Predatorâś“

By KING_KHAREN

Life is poison, Life is pain, Life is hell, Life is such a shame. We are treated like meat, Like pieces of ha... More

COPYRIGHT:
CHARACTERS:
CHAPTER 1:
CHAPTER 2:
CHAPTER 3:
CHAPTER 4:
CHAPTER 5:
CHAPTER 6:
CHAPTER 7:
CHAPTER 8:
CHAPTER 9:
CHAPTER 10:
CHAPTER 11:
CHAPTER 12:
CHAPTER 14:
CHAPTER 15:
CHAPTER 16:
CHAPTER 17:
CHAPTER 18:
CHAPTER 19:
CHAPTER 20:
CHAPTER 21:
CHAPTER 22:
CHAPTER 23:
CHAPTER 24:
CHAPTER 25:
CHAPTER 26:
CHAPTER 27:
CHAPTER 28:
CHAPTER 29:
King And Queen...
CHAPTER 30:
CHAPTER 31:
CHAPTER 32:
CHAPTER 33:
CHAPTER 34:
CHAPTER 35:
CHAPTER 36:
CHAPTER 37:
CHAPTER 38:
CHAPTER 39:
CHAPTER 40:
CHAPTER 41:
CHAPTER 42:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 44:
CHAPTER 45:
CHAPTER 46:

CHAPTER 13:

396 12 0
By KING_KHAREN

June’s POV:

Hunter and master have a tight bond. Though Hunter annoys him to bits their bond was still very visible.

I could remember what master said to him about being dumb.

I tried my best to hold the laugh but it came out as a snicker. And it made Hunter almost kill me!

Thankfully, master was there.

Master went into the bathroom for a while and I’m currently hugging my knees on the couch.

“he’s a pervert huh?” he suddenly said, gaining my attention.

Hunter spanked a maid and it made me feel uncomfortable. Does he treat all ladies like that?

“urmm I guess so” I’m not sure it’s a good idea to talk about him that way.

Mostly because I barely know anything about him.

Or maybe he’s been with that maid before or something.

“Xander c-can I ask y-you something?” this question might be the last thing I ever ask but it’s been on my mind since Hunter said it.

“w-what did Hunter mean when he said you’re not a saint and you have to live a little” the question caught him off-guard completely.

“well-” he began.

“because I act straight doesn’t mean I don’t have urges. Besides I wasn’t this calm when I was younger. I’ve done things that would make me seem like a monster” my eyes widened when I realized where the conversation is going.

There is a huge lump in my throat. My entire body felt hot all of a sudden.

“s-so does that mean y-you’re a pervert?” my hand slapped my mouth! Why’d I say that?

How could I call my master that?

He’s going to kill me for saying that. He didn’t look offended, he only chuckled.

“do you want me to be?” master’s voice was low and husky. Quickly, I shook my head. I wouldn’t want to be intimate with my master; it seems wrong.

Though it’s not illegal and even if it was, pet owners wouldn’t care either ways.

Even if it could happen, I’ve never been intimate with anyone before so I would probably make a fool of myself and disgust him.

From how he spoke; he sounds…experienced…

……….......…

It was night fall once again. Time for bed.

I was in the bathroom staring at myself in the mirror.

I’ve changed since master first bought me. Firstly, my hair is a couple inches longer, not like I plan on cutting it.

And I’ve added weight but not too much. I’m still tiny compared to other people.

Finally, my skin is clearer.

Master has been taking really good care of me and I couldn’t thank him enough for everything he’s done for me.

I didn’t think life as a pet would be like this.

Well it’s not, it’s just that master is kind; for a vampire.

I stepped out of the bathroom and the room was empty.

Where did he go? I also noticed that the door was partially open.

Now if I leave it like that, God know what’ll happen.

I was on my way to the door when I heard whooshing sound that sent a chill through me. This is really creepy.

I looked closely at the door and my heart stopped.

The Door Was SHUT!!! I could’ve sworn that it was open when I came out of the bathroom. Or maybe I had remembered it totally wrong.

“if it isn’t little June” a low voice said from behind me making me jump. I turned around and I’m sure my skin turned white.

My body began to tremble as Hunter towered over me.

I’m in deep trouble. I immediately remembered how I snickered at masters’ joke and it made me even more scared.

“w-what do y-you want?” I stuttered and he let out a mischievous chuckle.

“revenge of course” he said like it was so obvious, well as much as I hate to say it; it was. It’s just that I was playing dumb.

He took a step forward and I took a step back. Even if I wanted to run, he would catch me before I could take two steps.

