The Vytal destiny

By AshKetchum55374

Disclaimer: I dont own this story, this story's orignal author is TheD-Rock900. I copied paste it here, all t... More

Chapter 1
Bio (Not a chapter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Filling The Blanks

Epilogue

694 6 0
By AshKetchum55374

Ash was meditating at one of the three locations he specified. It was in a quiet dark room, but the door remained open in case someone needed him. He's been having a tiring day at work and needed a little bit of some quiet time. Another location he would meditate was on top of one of Beacon's towers. The other was inside his old cave at Mt. Silver if he ever needed to be away from everyone.

Just then, a twenty year old eared cat Faunus man that almost looked like Blake peeked behind the door. He wore a black body glove and had purple combat armor all around. He had fingerless groves that held his weapons inside. They were long claws that he called the Bladed Talons. He had slightly long wavy black hair and he had amber colored eyes. He had combat boots that had the soles smoothed out for sneakier movements. This was Claw Belladonna, second born in to the family, and the first dubbed Keyblade wielder.

He grinned and he snuck inside and crawled on the ground. His claws were ready for striking. Ash sensed his presence and readied to summon his Keyblade.

Claw then pounced, but Ash quickly countered him and they fought in the dark. Once they got into a lock nearby the door, Ash turned on the light.

"Well done Claw! You almost had me that time!" Ash said with excitement.

Claw chuckled and got back. He deactivated his claws and they retracted into his gloves.

"Thanks dad. Yours and mom's training have served me well. It had rewarded me with many kills on the Grimm." Claw said with a kind, yet dark like voice.

"Speaking of whom, where is your mother?" Ash asked when he dismissed his Keyblade.

"She's out tracking down Scabior…I hope he's doing okay." Claw said while going into thought and a bit upset.

"You're still a bit choked up from a couple years ago?" Ash asked with a bit of concern.

"Yeah. I hate thinking that he's still believes that he's lost in my shadow." Claw answered.

Scabior Belladonna, Claw's younger brother and the ninth child born into the family, was to go on to be the second in the family to be a Huntsman. He was going on to be the first Pokémon Trainer. A couple days before his tenth birthday, he asked me, Blake, Kali and Ghira if they love Claw more than him seeing as how he's the heir to the Belladonna throne of Menagerie.

That very question not only caught them off guard, but devastated them. Blake tried to consult him that it wasn't the case and they all loved him just as much as Claw, but he thought otherwise. To make him believe that they are proving to him that they love him just as much, Ash, Blake and every now and then Claw visited him on his travels for the last couple of years.

"Son you know that was two years ago. Surely you would've moved on by now." Ash said to his second oldest child.

"Maybe. Well, I'm sure that he'll come around. Anyway, Aunt Miette wanted me to tell you that dinner will be ready within a half an hour. Let's go round up the others." Claw said.

"Good idea. Hopefully Pyro isn't doing anything rash." Ash said as he knew that Yang's son and Keyblade apprentice was always a technical engineering and genius with inventions to the point when it can get a bit absurd.

Along the way down, they met up with Yang Ketchum. She really has grown more beautiful over the years. She hugged Ash and kissed him passionately.

"Going to get Pyro?" Yang asked.

"That's what I'm doing. Care to join me?" Ash asked his third wife.

"Of course. Claw, can you go get Sapphire?" Yang asked her nephew.

"I'm on it." Claw said before he ran off.

Meanwhile outside the manor in a training field for testing weapons, a seventeen year old boy that was wearing metal equipment from the neck down was making some final preparations for testing's. He wore turquoise and dark red combat armor that had an orange and green jump pack with twin mounted mini missile launchers on his shoulders. He had lilac eyes and short blonde hair. This was Pyro Ketchum, Ash's third child, second dubbed Keyblade wielder and mechanical genius.

"Alright! Final day, test one. Final components and calibrations are complete and we are good for the final weapons testing. And Delia!" Pyro yelled out to one of his younger sisters.

