The Wolf Queen (The Queen's S...

By herlittlenightmare

Betrayed, lost, broken. This is Azalea's reality now. Once a slave, now a warrior. A future queen tasked w... More

P R O L O G UE
One: Crucifixion
Two: Havoc
Three: Misery
Four: Decay
Five: Agony
Six: Murder
Seven: Revenge
Eight: Branded
Nine: Exile
Ten: Unsteady
Eleven: Depthless
Twelve: Bleed
Thirteen: Lamentation
Fourteen: Remorse
Fifteen: Sinister
Sixteen: Conduit
Seventeen: Hell
Eighteen: Burn
Nineteen: Surrender
Twenty: Rot
Twenty One: Infinite
Twenty Two: The Crown
Twenty Three: The Challenge
Twenty Four: Possession
Twenty Five: The Prophecy
Twenty Six: Unity
Twenty Seven: Silence
✨ A N N O U N C E M E N T ✨
Twenty Eight: To Die For
Twenty Nine: The Mountain
Thirty: The Ritual
Thirty One: Cursed
Thirty Two: The Alpha
Thirty Three: Devil's Demise
Thirty Four: Rabids
Thirty Five: The Sound of Silence
Thirty Six: Resurrected
Thirty Seven: Reborn
Thirty Eight: Ruthless
Thirty Nine: Poison
Forty: Ambush
Forty One: The Bargainer
Forty Two: Hard For Me
Forty Three: Submission
Forty Four: In Too Deep
Forty Five: Persecution
Forty Six: Blood Tipped Lies
Forty-Seven: A Debt Owed
Forty Eight: Consumed
Forty-Nine: Check, Mate.
Fifty: Queen's Gambit
Fifty One: Frenzy
Fifty Two: Raw
Fifty Three: A Debt Paid
Fifty Four: Ravaged
Fifty Five: Remade
Fifty Six: Truth
Fifty Six: Dare
Fifty-Seven: Remembrance
Fifty-Eight: The Circle
Fifty-Nine: Ashes
Sixty: In Depth
Sixty One: Rising Flame
Sixty Two: Evolution
Sixty Three: Unity
Sixty Four: Restitution
Sixty Six: Winter Has Come
Sixty Seven: New Order
Sixty-Eight: Wriath
Sixty-Nine: The Reaper
Seventy: Into The Woods
Seventy One: The Wedding

Sixty Five: Exquisite Pain

5K 265 84
By herlittlenightmare

"Flames"

By: R3HAB, ZAYN, & Jungleboi

&

"Love is Pain"

By: FINNEAS

Emilee

I couldn't think, or breathe, everything I was or would be was consumed by Camille we tore through her new apartment, her lips never leaving mine. The whole way back she'd carried me, and I'd been burning for her ever since. My lungs screamed for air but I didn't dare part from her, content to die like this. Short gasps escaped my mouth when she broke away and turned her attention to my neck, placing scorching kisses all the way down to my collarbone, nipping at the hollow of my throat on her way back up. Her fingers slid under my shirt, and I moaned, arching into her, desperate for this, for her.

"Camille." My voice was low, raspy with need, and I saw that same hunger when I looked at her, magnified by the brilliant red gaze staring back at me. I shivered as her touch crept higher.

"Yes?" She murmured, and I fought for air when she cupped my breast, rolling her thumb over my nipple in a torturous caress.

"Make it hurt." I moaned out, pushing further into her hand.

Her eyes glowed impossibly bright then, full of pure passion, lust, and it was all for me. Yet her body stilled, solidifying into stone beneath my fingers. Her fingers dug into my hips, pulling me closer, and I ached to feel her against me, inside me. My wolf paced inside my mind, restless. I felt like I was boiling from within, my body melting underneath her touch. The world blurred into motion, my head still spinning when she laid me down on the bed, situating herself between my thighs. She inhaled, her hands grabbing my legs, and I writhed in pleasure when she pulled me to her before securing my wrists above my head. Her magic held me immobile, invisible restraints tying my wrists to the headboard.

"You want me to hurt you?" She growled, her voice slightly slurred around her fangs. Her grip tightened and I flexed my fingers, my back arching.

"Yes." I gasped, instinctively reaching for her mind."I need to feel it. All of it."

She didn't answer, her mouth coming down hard on mine, just shy of bruising. Her body pinned me to the bed and I felt everything she did, wrapped in her arms, her mind fully open to me. I didn't feel fear when she ripped my shirt off, but reveled in the sting and the way her soft mouth took it away. When she broke away, her fingers going to the front of her shirt, I thought I might explode. Unbuttoning each button with excruciating slowness, she pushed the fabric off of her shoulders. Her pants followed and I drank her in, my canines descending at the sight of her luscious body. She was a work of art with her shapely waist and long hair that pooled over her shoulders. Even doused with a healthy amount of curve, muscles contoured her stomach, back, and arms.

