The Vytal destiny

By AshKetchum55374

Disclaimer: I dont own this story, this story's orignal author is TheD-Rock900. I copied paste it here, all t... More

Chapter 1
Bio (Not a chapter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Filling The Blanks

Chapter 43

188 4 0
By AshKetchum55374

Ash continued to watch as the trial continued after Jacques was escorted out of the courtroom. Robyn seems to be having the advantage now that the real truths are being revealed.

"You really think that you've won?" Watts asked Robyn.

"Not yet. I've only just begun. Your Honor, the defense would like to call their first witness to the stand." Robyn said.

"You may proceed Ms. Hill." Lexis said.

"The defense would like to call Glynda Goodwitch to the stand." Robyn said. Everyone watched as Glynda took the stand. "Please state your name and occupation to the court." She said to her.

"I'm Professor Glynda Goodwitch, recently dubbed Headmistress of Beacon Academy and a member of the Vale Council." Glynda said.

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" Lexis asked.

"I swear to it your honor." Glynda said.

"Professor, is it not true that Ash has been a very big help to the kingdom of Vale?" Robyn asked.

"Not just Vale, but he has also been a great help to all of us at Beacon Academy. Ever since he arrived a little past June, he was made my personal assistant during my time as Combat Instructor prior to Ozpin's death. He's made my job at Beacon so much easier and less stressful." Glynda answered.

Ash smiled at Glynda that she is doing everything in her power to keep him protected.

"Witness, please give us your testimony on Ash's performances prior to the war that has happened." Lexis said.

"Of course Your Honor. Over the course of several months since he arrived at Beacon, he became the Keyblade Guardian of Beacon. He soon upgraded to Guardian of Vale ever since Roman Torchwick's plans have been constantly failing due to his actions and from the first invasion of Heartless that arrived at the capital. He has performed extraordinarily well academically and as my assistant. The very thought that a student that saved countless lives is now being treated like a high class criminal is devastating." Glynda explained.

"Well that is a very reasonable explanation. Mr. Watts, you may begin your cross-examination." Lexis said.

"Of course. Professor, how close is he really to you?" Watts asked.

"What are you getting at?" Glynda asked.

"I mean, how close are you as teacher and student with Ash?" Watts rephrased.

"I'm just as close to him as any teacher would be for their students. He's not perfect yes, but he always gets his stuff done on time and has been an above average student. I will admit that he is one of my personal favorites, but I don't show it." Glynda said with a bit of annoyance.

"Oh really? Then tell me, how do you explain this photo?" Watts asked as he pulled out his file and showed everyone said photo of Glynda kissing him after Ritchie's battle with Brock.

Everyone gasped at the shot. Ash and Glynda froze and Lexis was looking closer at it.

"I…I don't…" Glynda was struggling to say.

"You don't need to. It's clear that you have stronger feelings for him, A STUDENT! This is a violation of the terms you agreed to as a teacher of a high class academy for future Hunters." Watts stated.

"Hold it! So she found a love interest in someone who clearly is an adult at this point. Is it not a good thing to have a motivation?" Robyn asked.

"The boy is nineteen years old. Glynda, according to her file, is about twenty years older than he is. Now tell me, is this how a normal relationship should be?" Watts asked.

"You knew she was gonna be called up here to testify didn't you?" Robyn asked.

"Of course I did. I have a plan for every eventuality for this court." Watts said.

"Says the man who lost his closest partner." Ash whispered to himself.

"And what difference does it make? I may love Ash, but that doesn't give you the right to talk about my love life. And besides, he's done more good than bad. If anything, we should all be seeing him as a hero not a monster. Ash would never go for world domination." Glynda said.

"That's quite enough! Unless the witness has anything that'll add on to the defense of Ash Ketchum, then the witness must stand down at once, and the cross examination is now concluded." Lexis said out of annoyance.

"Actually, I do have one more thing to testify Your Honor." Glynda said.

"Witness, please update your testimony for us. Tell us everything Ash has done throughout his time at Beacon Academy so far." Robyn said.

"Of course. He has attended all classes and has been an above average student. He helped with many students with sparring and sharpening their skills. He alone is passing on his knowledge to others with the Keyblade. And most important of all, he alerted us the dangers of the Heartless after Team CFVY, a second year team, informed us of their presence. Had it not been for him, and other Keyblade warriors, we would never truly know how to stop them." Glynda stated.