The fourteen year old and eighth child born in to the family Delia Ketchum stood nearby holding a fire extinguisher. She was a split image of her mother minus the tail. To top it off, she was born with silver eyes. Her clothing was like how Ruby's was in her first year at Beacon Academy. Unlike Ruby, whose color had patches of red, hers was dark green. She even has a same version of her mother's hood and cape. Despite being born from two Keyblade Masters, she did not become a Keyblade wielder herself due to her own choice.

"Yes Pyro?" She asked in a very childish, yet cheerful voice.

"You're still on fire safety in case something goes wrong. If you douse me and I'm not on fire, I won't help you make your favorite chocolate peanut butter fudges." He warned her.

She whined when he said that to her.

"But big brother! This isn't my fault! You know it's because of my semblance that detects it immediately." She yelled out as anime tears were rolling down her face.

Semblance Analysis

Delia Ketchum: Instant Action

This semblance gives the user immediate reactions to dangers the millisecond it happens. This semblance has a mind of its own and the user takes on the action to see to the danger against their will.

"I guess you do have a point. Just stand down and we should be okay. Alright! Setting all safety systems off." Pyro said as he was disengaging the safety on his twin mini launchers. "Delia, engage the Grimm targets." He said to her.

"You got it. Revealing Beowolves and Ursai dummies now." Delia said as she pressed a button and said dummies appeared before him.

Pyro then activated his jump pack and he flown up to thirty feet in the air and fired off missiles at the dummies. They exploded on impact and the dummies were blown to bits. When he landed the launchers reloaded automatically.

"Engaging the safety modes now." Pyro said as he activated the safety system. "Well sis, what do you think?" Pyro asked with confidence.

"I think you finally finished your suit and weapon. So, whatcha gonna call it?" Delia asked as she skipped to him.

"I think I'll dub it the Dominate Eagle." Pyro said as he pressed a button on his chest and the weapons and suits retracted into a special strap that was attached onto his back.

"If you keep that kind of stuff up, you're gonna blow up the island son." Ash said as he and Yang arrived.

Delia and Pyro approached and Delia held her aunt's hand.

"Don't worry dad. I've long since planned out these situations. Besides, Delia has always been a big help around these parts." Pyro said as he rubbed her head, and right in between her ears.

Delia giggled as he did that since she was a bit ticklish in between the ears.

"Anyway, dinner will be ready soon. Delia, make sure you wash up. You don't want your mother having a fit do you?" Yang asked her niece.

"No way! I'm off." Delia said as she sprinted off.

Meanwhile, Claw made his way up to the rooftop where Sapphire was sitting at and sketched a drawling.

Sapphire Ketchum, Emerald's daughter, Ash's sixth child, and the fourth and final Keyblade wielder, was often regarded as the Keyblade Beauty. Anything she wore she brought out the true beauty and elegancy. In other words, she was like Elesa. She was seventeen years old, tall, had chocolate colored skin and long jet black hair. Due to her mother's Faunus heritage, she had bunny ears. She often wore short shorts and a single strap on shirt that was both green. She wore green knee length wedge heels and dark purple long arm gloves.

She was drawling a picture of one of her childhood best friends, and personal love interest named Salsa Dent. He was the second child of Cilan and Cinder, who got married not long after Sapphire was born. They've been friends since as far back as she can remember back when Emerald use to babysit their children and Sapphire was there for a playdate.

The only problem she faced was that he was oblivious. She was struggling to get him to notice how she felt towards him.

"Hey Sapphire. Drawling a picture of him again?" Claw asked.

She slowly looked towards him and held the drawling in her chest. She smiled and walked towards him.

"You know me way too well. You're a guy, how can boys be less oblivious? How can I get a single boy like him to notice my feelings?" Sapphire asked. She had a bit of a seductive like voice.

"Well…many guys I've seen are like him. However, the best way to get it through them is to either tell them the truth, or take the physical approach rather than just showing the signs." Claw explained.

"The physical approach…okay. I could just go to him, but it seems like dinner is almost ready. You need me to round up the others?" She asked.

"Sure. Dad is getting the others as well. Sadly, I learned that Aunt Weiss along with Glacier and Snow won't be here today. But they will be here next week when we head off to Beacon Academy to see us off. Congrats on making it into Beacon by the way. Never got the chance to tell you." Claw said with a bit of an embarrassed look.

