Yes Professor Johansson

Door NikaylaOwens

I've been attracted to my professor since day one. Everything was normal until I stumbled into class one day... Meer

|Info|
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:

Chapter 15:

17K 461 812
Door NikaylaOwens

{Unedited}

My heart is racing, my face is probably so red and hot that you could cook a steak. We are really going to do this in college. Ugh the thought is so fucking hot.

I dart my eyes to Scarlett, she's rubbing her hand across the desk like she's wiping something off but I know she's just teasing me. It's working.

'Are you okay, you look flushed?' Alex asks as his attention pans between me and his laptop screen.

No. No I'm not.

'Yeah I'm all good, I think it's from the coffee' I grab my bag and take out some mints 'you want one?'

'Yeah thanks' He takes two and throws them into his mouth. I take two as well and put the packet back into my bag. I then place my phone back on the desk, face down and cross my legs. The throbbing between my legs was painful.

Scarlett then stands and adjusts her skirt 'We will now be having a short break, around fifteen minutes, you are free to leave the class or stay. When we rejoin I'll be showing some videos so you may want to have a few snacks on you' She makes a joke at the end and everyone chuckles. She then gives me a side eye and heads to the door.

An excuse...I need an excuse to leave Alex...

'I'm going to stay here, I need to catch up on some stuff' Alex says, saving me from having to make up some elaborate reason to leave him alone.

'Alright, do you want anything from the canteen?' I ask him as I stand up.

'Nah, I have some food in my bag' He shakes his head furrowing his brows as he continues to type away at his laptop.

'Okay, see you in a bit' I squeeze past him with my phone in hand and head to the door, but slow down when I see some girl speaking to Scarlett. Her name is Bethany? Bella? Bailey? I don't know, it's something beginning with b. I don't stop to look but she's playing with her hair and pushing her chest out, the bitch is flirting with Scarlett. I can't get jealous but come on, she's acting a little desperate...

She chose me hun, better luck next time.

I walk past them and leave the class. I then tread slowly to Scarlett's office, hoping she would catch up behind me or walk ahead. That's when she grazes past me, as she walks ahead I stare at her ass. I can't help it honestly. She arrives at her office door and unlocks it.

'Miss Brown' She calls me. I turn and head inside as she holds the door open for me. My heart is beating out of my chest. I can't believe we are about to do this. I stand facing her desk and hear the door close behind me, there's a click of the lock and then nothing.

I don't know what to do.

'You aren't being good for me Y/n' Scarlett says as she steps closer to me.

'Aren't being good? Please specify' I reply feeling a little more confident as we are in college. Surely she wouldn't do anything. Surely.

'For starters' I feel her hands caress my waist and edge up to my breasts 'This top' She purrs into my ear. 'my clothes do look better on you darling, but I much prefer you with nothing on' She pulls on of the sleeves down slowly, revealing my breast.

'Scarlett we can't' I breathily state as I try to remove myself from her touch. But she pulls me back into her.

'You should have listened to me instead of dressing like a slut' She holds me right and unbuckles my belt. 'If we were back at my place, you want to know what I would do to a slut like you?' This is a whole different side to her.

Her left hand travels up to my throat where she grasps as her right travels down under my pants. I nod my head.

'Use your words' She demands.

'What would you do Scarlett?' I whimper out trying to keep the volume down.

'I'd have you screaming my name, screaming as I spank you time and time again, screaming as I fuck you with a strap on attached to me, screaming as I finger you even after you've cum, screaming as I choke to the point you feel light headed. I'd have you screaming for me to stop' She runs her middle finger along my soaked slit and I let out short exhales of pleasure. My mind is running wild. 'Already so wet and I've barely touched you' She chuckles into my neck as she tightens the grip around my throat. I squeeze my thighs together unintentionally and Scarlett circles around my clit. Waves of pleasure run up my body from my core and I bite my lip to muffle my moans. It doesn't take long and I feel my orgasm already about to hit when Scarlett removes her hand. She releases her grip from my throat and steps back 'You don't deserve the pleasure'

I look at her with wide eyes 'what?' I ask.

