His, Always | J.hs (BOOK 2)

By dionnes_tapes

*PLEASE READ "HIS BABY" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. IT IS A SEQUEL.* They say to never hold on to the past, to... More

Warning/playlist.
before we begin.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
the moods of Jung Hoseok lmao
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
who's who
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
trin pulls a prank lmaooo
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
trin pulls a prank pt.2
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch. 76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Ch. 86
Ch. 87
trin and hoseok zodiac compatibility
Ch. 88
Ch. 89
Ch. 90
Ch. 91
Ch. 92
Ch. 93
BOOK COVERS
Ch. 94
Ch. 95
Ch. 96
Ch. 97
Ch. 98
Ch. 99
epilogue
thank you.
SEQUEL.
BONUS: jichelle (mature)
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

Prologue

5K 231 263
By dionnes_tapes

"Shhh, little man. Papa's got you." Jimin mumbled tiredly as he tried desperately to get the screaming two week old baby to sleep.

His eyes were heavy and he wore nothing but boxers and pajama pants, not even having enough time to slip on his house slippers since it was his turn to tend to the baby.

"Mama's sleeping right now little man and I'm tired." He sighed. "Please stop crying, uri." He said.

Never had Jimin ever thought he would be speaking in such a soft tone, rocking his new born back to bed with the most gentlest touch and calmest aura surrounding him.

But here the fuck he was.

"I miss sleep." Jimin mumbled.

After all, he had lost it two weeks back...

Flashback:

"My water broke!" Michelle panicked, looking around as she held on to her belly.

Immediately, everybody rushed off to tend to her. But that wasn't their only concern seeing as a shocked Jimin had passed out right in the center of the Kim's porch.

"Aw hell, I got em." Suga mumbled, placing his beer can on the step next to his feet before leaning down to scream into Jimin's face.

"Wake up pussy! You're gonna be a father!" He shouted before shaking Jimin.

The door to the house was pushed open. Out came Mrs.Kim, looking around at the scene before her. "What's goin' on?" She asked, southern accent thick.

"Mimi's water broke. We need to get her to the hospital." Trinity said in a rush, beginning to assist her bestfriend down the steps as she whimpered with each step and held on to her belly.

"What?!" Namjoon came out of nowhere, Haylee behind him. "Why is Jimin on the ground?!" He asked loudly.

Mrs.Kim sighed. "Get him up because he needs to get to the hospital. We're right behind you all." Mrs.Mim announced. Trinity nodded and looked over at hoseok who had been following close behind.

"Hobi can you drive us to the women's, please?" Trinity asked. "Of course." Hoseok said, taking out his car keys and unlocking the doors to his dodge.

Trinity sat with Michelle in the back as hoseok sat in the drivers seat. He wasted no time in getting them on the road.

"I should've grabbed you a cloth and some water or something. How are you feeling?" Trinity asked, fanning Michelle's face as the girl tried to catch her breath.

"I'm good for now. But I feel different and I can't believe that bitch passed out on me!" Michelle yelled all of the sudden, catching Trinity by surprise.

"Calm down." She mumbled, placing her hand over Michelle's belly. She knew her hormones would be all over the place. She was emotional which was understandable. But Trinity didn't need everybody stressing.

"Breathe, okay? Deep breath in..." Trinity coached. "Deep breath out...repeat." She said, continuing to fan Michelle's face as the girl followed the breathing techniques.

Hoseok was in a rush as he got them to the hospital. Weaving through traffic with his hand clenching the steering wheel. He was equally as shaken about everything but he couldn't really let it show since he was supposed to be the responsible driver.

"I'm scared." Michelle said all of the sudden, her voice wavering as she looked over at Trinity.

"Mimi..." Trinity gave a small smile. "It's gonna all be okay. In the end just think about how your beautiful son's gonna be here, happy and healthy. It'll be amazing." Trinity said.

Michelle nodded, a tear slipping from her eye as she rubbed her belly. She was trying to remain calm. But her emotions were everywhere. She wasn't even quite sure what she was scared of...

