The Vytal destiny

AshKetchum55374 által

Disclaimer: I dont own this story, this story's orignal author is TheD-Rock900. I copied paste it here, all t... Több

Chapter 1
Bio (Not a chapter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Filling The Blanks

Chapter 41

188 2 0
AshKetchum55374 által

JUST A BIT OF HEADS UP, THERE WILL BE SLIGHT SPOILERS TO THE BEGINNING OF VOLUME 7 IF YOU HAVE NOT YET ALREADY SEEN IT!

Blake just looked at Ash with a bit of concern after when she believed that Cinder was the one that could help.

"Ash, I know she's been purified and all, but don't you think this could be a bit risky? What if she back stabs us?" Blake asked.

"Well, then she'll have the X-Blade to talk to. Relax I saw it in her aura. Salem's grip over her is no more and she's free." Ash said.

"Okay. But where do we start?" Blake asked again.

"Knowing Cinder that she fled with Cilan, I reckon I know where to start. Are you familiar with Striation City in Unova?" Ash asked.

"Of course I do. Where did you think I found my Purrlion before she became a Liepard?" Blake asked.

"A fair point." Ash said.

Blake then summoned Panther Claw and she summoned a portal that'll take them to Striation City.

"Blake, be safe and try not to do anything rash." Ghira said as he hugged Blake.

"I will dad." Blake said.

"ASH! BLAKE!" Kali's voice shouted nearby. They saw her coming with a bit of a run. "You two are leaving?" Kali asked.

"Yes. Ash is in danger and I need to help him be on the move." Blake said.

"Why not just stay? We can vouch for you Ash." Kali said to him.

"Menagerie might be put in greater danger if I stay. The last thing I want happen is the family that has accepted me, along with this beautiful place to be put in a worst situation that the events that happened during the war last week. When all of this is over, then we'll work on being a proper family." Ash said while holding Kali's hand.

Kali smiled at him before she hugged him.

"Be safe Ash. Promise me that you will return." Kali requested.

"I promise to try my very best Kali." Ash said. She then pulled back a bit and kissed his cheek. Ash smiled back at her and Kali purred. "Come on Blake. Let's get moving." Ash said to her.

"Right. We'll stay in touch mom, dad. I promise." Blake said.

"Good luck you two, and be careful." Kali said as they went through the portal and it closed.

Meanwhile at Striation City, Cinder was working at the gym as a waitress. She wore a similar red dress, but with straps around her neck, her sleeves were separated and she still had glass heels. She had her glass weapons strapped on her back due to her also protecting the city from the Grimm that were nearby, labeling her a heroine to the people.

"There you are ma'am. Enjoy." Cinder said to a customer that had ordered a shake.

"Thank you Cinder and thank you for all you've done for us these past near couple weeks." She said.

"Of course." Cinder said as she was departing.

Just then, her scroll went off and she quickly checked it. She already knew of Watt's rise to political power on the news, but what she didn't knew was when she saw he bounty on Ash's head.

Cinder was so shocked that she started shaking and dropped the scroll. The customer took noticed.

"Cinder? Is everything alright?" She asked the waitress/Huntress.

"I…excuse me." Cinder whimpered as she quickly picked up her scroll and stormed out.

She sat on the steps leading up to the gym and she cried her eyes out seeing the bounty that was on Ash's head. She felt so responsible for putting Ash in this state that she couldn't forgive herself for the heinous acts she committed to him.

Cilan noticed that Cinder had stormed out and went after her. When he saw her on the steps, he sat by her and also gasped at the bounty. He held Cinder and she cried into his neck and held him tight.

Just then, a portal opened up in front of them. They looked towards the portal, and their eyes shrank when they saw Ash and Blake emerging from the portal. Ash and Blake smiled at Cilan and Cinder when they stepped out and the portal closed.

Cinder screamed a bit as she got up and ran to Ash and hugged him tight. Ash and Blake hugged her as well. Ash saw her worry and sorrow change to relief and overwhelmed in her aura.