"Come on Claw. Let's go." She said before she scratched his ears and they went inside.

Back with Yang, she caught up with Amber with her daughter Autumn. They were practicing sorcery far off from the manor.

Autumn Ketchum was the tenth child and the only daughter of Amber. The eleven year old was a near split image of her mother, but the only difference was the 'z' birthmarks on her cheeks. She had slightly long brown hair and wore more casual clothing. She was born with magic naturally and she held a staff perfect for her magic.

"Hey ladies. High time to get ready for dinner. Since both Miette and Ruby are cooking, we might be getting extras." Yang said to them.

"Yay! Come on mom! Let's eat. Can't wait to try out that new cleaning spell you taught me." Autumn said with excitement as she skipped away.

"That girl is full of energy. I think she would make a wonderful Fall Maiden in the future." Amber said as she and Yang walked back to the manor.

"I think maybe when she turns twenty-one would be the perfect time." Yang suggested.

"Perhaps." Amber said in agreement.

Meanwhile, Ash has arrived at one of the workout gyms. Ash saw Velvet doing lots of flexing, and stretching's. One thing was certain, she's still got it even though she became a very protective stay at home mother to her four year old daughter, and the youngest of the thirteen.

Velvet looked towards her husband and walked towards him. She then kissed him and wrapped her arms and a leg around him. She broke it and gazed seductively into his eyes.

"Just wanted to let you know that dinner will be ready soon." Ash whispered.

"Of course. I'll just have to get cleaned up myself." Velvet whispered back.

"MAMA! PAPA!" A girl's voice screamed nearby.

"Vanilia! We're down here!" Velvet called out while looking towards the stairs.

A few seconds later, Vanilla ran down and jumped into Velvet's arms and she caught her with ease. The four year old was unlike most of her siblings. She gained a phobia of Hunters, especially those in training. The only ones that she excludes are of course Ash and Velvet, but the others are Scabior, Snow, and Thomas, Miette's son. This proves that she refuses to go on to be a Huntress.

Vanilla Ketchum was almost exactly like Velvet, but with jet black hair, which were in pigtails. She had the 'z' birthmarks on her cheeks. She wore a standard t-shirt and a skirt, both of which were light blue with yellow stripes. She had on long stockings and flat heels.

"Vanilla, what's the matter." Velvet asked while calming her daughter.

"Did you go into another place in the manor we told you not to go to again?" Ash asked while holding her back.

"No! Scawie pointy outside a door." Vanilla whimpered.

Ash and Velvet had a hunch who it was that left said object outside. Ash began to get a bit angry and sensed one of his other sons collecting his sword outside his room.

"I'm going to see to it that Razor gets a much needed chat." Ash said with a bit of a growl.

"Honey, I do need to shower. Vanilla, go with daddy so mommy can clean up." Velvet said as she handed her to Ash.

"Yuck! Mommy stinky." Vanilla said with a scrunched face.

"Hahaha! Be back in a moment." Velvet said before she kissed her forehead and ran off.

Ash and Vanilla went upstairs and saw Razor in his room storing his weapons away. Vanilla whimpered and hid her face in his shoulder.

"Razor!" Ash yelled, startling his eleventh born, ten years old, and the only son to Neo.

Razor Ketchum is described as a gender swapped Neo that had more of Ash's heart and soul. He had long brown and pink hair and had the same heterochromia eyes like Neo. He wore a special robe and garments like an assassin and kept his hood down

"Something wrong dad?" Razor asked.

"How many times have I told you to never leave your weapons outside your room!? You know that Vanilla has a phobia of things like this!" Ash yelled at him.

"It was only out there for less than a minute. I was doing so rearrangements that I told you and mom about the other day. I needed some more room so I placed it there. Sorry Vanilla." Razor said as he gently stroked her ear.

Vanilla shook in horror as she felt the stroke coming from her brother. It didn't take Ash's semblance that her fear was high. Good thing that there was no Grimm anywhere on the island they were living at.

"What's going on in here?" Neo asked as she came from around the corner after she heard the yelling.

"I was just reminding you son of the consequences of leaving weapons outside his room." Ash answered as Neo gently patted Vanilla's head.