'I cannot allow you the release here darling' Scarlett takes out a paper cloth and wipes her hand. She restraining herself so much. She then brushes past me to unlock the door and then back to her desk. I stand there bemused.

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her neck 'but you do' I say 'Can't you let me pleasure you?'

Scarlett clenches her jaw and growls 'I want to doll, I really want to. But we need to be more discreet. Now I'm going to give you the sheet that everyone will sign their names on and I want you to put it on the desk' She gives me a quick kiss and pulls my arms off her.

'You know you have a tendency to switch really quickly' I joke to her as I buckle my belt. She takes the sheet out of one of the drawers and hands it to me.

'Well you bring out both sides of me Y/n' She smirks but her eyes are flooded with tenderness and care. God why did we have to cut this meeting short? 'Especially when you're wearing something like that' She eyes up my clothes as I'm adjusting my top so my tit doesn't keep falling out. All of a sudden there's a knock on the door and Scarlett motions me to sit. I run, sit in front of her desk and she sits behind it. 'Come in'

The person opens the door and it's Bethany...or whatever her name is. I find myself rolling my eyes at her arrival. What could she possibly want?

'Hi, I was just wondering where that sheet was for the trip?' She walks in confidently, her blonde hair bouncing in it's dramatic curls. She's wearing a "workout" set that's unzipped way too far down. It makes me question what her goal is here, because clearly the amount of makeup she's wearing and the effort that has gone into styling her hair means she isn't working out anytime soon.

Scarlett looks at me and then back at her 'Yes, I was just about to give the sheet to Miss Brown to place on my desk but you can write your name on it now if you'd like?' She holds out the sheet and offers a pen.

Really?

'Thank you Professor' She walks over and bends forward to write her name, her cleavage showing practically her whole chest at this point. She then looks back up to Scarlett staying in that position 'Will...you be coming on this trip Professor?'

Ooooo this bitch.

Before Scarlett can say anything I cut in 'Yeah, I think most of the department will be joining am I right Professor?' I tilt my head as I bring my attention back to Scarlett. Scarlett stares at me for a moment and then speaks.

'Yes, yes you are correct' She gives Bella...Bethany? Fuck I don't care, a smile. Clearly fake.

'Glad to know that you're coming though Professor' She smirks a little and stands 'I'll take the sheet, it saves Y/n from walking' She looks at me and gives me a stare that I honestly didn't think I could see in anything besides cartoon shows. It was hilarious.

You are too kind...too kind.

'Thank you Miss Adams' Scarlett smiles to her again and she walks out swaying her hips. I notice Scarlett watch her as she left.

'Well Bella seems interested' I mock as I cross my legs in the chair. Scarlett scoff as she reads through some papers.

'Her name is Brooke and she's just being kind' Scarlett replies as she places a few papers in a drawer and closes it.

BROOKE that's her name!!

'If kind means waving your tits in someone's face, I've been awfully mean to people all my life' I stand and let out a chuckle.

'Y/n. Stop. There's no need to be jealous now' She replies with a condescending undertone. I ignore it and head for the door.

'Thanks for this great chat' I sarcastically add as I open the door and leave. I walk away absolutely furious. Not only was I tricked into thinking I was going to have office sex, but Scarlett can't see that Brooke is trying, may I add, to seduce her.

I keep my composure and enter the classroom, sitting back by Alex and slouching in my chair.

'Well you look happy' Alex laughs 'what happened?' I shake my head dismissing his question. Why is Scarlett acting like that with her? Smiling at her like that. I wouldn't be so annoyed if me and her didn't share the day like we did yesterday, it wouldn't bother me at all, but we did and now I'm annoyed.

Scarlett walks back in and I immediately go straight onto my phone, I sigh when I realise that I have work.

Great.

I've been so preoccupied with everything that I've barely thought about anything besides Scarlett. Scarlett starts to speak but I turn my attention to Alex.

'I have work later so do you think you could show me whatever you want to show me for around two-ish?' I dread the thought of having to go in, but I have to, I have to. Especially now that me and my dad aren't on good terms.