“I know you want to run, you can if you want but it won’t work” I kept on moving back until my back met the wall.

DEAD END!!!

“p-please don’t…” my voice was caught in my throat and speaking felt literally impossible.

I’m trying my best to blink the tears away. What have I gotten myself into?

“I love hearing you beg for your worthless life” he moved closer. Unconsciously, my hands were in front of my chest, blocking me.

That was all I could do.

“that’s the best you got? Well that makes things easier for me”

“I’m b-begging you, please let m-me go” tears began to flow freely. I silently prayed that master would come save me.

My eyes were at the door, silently hoping he would walk in and stop this nightmare.

“no one is going to save you hon” I’d totally forgotten vampires could read minds.

“that’s right! I decided to ignore the fact that you called me ‘Mr. Attacker’ when we first met” Though I’m terrified, I’ve never been so embarrassed in my entire life.

Him telling me that fact increased my nerves even more.

“I’m s-sorry sir”

“don’t tell me you’re giving up without a fight, are you?” he grinned from ear to ear.

Something told me I’m not getting off the hook so easily.

Hunter suddenly lifted and threw me over his shoulder like I’m nothing.

Please master; stop this nightmare.

Well, if you compare me with him, I AM nothing. I pounded my fists on his back to cause him discomfort but he obviously wasn’t feeling anything.

My back came in contact with the bed and my dress rose slightly. This is one of the MANY reasons I hated dresses!

I quickly dragged it down to try and get covered but he’d already seen a bit of my thighs. Hunter was staring at me lustfully.

Please let this be a dream. Something; anything should happen to stop this moment from happening.

“now, now why don’t you let me get a sneak peek?” why would I do that?

“I’m sure you let Xander peek all the time, don’tcha?”

“I’ve n-never” for a weird reason, my face went red.

“oh, so I shall be your first? Perfect” Hunter crawled on the bed like a predator.

Why couldn’t he go away? Am I the only pet here? He forcefully raised my right leg up and pinned the other down. A small squeal left my lips.

My body kept on trembling. Hunter caressed my thigh and a squeal escaped my lips.

“you can scream if you like but believe me when I say no one will hear you” his voice was low. What could I do to make him stop?

There’s literally nothing. My best efforts weren’t even enough to shove him off of me.

My heart was beating like that of a rabbit. I’m so scared. What is he going to do? I was pulled out of my thoughts when felt his lips on my skin.

I’m trying to focus somewhere else but he’s not letting me.

Whenever my mind wonders off, he does something to bring me back, like using his tongue to lick my skin and it felt really gross and it made me shiver in a bad way.

“unfortunately, I have limited time here so I’ll make this quick” the next thing I felt was his fangs sink into me. A loud scream escaped me.

The pain is unbearable. I tried thrashing my legs but it only made it worse.

Hunter tightened his grip on my thigh and dug his fangs deeper into my skin. What have I done to deserve this?

My throat began to feel dry. He greedily drank my blood and I felt myself become weaker.

If I passed out, I might not wake up the same.

So, I’m fighting to stay awake. It took every ounce of energy I had not to submit to darkness but if I did, it might as well be my end.

“as much as I’d love to do more, this is where our fun ends” after what felt like hours, he pulled his fangs out of my thigh at last.

Phew this nightmare is over. Just when I thought I had it good, Hunter gripped my neck so tight, I couldn’t breathe. It felt like there wasn’t air anywhere.

And to make matters worse, every time I inhaled, he would close the gaps around my neck.

He buried my body deep into the bed and towered over me.

There wasn’t much difference between him and a snake.

Tears flowed even more. When will this ever end?

“this is our little secret. No one, I mean no one is to hear about this! Angela or Xander. And if they do; trust me, you won’t like the outcome. ok?” I nodded my head to the best of my ability.

Hunter tightened his grip a little more before jumping off the bed.

My body felt weak and wobbly.

“aren’t you going to open the door for me?” with the little strength I had, I made my way to the door and opened it.

My legs were bound to give way sooner or later. I just hoped it was later.

“bye beautiful” I felt his hand make contact with my butt and I squealed. He chucked as I shut the door.

How was I going to explain this to master?

COMMENT, FOLLOW AND VOTE
XOXO...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 44K 156
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...
8.2K 247 8
...
3.3M 108K 43
Elanor belongs to the Moon Mist pack and is happy going to school, anxiously waiting for her 18th birthday when she'll be able to finally turn into h...
4.5K 150 19
School Bus Graveyard Tyler Hernandez x reader Being forced to join a random group of kids for school project you now have to find your way out of a...