"We'll talk about this later young man. Get ready for dinner, and make sure you wash properly." Neo said in a commanding voice.

"Right. Bye." Razor said before he vanished into smoke that came out of nowhere.

Semblance Analysis

Razor Ketchum: Ninja Vanish

This semblance gives the user to teleport away from a puff a smoke that comes from the body. The farther the distance, the more aura is depleted.

"Oh that boy. Always gotta make an exit. Anyway, see you at dinner honey. See you in a moment sweetie." Neo said playfully to the timid bunny Faunus.

When they arrived, everyone was already sitting down. Miette and Ruby brought out dinner, and Thomas had already finished with the final touchups.

Thomas Ketchum was the twelve child born, and nine years old. He, like Snow, Vanilla and Scabior chose not to become a Hunter, but instead he plans on going on to be a Pokémon Trainer. He was still a year away from it, but he was excited nonetheless. He had red eyes and blue hair like her mother, but he took after a lot from his father. Even at a young age, he was known to be a great cook around the house and Miette taught him everything she knew.

"Looking good guys! Looking real good!" Ash said as he sat Vanilla down on her chair.

"Thanks dad. Where are Aunt Emerald and Glynda, along with Theodora? They should be here by now." Thomas asked.

"They should be here any minute now." Ash said. As if it was on cue, the doors open and Emerald, Glynda and Theodora arrived.

Theodora Goodwitch was the first to be born into the family and the only daughter of Glynda. She was twenty-five years old, a fully-fledged Huntress and even Deputy Headmistress of Beacon Academy. She wore a blue sleeveless shirt under a grey long sleeve jacket. She had a grey skirt with black stockings and blue heels. Her blonde hair was also in a bun like her mothers.

"Welcome home you three." Ash said as the four of them met up and they hugged each other. "Theodora, where's Roman?" Ash asked.

"My fiancé has been busy with work lately. He really is sorry that he couldn't make it, but he'll make it up to you. Plus, we got things finally prepared for our wedding that'll be next year!" Theodora said with excitement.

"That's wonderful news. Can't wait to have the others hear this. Head on to the dining room." He said before she walked off.

Theodora's fiancé and teammate named Roman Cobalt have been in a relationship with her since before their time at Beacon Academy. He proposed to her after a mission nearby Argus where she immediately said yes. They've been engaged for about two years now.

"And how are things going so far before the start of term Glynda?" He asked Glynda.

"Same as always. It's a good thing that my wish to the gods kept me from aging so you all could catch up. It's been sharpening my skills and knowledges in more ways than one." Glynda said.

After she and Ash got married, she was visited by the brothers. She wished for her body to stop aging until Ash and the rest of the love group caught up with her. It wore off seven years ago. Some have grown suspicious about this, but none questioned her about it yet.

When they all were at the table, Ash took noticed that one of kids were missing.

"Where is that girl?" He asked in annoyance before he went to a wall microphone that Pyro invented years ago. "Leaf! Dinner is ready! Get down here!" Ash yelled into it. His voice echoed all around the house.

After a little while of not hearing any responses, he growled and left to retrieve her. Just as he was about to head upstairs, the doors knocked.

'Who could that be?' He thought to himself. He answered it and he was shocked to see Coco Ketchum standing right there in a new fashionista look.

"Coco!? What are yo-mmph!" Ash was interrupted when Coco grabbed him and smashed her lips onto his. She broke the kiss and held him. "Back already? I thought you were gonna be stationed in Galar for about a couple years." Ash said.

Coco joined the Atlas Military a few years after her daughter was born. It was her personal goal to fight on the front lines with her Hunter's skills and her Hype semblance. She was a part of the army for thirteen years. Seeing her home so soon was a shock to Ash.

"Let's just say that my commanding officers were pricks and do not keep their promises. Eight years they said that I would be on the front lines. Eight! Years! It had been five years after that, and they just made me stick to being a mechanic. Ain't having it any longer. So, I told General Schnee that I'm resigning my position because of it. I've learned that she's gonna be putting them on court martial for their actions. So, with a little help from an old friend that owed me a favor, I'm home for good." Coco explained.