"Ash, thank god you're okay." Cinder whispered.

"Good to see you too." Ash said as they broke the hug.

They went back inside and Ash and Blake got a drink from them. Cilan and Cinder sat with them. Cinder has been eyeing Ash's lack of a right arm, and it was a constant reminder of what she had done.

"So, what brings you two here?" Cilan asked.

"Answers. Have you heard of Arthur Watts's rise to political power?" Blake asked.

"Yes. Watts is not only a political mastermind, but also a technical genius and medic. He's the last remaining member of Queen Salem's inner circle. I was overwhelmed that she has finally met her downfall once and for all." Cinder explained.

"What can you tell us about him that we can use to his advantage?" Ash asked.

"I know that he constantly likes to talk bitter to his underlings and my former subordinates: the traitors, along with Mercury and Emerald. Plus, he takes failure very serious." Cinder said.

"I see. So all we need to do is make some of his movements not only failures, but something that he cannot ignore." Blake said.

"Or maybe we could outsmart him somehow." Ash suggested.

"Good luck with that. He's not easily fooled." Cilan said.

Ash then looked towards Cilan as he had a very important question to ask.

"Cilan, I need to know. Why did you betray me all those years ago?" Ash asked.

Cilan knew that was coming sooner or later. He took a deep breath and prepared himself.

"After our adventure together, I always thought I was there as nothing more as the main cook and an annoying Connoisseur to you Ash. When Max tracked me down, along with Iris, he told us that he never truly cared. I didn't want to believe it at first, but he also told us that you saw him as an annoyance when he joined you, May and Brock in Hoenn. I thought he was lying, but he proved it in a way I didn't think possible. We formed an alliance to try to get you to stop being a trainer, but it all failed. After you defeated Max in the Pokémon Tournament in Vale, I realized, no me Dawn and Serena realized that we made a big mistake. I'm not asking for us to be friends again, but I just want a chance of redemption." Cilan explained.

Ash was stunned from his words. The craziest part was that he knew that Cilan wasn't lying. He actually took pity on him a bit. He closed his eyes for a moment, until he looked back at Cilan with a smile.

"Cilan, I made a decision after what you told me. I have chosen to forgive you Cilan. Max really went too far. You've always been useful because I always wanted some company. Had it not been for you Cilan, I don't think I would go through all of Unova by myself. So what do you say? Start over?" Ash asked while holding a hand out.

Cilan was shocked that Ash asked that question. He smiled and took it.

"Thank you Ash. I'll make things up to you. If you're looking for Dawn and Serena, they are out in their respective regions. After that, you're on your own." Cilan said.

"Might as well get more answers. I greatly appreciate this Cilan, Cinder." Ash said.

"I agree. It's great seeing things are working out so far." Blake said.

Later on, Ash and Blake were making their departure. Their next destination was in Sinnoh. Blake created a portal that will take them to Twinleaf Town.

Just before they entered, Cinder ran to them and held Ash's arm. Ash looks over to her with confusion

"Ash if you ever need a safe house, we can provide you one here." Cinder said.

"Thank you Cinder. OH! I almost forgot." Ash said as he dug into one of his coat pockets and pulled out the package from earlier. "If you're going to continue to be a Huntress, then you'll need this." Ash said as he handed the package to her.

Cinder took the package and looked back at Ash.

"Good luck Ash. I hope we meet again and maybe have a fair one on one." Cinder said.

"Assuming if I live with all that has been happening. But other than that, you can count on it." Ash said as he held her hand.

"Take care." Cinder said. She and Cilan watched as Ash and Blake went through the portal and it closed. "And be careful." Cinder whispered as she held Cilan and leaned on him.

"What's that?" Cilan asked.

"My guess is my cybernetic eye. I'll be back." Cinder said before she took the package back to her room.

She opened the package and saw the eye that looks like her other eye and inserted it into her socket. Once it was in place, the eye began to activate and began attaching itself to the nerves, causing her to wince in pain. After about a minute, it all stopped and Cinder not only regained her eyesight completely, but she looked like her own beautiful self again.