Hours later at the hospital, Michelle struggled with pains of labor. Despite being under the epidural there was still the stress coming from everybody standing around her as if she were a mannequin on display.

The doctors got a clear view of between her legs. Jimin stood next to her in scrubs along with Mrs.Kim. Usually , it would be made out so that the father of the baby and an actual relative such as the parent's mother or father would accompany him. But they allowed for Mrs.Kim to be of assistance which Michelle was more than thankful for.

She hadn't forgotten that her parents were complete assholes who probably didn't even know she was in labor at the moment.

But the Kim's were her. Her closest friends were here, her husband as well. And even Mr.Park had arrived with the assistance of his care taker.

Trinity had sat this one out, sitting out in the waiting room with everybody else as the baby was delivered. She struggled to contain her happiness. She couldn't wait to meet her nephew.

"You're doing amazing, baby." Jimin mumbled, circling his thumb around the back of her hand as he watched in complete horror the baby boy push out of Michelle.

"Jesus Christ." He whispered.

"Hold on as tight as you need to, sweetheart. I understand." Mrs.Kim said to Michelle, holding on to the soon to be mother's hand with both of her hands.

Michelle squeezed her eyes shut, throwing her head against the pillow as sweat dribbled down her forehead. This was tressing her out and she didn't understand why. Everybody was being so supportive. Why was she so stressed?!

"Just one more push!" The nurse announced, holding on to the baby boy's head. Michelle's fingers locked around Jimin and Mrs.Kim's hands. Her teeth grit together as she goes through the final push.

It wasn't long before the baby boy had come out of her. His body being held in the nurse's hands. An umbilical cord still connecting he and his mother.

But Michelle could hear his high pitched cries, letting her know he was okay and breathing. And that was enough to put a small smile on her face as she leaned against the pillows with her eyes closed. She was tired.

"You did it, gorgeous." Jimin said, bending down to kiss her lips. Her response was weak, her lips barely skimming his as she went in for a second kiss.

"Awww his little cries!" Mrs.Kim rejoiced, staring between Michelle and the baby who was being crowded by nurses.

"You did amazing, Michelle. You were perfect." She praised. Michelle nodded, humming softly.

"Dad? Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" A nurse announces.

Jimin didn't waste much time before nodding, gently dropping Michelle's hand to go over and cut the cord. Mrs.Kim stood beside her.

"Is there anything you need? I know you're going to need his seat and stuff here for when it's time to be discharged. I'll get you some hygiene stuff, sanitary napkins...something for your hair and everything. How does that sound?" Mrs.Kim asked, brushing the braids away from Michelle's face.

"Okay." Michelle said, looking towards the sea of nurses who Jimin happened to blend in with as they stood over the baby.

"And I'll also let them know you want the little one." Mrs.Kim chuckled before letting go of Michelle's hand.

Michelle watched as her baby was lifted into the light. Still he was screaming and crying, but they were gentle with his little body as they brought him over to her. She knew she wouldn't get to hold him for long before it was time for him to be cleaned and examined, but she would still bask in this moment.

"My baby." Her voice cracked as he was placed on her chest. In her arms. "Hey, handsome." She cried, sniffling as she gently laid her hand on his back. His cries dimmed down to soft coos as she cradled him like the most precious china. She was so gentle with the baby.

"I know his head was gonna be big as hell. Just like yours." Jimin laughed. Michelle kissed her teeth.

"He looks like you ..." she said, ignoring his insult.

"He does?" Jimin asked. Michelle nodded.

"He does. He has your lips and nose and that little mole on side of his pinky." She mumbled. "He's beautiful." She said.

Jimin nodded in agreement, placed his hand on top of Michelle's hand which was on the baby's back.

"He is." He stated.

"Uriah." Michelle said all of the sudden.

"I thought we agreed on Julius?" He asked. Michelle nodded. "We did. But I prefer Uriah as a first. It means my light is god but I love the "my light" portion of it all..." Michelle mumbled, not even sure if she was being clear to him at this point.