Ash was petrified from all of that. It was true that Coco had been telling them all stories after stories of the things were happening, but he didn't know that they were lying that much.

"Well…at least you're just in time for dinner. I'm going to get Leaf since she's still being Leaf without you around here. Care to join me?" Ash asked.

"Damn right. With my charm and presence, she'll be her loving side in no time." Coco said before she kissed him one last time.

They went upstairs and they entered Leaf's room. She had her headphones in reading a magazine of clothing, with a weapons magazine next to her. Coco hid behind her door to surprise her.

Leaf Ketchum was sixteen years old and the seventh child born into the family. She was the next fashionista of Coco's bloodline. She wore a grey shirt that went past her chest. She wore a brown jacket, cargo pants, and black heels. She also wore lots of belts. She had light skin, and long brown hair. She had magenta dye that was in a ponytail.

Ash went to her and tabbed on her head. She flinched and quickly stood up and took her headphones off.

"Leaf, you really need to stop blasting that music in your ears. You want to go deaf?" He asked with a bit of venom in his voice.

"Whatever. It's not gonna matter anyway. Mother's gone, and it's just gonna be the same thing every year." She said with a tone of voice Ash didn't like.

"Don't you give me any of that sass young lady. Whatever would your mother think if she saw you like this?" Ash asked.

Leaf turned towards him with a look of anger.

"You had to bring her up, didn't you?" She spat at her.

She lived most of her life never really having Coco around to be her mother figure. The only candidate that was perfect was Yang, but not for long.

Ash and Leaf glared at each other for a bit.

"Hey squirt." Coco said. Leaf gasped and her eyes shrank when she heard her voice. Coco stepped from behind her door with a grin and lowered her aviators. "You want to try to rethink those words?" Coco asked with a smirk.

"MOM!" Leaf screamed and she ran to her. Coco hugged her tight and she even lifted her up. "I thought…I thought you were gonna be gone longer!" Leaf yelled as tears poured out of her eyes.

"Not anymore my little Pure Leaf. This time, I'm here to stay because I resigned my position and just be seasonal." Coco said while she rubbed her daughters head.

"Come on you two, dinner's ready." Ash said.

As they made their way downstairs, Leaf still held onto her mother. Her mother was the only person that can truly make her feel like the daughter and sister everyone needed her to be because Coco was the perfect stress reliever.

"Everyone! I have an announcement!" Ash called out to his family. As everyone looked at him, he just stepped aside and Coco and Leaf arrived.

"COCO!" Everyone yelled as many got up and hugged her.

"We missed you!" Velvet said to her team leader.

"It's good to be home for good. There's my little niece." Coco said as she approached Vanilla and smiled. Vanilla began to shake like an Ekans's tail. "Hey, what's wrong honey? It's me, Coco?" She asked her.

"Now that you're mentioning it, I never saw her behave like that. Did something happen?" Glynda asked. Theodora was just as concerned.

"I'll…tell you about it later, but not when she's around." Ash said to them.

A few months before Vanilla's fourth birthday, she was watching a couple of her older siblings spar. Things were going just fine and she kept at a safe distance. However, something went wrong with the spar. One of her sibling's weapons slipped out and it was sent flying out of their hands. The sword slammed into the wall blade first, mere inches from Vanilla's head. She went into a deep panic and her fear of Hunters grew ever since. She did have nightmares about that very day, so she often slept close by to Ash and/or Velvet for comfort.

During dinner, everyone was socializing. Thomas was cutting up some food for Vanilla, who she loved to eat with.

"So Claw, Sapphire, Pyro, you have everything ready for Beacon next week?" He asked his three children.

"Sure do! But, mom and Scabior aren't here yet. She did text me to not wait, but I'm still a bit worried." Claw said while looking at his scroll.

"No need to worry big brother." A voice spoke from beside him.

"GYAH!" Claw shouted in fright as Scabior practically came out of nowhere and startled Claw.

Scabior Belladonna was twelve years old and had a Litten on his head. He began his journey at Alola. He had a black shirt with a couple of white stripes on the top. He wore brown shorts and brown shoes. He had short black hair and two cat ears poking from the top.