She went downstairs where Cilan waited. She brushed her hair back and both eyes were looking at him.

"My darling." Cinder whispered and she sat on him and kissed him.

Back with Ash and Blake, they exited a portal that led them to Twinleaf Town in Sinnoh. They immediately saw Grimm all around what looked like Dawn's home. They looked at each other and nodded. Ash summoned the X-Blade and Blake pulled out her katana and Panther Claw and they started cutting down the Grimm one by one.

"Ash! This way!" A woman's voice called out nearby.

Ash and Blake looked towards where the voice came from. Ash immediately recognized that face, Dawn's mother Johanna.

"Johanna?" Ash asked as he and Blake ran to her and she brought them inside.

The two of them rested on a couch while Johanna got them some tea.

"I'm actually quite glad that you're here. And you must be Blake." Johanna said as she turned towards her.

"That's right." Blake said.

"I was horrified of what Dawn did. I couldn't even look at her anymore, up until she returned home last week. I saw the match between you and Max, and Dawn must've seen it as well. Ever since then, she's been eating less, sleeping less, I think she has officially fallen into depression." Johanna said with worry growing.

Ash froze from those words.

"No wonder why the Grimm was attracted here." Ash said.

"Were those what those monsters were?" Johanna asked.

"Yeah. They're monsters with no aura and they feed off the negativity of everyone. They used to only be in the four respected regions of Atlas, Mistral, Vacuo and Vale. But thanks to the battle that happened last week, they must've spread worldwide." Blake explained.

"Oh my. If you can get through to Dawn, then I'll owe you both so much." Johanna said.

"Leave that up to us. Blake, shall we?" He asked.

"Yeah." She said while they went upstairs.

The reached her room, and the room was dark, and Dawn just lied on her bed. Ash sensed her aura, and it was weak and grey. Ash turned on the lights and Dawn flinched a bit.

"Hey Dawn." Ash said. Dawn slowly looked over in fright at the very sound of Ash's voice. "Relax, we only want to talk." He said.

Dawn shrieked a bit and pulled out a gun with fire Dust rounds. She was shaking and Ash and Blake looked at it and raised their hands.

"Whoa! Let's just calm down." Ash said.

"Stay back! I will use this!" Dawn yelled a bit as her fear continued to grow.

"Please Dawn. If you do it, it'll make matters even worst for you, especially since I am giving you a chance of possible redemption." Ash said.

"Please Dawn. This is not the way." Blake pleaded.

Dawn continued to shake. She had grown to fear Ash due to him not only defeating Cinder, Max and Salem, but also the power he has. She nonetheless lowers the gun and sets it aside. Blake went towards the gun and set it further away from them.

Ash then sits down next to Dawn and Blake sat on her other side.

"Dawn, I want to know why you betrayed me that day. Why did you do it?" Ash asked.

Dawn just looked down and gripped her skirt tight.

"I didn't want to leave you. The first time was bad enough here in Sinnoh, but a second time back in Unova when I was heading for Johto sparked it back to me. I regretted what I did. Then….one day something must've snapped. I lost it, and my intentions were to make you feel the same pain I felt." Dawn admitted.

Ash was sensing her aura as she spoke. Not one bit did Ash sensed was a lie. Dawn really did miss him and Ash assumed that she wanted to come along with him. She had every right to, but it got the best and the worst of her.

Ash and Blake looked at each other for a moment until they nodded.

"I'm sorry that you felt that way Dawn. You could've come with me, and I wouldn't have mind. Besides, I love seeing old friends. I forgive you Dawn, just as long as you promise to be the friend we need you to be." Ash said.

"You seem like a really good person. You probably just needed to be pulled into the light." Blake said while holding her hand, something that made the shocked Dawn looked right at her.

Dawn was processing all that what had just transpired. She couldn't believe it: the one that she betrayed years ago was forgiving her.

"After all I done, why are you choosing this rather than hating me forever?" Dawn asked.

"Simple. It's because in my book some do deserve a second chance." Ash said.