She was a weapon, lethal, beautiful.

Mine.

Her lips peeled back, the ivory of her fangs contrasting beautifully with her fair skin, and she knelt at edge of the bed, her eyes never leaving mine as she pulled off the rest of my uniform. My heart beat loud inside my chest, and a flash of nervousness went through me. I'd had my fair share of fun, sure, but I'd reserved my virginity for my mate, for her. But I'd asked for rough, and I meant it. I wanted her to destroy me, to remake me, own me. Her fingers spread my thighs open further in response to my words, and a low purring sound rumbled from her chest.

"Look at me." Camille commanded, and I did, tears pricking at my eyes at the overflowing love and warmth surrounding us.

"You're going to watch this, the moment I take you. I want you to remember every second, every feeling, every emotion, every sensation." She flattened her palm on my belly and I squirmed, wetness sliding across the inside of my thighs.

"Why?" I gasped.

"Because one day I'm not going to stop until you're mine in every way. And baby," she purred to me, sliding her nails down my thigh, bracing her body above mine. I groaned at the feeling of her pressed against me. As she whispered in my ear, I think it was then that I knew with certainty that I was speaking to her demon. And when she pulled away, the blood red of her gaze glowed, pulling me deeper within her mind and the heat of her seductive power. "It's going to hurt in the most exquisite of ways."

"Yes." My soul answered her, on the brink of begging. "I'm yours."

She grinned and knelt down between my legs once more. "Good girl."

I bit my lip at the sight of her there, naked and kneeling before me. I gripped the covers in a vice, nerves and excitement eating a hole in my stomach, but it all faded away when she kissed the inside of my thigh, the gentle press of her lips against my skin completely contradicted the ruthless creature I'd just spoken with. She continued to kiss up and down each of my legs and I growled when she suddenly slid her arms under my thighs and pulled me closer. Bracing myself up on my elbows so I could watch her, an almost audible shiver of pleasure wracked my frame when she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

"You smell so fucking good." She purred, watching me through hooded eyes. 

Parting the delicate flesh with her thumbs, my eyes rolled back into my head when she flicked a finger across my clit, first slowly and then increasing in pressure and speed before decreasing again. She was toying with me, and my body was clay for her to mold. My arms shook with the effort it took to obey her, but with the first lash of her tongue across my clit, I was lost. Begging her to touch me, my hips strained towards her. My teeth sunk into my lip, my head thrown back with a relieved cry when she finally stopped toying with me and wrapped her mouth around my clit, her arms like iron bands around my stomach, holding me down. I didn't complain, my mind bursting with pleasure as she sucked and licked, nipping at my swollen flesh. I released my battered lip and moaned, accidentally slicing it open on a sharpened canine. The scent of blood rose in the air, and immediately a change came over her, dark red smoke began to wafted away from her eyes and face. A flash of stinging pain had my body jerking away from her mouth. I trembled with shock, in disbelief that she'd actually bitten me.

"I told you to look at me." She growled delivering a punishing slap to my pussy. I spasmed in her hold, my arms going numb. "Watch me worship you, my filthy little mate." Her tongue slid into my opening and I lost the ability to hold myself up, my muscles screaming for relief. I cried out, struggling against her as my body tried to flee from the overwhelming sensations.

"I-I can't hold it much longer." I panted but she didn't stop, sliding her tongue across my clit in quick methodical strokes, and before long my body trembled and my vision blurred.

I whimpered when she parted from my skin to slide her fingers into her mouth, sucking, looking back at me with cold intent. The sight yanked me none-to-gently right over the edge, and into an endless cavern of bliss. Sudden blinding pleasure roared through me a half a second before she slammed three fingers inside me, pushing herself up, thrusting in and out with deep, strokes.

"Scream for me." She panted above me, strands of her long hair tickling my cheeks and I turned my head to the side, exposing my neck.

My mouth opened in a wordless obey, trying to form her name but I could think past anything other than sudden pain as she stretched me wide open, and the way it screamed down my legs as she fucked me hard, ruthlessly, unwinding her arm and throwing one of my legs over her shoulder. Lost in heat of her mouth, she trapped my bottom lip between her teeth, sucking at the cut, a brutally sexy moan escaping her. I wanted to hear that sound for the rest of my life.

"Take me. My blood, all of it. Yours." I trembled as the orgasm neared, holding onto my sanity by a thin thread. She needed no further prodding from me, and I barely felt the pain through the delicious burn of her mouth against my throat, her incisors razor sharp as she bit down, hard.

