𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

By READSBYTRACY

updates starting again in June Walking past his office door, I hear him talk to someone, and I know he's in a... More

☞ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘- 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐎𝐍𝐄

25.7K 536 176
By READSBYTRACY

The club is packed tonight, with people flowing in and out of the building.

Valerie is on the stage, finishing her routine, which means that I'm up in less than fifteen minutes, so I go in the changing rooms and start to get ready. I take out the hair tie, holding my wig in a bun at the top of my head, and watch as the hair falls down my back.

The deep red matches my outfit for the night beautifully. I'm wearing a black robe over a red lace lingerie set.

"Let's do this, Hel." I whisper to myself.

When I'm called on stage Time by Onuka starts playing, and I make my way on the platform, starting the rehearsed routine. Before the lyrics start, it's mostly arm movements. But when the first verse begins, I move past the pole to show myself properly. My robe hangs loosely over my body, and moments before the chorus, I drop it to the floor.

I rest my body against the pole, before hooking my right leg around it, allowing me to spin, and then circle around it, as my hand holds my whole body up, defying any gravity laws.

As I slowly start to drop, and finish with a split, I make eye contact with someone in the crowd. His eyes scan over my body as it moves through the air, and unlike most of the men here, I enjoy his eyes on me.

His shameless studying of my every movement, as he leans back in his chair, and his dark attire draw me to him.

Before I know it, the music has ended, and I'm done for the night.

I go into my office, clearing everything off my desk, ready to go home, where I asked Derek to meet me.

There's a soft knock on my door, and Lilly, our newest dancer is there, looking at me sheepishly. "Hey, Angelica, I just wanted to ask if I could leave early tomorrow. I have an exam in the morning, the day after, and I want to be as prepared as possible."

She's a college student and I know how much she's trying to balance, at the moment. "Yeah, it's fine. You should have the day off, actually. You've been working a lot recently."

She shakes her head, "No, no, I need the money, so I'll be here."

I insist, "You'll still get paid. You've been working non stop, and I know you have finals. Take a break."

She thanks me, and I assure her it's alright. As I get ready to leave, another knock on the door stops me.

It's one of the security guards. "Angelica, there's someone who asked for a private dance from Hela, and they're refusing no as an answer. They want you - and no one else. They're offering a lot."

"Did you tell them I'm off the clock?" He nods.

For fuck's sake. I don't want to deal with this right now.

I'm escorted to the private rooms section, by a security guard, in case this gets violent. When I open the door, a tall man stands in front of me, on the phone, with his back facing me.

I know who it is, immediately. The man from before.

I'm sure Derek can wait an extra hour.

The phone in his hands is dropped on a small table at the side of the room, as he turns around to look at me. The same expression he was wearing before, still adorns his face and I could melt right now.

We keep eye contact for a prolonged amount of time, forgetting about the security guard who is standing at the door, and lets out a cough, in discomfort, bringing me back to reality.

"You can go, Steven. It's okay."

With a sight nod, he leaves, closing the door behind him.

The staring resumes, until I finally break the silence. "Are you going to stand there, or sit down and get what you paid for?" He takes off his jacket and moves towards the sofa in the middle of the room. However, he doesn't sit. Instead, he places the jacket on the armrest, and continues to stand.

I start the music and walk towards him.

We're standing in front of each other, and I can feel his breath fan my face, as I look up to him, and he looks down at me.

My hands move up and down his torso, feeling the expensive fabric of his shirt, which clings to his body. His arms are at his sides, and I place them on my waist, then proceed to feel his arms.

I was ready to go home, so the dress I'm wearing isn't my usual attire. "I'm going to need your help, unzipping this."

His hands are gentle, as they move my hair out of the way, and start to unzip the dress. He lightly traces the exposed skin, making goosebumps appear on my skin. When the dress is fully unzipped he moves the thin straps off my shoulder, making it fall to the floor.

His face is really close to my shoulder, and the only thing I want him to do right now is kiss my neck. "Place your hands on my waist." He does as I tell him, and I follow by extending my arms behind him, and grabbing his neck.