Dawn broke into tears and hugged Ash tight. Blake hugged her from behind to help Ash comfort her. Dawn also took noticed of Ash's lack of an arm, which Dawn felt worst for him.

After a little while, Ash and Blake were going to their final destination. They were heading off to Kalos to find both Serena and Miette. Ash was worried for her especially since he almost died and thought he wouldn't see Miette again.

"Ash, Blake! Wait a minute!" Dawn yelled out. They looked back at her and she approached them.

"What's up Dawn?" Blake asked.

"I have to warn you about Serena. She's in a worst state then I am. She found out about your relationship with Miette, and I'm starting to fear the worst." Dawn warned them.

Ash gasped a bit from what she said.

"Well then we got no time to waste. And this time, I think I'll get us there." Ash said before summoning the X-Blade. He created a portal that took them to Kalos, specifically to Vaniville Town. "Blake, shall we?" He asked her.

"As long as we stay on the move. I'm with you no matter what." Blake said.

Ash looked back at Dawn with a smile.

"Thanks Dawn for coming to your senses. Hopefully I'll see you in Vale for a performance someday, and then maybe we can have a little one on one for old time sake." Ash said.

"Count on it. Bye Ash and thank you for giving me this second chance." Dawn said as she waved goodbye to them. Johanna watched from a distance smiling that her daughter was back to normal.

Ash and Blake walked through the portal and they arrived at Vaniville Town. It came as no surprise that there were Grimm everywhere. The both of them did not hesitate to destroy all of them, with one of them being a Goliath. The X-Blade did wonders against the Goliath and Ash took it down with only a few swings to its legs and the neck.

"Merci! I appreciate for that wonderful performance!" A familiar voice spoke nearby.

Ash and Blake looked towards where the voice came from, and Ash smiled at the professor of Kalos, Professor Sycamore standing right there.

"Professor Sycamore! Good to see you again!" Ash said while dismissing the X-Blade.

"Wiwi! What were those things? They've been popping up ever since a little more than a week ago." Sycamore asked.

"Those are the creatures of Grimm. It looks like that darkness that spread around the world spread them as well. They feed off the negativity of feelings from people and Pokémon. They must've been drawn to this place by a very powerful negative feeling…SERENA!" Blake screamed with fright.

"Oh no! That's one of the reasons I came here: To try to get through to Serena. Let's go, posthaste!" Sycamore yelled and they ran to Serena's house. "Grace! It's me Sycamore! I have a couple more people that might help!" He called out as he knocked on the door.

Grace quickly opened the door and saw Ash and Blake.

"Ash! Thank goodness you're here. You must be Blake Belladonna." Grace said to her.

"That's right. I'm here to make sure that Ash stays on the move. He's in danger." She said to Grace.

"Serena isn't looking too good. I must warn you Ash, she knows of your relationship with Miette. That's one of the reasons why she betrayed you in the first place." Grace said.

"Leave her to us." Ash said as they entered.

He and Blake went upstairs. Ash sensed Serena's aura, and it was showing red, and grey. She was angered, yet under depression. They had to proceed with extreme caution.

Ash peeked inside Serena's room and saw her on her bed with her long sword right next to her.

Serena took notice of Ash and Blake standing outside her room. Her anger grew and she gripped her sword.

"You…you heart breaker!" Serena yelled as she attempted to swing her sword. Blake quickly used her Shadow Clone to stop her from swinging her sword, and the clone turned into stone. "Let me go!" Serena demanded while struggling to get out.

"Serena, I know you're angry at me but I'm here to talk and may offer you forgiveness." Ash said.

"Why should I accept any of that when you broke my heart and not return my feelings to you? Did that kiss from when I left meant nothing to you?" She asked.

"Of course it did. In fact, I really did care for you so much. Remember when we first met and I gave you that handkerchief to heal your leg from Professor Oak's summer camp long ago, and when you returned it to me when we met up years later?" He asked.

Serena paused for a moment until she remembered that day. How could she forget?