"Uriah Julius Park?" She asked. It sounded crowded once you said it but the more you continued to say it, the more precious it sounded.

"I love it." Jimin agreed.

"Uriah..." he mumbled once more, allowing for the name of his first born to sink in.

"Uriah, that's enough. I know you're not hungry you just ate an hour ago." The frustrated father exclaims, taking a seat in the rocking chair in the corner of the nursery to rest his legs and continue getting the baby to sleep.

In the midst of his attempts, the door opens and Michelle enters. She wore nothing but one of Jimin's shirts, a bra and underwear. Her hair was wrapped with a scarf and she looked equally as tired.

"He's still fussy?" She asked. Jimin nodded. The parents suspected it was because he had gotten his two week mark shots earlier that day and was still feeling the aftermath of it all. Poor thing had gone through so many shots even after being born.

The parents felt pity for their little baby, but he would be okay.

"My baby...he's probably hungry again. Let me see." Michelle sighed, carefully taking the new born from his father and holding him in her arms.

"Michelle he just had a bottle. We're gonna have to fix that crap, warm it up and feed it to him all over again. And then he's gonna poop everywhere and you're gonna make me change him!" Jimin complained.

"Jimin shut the hell up! He's a baby, he's gonna fuss for food and shit everywhere. Don't start that complaining." Michelle whisper yelled.

Jimin kissed his teeth. No matter how much he complained (which wasn't a lot) he would never actually have a problem with feeding his baby, changing him or even calming him down whenever he got fussy.

It was all apart of parent hood. Granted it was frustrating but it was still beautiful. As long as little Uriah was healthy and taken care of and loved - Jimin was happy.

He complained because he was a dad. All dads complained. All dads got grumpy as hell. It was just a dad thing. And Michelle's mom instincts would kick in even more as they all grew together.

It was just natural and normal.

"I'm just kidding around, baby." Jimin sighed, standing up from the rocking chair to get behind his wife and baby boy. He placed his hands on her shoulders, swiftly leaning down to kiss her cheek.

"I'll change him if he happens to explode after his bottle. I'll feed him too if you need me to." Jimin said. Michelle shook her head.

"No, that's fine. You have work in the morning and it's the weekend so I don't even have school tomorrow. I'll have plenty of time to rest up but you need sleep." She said.

Jimin yawned on cue, nodding as he did so.

"Just get me if you need me, gorgeous." He mumbled. "Goodnight baby boy." Jimin said to the new born just as he calmed down a bit with the crying. He then turned to leave the room, running his fingers through his hair.

Michelle sighed and got to work. "Baby you need to work with me and papa, okay?" Michelle mumbled. "We're trying." She spoke to the new born who couldn't even understand her. But she just had to say it out loud.

She and Jimin were still new parents. Still getting the hang of everything. Soon, they would find a schedule that was efficient and beneficial and they would be pros with this. But for now it was still bumpy and tiring.

Despite that, they wouldn't trade it in for the world. They loved this. They loved their baby, their precious gift.

-
A/n: hey :)

So yeah, I'm BACK with a lil sequel or w/e to His Baby. Welcome to "His, Always" - BOOK 2 TO THE SERIES.

It would be in your best bet to read His Baby first otherwise you'll be confused out of your mind since this book picks up from the first one lol.

I wanted to start off with something light. Baby Jichelle is finally here!! His name is Uriah and he's a handful but adorable nonetheless.

I hope you all enjoyed this and we get back into the gist of things next chapter lol.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 16.8K 51
Gabriel is a combination of sexy, handsome and rich but a total womanizer. He's never been into relationship before and would never want one. He is t...
75.1K 2.3K 33
Another Klonnie story Disclaimer: this is not my story just wanted to share it on wattpad with you but a FanFiction.Net story created by kayer713
669K 33.2K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
14.5K 1.5K 17
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป' ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น โž these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.