'Yeah, sure. So are we going on this trip?' Alex starts conversation, but I'm just thinking about Scarlett. I'm watching her mouth love but I don't hear anything she's saying, my annoyance clouds my concentration. 'Y/n?' He pushes me playfully.

'Y-yeah?' I turn my head.

'Are we going on this trip?' He repeats his question.

'Haven't we already spoke about it?' I answer his question with a question when his eyes dart to the bottom of the class, I turn my head to see Scarlett staring painfully at the both of us.

'Y/n and Alex, as you're both taking the liberty of speaking whilst I teach the rest of the class I ask, what was so important that you felt the need to speak over me?' Her eyes don't leave mine and I clench my jaw. She can't be serious.

'Just admiring your intellect Professor' I answer, my tone full of sarcasm and defiance.

The class laughs and she cocks her head to the right, I note the inside of my cheek and lean forward.

'I'm flattered that you take such an interest in me Miss Brown' She places her hand against her chest 'you can admire me more now that I'm splitting you and Alex up' She gives a conniving smirk and I let out a gasp, however it's forgivingly quiet.

Bite your tongue Y/n. Don't say anything. Don't do anything.

'Thank you, I felt I was just about to pounce on him' I joke and stand whilst grabbing my things and nodding to Alex for him to stay where he is. He just stares at me confused by what's going on. Honestly I don't have a great idea either.

I move seats, and sit in an area where there's no one around. I feel secluded and powerful in a way, so if Scarlett looks in this direction, I know she is looking at me.

After I sit she looks at me again and her eyes sparkle. God I love it when they do that. Who knows that she's thinking when they do that. She then proceeds with the lecture, I do listen this time and jot down and few notes but nothing too fancy, I do love this course, I do. Me and Alex want to follow...our...dream of...honestly I don't know anymore. Four days it's taken, four days and I'm questioning every choice I've ever made.

Finally the lecture ends and I pack my things up, looking toward Alex's direction.

'Don't forget to write your names on the sheet for the trip!' Scarlett adds as everyone begins to leave, a few of them jogging back in to write their names down.

Alex walks up to me and looks down at the group of people 'We going to write our names?'

I nod and give him a look of you really asking me that question right now? He rolls his eyes and chuckles and the both of us walk down and wait whilst everyone writes their names. Scarlett waits patiently beside them. I don't give her any attention as I write my name, I watch Alex as he writes his and then we both walk out.

'I'll see you later then?' I say as we leave the campus and head to the car park.

'-Yeah, yeah I'll come and pick you up' Alex says with a smile on his face, but he seems nervous....I don't like this.

'Alright, see you then' I fumble around my bag for my keys and wave to him. I watch as he turns around then head to my car. I continue to rummage through my bag but I can't find my keys. It's like when you lose your phone, my heart is racing. I calm myself, taking deep breaths and think logically as to where they may be.

I must have dropped them in class.

So I head back into campus and toward class. I'm just going to go in and ask, that's all I'm going to do. As I scamper toward class my phone starts to ring, I take it out and it's my dad. I debate on answering but ultimately do.

'What?' I start bluntly.

'Oh honey, I'm so happy you've answered I want to apologise for hurting your feelings-' My father answers relieved and begins an apology but I cut him off.

'No, no you aren't sorry though? What you're sorry that I was hurt by the truth?' My voice cracks ever so slightly and I stand in the middle of the hallway.

'No, no honey-'

'Oh really? Because from all those messages you sent me not one of them said that what you told me wasn't true' I take control of the conversation and carry on walking toward class 'If you blame me, fine blame me. But you cannot dismiss the fact that everything I've done is to earn your respect and acceptance, and I know I did a damn good job all things considered'

'Y/n, please Jenna and I want you in our lives, we want you here with us' My father starts to put on the pity parade and I scoff.

'You have got to be joking-I'm done with you if you keep Jenna in your life. She's using you, she told me her fucking self so if you'd rather believe a woman you barely know over your own daughter then I no longer am' I feel myself starting to get emotional so I end the conversation 'I have to go' I hang up and place my phone in my bag. I take a deep breath to calm myself and then carry on to class.