"When we met up, it took you so long to remember me." Serena said.

"Remember it had been some time since I saw you. How about that blue ribbon I gave you for your appearances from our travels?" He asked while pointing at the familiar ribbon on her dress.

Serena gasped and looked down at it. She began to break and released her grip on her sword. Ash caught it and put it off to the side. The clone vanished and released Serena.

"When I left for Hoenn, I felt so alone from you Ash. I really did want to continue as a performer, but my love for you was too strong. I thought about you ever since I left. I began to believe that you would never return my feelings and it took its toll on me. I joined Max and betrayed you so you can understand the pain I felt. I guess it worked a little too well." Serena explained when she saw Ash's lack of a right arm. "My main intentions were to make you feel the same pain I felt." She repeated.

Ash was sensing her aura when she was saying that. She wasn't lying at all. He looked at Blake for a moment and nodded at her, indicating that it was okay. Ash sat next to her and Blake sat by her other side.

"Do you have any regrets?" Ash asked.

"Yes." Serena answered.

"How much." He asked again.

"All of it. I don't expect you to make me be your friend again soon, but know that I will support you and Miette. After what I did, you deserve her more than me." Serena admitted before cried more.

Ash and Blake were almost petrified from what she said. Her own grieve for Ash took everything from her.

Ash looked back at Blake.

"Blake, do you mind?" He asked her. Blake looked at him for a moment and she quickly nodded. "Serena, look at me for a moment." Ash said.

Serena looked back at him. Ash then gently kissed her for a brief moment. Serena gasped when he did that.

"W-wha…?" She asked while stunned.

"Is that any better?" He asked.

Serena continued to process all that has happened. The man that she admitted was crushing on not only forgave her, but returned the kiss she gave him years ago at long last.

"Ash…why?" She asked.

"Like I told Dawn from Sinnoh, some people do deserve a second chance. You are one of them, just as long as you ditch your weapon and go back to being the Serena I knew. Maybe someday we can have a little journey together once everything is finally calmed down and taken care of." Ash said.

"Right. And Blake." Serena said as she turned towards her. "Keep him safe for me, will you? Keep him from doing anything reckless and stupid." Serena requested.

"That might be a problem because the both of us are being pretty reckless ourselves." Blake joked a bit.

They chuckled for a moment until they all calmed down. Serena hugged Ash after she ditched her sword for good.

Ash and Blake brought Serena down and Grace and Sycamore were happy to see that everything was finally calming down.

"Merci Ash and Blake, it's so good to see one of my pupils feeling like herself again." Sycamore said.

"It did take a bit of convincing, but there you go." Ash said.

"I'm really glad that things are finally calming down. Now about those creatures that were showing up lately. Why did they come here?" Grace asked.

"The creatures of Grimm are attracted to negative emotions. It seems that Serena was channeling so much of it that they wanted to kill her and take the negativity away to make them stronger." Ash explained.

"Oh no! Well at least she's finally coming around." Grace said.

"Ash, no matter what I will support you and Miette. I just hope she'll forgive me for what I put all of you through." Serena said with a bit of nervousness.

"Leave her to us. We got this." Blake said.

"Speaking of whom, where does Miette live at?" Ash asked.

Blake just looked at him with shock.

"What!? You don't know where she lives?" She yelled.

"Um…no." Ash said. Everyone then fell backwards anime style. "What!? We had a lot happening!?" Ash yelled.

"I know where she lives. She actually moved into an apartment at Lumiose City nearby my lab. I'm gonna be heading back there myself shortly if you want to tag along." Sycamore said.

"Sounds great." Blake said as she got up and hit Ash on the back of the head.

"Ow!" Ash grunted and slapped her hard in the ass, causing her to gasp. "You had that one coming anyway." Ash retaliated against her, causing her to hiss at her a bit. She soon lost her anger to him and rubbed her head on his and purred.

After a little while, Ash, Blake and Sycamore stepped outside while Grace and Serena watched by the house. Ash looked back and winked back at Serena while smiling.

