𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 π‘―π’π’‘π’†βœ”

By JuicySt0ries

"My fate was to be in a fake world, your fate should be in a real world" [COMPLETED] H/N, the psychopath obse... More

I n t r o d u c t i o n:
Lost hope
Chapter 1: the girl that caught my attention
Chapter 2: club
Chapter 3: the hotel room
Chapter 4: hotel mission
Chapter 5: The decision
Chapter 6: Issues
Chapter 7: wedding prepration
Chapter 8: Before the wedding
Chapter 9: The wedding
Part 10: Regrets
Chapter 11: Punishments
Chapter 12: I still care
Chapter 13: Mistakes
Chapter 14: Family dinner
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: I love you
Chapter 17: forgiven
Chapter 18: Crazy for you
Chapter 19: He's not bad
Chapter 20: He knows
Chapter 21: Liar
Chapter 22: Misunderstood
Chapter 23: breakfast
Chapter 24: Jealous
Chapter 25: Hes leaving
Chapter 26: He'll never change
Chapter 27: He's back?
Chpater 28: He's my happy place
Chapter 29: Horrible breakfast
Chapter 30: Has he changed?
Chapter 31: Fancy restaurant
Chapter 32: Disaster
Chapter 33: Back Home
Chapter 34: Unkown strikes
35: Unbelievable place
Chapter 36: Her flashback
Chapted 38: Unexpected news
Chapter 39: Problems
Chapter 40: Success
Chapter 41: Back home
Chapter 42: The wedding
Chapter 43: Mystery
44: He's scary
45: The incident
46: Bad plan
Chapter 47: Kidnapped
Chapter 48: Psychopath
Chapter 49: Good day
Chapter 50: Rescued?
Chapter 51: She's back
Chapter 52: Fun Lunch
Chapter 53: Lunch
Chapter 54: Alone
Chapter 55: Another argument
Chapter 56: Officially single
Chapter 57: Going back home
58: Officially home
Chapter 59: Worry
Chapter 60: Solving that problem
Chapter 61: Back to where it started
Chapter 62: Thank God
Chapter 63: Gender reveal?
Chapter 64: Y/n's..dead?
Chapter 65: He's back
Chapter 66: Promise
Chapter 67: The End
Chapter 68: The End (Happy Ending)

Chapter 37: Y/n's turn

1.1K 23 3
By JuicySt0ries

I watched as a smirk started slowly forming on his lips, not knowing why he did that. He slowly walked towards me causing me to stumble back..

Third person pov:

"B-boris, you're scaring m-me..why are you coming t-towards me?" Y/n asked nervously.

"Well what can you be useful for?" Boris asked looking y/n up and down.

"I- why are you asking t-that?" Y/n Asked slightly starting to shake.

Boris continued to walk towards y/n as y/n took little steps back with her shaking legs.

"You'll find out soon" He smirked as he walked to her quicker, Y/n started tearing up, she didn't have a good feeling about this..

"Please, leave me alone. What are you trying to d-do" Y/n sobbed as she bumped into the wall behind her.

Y/n put her arms out to shield herself from anything Boris does.

"How about we do something fun?" Boris asked as he reached to y/n, he put his arms beside her head trapping her.

"N-no, I don't want to have any fun with you!" Y/n cried.

"So you want your little friend to have a hard time, it's pretty easy what you have to do. Are you sure?" Boris smirked.

"W-what, what are you going to do to Jasmine!? Don't even touch her, I swear I'll kill you!" Y/n shouted at Boris's face.

"So deal?" Boris asked his grin not leaving his mouth.

"I don't know what you want, Tell me so I know!" Y/n sniffled.

"Alright, We're going to send your little husband a tape, all you have to do is moan whilst I fuck you" Boris said looking at y/n's neck.

What Boris said made y/n cry even harder, "B-but, I'm a virgin, I want t-to give my Virginity to a s-special person" Y/n cried.

"Looks like we'll have to work with Jasmine?" He said with a brow raised.

Y/n Immediately nodded, "Yes" y/n replied back sniffling.

Boris's eyes widened a little surprised by y/n's answer, she was willing to give her friend?

Boris was slightly surprised until he heard y/n's full answer.

"Yes, leave J-jasmine alone. I'll do what you w-want" Y/n sniffled whiping her tears, as soon as Boris heard y/n's full answer he nodded and winked at y/n before telling her something.

"You'll shower, the maid will show you where to. Then she'll tell you where to come, Only in a robe" Boris whispered in y/n's ear his hot breath making y/n shiver.

Y/n nodded as a tear rolled down her cheek, after y/n nodded Boris left as the maid was waiting outside the room for y/n.

Y/n sat on the floor trying to let her body relax, "W-why me?" She said sniffling. The maid saw Boris leave. She waited patiently for y/n to come out.

But she didn't..

"Miss Y/n?" The maid said knocking on the door.

She opened the door to see Y/n crying whilst sitting on the floor. It had been 2 days since they were taken and still no signs that H/n/Damien or Alessandro were going to save them.

The maid walked to y/n slowly approaching the poor soul that had went through so much, "Miss, are you alright? Please come with me" the maid said kneeling to y/n.

She gently rubbed her shoulder. Y/n look up to see the maid, she looked in her 20s or 30s which surprised y/n.