"Mr. Watts, you may cross examine the witness." Lexis said.

"Very well. I do have only one question for that testimony. How many Keyblade apprentices does Ash truly have?" Watts asked.

"According to what he has informed me, he has five apprentices: Team RWBY, and Emerald Sustrai. Emerald is a turncoat, and has been aiding us with our fight against Salem. Her actions helped us win the war." Glynda answered.

"The prosecution now rests Your Honor, and the prosecution would like to hold a trial for Glynda Goodwitch at a later date." Watts said.

"I understand. Until such time when it is necessary, Glynda Goodwitch will be trialed at a later date unless a different circumstance is noticed. Thank you for your time Professor." Lexis said.

"Yes Your Honor, and…I'm sorry Ash." Glynda said as she looked at him while leaving the stand and her eyes became glossy.

"I'm sorry too Glynda." He said back to her.

"You little cockroach." Robyn growled at Watts.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I wouldn't be saying anything big like that to your superiors. But no matter, I think it's time we end this case once and for all. You!" Watts yelled at Ash and pointed at him. "I call Ash Ketchum to the stand." He finished.

Ash was released from his restraining unit and was brought up from. He was also cuffed by another pair of aura inhibitor binders. He took noticed by one of the guards that were there. She looked at him and blinked. He saw chocolate and strawberry colored eyes looking back at him, revealing to be Neo.

"Now then, state your name and occupation to the court." Watts said.

"I'm Ash Ketchum. I'm the Keyblade Master and Guardian of Vale, and recently dubbed Pokémon League Champion of Vale." Ash answered.

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" Lexis asked.

"I swear to it Your Honor." Ash answered.

"Now then Ash, is it not true that you possess power unimaginable to all of us?" Watts asked.

"It's not that unimaginable. Many people know about it. You can ask anyone from Beacon Academy." Ash answered.

"What were your true intentions after the war that has taken place nearly two weeks prior?" Watts asked.

"You already know the answer to that question Watts when you interrogated me yesterday. All I just want now was to move on from my past, and live in peace. However given what has been happening lately, I can't do that because Salem's threat is still out there." Ash answered.

"What do you mean Ash?" Lexis asked.

"You see, I was led to believe that those that were a part of Salem's inner circle were dealt with, either arrested or killed. However until quite recently, I learned that one is still at large. And he's in this very courtroom right now. And he's right there Your Honor." Ash answered as he pointed directly at Watts.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Mr. Ketchum, you're accusing Chairman Watts as a member of her inner circle?" Lexis asked.

"Objection, he's just being delusional." Watts said.

"Oh is that so? Well then, perhaps maybe I should testify to the courtroom of my choice of words." Ash suggested.

"Your Honor, I would like for my client to testify." Robyn said.

"I understand. Mr. Ketchum, please testify to the court." Lexis said.

'Hmm, this'll be good.' Watts thought.

"With pleasure. After Salem's final defeat, I was in a healing coma for a week and a half according to Winter Schnee of that Atlesian Military. About a day later, I had a bounty on my head curtesy of Watts and Jacque Schnee due to me being 'too dangerous to be kept alive.' I did come quietly when Watts sent forces to apprehend me and threatened to kill off those that were closest to me. When I was being interrogated by Watts after my arrest, he revealed to me that he was working for Salem. How do I know this? I have hard evidence to prove that he admitted it himself." Ash explained to the court.

"Ms. Hill, you may begin your cross examination." Lexis said.

"Right. Ash, you said that you have evidence to back up your claim. What exactly is this evidence?" She asked.

"A recording of the truth and it is right here in my arm." Ash said while presenting his prosthetic arm to the court.

Several people laughed at what he said. Ash kept his cool while the laughter was happening.

"Order in my court! Mr. Ketchum, with all due respects, that is highly unlikely." Lexis said.

"Robyn, if you would please?" Ash asked while extending an arm to her.

Robyn took it and their auras linked.

"Do you really have evidence in your prosthetic arm?" Robyn asked.

"Yes, a video recording." Ash answered. The link turned green. The entire room just went quiet, even Watts froze that he was telling the truth. After Ash let go of Robyn, he then turned to Lexis. "Your Honor, may I please have access to the terminal?" Ash asked.