When I get there I walk in, fortunately the class is empty so I check around everywhere I either sat or walked. I come up empty so I check next to Scarlett's desk just in case it dropped when I have her coffee. Nothing.

Fuck sake.

I then leave the classroom and head to Scarlett's office to see if she'd found it. She probably did, seeing how organised everything is in her office and home. I knock the door just in case anyone is in there and she calls me in.

'Well hello doll' She looks up from the papers on her desk and grins.

'Did you find my keys in class, because I can't find them?' I ask her, my tone still annoyed from earlier. Scarlett reaches into her pocket and dangles the keys in front of her.

'I thought I recognised them' She winks and I reach for them, she pulls them back 'ah ah ah, you have some explaining to do angel'

I groan and roll my eyes. I know that I'm acting like a child right now but I'm annoyed so give me a break.

'About what?' I lean against the chair in front of her desk and squint. Scarlett leans forward, her elbows now against the desk.

'Your behaviour' She bluntly replies but I can see she's smirking in her mind. She's getting off on this and it's killing me.

I step toward her and reach for the keys again 'I really don't have time for this so just give me the-' As I reach Scarlett snatches my wrist and pulls me onto her, and into a kiss. That sure as hell shut me up. Her warm hand is against my cheek and the coldness of my keys are against forearm.

We separate and Scarlett stares into my eyes 'Brooke has behaved this way toward me for a while. I can see it. But it means nothing because I only want you Y/n. There is no need to be jealous, even if it does turn me on' Scarlett smirks at the end and my face reddens. I can't be mad at her, even if I try to force myself to. Shit, I've caught feelings.

I stand and gather myself before replying 'that's all I needed to hear' I take the keys and walk back to the door.

'I have my meeting in ten minutes, but I'll call you after' Scarlett jokingly blows me a kiss and I catch it before putting my hand to my cheek. The both of us laugh as I walk out.

Well now my mood has brightened.

I practically skip back out of the campus and slide to my car, I look at my phone and the time is ten past twelve. That gives me a lot of time to cook up some food for myself and change for work. I have a feeling that whatever this is that Alex wants to show me, will take a while so it's better to be prepared and dressed for work just in case.

I jump into my car and drive home, tapping the steering wheel as I hum to songs and bopping my head ever so slightly to the beat. Is it really possible to catch feelings for somebody so quickly? Or am I jumping the gun here? Oh I don't care, I'm happy.

I make it home and slouch on my sofa for ten minutes scrolling through my phone. I had some time to think about everything and what I should have done, like getting the help I needed instead of pushing it down like I did. I understand I have a few imbedded issues that I need to work on but I'll sort those later, right now I have too many things going on. I walk to my kitchen and stick my phone on charge, I then look through my fridge, freezer and pantry for ingredients to make something but there really isn't much there. I find some peppers, ground beef, rice, some onions, cheese and tomatoes then realise I can make some stuffed peppers. They wouldn't be that tasteful but I have the basic ingredients. I've been meaning to try some so what better time than the present.

It's pretty straight forward to make them so I take out two full, red bell peppers and scoop out all the insides. I then move onto the beef and rice and start cooking them, with chopped onions added in the middle. I may be doing this all wrong but as long as nothing is burnt then it's all good. I let them simmer for a little before adding some seasonings. Which means a sprinkle of everything I have. I then scoop the mixture into the peppers and cover them with foil. I bake them until I think they're ready and sprinkle some cheese on top. And viola I have some adequate stuffed peppers.

Not bad chef Y/n. Not bad.

I move them onto a plate and dig in. The peppers are harder than they should be but I prefer them with some crunch. I take the plate to the living room and eat them as I watch an episode of Peaky Blinders. And in all fairness, they were pretty good. Not restaurant quality but edible.

It is now one thirty ish so I place all the dishes in the sink and run some water on them quickly just to wash off any bits for now. I can finish them when I get home later.

I then change for work, ironing my top and pulling on some skin tight black jeans. I rub the hair straighteners over my hair quickly, then right it back into a low pony. However, pulling a few strands out on the front to frame my face a little. They don't allow any makeup so I clean my face and moisturise. I then slip my top on and slip on full black boots. I take my phone off charge and Alex messaged me five minutes ago saying he's on his way. Perfect timing honestly. I brush my teeth again and grab my bag before looking out the window to see if he's here. He wasn't. So I sat back down and scrolled through my phone.