"Take care Ash, and keep me updated every now and then." Serena called out.

"Will do." Ash said.

"Alright. Come on out Garchomp!" Sycamore yelled as he sent out the sand shark Pokémon itself.

Garchomp immediately recognized Ash and nuzzled him a bit, causing Ash to laugh while being reacquainted by the very same Garchomp that cared for Ash's Froakie when he arrived at Kalos long ago.

"Good to see you again Garchomp." Ash said while rubbing her snout.

"Gaar." Garchomp growled playfully.

"Hop on now kids." Sycamore said as he began to mount her. Ash and Blake hopped onto her and Garchomp took off.

They flew for a good few minutes until they finally arrived at the lab in Lumiose City. When they touched down Ash and Blake looked around the city. Ash was having a lot of great memories.

"Well Ash, Blake, Miette is living right over there. I wish I could tag along but duty calls. Au revoir now." Sycamore said as he returned Garchomp and entered the lab.

"Right." Ash said.

"I hope she's doing okay." Blake said.

"Yeah especially since the news of what happened to me spread around the world." Ash said while they made their way to the apartment building.

They went inside to find out where Miette was living and they made their way towards her living quarters. Ash knocked on her door and took a few steps back.

Miette then opened the door wearing her usual elegant dress with high legged socks and wore brown heels. She gasped at the sight of the both of them.

"ASH! BLAKE! YOU'RE OKAY!" She screamed with happiness and she hugged both of them tight.

"Good to see you made it back safely." Ash said before she let go of them and kissed him passionately.

As they kissed, Blake leaned on a wall and watched. Blake had a hunch that Miette was scared to her core when the news of what happened to him spread. To Blake, Miette needed this.

Once they finally broke apart, Miette hugged him once again. She was looking down at his non-existing right arm and was horrified by it.

"Oh man, what did they do to you babe?" Miette asked as she pulled away and held his knotted up sleeve.

"A last ditch effort failure on Salem's end. She tried to take me down with her, but I was lucky to escape from it alive. However, I'm still not out of the woods yet. The four kingdoms have issued a bounty on my head because they see me as a threat with the power that I possess the other day." Ash explained.

"Oh my. How does it feel…without an arm?" Miette asked.

"Honestly…weird." Ash simply said.

Just then, Blake's scroll was buzzing. She stepped away from Ash and Miette while they continued to catch up with each other to answer. It was Weiss.

"Weiss? What's up?" Blake asked.

"I just got a private call from Winter in Mantle. She wants you and Ash over there as soon as possible. They have something for Ash that will help him with what's going on." Weiss explained.

"Mantle!? What about the security there, and the fact that your father sided with Watts? I feel like we would be heading into a trap." Blake asked with worry.

"That' why I'm sending you guys a location specifically to head to via picture message now. Winter is there right now and she'll explain the rest." Weiss said before she sent them a picture of what appeared to be a pharmacy.

"Okay, but what about Ash? Or better yet, what about me? They won't welcome me in Mantle that well because well….you know." Blake said while twitching her ears.

"Don't worry. They'll vouch for you." Weiss said with a smile.

"I hope you're right. How are the others?" Blake asked.

"We're okay. Derek and the twins returned and they are sticking around to act as helpers. He looks depressed about something. Keep us updated." Weiss said.

"Right. See you soon." Blake said before hanging up. She went back to Ash and Miette. Miette was sitting on Ash's lap while they just talked. "Ash, Winter is expecting us as a location in Mantle." Blake said.

"Aww! And you guys just got here. Why!?" Miette whined while holding him tighter.

"What's going on Blake? Why would Winter want me to come back to Mantle? It's too dangerous for me being there, let alone the four kingdoms." Ash asked.

"Apparently she has something that will help you. It seemed pretty urgent." Blake said.

"Can I come?" Miette asked.

Ash and Blake looked at each other for a moment. They were trying to read each other's minds. After a little debate, the looked back at Miette.