"Indeed." She said.

Ash as was being taken over to the terminal, he noticed that Watts was getting angry and was reaching into a bag.

"Neo, keep a sharp eye on Watts." He whispered to her.

"Right." Neo whispered back before shoving him to the terminal.

Ash then clenched his fist and the terminal strive from inside came out. He inserted it into the terminal and the monitors pulled up a file.

"This file contains said video recording yesterday when he interrogated me. Here, let me play this recording." Ash said as he pulled out the video and he played it.

The recording was heard all around and they had heard the words that Watts said to Ash clear as day. When Watts began to say, 'My time with Queen Salem has given me more power than you can possibly imagine' Ash kept hitting the rewind button and was glared at Watts. Soon enough, everyone was glaring at Watts.

"Chairman Arthur Watts, is there something that you want to say to all of us?" Ash asked.

"Arthur! What is going on!?" Lexis asked.

"Your Honor, that cannot be true at all!" Watts said while he was showing signs of panic.

"Watts, you thought you had me all figured out didn't you? Well, it seems you missed a spot, especially since you failed to take noticed of this light on my shoulder when you interrogated me." Ash said after he pulled the shrive out and showed him a green light bulb on his arm.

"But I thought that was it showing its battery or something." Watts said.

"Face it Watts, you got nowhere left to run now. Not to mention that you just admitted that you were still in leagued with Salem." Ash stated.

"Seize him!" Lexis yelled. Several guards began to go after him.

"To hell with this!" Watts yelled as he pulled out a double barrel revolver and parkour over many people and seats. He then got behind Glynda and wrapped an arm around her and his gun to her head, causing her to gasp and gripped his arm. "Back off, or she gets it!" He snarled.

"GLYNDA!" Ash shouted in fright.

Blake then ducked behind her seat and pulled out her scroll. She sent a message out to someone before putting it away and she, along with the rest of Ash's apprentices, summoned their Keyblades and aimed them at Watts.

"Get your hands off of our headmistress." Ruby demanded.

Watts then turned to them.

"I'm only gonna say this once. Lower your Keyblades and she lives. If you do not comply, then she dies." He growled at them.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of rumbling and explosions coming from outside the courtroom. This was catching everyone's attention as they starred at the door. They saw lights flashing from behind the door. They were what caused the rumbling.

Suddenly, the doors shot opened and Ozma was sent flying inside. The doors slammed shut after he was shot inside. Ozma slammed into Watts and Glynda. Glynda elbowed Watts in the chest and got away. She pulled out her Disciplinarian out from her scabbard from her boot and aimed it at Watts.

"Huntsman, are you alright!" Lexis asked Ozma.

"I tried to stop that Grimm with everything I had, but she's too powerful." Ozma answered.

"Wait!" Ash yelled in fright.

"She!?" Watts asked as if continuing what Ash said.

The doors then blasted of their hinges and to Ash's horror, Salem had emerged during the war. She waved an arm at one side of the room and they were shot backwards. She did the same to the other side.

Just then, she reached out to Watts. Watts felt his body being pulled towards her and she caught him by the throat, choking him. He dropped his gun in the process.

"Arthur Watts, what is all this that I've been hearing that you planned to kill Ash?" She growled and her eyes glowed red.

"Ack…that was…part of ack my own plans in…your absence. But, given the new…circumstances, we have him…right where you ack want him." He struggled to say from the choking.

"It seems that my absence has caused you to forget your place. You have failed me for the last time Watts, however I'm a bit generous. I'll let these fools deal with you instead." She said before she threw him to a wall, causing him to lose conscious.

"ASH!" Blake shouted and fired a beam of light at Ash's binders.

Ash was freed and he summoned the X-Blade and aimed it at Salem. Meanwhile, Neo reverted back to her original form and cuffed Watts in another pair of binders.

Just then, a portal opened up beside Ash. Derek slowly walked out with both Keyblades in hand and the portal closed. His eyes glowed twilight colors and readied to strike.

"Salem! I don't know how you survived, but I'm willing to bet that another round will be the end of you. Be gone Salem, because I got Kingdom Hearts on speed dial!" Ash yelled.

Salem looked around her and saw many with their weapons armed and ready. She scoffed and looked back at Ash.

