forgotten ᝰ mha (SEQUEL to HE...

By keikaminari

❝I WANNA SEE MOMMA!❞ -@keikaminari - date: 11/13/2021 FORGOTTEN; SEQUEL TO HELPLESS ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こ... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍
forgotten
ACT l
homeless
dissapeared
brainwashed
growing
disguise
flame boy
pretty face
haru!?
free us
brazil
age
many hands
dinner
internships
knifes and nails
profiler
east
winter
chain user
run away
snow angels
kid
stone
status
where
ACT ll
DISCLAIMER FOR ACT ll
discouraged
muskeeteers
weekend escape
claw
patrol
hospital
the war
attack
camouflage
rain
save me
its okay
arrest
mother
i love you
ACT lll
secret santa
christmas
timer
00:00:00

july

1.9K 172 105
By keikaminari

play the song above to add to the mood!!

"WHERE IS SHE?" Skeptic murmured nervously as he waiting outside of the Meta Liberation manor, which was now empty for the first time in months. As everyone else was fighting in the pouring rain, he waited for the return of the army's loyal solider.

But after waiting patiently, time slowly passing by, he came to the realization that y/n would not be returning.

Skeptic sighed, turning to head back inside to keep watch of the battlegrounds from a safe distance. "...How will I break this to Shigaraki?..."

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

A sharp pain shot in y/n's ears as the heart monitor rang beside her head. It jolted her awake. She pried open her eyelids to be met with a bright white ceiling. She was laying in a bed, freezing cold. The air prickled at the skin on her arms and neck. But she could feel her blood run through her veins, warm.

She turned her sore neck to the side to stare at the IV stand that was by her hospital bed, a needle stuck in her arms. It was then she realized that she had an oxygen mask over her mouth, helping to keep her breathing steady.

After careful consideration, she gathered all of her strength to sit upright. Instantly, she felt something...different.

...My body...

it's....

She ripped off the oxygen mask and slapped her hands over her face, pinching her meaty cheeks and human eyes. She flung the blanket off her legs to see that she had normal legs too, and her arms were reattached and healthy.

She was a young girl again.

Y/n then sat in confusion. She gently skimmed her memory to recall how she got to where she was in the first place. It took her about 5 minutes, before she fully regained her thoughts and remembered the events that went down.

The war.

The rain.

Midoriya.

How long has it been since then?...She whispered, planting her bare feet onto the ceramic tile of the room. Her knees nearly gave out, as she underestimated the weight of her own body. She quickly grabbed the wall, catching her breath.

Oh my god...I can barely use my muscles...

Taking her time, she took baby steps towards the door. As she did so, she took a glance outside the window to the outside world.

It looked like she was on a high floor, maybe level 5 or 6 of the hospital. The sun was getting bright, the sky a baby blue and the trees a vibrant green; an early summer morning.

It's summer...

She carefully opened the door to her room, ambling into the hall. She almost looked like a baby taking her first steps. Thinking about how dumb she looked, she chuckled to herself with a smirk. This chuckle turned into tiny whimpers of relief. She stood in the center of the hallway in her hospital gown, her chin dropping to her chest.

She noticed her hair drape around her face; it was long, black, and curly again.

It like her whole appearance was reversed back to normal.

I'm alive...How am I alive again?...I'm so unbelievably lucky...Is the worst...

over now?

Tears rolled down her red cheeks, her nose starting to run as she remembered every detail from the past year. So much happened.

She had a kid. Made new friends. Overcame insecurities. Reunited with old friends. Faked a death. Died. Came back to life. Became inhuman. All in one year.

As she cried quietly, she heard fast shuffling of feet coming in her direction. As soon as she looked up, a pair of thin arms wrapped around her neck, embracing y/n warmly.

She gasped lightly, listening to the heavy breathing of her classmate.

"You're okay."

It took her a moment to remember the fashionable voice of who it belonged to.

"...Aoyama..."

He pulled away, his purple eyes twinkling with tears. "...I knew you'd wake up today!" He smiled. "I felt it in my gut!"

This only made tears waterfall from y/n's eyes, even as her face remained still.

She then heard a large number of footsteps, them hurriedly rushing around the corner to the two of them.

They both turned, y/n's watery eyes lighting up. She took staggered steps forward, before dashing towards her classmates. Suddenly,

she remembered how to walk.

The weight of her own body had been lifting after seeing her friends, just like that.

"Y/N!!!" They all screamed.

Y/n ran into Jirou, who instantly started to sob tears of joy. Others surrounded them, all giving one large group hug. Y/n broke away, moving to hug each individual one of her friends to cry and assure them she was alright. They'd ask if she was okay, if she felt sick, if she needed to rest a little longer. But she didn't want to answer a question that might result in her leaving their sides again.

While y/n hugged Todoroki, he whispered in her ear, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, now that I'm here with you all...How long was I out for?"

"It's July now...It was 5 months starting last Monday."

"Sorry if I worried you all."

"That's okay. I knew you'd wake up."

"How?"

"...Because you were sleeping?...Do people not normally wake up when sleeping?"

"..." Y/n bursted into laughter against his chest, giving him a quick squeeze before pulling away. As she turned around, a path seemed to clear to make way for a certain boy, who was waiting patiently for his turn to speak with her.

His cheeks were a deep red, and his eyelashes fluttered as he kept his tears back, or at least tried to.

She scoffed with a grin. "...Hi...

Deku."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 36.5K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
148K 11.1K 21
❝𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑...𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓❞ -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩�...
268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
50.1K 1.6K 42
Hawks was blessed with an amazing quirk, unlike you. But that's okay, you didn't really want to be a hero anyways. You had dreams about opening your...