"Alright Miette, you can come along but stay close and don't touch anything. The place we are heading to isn't safe for me to be at, but I'm needed there. Miette, if I tell you to hide, run and/or safe yourself, you must do as we say. Do you understand?" Ash asked.

"Ash, you do realize that we are a thing right? I'm not going to abandon you. I can take care of myself, especially since I got more Pokémon by my side in case I do need to make a quick getaway." Miette said.

"Alright, but I'm serious though. Blake, let's get going." Ash said as they turned to Blake. Blake then created a portal for them to go through. "Follow us Miette." Ash said as he took her hand and they went through the portal.

A portal opened up right in front of the pharmacy that Weiss showed on Blake's scroll. Once they exited the portal, they quickly got inside.

"Ash! You made it!" It was Winter's voice. The specialist with a bit of a new look ran to him and hugged him. "Thank the gods that you're okay." She said.

"Good to see you too Winter." Ash said as they separated.

"Anyway Ash, may I introduce to you Pietro Polendina, a high class mechanic and prosthetic expert." Winter said as she presented an old man with brown skin, and wearing a fancy suit with a pink bow tie and a cap over his grey hair. He was sitting in a chair walker.

"Greeting Ash and company. I've been looking forward to meeting you." Pietro said while he shook Ash's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine." Ash said.

"Salutations!" Penny's voice spoke out from a corner.

"Penny!" Blake yelled happily seeing Penny feeling completely better.

"Anyway Ash, we have a couple things to show you. These will help you." Pietro said as he took Ash over to a desk with two different size cases. "May I suggest the bigger one first?" Pietro suggested.

Ash opened the case and his eyes widen. It was a silver metal arm that shined with the light.

"Whoa…" Ash said with amazement.

"That there is what I call the T-47XL4, the next generation of prosthetic arms. This arm is made of light weighted armor that is completely bullet proof, fire proof, water proof, electric proof and even cold proof. It comes with a built in pokedex, scroll, a video and audio recorder, a terminal shrive and wire connections to play said video and audio recordings, built in nerve systems that will enable you to feel the arm, and best of them all…..your own personal Wi-Fi." Pietro explained as he pulled out the arm.

"Amazing. That arm pretty much has everything." Blake said.

"So Ash, are you ready to be rebuilt?" Pietro asked.

Ash looked at the arm with both amazement, but also fear. Everyone did take notice of his look.

"Ash?" Winter asked.

"I'm just…scared. On one hand, I'll be back to my fullest potential. But on the other hand…I'll feel like I'm becoming less…you know me." Ash explained.

"Perhaps you should give General Ironwood a call. He'll probably have you beat." She said.

"I see. Alright Pietro, let's do this." Ash said as he sat on a sickbed and Pietro came to his side. Ash took off his coat and shirt so Pietro can get access to him.

"I should warn you real quickly. The process of the arm attaching to you will be uncomfortable at first. But after all that, you'll be able to remove the arm whenever necessary." Pietro said as he was cleaning the socket where his shoulder would be at.

"I'll be ready." Ash said while trying to be more at ease with his nerves.

Pietro then placed the arm onto him. The attachments began to connect into onto him. After it was finishing connecting to him, Ash grunted in pain as he felt surges of electricity and feelings of pricks in between his skin and the metal arm. Pietro, Penny and Winter held him down as he didn't move so the arm can do the work.

"Hang in there Ash. It's almost done!" Pietro yelled.

Ash began to regain his feelings from where his old arm was at. He began grunting more as he felt his damaged nerves began to be regain themselves as they attached to the arm.

After a while, it all died down and the pain finally stopped. Ash was breathing heavily and sweating. He then looked at the arm. Just then, the arm began to go through calibrations. The arm had a mind of its own while doing this. He saw the Pokedex, scroll, the terminal shrive and wire connections pop out for a brief second before going back it.

'CALIBRATIONS COMPLETE. BIO READINGS COMPLETE. ASHTON SATOSHI KETCHUM'S DNA CONFIRMED. ALL SYSTEMS OPERATIONAL.' A voice spoke from the arm.