"I'll leave. I got other things to attend to." Salem said before mist began to shroud her. "I look forward to seeing you again Ash. However, next time I'll make sure my Grimm leeches feed upon your flesh when I'm done with you." Salem said before she laughed evilly and she disappeared.

Just then, multiple Atlesian Hunters entered the room with their weapons blazing.

"Clover Ebi and the Ace Operatives reporting in!" Clover yelled. He and the rest tended to the injured when Salem attacked. Derek joined them and cast plenty of healing spells and gave several healing potions to tend to their wounds.

Just then, Watts was regaining conscious from the attack. When he felt the binders on him, he panicked.

"Freeze!" An officer yelled. Several arrived and had their guns aimed at him.

Meanwhile, Ash dismissed the X-Blade and went over to Lexis.

"Your Honor, are you alright?" Ash asked while giving her a helping hand up.

"Yes." She said as she took it. She immediately grabbed her grovel and returned to her position. "Well then, given the circumstances that has transpired and how we saw more than enough proof in court, I am now ready to deliver my verdict. I find the defendant Ash Ketchum innocent of his actions. Henceforth, I hereby clear him of all charges!" Lexis yelled and she slammed her grovel down.

"Thank you Your Honor." Ash said with happiness.

"Also, I hereby strip Chairman Watts of all his positions and Jacque Schnee of his positions of president and CEO of the Schnee Dust Company and councilman of the Atlas Council and sentence them to life in prison." Lexis stated.

"Objection Your Honor, I would like to request an alternate sentence." Robyn said.

"What do you propose Ms. Hill?" Lexis asked.

"I request that both Schnee and Watts be left for dead in the deserts of Vacuo. They have brought so much pain and suffering to innocent businessmen, celebrities, Hunters and heroes alike, especially Ash. They have corrupted the government and targeted the true hero of Remnant." Robyn explained.

Lexis thought for a moment. It was true that they have indeed brought more bad than good to the four kingdoms, and even made Atlas look like weak fools.

"With heavy doubts, I find this method…acceptable!" Lexis yelled and slammed her grovel down.

"WHAT!" Watts screamed in fright.

Derek approached Watts with a sinister smile.

"Might want to think about your actions and what you've done to innocent lives." Derek said before raising Twilights Embrace and banged Watts's head with the crown, knocking him out again.

"Ace Operatives, take him away and put him and Jacque Schnee into detention." Lexis ordered them.

"Yes Your Honor!" They yelled and saluted. They took him away and he was gone.

"Ash Ketchum, you are free to go. Court is now adjourned." Lexis said before slamming her grovel down one last time.

As everyone was recovering and leaving, Ash went over to Robyn and shook her hand.

"Robyn, I owe you my life. I am in your debt." Ash said.

"Ash, you saved all of us from Salem's wrath. Sure the Grimm has spread worldwide, but we knew it wasn't your fault. If anything, we should owe you a favor for your sacrifice." Robyn said.

Ash then looked over at Glynda, who was being accompanied by Team RWBY.

"Actually, I do need one small favor from you." Ash said while looking back at Robyn.

"Let me guess, you want me to back up Glynda Goodwitch about what she has confessed?" Robyn asked.

"Indeed. Her heart is in the right place and she doesn't deserve any form of punishment. Think of it as a very high form of flattery coming from her to me." Ash said.

Robyn smiled and chuckled at him.

"Alright. I will speak to her of this and we will sort everything out. Now if you will excuse me, I must return and report the case to the council." Robyn said before she placed a hand on his shoulder and left.

Ash then went over to Ozma as he was recovering himself.

"Ozma, what happened?" Ash asked while sitting him up.

"All part of our plan." Ozma answered as he stood up.

"Plan? What plan?" Ash asked as confusion spread all around him.

"Ozma!" Salem's voice spoke out nearby. Ash saw Salem as her original form and she ran to Ozma and hugged him tight. "Thank god you're okay." Salem said and kissed him.

"Wait…what?" Ash asked still just as confused.

Ozma broke the kiss and held Salem. He then leaned forward towards Ash.

"After you were captured, your closest friends came to us for help. Salem here can actually revert back to her Grimm form, but only for a short time. We just had to make it look convincing. Well it worked in the end." He whispered to Ash.

Ash began to realize that this all began to make sense.

