𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 π‘―π’π’‘π’†βœ”

By JuicySt0ries

"My fate was to be in a fake world, your fate should be in a real world" [COMPLETED] H/N, the psychopath obse... More

I n t r o d u c t i o n:
Lost hope
Chapter 1: the girl that caught my attention
Chapter 2: club
Chapter 3: the hotel room
Chapter 4: hotel mission
Chapter 5: The decision
Chapter 6: Issues
Chapter 7: wedding prepration
Chapter 8: Before the wedding
Chapter 9: The wedding
Part 10: Regrets
Chapter 11: Punishments
Chapter 12: I still care
Chapter 13: Mistakes
Chapter 14: Family dinner
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: I love you
Chapter 17: forgiven
Chapter 18: Crazy for you
Chapter 19: He's not bad
Chapter 20: He knows
Chapter 21: Liar
Chapter 22: Misunderstood
Chapter 23: breakfast
Chapter 24: Jealous
Chapter 25: Hes leaving
Chapter 26: He'll never change
Chapter 27: He's back?
Chpater 28: He's my happy place
Chapter 29: Horrible breakfast
Chapter 30: Has he changed?
Chapter 31: Fancy restaurant
Chapter 32: Disaster
Chapter 33: Back Home
Chapter 34: Unkown strikes
35: Unbelievable place
Chapter 36: Her flashback
Chapter 37: Y/n's turn
Chapted 38: Unexpected news
Chapter 39: Problems
Chapter 40: Success
Chapter 42: The wedding
Chapter 43: Mystery
44: He's scary
45: The incident
46: Bad plan
Chapter 47: Kidnapped
Chapter 48: Psychopath
Chapter 49: Good day
Chapter 50: Rescued?
Chapter 51: She's back
Chapter 52: Fun Lunch
Chapter 53: Lunch
Chapter 54: Alone
Chapter 55: Another argument
Chapter 56: Officially single
Chapter 57: Going back home
58: Officially home
Chapter 59: Worry
Chapter 60: Solving that problem
Chapter 61: Back to where it started
Chapter 62: Thank God
Chapter 63: Gender reveal?
Chapter 64: Y/n's..dead?
Chapter 65: He's back
Chapter 66: Promise
Chapter 67: The End
Chapter 68: The End (Happy Ending)

Chapter 41: Back home

1.2K 29 39
By JuicySt0ries

Y/n pov:

I was frightened, Alessandro's men carefully led me to the car, they held me in and soon drove away.

My hands were shaking my forehead was sweating, I was genuinely scared...

One of the men gave me a cold water bottle, he told me to drink the water. I did as asked and drank the water, it helped me relax.

H/n/Damien pov:

I walked rapidly after shooting on of the men in the head, All the rooms were opened except for one..

Boris K'drona, here I come, I thought whilst smiling. I barged in with some of my men, I saw him laying on the floor.

He was already dead..But who shot him? I turned my head as I saw Liam smirking towards me. He blew on the top of his gun.

"Finished" He smirked. I nodded, "What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "So you wanted to die? He already knew you'd attack so he was getting ready but he was late" Liam smirked. I nodded.

"Let's quickly get out of here" Liam said, I nodded. We walked out and met Alessandro, he was in charge to keep the girls safe.

"Are the girls safe?" I asked, Alessandro nodded. "They're safe, but y/n wasn't very..well" Alessandro said. "What?" I said confused.

"She, didn't look good, she also had a panick attack. She was very scared, they had abused her she was bruised H/n/Damien"

As soon as I heard that I rushed downstairs out of the house, Liam and Alessandro followed behind me. I told some of my men to get rid of the dead bodies.

They did what they were told, I opened the front door harshly. The boys followed behind me, We got in my car and drove away to our new mansion where the girls would be.

After 47 minutes

We were finally here, I rushed out of the car, I ran to the front door and opened it rushing inside. One of the maids came out of the kitchen.

"Where is y/n?" I asked anger showing in my voice.

"S-she's in your room sleeping, she n-needed rest"

I ran upstairs Liam and Alessandro ran behind me, "Don't tell me you're going to do something to her" Alessandro said.

"If he does, he will see Boris in hell" Liam replied. I walked rapidly towards our room, I opened the door seeing her sleeping peacefully on our bed.

"H/n/Damien, let the poor girl rest she just finished from that nightmare today." Alessandro said sighing.

"Don't even think about touching her!" Liam warned. I rolled my eyes trying to calm down, she has to abort it when she wakes up.

"Out" I demanded them, they both looked at eachother not knowing if they should or shouldn't. "O.U.T!" I shouted, they left.

I slammed the door shut and locked it, Her baby bump, I could see it. It just made me so angry. I gritted my teeth trying not to look at her belly.

But I couldn't help it, I rapidly walked to her until I was beside her, she was sleeping so peacefully but she was bruised on her face, her body.