The time was now just past two and I hear beeping from outside, I scurry to the window and it's Alex. I take a deep breath, just hoping that it's nothing serious then leave my apartment heading outside.

He rolls down the window 'Hey' He has a huge smile on his face, he looks genuinely happy. Which makes me happy.

'Hey, now this better be worth my time or I'll happily punch you in the face' I joke as I step into the passenger seat. Alex laughs with me and changes gear.

'Well I hope it is' He says a little hesitant as he pulls off. I turn on the radio and sing along, Alex laughs along and we play about like we usually would. It was nice.

The ride was a little long, but not too long for me to start asking questions. We eventually arrive to this building that I couldn't tell you what it was used for. We step out of the car and I look around, it was a modern neighbourhood, middle class design. It just made my confusion grow.

I then look at Alex and he's wearing a smart outfit, he brushes his hair back with his hand then looks at me. 'Just in here' He moves his head in the direction of the building.

I follow and he opens the door for me, I walk through and it's all dark. Until Alex runs to the switches and turns on the lights, my jaw drops when a dance floor is illuminated. It's grand interior was to die for, the stage had a karaoke machine and it immediately makes me think of Scarlett.

I can't be thinking of her right now.

I walk to the middle of the dance floor turning around as I take in the beautiful designs. But then I realise. Alex wouldn't just do this for no reason.

Oh God no. Alex please don't.

I turn to look at Alex who looks like he's about to pass out. My heart is racing.

'So what do you think?' He asks as he looks around, walking toward me.

'I uhm, it's beautiful' I clear my throat, I'm so uncomfortable.

There's a silence until Alex takes my hand 'Look, I had this whole speech planned in my head of how I was going to tell you this, but now that you're actually here I just don't know how to put it into words' He looks at me with deep intent.

'Ale-' I'm cut off by him.

'We've been friends since we were children, best friends in fact and we've both had our share of partners. But over these past few months I've realised that,' He pauses, I can hear the cogs in his head turning 'Fuck it'

All of a sudden Alex pulls me into a kiss, a deep, lustful kiss. My eyes are wide open, in complete shock. I don't know what to do.

No. No. No this isn't right.

I push him away 'What're you doing?' I question with utter disgust.

Alex almost scoffs 'Come on Y/n, its not like you don't feel the same' He leans in again and I push him.

'No, no I don't Alex. You're like my brother' I step back and shake my head. I don't know how to express the way I'm feeling right now.

'Why are you being like this Y/n?' He asks disappointed. His eyes look saddened and my heart sinks.

'What do you mean?' My tone changes, I'm now more upset than anything.

'You've been leading me on these past couple weeks. You made me think that you felt the same' Alex furrows his brows and clenches his jaw 'now you're acting all crazy about this'

'Crazy? I'm not acting crazy!' I raise my voice, I can feel my face heating up with rage.

'See now you're overreacting' She scoffs and shakes his head looking at the ground.

'What's gotten over you huh? I don't like you the way you want me to. Deal with it' I bite at him. Alex looks up and steps toward me. I step back.

'It was just a kiss. You liked it. You can't deny that you feel the same way' He caresses my arm and leans in again. I slap him in the face as a warning and walk toward the door.

'You're a fucking asshole Alex' My eyes are tearing up and I turn back around by the door. But Alex takes my hand and pulls me into him holding both my arms firmly.

'I've known you since childhood. You can't walk away from me now' He growls and looks down at me in anger. The terror floods through my body and I struggle in his grip.

'Alex let me go' I cry out. When he kisses me again. I continue to struggle and he kisses my neck.

'Whoever gave you those hickeys aren't good for you Y/n. They won't treat you right like I will' He whispers into my ear as he nips at my skin.

As I continue to struggle I bring my knee harshly to his package and he pulls back in pain. I then punch him forcefully in the face and he drops one knee. I don't say anything to him. I just run. Run as fast as I can.

