Eerie || Min Yoongi

Royalscripts

𝑬𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 /: 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍 I had no other option than to say yes for the most... Еще

PAGE 1
PAGE 2
PAGE 3
PAGE 4
PAGE 5
PAGE 6
PAGE 7
PAGE 8
PAGE 9
PAGE 10
PAGE 11
PAGE 12
PAGE 13
PAGE 14
PAGE 16
PAGE 17
Notice
PAGE 18
PAGE 19
PAGE 20
PAGE 21
PAGE 22
PAGE 23
PAGE 24
PAGE 25
PAGE 26
PAGE 27
PAGE 28
PAGE 29
PAGE 30
PAGE 31
PAGE 32
PAGE 33
PAGE 34
PAGE 35
PAGE 36
PAGE 37
PAGE 38
PAGE 39
PAGE 40
PAGE 41
PAGE 42
PAGE 44
PAGE 45
PAGE 46
PAGE 47
PAGE 48
PAGE 49
PAGE 50
PAGE 51
PAGE 52
PAGE 53
PAGE 54
PAGE 55
PAGE 56
EPILOGUE
AUTHORS NOTE

PAGE 15

249 42 21
Royalscripts

CHAPTER 12

ONE WEEK LATER :

You were just busy into the case the whole week and there were no meeting or call from yoongi , he was not helping you . And it irritated you more than anything .

Due to overwork you had eyebags ,

I'm so tired ! This case is so disgusting , how the heck not a single trace is available ? No footprints nor any tool or a part of a tool is available !

Finally after getting fed up with all this you got up from your seat and dragged yourself towards the kitchen ,

you opened the fridge and removed one vanilla ice-cream tub , you grabbed it and closed the refrigerator .

You went directly to your room to davour your favourite ice cream , atleast this would keep you calm and cool for sometime you thought and entered your room .

Completely being comfortable in your bed you immediately opened the lid and started scooping your spoon in the ice cream , when you took out a spoonful of lump you were ready to shove it in your mouth when suddenly your telephone started ringing ....

FUCK !

you put the spoon back in the tub and kept your icecream aside .

Who the fuck is this , why everytime I want to have something these people interrupt as if they don't want me to live my life peacefully .

"Who's this ?" you practically growled

"Yn ! I'm coming at your place be ready . "

"What ? Who's this ?"
You examined the voice.

"Head Officer ."

"WHAT ? YOONG- , I mean Sir ?"

"Be ready , I'll be there . "

"But sir I'm not - , "
"hello ? Sir ? Hello ?"

"FUCK FUCK FUCK ....... WHY HE'S COMING HERE NOW , where was he all these days ! God get ready yn , you can't wear pajamas infront of him ."

You immediately rushed and first cleared your hallways , and finally went to change your clothes .

After wearing simple a simple cotton floral dress you came out . You went outside to check if he's here .

There you saw a black Jaguar was pulling up , and for a thought you had a feeling that it was him , you simply started to get nervous , sweating all across .

"Why are you so tensed yn ! Just be calm calm calm- "
You tried to ease yourself

"Oh shit he is here , WOW- I MEAN FUCK -"

He opened the door and stepped his foot outside , and here your heartbeat was taking its speed .

He tilted his head outside and came out of the car , closing the door . The way he walks and the way the breeze just brushes his face with his brunette hair messing around his forehead and the coat waving ,

" woahhh... "

"Is he even real ....."

Freel shirt with black long coat , this is for him ! This style is surely made for him ....

FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST SHUT UP YN , well he has a girlfriend so it's of no use and moreover he's an ATTITUDE FREAK CREATURE !

Why am I doing this , yn he clearly told you , he doesn't want to see your face in the past , then why are you falling for him knowing that he's a complete jerk ?

"can we get in ? I don't have much time ."

He uttered with a formal tone

"Yea , get in sir ."

This time I didn't stutter , I will not fall for him anymore , Min Yoongi if you think that I'm weak infront of you and just because you are the head then it will not work .

You hurted me enough,
I am no more interested in you !

He entered your house followed by you closing the door behind .

He took a seat in the couch .

"I'll get water ."

"No need , just sit ! I have something to ask ."

"Yes , sure ."

You didn't sat beside him but you had a chair couch , you just brought it more near but not near than where he was sitting .

"Yes sir , I'm listening ."
You tried not to look panicky

He glanced at my eyes and then conversed

"You found any clues ?"

"Well not yet , but sure I'll find it ."

Why the heck he's asking me , what he's doing all this time , he should have helped me with all this .

"Ohkay.. "

I was nervous as fuck ! He was just looking into my eyes and talking . He's eyes were not moving an inch away , how can I bear this eye contact . I tried to divert my gaze somewhere else not able to take his gazes anymore .

Why am I feeling so nervous ? Why am I so scared ?

Moreover He should help me with all this , we both are solving this case and he's just chilling and only me dying over here .

I was angry , it was so annoying that he's asking me whether I got clues or not , such an egotistical creature-

"Yn , sit beside ....."

A/N:

Wooo wooshi woosh , all good ? I mean till here ? Loving the story? If you'll not then it's always not too late you'll can exit . By the way don't forget to vote see yaa, have a great time . I hope I'm not making a boredom over here with my story , am I?
Naah leave it ....

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.9K 86 14
"Don't worry, I know it's not what it looks like. I trust you but I don't trust him so let's go home, okay?" ----- "He's been missing for weeks! I'm...
44.2K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
The Ace Killer Yoo Nabi

Детектив / Триллер

180 17 9
"You've never shown your face nor revealed your identity to me. I'm foolish to think that you are a good person. You are nothing but a cowa-" You sto...
11.6K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...