"He-hey, you lot are sneaky. Well done." Ash said.

"Of course. After all, you've helped us. Now we help you." Salem said.

"Ash!" Blake's voice yelled out. Ash turned around and everyone hugged him. "You're a free man now!" She yelled once again.

"I couldn't have done this without you guys. Something tells me that we're even now." Ash said as they let him go.

"Far from it. We still owe you more Ash." Weiss said.

"I must say, even I didn't see this coming. But then again, a lot has been happening with yours truly anyway." Derek said while also joining them.

"Pardon the interruption, but mind if we say a few words?" Clover asked as he and his colleagues arrived.

"Clover was it? Sure I can spare a few minutes." Ash said.

One of them, who was a tall and muscular woman approached him and shook his hand hard. Ash was being flailed around anime style as it was happening.

"I've been looking forward to meeting you. Elm Ederne is my name, strength and overpowering enemies is my game!" Elm said after she let Ash go and he stumbled around from being a bit dizzy.

"Nice to meet you." Ash said while recovering from said dizziness. Just then, Elm grabbed him and kissed both cheeks. "And now I can say I have a kissable face." Ash said while stumbling a bit.

"Hey!" Ruby yelled as she used her Petal Burst to pull Ash away, causing more dizziness. "Ours!" Ruby yelled while holding him.

"OKAY! YOU ALL CAN STOP NOW!" Ash shouted before falling over.

"Relax, that's just how Elm is. She may look big and strong, but she has a heart of gold and is a big softie. Have to say, that's a new speed semblance that I've seen. Names Harriet Bree, who also has a speed semblance." Harriet said.

"Really?" Ruby asked as she approached her. "Up for a little race to find out who's faster?" Ruby asked with a grin.

"Maybe later." Harriet said with a chuckle.

"Somethings will never change with you lot. But then again, I've worked and put up with your lot long enough to realize that. Vine Zeki is my name. It is quite the honor to meet you Ash." Vine said as the tall, pale, cool calmed and collected human approached Ash and helped him up. They shook hands.

"The pleasure is all mine." Ash said.

"And I'm Marrow Amin, the latest member of the Ace Operatives. Hard to believe that I finally get the chance to meet the hero of Remnant. Hopefully I'm putting up a good first impression." The last member said with a childish smile.

"I'm sure you're doing just fine Wags." Harriet joked. Marrow groaned and grabbed his tail and stopped it from wagging. "Anyway, we will escort you out Ash." She said to him.

"Alright. Everyone, let's go home." Ash said to his friends.

"Yeah!" They said.

They finally made it outside the courthouse. Many newscast teams were there about to ask some questions. Ash decided to answer some questions, but he knew that he had a short time until he had to return.

"Well Ash, what are you gonna do now?" Clover asked.

"Well, I guess there's only one thing that's left to do. I have something to return to its resting place." Ash answered.

"The X-Blade. I think it's served its time here long enough. I'll take everyone else back while you take the X-Blade back. We'll meet you back at the Xiao Long residence." Derek said while creating a portal.

"Just a moment. You wouldn't be the one that caused that explosion in Vale that destroyed that massive army Salem had would you?" Clover asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well….kinda. It's a long complicated story. Why?" Derek asked.

"Because General Ironwood has gotten pretty paranoid because of you. Once he realized that you've returned, he fears you." Clover answered.

"What!? And yet another person Xedrek brought more pain to. Geez Louise! Guess I really have my true purpose for staying." Derek said while thinking about more pain he has brought to this world.

"Pardon?" Harriet asked.

"I mean, you can tell your General that he doesn't have to worry about me any longer. Unless if it's an absolute emergency, or if he gets desperate." Derek said.

"Damn straight. Thanks to you, he barely sleeps at all." Marrow said.

Derek looked away a bit and was silent.

"Come on Derek, let's get out of here." Weiss said as she tugged on his arm.

"Yeah…they're probably just following orders." Derek whispered with annoyance as he entered the portal after everyone else entered the portal.

"What a moment, what!?" Elm yelled but the portal closed. She just froze when the portal closed after Derek said that. "What's up with him?" She asked.

"Well, he hasn't really been himself lately." Ash said. He explained to them, but was short and sweet to the point. The five of them gasped a bit from his explanation. "So in other words, I think depression has been hitting him hard. Next time, try to go easy on him." Ash finished.