"How and where did you come from?" Claw asked with fright as everyone was laughing at his face when he screamed.

"I came in from the back door. By the way dad, hello and mom wants to talk to you outside. Seems pretty important." Scabior said.

"Oh boy, it's probably another one of….those moments." Ash said as he got up and he took a garlic bread with him to snack on along the way.

When he made it outside, Blake stood there facing the ocean that was visible. Ash sensed stress and grogginess coming from her. The chieftess of Kuo Kuana was not doing well at all.

Even though many years went by, she still had that memory of turning on Ash against her will infecting her head. It was to the point where it was a powerful muscle memory. She had been going to many therapy sessions to get her to move on, but it wasn't doing much help. Actually, she thought of not becoming the chieftess and she just wanted to be with Ash every day, as well with her teammates that changed her for the best.

"Hey Ash…how have things been going?" Blake asked.

"It's been okay. No need for you to tell me what's up because I can tell by your eyes. You know you can always call me over to spend an hour or two with you at Menagerie or you can come see me at headquarters of the Kingdom Hearts Palace Conference." Ash said while she just leaned on him and held his waist.

"I know. I think I've accepted more than what I take. I don't want to leave you again." Blake said with her emotions kicking in.

"Blakey, I'll never leave your side. Even if it did happen again, I'll always love you till the end." Ash said while looking deep into her eyes.

"Ash!" Blake yelled and she kissed him hard and tight.

After a little while, they finally went back inside and they joined everyone for dinner.

-A WEEK LATER-

Ash created a portal for everyone minus Glynda and Theodora, who were already at Beacon Academy, to head for the pickup zone. Claw was returning for his fourth and final year at Beacon, and Pyro and Sapphire were entering their first year.

"Alright! This is gonna be great! Can't wait to finally put my new inventions to good use." Pyro said with a spring in his step.

Ash and Claw watched him from a distance.

"I do hope he doesn't do anything reckless and stupid in his first year." Ash said to his son.

"I be more concerned what he's gonna do his whole time at Beacon, rather than his first year." Claw suggested otherwise.

"Well good luck with putting up with him. I'm putting you in charge of him." Ash said with a smirk on his face.

"Don't worry dad. Me and Team CRNH (Crunch) will hold his hand." Claw said with confidence.

"Dad! Look!" Sapphire yelled as a portal opened up nearby and the Schnee's emerged.

Weiss stepped out with Glacier and Snow beside her. The president and CEO of the S.D.C definitely made some much needed changes for the best of the family business. Snow was the heiress and Glacier was the third Keyblade wielder and a Huntsman in training. The twins were both seventeen years old, but they haven't really gotten along with each other since birth. Actually, they were like fire and water. They don't mix.

Snow Schnee, being the oldest twin and the fourth child born, was the first to not go on to become a Huntress, but she did learn self-defense, learned to wield a firearm, and learned how to use her Glyph as a last resort. She wore a sophisticated single dress that was mostly ocean blue and snow white color mixed in with the Schnee Logo on her back. She had blue eyes and light skin. She wore ocean blue stocking and wore glass heels. Her hair was white and was in a ponytail and had twin sapphire earring.

Glacier Schnee, the younger twin and the fifth child born, was the opposite of Snow. He wore white and teal combat armor over a body glove. Like Snow, he had white hair and had the Schnee logo on his back. He, like Razor, was like a gender swapped Weiss, but had 'z' birthmarks on his cheeks. He had twin katana's on both sides of his waist in scabbards.

"Schnee's!" Sapphire yelled out as she ran to them and hugged them.

"Hello Sapphire, it is a pleasure to see you again." Snow said with the same voice tone as Weiss did in her youth and gave her a curtsy. Sapphire did the same, but she tickled her nose with her ear. "Hey!" Snow yelled while Sapphire chuckled a bit.

"I haven't seen you guys in a while. All your studies and/or combat training going well?" Ash asked them.

"Sure is dad. Maybe someday I'll show you a new technique I've learned with the combination of my Glyph and Keyblade training. I call it Ice Skate Dash." Glacier said as he hugged him.

