treated like meat, Like pieces of ha... Mai multe

COPYRIGHT:
CHARACTERS:
CHAPTER 1:
CHAPTER 2:
CHAPTER 3:
CHAPTER 4:
CHAPTER 5:
CHAPTER 6:
CHAPTER 7:
CHAPTER 8:
CHAPTER 9:
CHAPTER 10:
CHAPTER 11:
CHAPTER 12:
CHAPTER 13:
CHAPTER 14:
CHAPTER 15:
CHAPTER 17:
CHAPTER 18:
CHAPTER 19:
CHAPTER 20:
CHAPTER 21:
CHAPTER 22:
CHAPTER 23:
CHAPTER 24:
CHAPTER 25:
CHAPTER 26:
CHAPTER 27:
CHAPTER 28:
CHAPTER 29:
King And Queen...
CHAPTER 30:
CHAPTER 31:
CHAPTER 32:
CHAPTER 33:
CHAPTER 34:
CHAPTER 35:
CHAPTER 36:
CHAPTER 37:
CHAPTER 38:
CHAPTER 39:
CHAPTER 40:
CHAPTER 41:
CHAPTER 42:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 44:
CHAPTER 45:
CHAPTER 46:

CHAPTER 16:

384 11 0
De KING_KHAREN

Paloma in the media:
June's POV:

Paloma was dead serious.

I couldn't understand how she could say master isn't nice.

Who am I to argue?

She's been here longer that I have; speaking of which.

"you haven't told me how long you've been here" Paloma's face dropped.

"since I was 7 making it 10 years. Things were difficult for us and so my parents thought it would be a good idea to run away but we were captured after living off the map for three months. My mum and elder sister were raped and my dad was beaten to death in my presence. Our captors found favor in me and I was sent to the vampire king. He wanted to kill me but decided to give me to his first son. The prince made me his personal servant from that day onward"

Paloma has been so much. I could see her trying to hold back her tears.

All humans are currently suffering and there's nothing we can do to make it stop.

"then how could you say he's not nice?" master could've killed her within the first three days!

I hope she isn't trying to scare me.

"well he's nice to a hand full of people but no one wants to get on his bad side"

That makes more sense.

"what about Angela?" I knew the answer to this but it's still fun to ask and maybe get a reaction out of it.

"she's by far the nicest vampire I've ever encountered. She's in touch with her humanity than most of her kind. When I first arrived her, it was Angela that helped me. She was sort-of my friend but with the fact that she always travels, it makes it difficult" I knew she liked Angela.

Who doesn't actually?

The fresh air blew through my hair and a small smile crawled on my face.

"I love your hair" she caught me off guard.

Mostly when people see me, they call me strange but she's the first person to compliment me for who I am.

"Thanks" I was about to say something when the door slammed shut.

Master's back.

Paloma became tense and scared.

I would've told her to calm down but that won't get anyone anywhere.

"welcome back my prince" she bowed.

"you're free to tend to your other duties" master rudely dismissed her as he ran his fingers through his hair making it seriously messy but presentable.

"as you wish. Have a good day sire" that was all before she got up and left.

"h-how was your day?" I tried to break the awkward silence.

"kind of good, what about you? I hope I didn't interrupt you and Paloma?"

"n-no you didn't" even if he did, there's nothing I could do about it.

"she's my new friend" I couldn't stop smiling like it was an achievement.

Well it is if you grew up in a world where your family was killed and you lived in chains.

"that's good" he didn't seem so interested maybe because he's tired.

He's always tired.

From day one.

I guess the workload is too much for the first born to handle.

"urmm Xander?" master cocked a brow.

"I know you're stressed but would you like to talk about it?" I want to render as much aid as I possibly can after doing so much for me it's the least, I could do.

"even if I did tell you, it won't make a difference" that part was true but a problem shared is a problem half solved.

"c-could you t-try?" he gave a defeated sig h seeing this isn't going anywhere.

"Hunter's being a real pain!" I almost choked on my breath when I heard his name.

Why do I have the feeling master spoke to him about last night?

"w-was it about last night?" my voice was shaky.

I think he noticed it as well.

"no. I was too pissed to look at the bloody idiot"

Phew.

"however, I AM going to talk to him about it sooner or later" my heartrate picked up again.

Master can't say anything to Hunter else I'm good as dead.

Beads of sweat formed on my forehead and my breathing became rigid.

"June? Are you ok?" he sounded concerned.

I have to make sure he doesn't find out or else...

"yeah I'm fine" master furrowed his eyes at me.

"y'know royal vampires can read minds, right? Now I'm choosing to stay out of your head because I trust you but don't make me change my mind"

"well it's about y-yesterday night. H-Hunter, he urmm-" my voice is caught in my throat.

I can't break his trust in me.

"he ermm t-threatened t-to kill me I-if you or anyone else found out"

I was expecting him to yell or break something or get mad but he didn't do any of that.

He only gave a defeated sigh.

"that's Hunter alright. Thanks for telling and I won't let him know"

"s-so you're not mad?" I'm glad he isn't but it's surprising.

"why would I be? Heck I would be surprised if he didn't threaten you" he had a warm smile.

I'm so glad he isn't upset with me.

..................

The past days have been the same: wake up early in the morning, master goes for breakfast, shower, stay in the room all day.

It's becoming boring.

Paloma can't stay with me ALL the time; she has other things to do.

There was a knock on the door that drew my attention.

It definitely wasn't master.

I really wanted to see who it was but I'm too scared.

What if it's Hunter?

"you've got Ten seconds to open the door before I barge in" a friendly voice yelled from outside.

I opened the door and immediately, Angela jumped on me.

"I've missed you so much" she whaled.

"I've missed you too, how've you been?" I embraced her.

"bored out of my life, what about you?"

"the same I-"

"wait a minute you mean you've been here all day?" she faked a gasp being her dramatic self.

I nodded.

"I can fix that" she gripped my hand and ran out the door.

"where are we going?"

"to my room duh" she said like it was really obvious.

"but Xander will-"

"I've already asked him" she cut me off, pushing me inside her room.

Everywhere was pink and purple.

It was disgustingly cute.

The floor was a bright purple carpet.

There were tons of stuff animals of various sizes on her bed, desk, windowsill, book shelve and what not.

There was also a huge trunk at the foot of her bed and on top it was....more stuffed animals.

There were also beanbags here and there.

Her room is quite festive.

"do you like it?" she partially smiled.

"I love it" this is how my dream room looked when I was six.

"thanks. I have a grand idea. Why don't you sleep over here?" it won't make sense.

We live in the same house!

However, it would be nice to be out of masters' room for a night.

"I don't see why not" I nervously smiled.

Angela squealed and spun me around.

It's really exciting to attend a sleepover and this is literally my first so...yeah.

"lemme order something" Angela danced out of the room.

I think I see why master always sighs when she's around him.

But it's cool that she doesn't act like other female vampires.

My eyes began to explore every inch of her room.

I would've gotten up to do dome actual exploring but that would be invading her privacy.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the bathroom door creaked open.

I'm not alone...

Hope my chapters are long enough?
Who do you think is the mystery person in Angela's room?
What do you guys think?
COMMENT, FOLLOW AND VOTE
XOXO...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...
9.4K 278 21
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 is the daughter of John Winchester, half-sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. Her mother remains unknown, mainly beca...
13.4K 1.2K 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist Astrid, the Princess of Eurovea, a country existing several centuries in the future, had led a happy and sheltered life in the ca...
518K 13.2K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...