"Way to go guys. Perhaps maybe we should've been a bit gentle with him." Vine said while pinching the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

"Maybe. We'll let General Ironwood know of what's been happening. Hopefully he'll come around. Take care of yourself Ash. Let's meet again." Clover said.

Ash created a portal that'll take him back to the Keyblade Graveyard.

"Give my regards to Ironwood. Tell him I'll be seeing him soon." Ash said before he entered the portal and it closed.

Ash arrived back at the Keyblade Graveyard and at the pedestal where both Divine Elemental and Oathkeeper were still in their own pedestals.

He smiled and readied to aim the X-Blade into the pedestal.

"Thank you my friend. You've done more for me than I hoped. This time, I return the favor and return you home." Ash said.

Finally, he plunged the X-Blade back into the pedestal. A bright light shined from the pedestal and the power was being restored to the two Keyblades.

Once the light finally died out, Ash took both his Keyblades and pulled them out. The both of them glowed for a short moment as they are reunited with their wielder.

Suddenly, both Keyblades glowed again, this time longer and brighter. Ash squinted as he watched as his Keyblades transformed into newer Keyblades.

"No way!" Ash yelled.

Keyblade Analysis

(Right Hand) Ultima Weapon (KH3)

One of the most powerful Keyblades ever forged, this Keyblade is said to be given to one whose heart is pure, and has become a true hero to countless lives.

Primary Effect: Boost the user's strength power.

Secondary Effect(s): Ups the power of all Pokémon moves in the user's current party, and increases damage to all combo moves.

Attack Power: +9

Magic Power: +8

Keyblade Analysis

(Left Hand) Royal Radiance

One of the most powerful Keyblades ever forged, this Keyblade is said to be given to one whose heart has been connected to those who has brought out the user's fullest potential.

Primary Effect: Boost the user's magic power.

Secondary Effect(s): Maintain Drive Form for a longer period, and increase healing spell effects to all surrounding allies.

Attack Power: +7

Magic Power: +10

With these new Keyblades, Ash created a portal to return back to the Xiao Long residence. He took one last look at the X-Blade and smiled. He walked through the portal and it closed.

When he returned to the Xiao Long residence, Ash saw everyone outside socializing. When the love group saw him return, Ash dismissed his Keyblades and joined them all. He also took noticed that Derek was nowhere to be seen. He just assumed that he returned to the twins for the time being. Little did everyone realize that there was more to it than they thought.

That night, Ash has come to a decision.

"Everyone, I'm gonna be heading off to bed. However, I think this time around, I'm gonna be by myself tonight." Ash said to them.

"What!? But Ash, you just got released. Surely you think that maybe you could have some friendly faces around, right?" Blake asked.

"Mana!" Manaphy yelled out in agreement.

"Relax everyone. It's only for one night. I just need some peace and quiet for a change. I'll be back here tomorrow morning, I promise." Ash said.

"Well, if you say so. At least have one of us on speed dial if something comes up yeah?" Ruby asked while holding him.

"Count on it." Ash said while scratching her tail.

Ruby moaned as she felt a surge of comfort coming from where he was scratching. She wagged her tail as he was doing it. She then jumped onto him and kissed him passionately. Soon enough, everyone else of the love group kissed him and Ash left.

Ash returned back to the Room of Divine where he saw his bed for the first time in nearly two weeks. He looked over at the location where Pikachu used to sleep and he just let it be. He changed into his sleepwear and he went to sleep.

At last, Ash was no longer treated as a threat. His bounty was taken down, and he finally moved on. What new chapter in his life would unfold? What would become of the Schnee family knowing that Jacque was going to be left for dead in the deserts of Vacuo? Find out more next time as the story continues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 592 23
Xie Lian was once a child idol who was smart, talented and everything you can ask for in an idol. He seemed perfect and without a flaw. His parents t...
1.7K 63 9
''Devils never die, innocents do.'' ★★★ Anastasia Fernandez is a 26 year old daughter of the Sicilian Mafia Don. She is s sick psycho who has no hear...
19.5K 726 40
Top ranking #1 Kim yoojung #2Jungkooklove #2Don'tleaveme Completed story This story is about three people Ahn ha na Kim Taehyung Jeon jungkook Thi...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...