forgotten ᝰ mha (SEQUEL to HE...

Por keikaminari

❝I WANNA SEE MOMMA!❞ -@keikaminari - date: 11/13/2021 FORGOTTEN; SEQUEL TO HELPLESS ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こ... Más

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍
forgotten
ACT l
homeless
dissapeared
brainwashed
growing
disguise
flame boy
pretty face
haru!?
free us
brazil
age
many hands
dinner
internships
knifes and nails
profiler
east
winter
chain user
run away
snow angels
kid
stone
status
where
ACT ll
DISCLAIMER FOR ACT ll
discouraged
muskeeteers
weekend escape
claw
patrol
hospital
the war
attack
camouflage
rain
save me
july
arrest
mother
i love you
ACT lll
secret santa
christmas
timer
00:00:00

its okay

1.9K 164 148
Por keikaminari

"I'M IN HERE WAY TOO OFTEN." Y/n joked, sitting nervously next to Midoriya on a cushioned bench inside the hospital hallway. Their classmates had left them alone to have some space to talk, knowing that Midoriya needed it the most.

The hospital was quite busy that early morning. Stretchers and metal carts often rolled by, that they would have to pull back their legs to avoid letting their toes get crushed by the wheels. Beeping came from all directions, and chatter was prominent.

After her statement, y/n took a glance to Midoriya, who was just silently staring at her with a relieved smile. "...What's wrong?"

"It's nothing...I'm just so happy...You look good."

Y/n blinked for a moment, before poking at her cheek and pinching it. "Oh! Speaking of that! Who did this? How am I...like...even breathing? I was some brainless cyborg not too long ago."

He raised his brows. "Ah, that! Eri rewinded you!"

"...Who?"

"Oh, I don't think you ever met her. She's this little girl with a rewind quirk! She reversed your body to how it was over a year ago! Of course, you had a few surgeries done to help your body, though."

Y/n rubbed the pads of her thumbs over her fangs, bearing her teeth. "Huh, so she did...Did I not reverse into blocks of flesh though?"

"So that was true...Mr.Aizawa said that did happen and Eri freaked out, which helped her to quickly continue the reversal to help you return back to normal...So Shigaraki really did hurt you..."

Y/n seemed to have reacted in a certain manner to the sound of his name, because Midoriya watched her eyes twitch and her brows lock. "Tenko..."

"Huh? Who?"

"...Nevermind...Let's talk about something else. I should thank that Eri girl one day..." I want to keep Tenko for myself...

I wonder how he is...Maybe in jail now...Or still running with the League...Either way,

I'm sure I won't be seeing him ever again.

Midoriya nodded. "She'd love to meet you one day...She's very sweet...Oh—" He cut himself off when he noticed tears fall onto the back of her hands, which she used to grab the ends of her gown. Her chin was to her chest, and her hair covered her face.

"S-Sorry...I'm just...I don't understand how I'm even alive right now...I feel so selfish."

"Selfish? Why?"

"A little over a year ago...we met when I was trying to end it all...And now...I'm grateful to even be sitting here...And it's thanks to all of your hard work...I've been such a hassle to you guys...All because I wanted to leave you behind...I'm...I'm so sorry." She shook her head from side to side, burying her hands into her face.

Midoriya instantly felt his throat close. He leaned back against the wall and looked ahead, his eyes stinging. "...This must've been how you felt all this time..."

"...What?" She managed to choke.

"Like a burden. You felt the need to fake your death, because you felt like you were burdening us, correct?"

"...Mhm..."

"...Please don't blame yourself. Remember, the rest of the class and I are training to be heroes. It's our job to help others and give them a better life...We're your friends...Of course we never gave up to help you. You were never a burden to us. Never. Only you saw it like that. And I wished that you had talked to us about your feelings before putting yourself through that...I know it must've been stressful with amnesia as well..."

"...Yeah...It felt like a large part of me was gone, but I couldn't figure out what it was...But it was all of you...My memories with you..."

Midoriya grinned, wrapping his arms around y/n's head and pulling her close. She continued to whimper. "...You can never be too much for us all. You were never an asset. You're our friend. We help our friends. There's nothing you can do to change that. It's okay to ask for help. It's okay to use us to your advantage. It's okay...It's okay..." He whispered, his voice cracking.

Y/n scoffed, pulling away and wiping her tears. "This is what I needed to hear...Too bad I was too stupid to think about talking about my emotions before I went and faked my death!"

Midoriya laughed with her, before y/n's face fell with surprise. "Hey, wait. If my body was reversed...Does that mean I'm 19 again?"

"...What?"

"...March 1st was my birthday, so I turned 20. But if this Eri girl reversed me to a year prior, then I'm back to being 19?"

"...You're...—"

"NINETEEN!??!!" The class shouted at y/n as they gathered in her hospital room, the girl plugging her ears while she sat on the edge of her bed.

"YOU TURNED 20 FIVE MONTHS AGO!?" Kaminari gasped.

"But you look so young!!!" Mina shouted.

"Looking at her now, she does look like she could be at least 18." Sero thought aloud.

"Are you all dumb? She dressed like an adult when we first met her." Bakugo murmured.

"Wait, so is she 19 or 17–" Todoroki whispered, as he was having trouble keeping up with the conversation.

"Dammit, I have to wait till I turn of age to make my move...But age ain't nothing but a num—" Mineta drooled.

"Our y/n is a grown woman!" Momo exclaimed happily, sitting next to her friend and linking arms with her.

"Okay, so since you were all amnesic when we met you," Jirou began. "what else is different from what you told us?"

"Hmmm...Well, I had two moms, not a father...I was 6 when I met Tamaki and Mirio. I spent 6 years in the lab...I think that about covers it!"

"Wait...You spent 6 years in the lab?" Midoriya repeated. "Not 2?"

This seem to have caused a shift in their attitudes, as they all went silent and avoided eye contact.

Y/n paused, before frantically waving her hands around. "C-Come on guys, cheer up! I'm alright now!!"

They weren't convinced.

The door then opened, making y/n slowly smile.
"...Mr.Aizawa..." She whispered, standing up and making her way to him.

The older man glowered at her, but it quickly disappeared into a relived grin. He pat the top of her head. "Welcome back."

"Glad to be back!" She cheered as they backed into the hallway. She then noticed a group of investigators and police waiting near the room, which made her freeze. "...What're they doing here?"

"Y/n L/n. We ask you follow us, as you are under arrest for 13 counts of attempted murder."

The class spilled into the hall after overhearing the ruckus. "WHAT!?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

830K 33.5K 21
❝𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘣𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘥�...
429K 22.5K 28
❝𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂!❞ -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...
1.2K 112 8
❛ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄? ❜ 𓈃 Like a torn canvas spread across a makeshift dreamscape, you trudge ...
503K 36.5K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...