My Boy Zach (Bruhitszach fanf...

By Bruhitsmagcon

Annastasia Mcallister, Anna for short, is a normal girl but when she met Zach, everything changed. Will she... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Thank you sooo much
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - End

Chapter 5

2.2K 39 6
By Bruhitsmagcon

Zach POV
I had a surprise for anna.I called her best friend brooke and since they had not seen each other for about a year, i asked brooke to come to the meet and greet to surprise Anna. Don't tell anna but I looked through her phone for brooke's number.

Anna's POV

I woke up and the time was only 9.30 am!!!!! The meet and greet is at 2pm omggggg i want to sleep but since I'm up I'm gonna make breakfast and then get ready

~skips to 12.30 pm~

Gotta go find an outfit to wear to the meet and greet I'm soooooo excited to meet Rudan and Nick. I got to admit they are pretty cute but zach is the one for me. i decided to wear a baige tank top a jeans shorts curled my hair and put on some light make up the time was 1.30pm woahhh a girl really do need 1 hour to get ready. the door bell rang and i went to open the door, there stood a really hot Zach. "woah! You look ho-beautiful i meant beautiful"zach said smiling." Zach i know u wanted to say hot but not to bad your self." "Let's go my mom's driving us and we have to get rudan and nick." zach said holding my hands.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
So how are yall doin I finally updated. I know I know it has been very long but I'm back. My friend told me that her friend's friend I'll just call her A said that this book has a lot of grammar errors or something like that who gives a shit about that this is my hobbie so just shut your mouth. Comment if you think A should or should not be judging people. at least i could write a book she did not even write a book and A kept on saying that my book sucks so pls comment your thoughts on this ok? Thanks to BruhitsBrookieee for playing brooke in my story i will include more characters in the later part ok?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...