Predatorโœ“

By KING_KHAREN

Life is poison, Life is pain, Life is hell, Life is such a shame. We are treated like meat, Like pieces of ha... More

COPYRIGHT:
CHARACTERS:
CHAPTER 1:
CHAPTER 2:
CHAPTER 3:
CHAPTER 4:
CHAPTER 5:
CHAPTER 6:
CHAPTER 7:
CHAPTER 8:
CHAPTER 9:
CHAPTER 10:
CHAPTER 12:
CHAPTER 13:
CHAPTER 14:
CHAPTER 15:
CHAPTER 16:
CHAPTER 17:
CHAPTER 18:
CHAPTER 19:
CHAPTER 20:
CHAPTER 21:
CHAPTER 22:
CHAPTER 23:
CHAPTER 24:
CHAPTER 25:
CHAPTER 26:
CHAPTER 27:
CHAPTER 28:
CHAPTER 29:
King And Queen...
CHAPTER 30:
CHAPTER 31:
CHAPTER 32:
CHAPTER 33:
CHAPTER 34:
CHAPTER 35:
CHAPTER 36:
CHAPTER 37:
CHAPTER 38:
CHAPTER 39:
CHAPTER 40:
CHAPTER 41:
CHAPTER 42:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 44:
CHAPTER 45:
CHAPTER 46:

CHAPTER 11:

414 12 0
By KING_KHAREN

June’s POV:

I shouldn’t have left the room.

When Angela was giving me directions, my anxiety to get to the safety of master’s room was preventing me from concentrating.

Other than that, all the doors in the hall way look the same!

I’m a sitting duck if I don’t find help soon. Why don’t you go back you your room you ask?

Well that’s the third problem!

I can’t remember which door it is.

I would have knocked on all the doors until I found the right one, but I didn’t want to knock on a door and an angry vampire will open up!

I feel like the girl that fell down the rabbit hole, what’s her name again?

Snow White?

Nah-Alice, I think. Anyway, I’m seriously lost right now. Luckily, there was a maid passing by.

“excuse me-” she suddenly jumped; I’m guessing I startled her.

“sorry if I scared you but do you know where Angela’s room is?” it was only when I moved closer that I saw her face properly.

She was the one that severed me and master when I first arrived here. She didn’t seem to change.

She still had eye bags but the only difference between me and her is the fact that I’ve grown slightly fatter than her.

I wanted to point out the fact that I’ve met her before but I have another mission.

“last door on the left” her voice was small and her head was down, almost like she was afraid of me.

I haven’t interacted with any human in…forever now that I think of it so I don’t know if I did something wrong.

“thank you” she looked surprised and slightly rose her head up before walking away. She seems like a shy person.

Don’t get me wrong most humans in this day and age are shy.

Even if they aren’t bold, they’ll have to adapt to a timid nature to avoid getting killed.

There is only a handful of humans with guts but that’s a story for another day. I kept on walking in what felt like an endless hallway but I was glad when I’d gotten to the last door.

“Ma-Angela? It’s me June” my voice was small as I softly knocked on the door.

I waited for a while but there wasn’t an answer. I knocked again.

Still no answer.

I decided to go back to my room only to remember the problem I had.

I can’t remember the way to master’s room. This is a nightmare.

I’m going to become a wandering spirit that’ll wonder these hallways haunting humans forever!

Fate is so cruel.

With my head held down. I began to walk trying to figure everything out.

Shortly after I started, I crashed into something or should I say someone making me fall flat on my butt with a thud.

I rose my head to see my attacker (kinda).

He had beautiful chocolate brown hair and dazzling brown eyes. He was also well built.

He was also wearing a pair of jeans, a tank-top and a jacket thrown over it.

Obviously.

“e-excuse me” my butt really hurt as lifted myself up.

“lemme help you” Mr. Attacker stretched out.

How thoughtful. I stretched my hand out but little did I know, that was a big mistake.

He held my hand with an iron grip making me whimper.

Then he dragged me roughly and slammed me to the wall.

Pain shot through me back. Instantly, I began to tremble.

He held my wrist on either side of me, caging me underneath him.

“you’ve got a lot of nerves” Mr. Attacker chuckled, showing off his pearly white fangs.

He’s a vampire??!! How did I miss that??!!

I messed up in so many ways! Bumping into him, looking at his face! That’s one of the worse things I could do.

My heartrate picked up and my legs won’t stop trembling.

“your skin looks so nice” he licked his lips with his long tongue. I felt his fingers gently graze my cheeks.

“and why the f*ck do you have white hair?” Mr. Attacker had a devilish grin.

If not for the fact that I’m currently scared to death, I would’ve rolled my eyes.

“t-that’s how I was b-born” I couldn’t stop myself from speaking.

“did I ask you to f*cking speak?” I almost peed! Literally.

I was too scared to speak.

“ANSWER ME!” he roared. I gulped down the huge lump in my throat.