"Maybe later when you're done with Atlas in your first year. Come here Snow." Ash said as he pulled Snow in for a hug. "Are you behaving?" He asked.

"More or less. Mostly trying to put up with this knucklehead." She said as she pointed to Glacier.

"Thanks…" Glacier said while looking away. As Ash and Weiss had a moment and the other family members came to see them, he saw another portal open up. "Hey dad? Do we have any other Keyblade wielders around, aside from Derek and his kids?" Glacier asked.

"Yeah, that would be…Cinder!" Ash yelled as Cinder emerged with Cilan and their children, who were around the same age as they were.

"Ash!" Cinder yelled as she ran to Ash and hugged him. "It has been far too long." Cinder said.

"Yeah. Last time I saw you guys was the wedding. How've you been?" He asked as he pulled away from her.

"Recently I was offered a position as Combat Instructor at Haven Academy." Cinder answered.

"Shut up! Really?" He asked. She nodded once. "Well you earned it." Ash added.

"Thanks. Plus, I also have been putting up with a couple of brats myself." Cinder said with a chuckle.

Ash then looked over and said, "I can see why."

Ash and Cinder looked as they saw Glacier and Cinder's oldest daughter Ella Dent slowly approaching each other. They were drawn to each other by their own charm and kindness.

"Salsa!" Sapphire broke the silence Ash and Cinder were having and she ran to her childhood best friend and hugged him. "I've missed you!" She yelled while rubbing her face onto his.

"I've missed you too. Things have been pretty busy lately." Salsa said.

Cilan then joined them and hugged Ash.

"I say that it is quite the delight to see you after all these years." Cilan said. Somethings about him never change.

"Right back at you Cilan." Ash said before he broke the hug.

Suddenly, someone called out saying that the time had come for boarding. Ash and Cinder watched as Ella have given Glacier her number so they can talk. But what they didn't expect was just as she was walking away, she stopped and quickly turned around and kissed him.

Ash and Cinder were shocked to see that. However, Ash's shock turned to happiness when he sensed her aura. At first, he saw nothing wrong. However, he sensed a bit of greed in her aura, but not much.

Ella ran to her family and hugged them, saving for Salsa for last seeing as she was gonna miss him the most. Ella was a clone of her mother. The only differences were the purple and blue clothing she wore, and her hair was in a ponytail.

After she hugged Salsa, she accidentally hugged Ash. When she noticed, she blushed and stepped back.

"Sorry! I got a little excited." Ella said with a blush.

"For someone who was very kind towards my son Glacier, I think I'll give it a pass." Ash said with a smile.

"Wait…you're his father!? Um…I really do like your son." She said while trying to collect herself.

"It's quite alright. I wouldn't mind that you get to know my son. I sensed your aura and you are indeed trustworthy. However, be forewarned though. Do not give in to the greed that I sensed within you." Ash said to her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I saw within you grieving for power from within you. You must not go down this pathway, otherwise it will destroy you. But other than that, you're okay in my book." Ash said.

"Thank you Mr. Ketchum." Ella said as she left.

Ash then looked over and his eyes widen as he saw Sapphire kissing Salsa's cheek.

"Call me when you can okay?" She asked.

"Of course! We're friends after all." Salsa said.

Sapphire hoped that it would be enough to get through that oblivious mind of his. She kissed him once again and hugged his family goodbye before she entered the ship.

Ash and his family watched as their children went off to Beacon Academy. A new generation of Hunters and Pokémon Trainers has begun. One thing was certain for Ash, his journey isn't over. He can only hope that in some small way, his time on Remnant will not only be remembered, but also a life lesson that everyone will learn from. He had been at peace for about thirty years now. All was well.

. Next time I will be filling in the blanks of what all has happened with everyone in brief details of what has happened both before and after the epilogue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 9.9K 18
Naruto Namikaze is the son of the Fourth Hokage and his wife Kushina Namikaze nee Uzumaki. He has a twin sister, Naruko who holds the Uzumaki bloodli...
11.4K 280 22
Now what if Hinata died in 4th shinobi War. then Naruto realise her feelings but it's too late now. how story will divert from that point , let's see.
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...