My tears stream down my face and I take out my phone. I have nobody else to call besides Scarlett, so I call her. It rings a few times and she picks up.

'Y/n I'm in a meeting for the moment-' She whispers and I interrupt.

'I'm sorry I just, please can I see you later' I cry into the phone trying to catch my breath as I continue to sprint.

'Wow, wow. What's happened my love?' Her tone grows to concern, along with her volume more clear.

'Alex' I manage to get out, but my cries take over and I can't catch my breath to say anymore words.

'Where are you? I'll come pick you up' I hear a Scarlett walking and I look around the street. I have no idea.

'I don't know, I don't know where I am' I start to panic as I stand with my hand against my chest.

'Okay, that's fine. Call an Uber to bring you home and I'll come down to get you' She says calmly. I start to calm down and sit on the curb.

'Thank you' I say to her.

'You have nothing to thank me for, make sure you get home safe and if you need to call me don't hesitate to' She adds sternly.

I swallow deeply 'I will, I will'

'Alright, I'll speak to you in a bit' She states and I hear her walking again.

I end the call and pull up the Uber app. I order a random one, and it says it'll be her within the next ten minutes. I pace back and forth a few feet of the path trying to fathom what just happened.

He really just tried to....

No I don't want to think about it. I'll cry again otherwise. But that's when his car pulls up beside me. The window rolls down and he looks furious.

'Y/n. Get in the car' He demands.

I ignore him, not even looking at him. When I bashes his hand against the car door.

'Y/n. Get. In' He bellows.

'No Alex. No. Leave me alone' I dismiss him without looking at him. I can't look at him now.

'Y/n if you don't get in this car right now-' I cut him off because my Uber arrives.

'What? You'll make me? Don't you ever talk to me again' My eyes tear up again and I look him dead in the eye, before walking toward my Uber. I open the door and enter not hearing anything Alex said. 'Please go'

We drive away and I keep my composure. I keep it all the way up until we pull up to my apartment. I give the driver some money even though it's already paid, because I couldn't be more thankful to him right now. He thanks me sincerely then drives away.

I run into my apartment when I see a message from my work.

Work:
I apologise Y/n, but we have to let you go. Your availability isn't something that we can work with anymore. You will still receive your monthly payment along with a bonus for the time you've spent with us.
We thank you for your dedication.

My heart just shatters. What did I do? I've done nothing to make them want to fire me. Everything is just falling apart around me. I run into my apartment and stand not knowing whether to cry or smash some things. I take a few glasses from my kitchen and throw them across the room. They smash everywhere and I drop to my knees.

I can't deal with this.

I stand back up and walk into the living room, whimpers being the only thing heard in my apartment. I am now truly shattered. I fall onto my sofa and close my eyes. I don't know how long I laid there for but I fell asleep. I only woke up because of my phone ringing. I answer tiredly 'hello?'

'I'm coming over, I need to apologise for my behaviour' I can just about hear Alex over the sounds of cars and traffic. But it was enough to make me jump up. The terror flooding through me again. I can't stay here. I end the call and dial Scarlett.
She answers almost immediately.

'Please come now' I beg, as I start to gather some things.

'I'm already on my way darling, don't worry' She says tamely once again. Her voice calms me. Knowing she's on her way makes me feel safe.

'I was fired from my job...Alex, he-he tried to' I don't know what's come over me. I can't say it. It's right on the tip of my tongue by my body won't let me say it.

'I understand what you're trying to say doll' She says clearly.

'And now he's on his way here, and...I'm scared Scar' I sit on my bed and place my head in my hand, wiping my eyes.

There's a silence when all of a sudden I hear.

'Stay with me'

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

746K 18K 37
Scarlett walked into her science class late. Which didn't please her new teacher Mr Harris. As the year carries on Scarlett dreads every science less...
3M 72.8K 70
!Unedited! "Your skirt is awfully short to be appropriate for school." I look down at my legs, hands smoothing out a wrinkle in my skirt. "I don't re...
1.9K 42 6
Hi! I'm Scarlett! I have dirty blonde hair that goes down to my butt. I have bright blue eyes. I have a body most would kill for. I'm a math teacher...
8.3K 113 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...