“n-n-no sir” Because of master’s kindness, the word ‘sir’ sounds weird coming from me.

The furious vampire came closer and deeply inhaled my scent.

“you smell nice and your body looks sweet” the next thing I felt was Mr. Attacker’s long tongue lick my neck.

Who is this guy?

Some kind of pervert?

“tasting you will be a treat” his voice was low. Did he intentionally make that sick rhyme?

I felt his fangs grazed my neck and a whimper escaped me.

My body froze when he stopped at a particular spot.

“DON’T…...MOVE” I began shivering. A pair of razor-sharp fangs sank into my neck and I let out an ear-splitting scream.

It hurts so bad.

This guy made me realize when master bit me, it wasn’t this painful.

He intentionally made easier for me even when he went through bloodlust.

My attacker kept on slurping my blood and had the guts to moan at the taste.

From how he’s going, I might die today and honestly, I’m ok with that. Though I might not get to apologize to Angela on master’s behalf.

If I am going to die today, I’m really going to miss him. Xander. He didn’t treat me like I was his pet.

He made me feel like I’m an equal.

Kinda. And for that, I’m grateful. My body grew weaker and weaker as Mr. Attacker drank more and more from me. It feels like he’s taken enough to last him a life time. I was trying to focus on somewhere else but I couldn’t. the pain was too much.

My eyes grew heavier and my legs became wobbly. I was actually welcoming death.

‘hang in there’ the voice in my head said. I was a bit relieved when he pulled his fangs out of me.

“whoa! I can’t have you fainting on me before we get to the good part, now can I?” he had a devilish grin. Yes, you can!

“let’s take you to Xander. I’m sure he’ll know what to do with you” A little bit of joy spread through me knowing the fact that my attacker is going to deliver me to my master.

I just hope I don’t die on the way.

To make things worse, he yanked my arm so roughly that I thought it was going to disconnect from the socket.

He didn’t stop, he kept on dragging me and it honestly made me feel weaker.

‘you can do this just a little more’ Wait! Is there actually a voice in my head or am I encouraging myself?

After walking for what felt like years we finally got to his room. If not for his iron grip, I would’ve fallen on the floor.

“yo Xander open up!” he banged the door adding to my headache. It’s really becoming more difficult to stay awake

“XANDER OPEN UP ALREADY!” he pounded harder and do did my head. I ant take this anymore.

I let my eyes close and the darkness consume me…

Xander’s POV:

“can you please quit the noise?” I groaned as I opened the door to meet Hunter’s stupid smiling face.

“took you long enough” he rolled his eyes. My eyes landed on June and she honestly didn’t look good.

I wanted to speak but he beat me to it.

“I found this thing wondering around in the halls” my eyes scanned her from head to toe.

She looked as pale as her hair! Her body was limp and Hunter was yanking her arm so hard that I’m surprised that it hasn’t fallen out of her socket considering how fragile she is.

I also noticed blood oozing out of her neck.

“and what did you do?” a groan escaped me as I pinched the bridge of my nose to try calm me down.

Not like it would change anything.

“I sucked the sh*t outta her” he was smirking. What is he proud of? If I don’t control myself things are going to get bad.

“and what did she do?” I know he’s going to say something incredibly stupid.

“this little brat pretended not to see me and then she bumped into me” The only reason why I’m not going to make him wish for death is because he doesn’t know that June is my pet.

I took a deep breath and dragged June towards me.

She’s barely hanging on. Did he seriously take that much from her?

“this is June…my pet!” I said before slamming the door in his face.

However, I didn’t miss the surprised look he had on his face.

Him of all people should know that my stuff is always off limits not like June is an object or a toy.

With a single scoop, she was resting in my arms. Even as she’s weak, she still looks good.

Her soft, clear, currently pale skin is flawless. Safe for the fang marks that was inflicted on her by him.

I’m sure the drank from her in gallons.

But she still looked beautiful. Her silky white hair bounced up and down as I walked. Her fang marks were…still bleeding.

I mentally face palmed myself. How could I have forgotten about that?

Without wasting time, I brought her close to me and licked her wounds.

Ironically, vampire saliva has healing properties. After that, I gently placed her on the bed.

This is crazy.

It’s been barely two days since I drank from her like a mad man and now Hunter has made everything worse.

And from knowing him like I do, that sadistic piece of sh*t didn’t take it lightly with her.

I can only hope she’d recover soon. Something makes me feel like I’m at fault here.

‘of course, you are’ the voice inside my head scolded That’s true.

June please be ok…

COMMENT, FOLLOW AND VOTE
XOXO…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 17.5K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
7.3K 269 15
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ The action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต a kind soul mends the broken ones...
5.9K 207 20
School Bus Graveyard Tyler Hernandez x reader Being forced to join a random group of kids for school project you now have to find your way out of a...
52.2K 2.5K 36
Celestine Colton was a survivor, against the turmoil and abuse against the werewolf kind in a world run solely by humanised factions, she's a cuffed...