"You look so..y-young" Y/n said surprised. "Well, everyone says that. Miss can you please follow me to the bathroom" the maid asked avoiding what y/n said.

Y/n quickly got up thinking this was her only chance. "Look, please help me. I beg you, I need to get out of here. Please help me out! I promise I won't let you get caught!" Y/n said desperately.

"Look Ma'am, I'm sorry but I cannot help you, I'm sorry" The maid sighed.

"Really? You can't! Look, look what that monster has done. Imagine it was your daughter, would you save her? Obviously you would because she's your daughter, So please I beg you even though I'm not your daughter, please help me out!" Y/n said showing the maid her injuries.

"What the fuck?"

Y/n and the maid turned their heads to the the to see Boris standing there at the door glaring into their soul, Y/n whimpered, the maid sighed.

"Get out" Boris orderd the maid whilst gritting his teeth, "Please don't! He'll kill me I beg you!" Y/n shouted holding the maid not wanting to let her go as she was y/n's only hope of escape.

"Miss, please"

"Go to Jasmine and secretly give her a phone, please" Y/n whispered into the maids ear. The maid's eyes widened.

"I said get out! Didn't you hear me!" Boris snapped glaring at the maid.

The maid quickly sprinted to the door, she opened the door before giving y/n one last look before closing the door behind her.

Y/n avoided Boris's gaze on her, she looked at the weapon table already done with her life, she ran to the weapon table and grabbed a sharp 7 inch knife.

She pointed it to her neck, making Boris carelessly roll his eyes. "Trust me you won't do it" Boris said casually.

Trust me, I will" Y/n replied back smiling at Boris.

"Alright, go ahead" Boris said crossing his arms like he doesn't care.

"Alright, Boris" y/n said. She brang the 7 inch knife to her neck. The sharp thing touched her skin making her shiver, she closed her eyes as she was ready to lash it against her skin.

But before she could, Boris pushed her on the floor grabbing the knife from her aggressively which made them both rolls on the floor making Boris hover y/n.

Y/n gasped as she tried getting up. "You're staying" Boris said pushing her back on the floor. Y/n turned her face to the side which made her expose her neck even more.

Boris gripped y/n's chin hard turning her head so she's facing him. "Looks like, You won't be showering today. Let's get started already" Boris smiled innocently.

Y/n's eyes widened at his words, Boris git up and grabbed y/n's wrist harshly as he stomped to the door, "Please, stop walking so fast!" Y/n cried.

30 minutes later:

Warning:
This content might be disturbing to some readers, the  continuing part will include sexual content, Read at your own risk

"No, please don't!"

But that only made his sick smirk appear even more as he laughed like a psycho.

"Now, you'll do as I asked in the room" Boris groaned. "No, I beg you, I don't want to lose my Virginity, please stop!" Y/n cried even harder at the pain.

But eventually..

She did as he asked, that didn't mean Boris would stop after recording the poor girl.

He continued until she lost her..

Virginity.

End of disturbing part

H/n/Damien pov:

"Fuck, it's been 2 days! 2 fucking whole days Alessandro!" I shouted in pure rage. "I know man, trust me. We will find them in no time" Alessandro replied back.

'TING' 'TING' I heard a notification pop up in my phone as I placed down my paper, I took my phone and unlocked it.

Soon, A notification popped up on Alessandro's phone too, I clicked on the message on my phone.

As soon as I clicked the message I saw a video of y/n on a b-bed? Naked?

I breathed heavily as I clicked on the video.

"Boris, please fuck me!" She moaned, my eyes widened at what I heard, I looked down at the message under the video.

'And we're still going on with our fun time. You only have 3 days to find your hot wife and Jazzy or else..'

After I read the message and saw the video, I threw my phone across the room. I got up and walked back and forth in stress.

"Fuck" Alessandro whispered. "He fucking touched her, I'm going to lose it, he touched her Alessandro. She was enjoying it!" I shouted throwing the vase from the table on the floor causing the glass to shatter just like my heart.

"I know, the same happened with Jasmine. H/n/Damien, you need to stay calm and focused so that we can get the girls. I know they're forced. It didn't look like Jasmine was even enjoying it"

Alessandro said as he turned off his phone.

"But, I fucking can't, I cannot watch y/n get fucked with someone else, especially my enemy!" I shouted as my forehead started to sweat.

Y/n pov:

I cried there all alone..no one with me to confront me, I couldn't even feel my legs, Here I am again in the cell, locked up all by myself not knowing what's happening to Jasmine..

Yes! I'm so glad I updated this just as soon as I uploaded chapter 36, yall really liked chapter 36. I hope you enjoyed this chapter too. Thank you so much for all the support! I love you <33

What will end up happening to y/n?

Who do you think will end up winning the battle?

Why is H/n/Damien and Boris enemies?

Words: 1601

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.4K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...
293K 8.8K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
757K 48.3K 44
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. β˜†Β°β€’Β°β˜†β˜†Β°β€’Β°β˜† " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...
20.1K 946 25
Book 7 -: Royal Monsters Series β”€β”β”β”β”β”β”βŠ±βœΏβŠ°β”β”β”β”β”β”β”€ I'm engaged, that means I belong to someone else but he doesn't understand that. His gun speaks...