"Y/n, wake up" I said calmly gently shaking her arm. But she didn't, "Y/n, come on. Wake up" I said shaking her again.

She slowly opened her eyes as she stretched her legs, "H-h/n/Damien?" She said, she put her arms around my neck and pulled me tightly into a hug.

"I-i missed you" she cried.

"Abort it" I said emotionless. "W-what?" She asked as she pulled away.

"You heard me, you're aborting it y/n" I ordered her, she slowly shook her head in a 'yes'

I sighed with relief, "You were moaning while he was fucking you, You liked it?" I asked as my eyes turned slightly dark.

"W-what, no I-i didn't, h- I lost my Virginity" she cried. "But you enjoyed it right?"

"No, I- please stop. I-i didn't!" She cried as she covered her face, at that moment I felt bad. I actually thought she liked it but thank God.

I sat beside her and put her head in my chest whilst I caressed her hair, I let her cry in my chest, she had to let it out.

"Shhh" I said. "Don't worry, Princess. No one will ever take you from me" I smiled as she relaxed abit.

I felt guilty, guilty as fuck. I had fucked other girls that was because I missed y/n so fucking badly. They way she moaned his name made me so ducking mad.

After abit, She smiled slowly as she whiped her tears. "H/n/Damien, I want to abort it..but it's- it's a baby, I don't want to kill it" she said nervously.

"Yeah, but whose is it? Boris, if it isn't mine then you're aborting it" I said sighing. She nodded slowly.

10 minutes later

I had already made an appointment with the doctors tommorow for y/n to abort the baby, I did feel quite sad for the baby but it belonged to a asshole.

1 week later

Everything was back to normal, My princess was fine. The baby was gone, Jasmine was happy that her and Alessandro were getting married after tommorow.

We all had bought our suits, the girls had bought their dresses and stuff they needed. Y/n had told me everything they did to her and Jasmine.

But I understood her, I didn't get mad at her because it wasn't her fault. Right now it's morning, I was already awake, y/n was still in deep sleep.

I smiled at her cuteness.

I'm so greatful to have y/n, I'm so glad I met her. One thing I'm happy for is that she is in my life, it's that she's back. But I still haven't told her about the things I did when she wasn't here.

I didn't want to break our relationship, I wanted us to stay happy forever.

I looked at her, her beautiful silky skin, her lips..Oh lord, how much I want to meet these perfect pink plump lips.

Y/n pov:

I woke up feeling wet sloppy kisses on my cheek going to my jaw, I gasped and opened my eyes. I looked and saw H/n/Damien.

I pulled away mad that he woke me up, "H/n/Damien!" I whined.

"You woke me up!" I pouted, he chuckled. I looked up at his eyes, lust was shining in his eyes making me nervous.

"Uhh..maybe i- should go shower.." I said awkwardly getting up, before I could get out of bed he held my wrist.

"Please y/n, I'm so hor-"

"Nope, sorry!" I giggled.

"But, you did it so fix it" he said huskily.

Not wanting to wait any longer, he pulled me under him, his lips was about to connect with my neck until he asked something.

"Can I?" He asked meeting my eyes.

I slowly nodded giving him access to my neck.

His lips finally connected with my neck, he sucked and licked my neck making me gasp.

The trailed up to my jaw, then to my chin and then to my lips. He kissed me hardly like he was starving.

At breakfast

I sat between Jasmine and Katie, oh I forgot to tell you. Katie and Miss Cherylne came.

H/n/Damien was across me, Alessandro was across Jasmine, Liam was across Katie and Miss Cherylne was on Jasmine's side but on the big chair.

We all talked and laughed, we were talking about the wedding when Miss Cherylne said something so embarrassing.

"Honey, what's that red spot on your neck?" She asked smiling, she definitely knew why.

I stated silent H/n/Damien smirked looking at me. "Uhh..I just had allergies" I lied.

"Oh don't lie, it's completely fine honey. I'm just so happy that you two are making babies!" She said excitedly. I nodded as my face turned red.

Liam and Alessandro looked around awkwardly whilst Jasmine and Katie laughed.

Anyway later on me and H/n/Damien continued our day alone.

It was like a dream that I never wanted to end..

What do yall think about this chapter? Thank you for reading, stay tuned for chapter 42! <3

H/n/Damien and y/n were making a baby?

What do you think about the wedding?

Whos your favourite person in this book?

Words: 1428

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
762K 48.5K 44
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. β˜†Β°β€’Β°β˜†β˜†Β°β€’Β°β˜† " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...
88K 2.4K 41
(unedited: millions of grammar error and spelling mistakes) Zane: Italian Mafia leader Isabella: Simple sweet girl He is ruthless She is so kind He l...
63.4K 2.3K 30
BOOK 5 -: Royal Monsters Series β”€β”β”β”β”β”β”βŠ±βœΏβŠ°β”β”β”β”β”β”β”€ Change is inevitable. Change brings improvement But for me change brought pain . So much fucking...