We sway to the music, until he turns me, so we're face to face. "The rules say not do anything without the dancer's permission, so I fucking hope you're okay with what I'm about to do." Whatever he has in mind, I'm down.

His lips begin their assault on my neck, as he places kisses on soft spots of my skin, and sometimes lightly biting it, making me release small moans. When he stops, I'm breathless, and incredibly horny.

Looking down at my attire, I remember I'm wearing so much less compared to him. It's clear this has gone beyond the usual 'private dance-slash-strip session' and all rules I usually enforce are out of the window.

I start to unbutton his shirt, noticing the small tattoos scattered around his chest. When he's finally shirtless, I leave feathered kisses along his torso, moving upwards towards his neck. Our bodies are imaginably close together, and I can feel his erection through his pants, and I feel him from over his trousers.

His moans make me wetter than I already am, and the slightest touch against my pussy, and I'm sure I would cum, immediately.

Without warning, he creates some space between us, just so he can unclasp my bra, and then rip my underwear from my skin. His fingers lightly graze over my clit, and I need to hold on to him, as I moan.

He picks me up in his arms, and sets me on the sofa. He kneels in between my legs, and looking at the mirror wall to my right, I notice we look like pure sex and lust. His hair is dishevelled, his head in between my legs, as he kisses my inner thighs, and his fingers pinching my nipples, whilst my head is sprawled back, against the sofa, as I try to keep control, whilst simultaneously losing my mind.

I close my eyes, completely overwhelmed by pleasure as his tongue finally touches my clit. It takes everything to not cum immediately, but it won't be long 'til I do.

"Fuck." Is all I can say. I can't even moan out his name, because I don't know it.

He continues to eat me out, until I cum all over his perfect face. When I eventually open my eyes, he's looking at me, with his tongue still in me.

I motion for him to come closer, and when he's in close proximity, I join our lips in a heated kiss, as I reach down for his dick, and take it out of his jeans. "Fuck, Hela. . ." I barely hear him say.

He allows me to push him on the sofa, and I watch as he watches me go down on him. He's bigger than anyone else I've ever been with, but I know I can take it.

My tongue licks the under part of his cock, placing some kisses on his balls too. I hear him curse under his breath and that's all the reassurance I need, before making eye contact with him, and spitting on his dick, and all at once, putting all nine inches in my throat.

As I try to raise my head, he pushes me back on his dick and holds my head down, so his dick his all the way down my throat.

Seconds go by, and he releases my head, so I can breath properly. I look up at him with teary eyes, and he wipes away a lone tear, before pushing my head back on his dick.

I bop my head on his dick, sucking all the way from the base of his cock, to the tip, as my hands stroke his balls.

It takes him almost ten minutes to nut, and when he does he ensures I take all of it my mouth, which I do enthusiastically.

He pulls me to him, and kisses me. My pussy is resting on his dick, without the barriers of our clothes, and as I grind on him, it downs on me how inappropriate everything we did is, but I really don't want to stop.

I find some self control and stop myself, and get off his lap, stopping our make out.

"We need to stop," I explain breathlessly, "This is so against the rules, and what we're about to do is something we definitely shouldn't be doing in this environment

Also don't pay. Because that would make this a crime, and I really don't want your money, for this."

I grab my coat, and start to walk out. "See you tomorrow, Hela."

"See you. . ." I still don't know his name.

"Alessandro." He intervenes.

"See you tomorrow, Alessandro." And with that I leave the room, with only a long coat bring the only thing covering my naked body.

𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 58.2K 46
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
222K 7.7K 48
"I'm okay. Just... feeling a little d-izzy." "Come." He grabbed my hand and dragged me after him over to his chair. Getting me to sit in it, he rema...
MINE. By Dada

Werewolf

1.8M 52.1K 31
"MINE" he growled into my neck. Inhaling my scent deeply, my wolf whimpered under his touch. Electrifying feels going up and down my body. "Mine" I r...
1.1M 42.7K 80
"And lo, the beast looked upon the face of beauty, and beauty stayed his hand. And from that day forward, he was as one dead." Carl Denham ***** As M...