Ash began to move his arm around. Pietro and Penny took it in turns to break down how the arm works, and how each components work. This was definitely a lot for Ash to learn, but he soon enough began to understand it.

"Now then Ash, the contents of this case works well with the arm you have." Winter said as she stood by the other case, which was smaller.

Ash opened it and saw a gun bathed in silver, and the grip was red. A magazine was tucked right by the gun.

"What's this?" Ash asked while taking out the gun. He didn't expect it to be this heavy.

"That there is a heavily modified custom semi-automatic combat pistol called the Grimm Buster. 45 centimeters long, weighing 20 kilograms and holds 10 rounds per magazine. The Grimm Buster, true to its name, was specifically designed to combat against the Grimm making it officially tournament illegal." Winter explained.

"The ammunition of the gun are 5 millimeter armor piercing rounds. They are cased in pure Mistral silver, and the tips are explosive Dust." Penny added.

Ash was inspecting the gun and even inserted the magazine in.

"This is cool and all but….how do I use this?" Ash asked. Everyone minus Pietro fell over anime style. "What? I only ever know how to use my Keyblade." Ash said while blushing a bit.

Everyone quickly recovered and adjusted themselves.

"Penny, shall we quickly teach him?" Winter asked.

"Affirmative." Penny said with glee.

"Hey! What about us?" Blake and Miette asked.

"Umm…Blake you can help. And Miette, you can provide support." Penny said.

"Yay! I feel so useful." Miette said with glee.

"Pietro, thank you so much." Ash said while putting his gun down and walked towards him.

"Of course my dear boy. Tata now." He said before everyone left.

The five of them went off to a location outside of the city where they can safely have Ash learn how to use his new gun. Little did he realize that he was being watched by the wrong people.

Back at one of Altas's security stations, a man saw Ash on one of the security cameras leaving the area. He quickly went over to a phone and contacted Watts.

"Sir, we spotted Ash leaving Mantle. He isn't alone though. Specialist Schnee and Penny Polendina are with him as well as two other girls." He said.

"Penny you say? That gives me the advantage. After all, I helped build her. Leave that up to me. Contact Lieutenant Hawk and prepare a prisoner transport." Watts ordered.

"With pleasure." He said before sending word to Hawk.

Back with Ash and the others, Ash was told how to properly use the Grimm Buster to his knowledge. He saw a single Beowolf coming their way and he fired a single shot. His prosthetic arm had better control of the gun as it fired. The round exploded through the Beowolf's head and it immediately died, turning it into smoke.

"Great shot Ash. For a first timer, you learn pretty quickly." Winter complimented.

"Well having a Keyblade for less than ten years will do that for you. Speaking of which." Ash said before he raised his metal arm out. The X-Blade appeared and Ash smiled.

"Can I just say that blade is amazing?" Winter asked while gazing at it.

"Sure." Ash said.

Meanwhile, Watts was at his desk and had a few scrolls on his desk. He had rings on his fingers that are magnetic.

"Now then, it's show time." Watts said as he waved his rings over the scrolls. They began to activate and he began to hack into Penny.

Back with the others, Penny began to grunt as she felt something off.

"Penny! What is it?" Winter asked.

"You don't look too good. Is it the cold?" Miette asked.

"No! Something's off with my programming. It's almost like…" Penny was saying before she stopped and looked like she just shut down.

"Penny? Penny!" Blake yelled and shook her a bit.

Suddenly, Penny opened her eyes, which were glowing red. She glared blankly at Ash and her swords emerged from her back.

"Ashton Ketchum." Penny said as she prepared to strike.

You are under arrest.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

650K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.4K 280 22
Now what if Hinata died in 4th shinobi War. then Naruto realise her feelings but it's too late now. how story will divert from that point , let's see.
79.9K 704 15
Ash returns from his adventure in the Galar region but what he didn't expect was all of his old traveling friends to betray him even his own mother...
591K 7.1K 41
After being betrayed by his friends and his rivals, he left to Mount Silver to train and to prove that the traitors were wrong and he is not weakest...