My mind exploded, a wild burst of color behind my eyes. I could feel everything she felt, the strain of her muscles as she struggled to hold herself back. The way every thought, emotion, and desire was entirely focused on me. Sticky warmth slid down my skin, staining the sheets around us, and she released raspy sound of contentment as she fed from me. Releasing my death grip on the sheets, I wrapped my arms around her neck, digging my nails into her shoulder, feeling her breath against my head as she thrusted deep inside me, twisting her fingers and curling them up in such a way it felt like she'd ignited a live wire inside of me, sending white lighting exploding through my body as the orgasm tore through me. Her thumb slashed lazily across my clit and I jerked at how painfully sensitive I was. She leaned back, a look of calculated intent in her eyes as she watched me react to her touch. Her fingers burned inside me, the heady scent of magic and sex drenching the air.

"This is how I always want you, so full of pleasure it's painful."

My hips twitched in response as she curled her fingers again, sliding across that one spot and I almost sobbed as a second wave of ecstasy violently tore through me. We rode it together, her hips moving in tune with her fingers as warmth sprayed from me. I could hardly keep my head up or my eyes open as it finally began to fade. She kissed me gently, softly, as she slid out of me and I gripped her shoulders for support, the world around me spinning. Faintly I heard water running, and she carried me into the bathroom, steam thickening in the air. I pushed my face into her neck as she lowered the both of us into the water, and I sighed at the blissful heat against my sweat dampened skin.

Lathering her hands in some sweet smelling soap, she began to wash my hair, and the tenderness of it reminded me so much of my mother. I cleared my throat as sudden burst of emotion filled my eyes. I knew she was aware of my sadness because I could feel her guilt for being the reason I was sold as a slave. My mother gave me up without a backwards glance, literally threw me into the lions den, a place of unimaginable horror. She was a coward, but she hadn't always been, and it hurt my heart that she would never know Camille. We stayed like that for a while as she washed me, even taking the time to brush my hair afterwards. And then a towel, so soft I could've fallen asleep right there.

She clothed me in an old t-shirt and some soft shorts, pulling out a pair of sweats and a tank for herself. And then she was there, sliding underneath the covers, the length of her body curling protectively around me. I could hardly stay awake, breathing in her scent, a few stray tears rolling down my cheeks. Pressing her lips to my shoulder, I turned in her arms, my mouth finding hers. The bond pulsed around us, alive and beautiful. My wolf pushed forward at the back of my mind, and I could feel my eyes change when I pulled away from her.

Renewed passion ignited between us as I took initiative and climbed on top of her, my hips already begging to move as her hands settled on my waist. She looked up at me with an amused question in her eyes and I bit my lip, my fingers trailing across the hem of her shirt. Her fingers moved to intercept me but I snarled in warning. Camille rose a brow, sitting up so fast I almost knocked foreheads with her. Her nose brushed mine but her eyes smoldered with barely restrained heat, and I licked my lips, watching as she followed the action.

"You shouldn't have put these on." I purred, sliding my nail down the valley of her breasts through the soft fabric. My voice was all wolf, guttural and dark, full of pain and rage as the alpha in me came forward. My teeth ached to taste her blood, to escape within the turbulent madness of our bond, to drown in her and never have to come up for air.

"And why is that?" She whispered back, her voice thick with lust. I grinned and held up my hand, and the nail of my pointer finger slowly extended into a razor sharp claw. I slid that claw through the fabric of her shirt, shredding the thin material with ease.

"Because I always want you like this. A canvas where I can paint masterpieces out of you with my fingertips, violent bloody masterpieces." I knew I probably wasn't making much sense, but she was in my mind, I knew she saw the darkness that lurked there, the desire to hurt, to control. I swallowed as her pert breasts and beautiful pink nipples pebbled in the air.

Unable to control myself any longer, I took one into my mouth, sucking, nipping, while my fingers slid down the waistband of her sweats. I found it curious that she would wear these at all given that I knew she liked to sleep naked. "I didn't want to scare you." She panted, and I smiled darkly, sliding my fingers through her wetness, her hips raising to meet me. A fresh wave of desire tore through me when I slid two fingers inside her, finding her drenched and so fucking tight, my mouth nearly watered. Her fingers found my hair and yanked me down, claiming my lips with such intensity I saw stars.

"My sweet little hybrid," I crooned as she pulled away, my scalp burning and fingers twitching inside her, curling, forcing her to stay put even as her legs twitched at the feeling. "Perhaps you've misjudged your audience."

I opened my mind to her, pulling her in, letting her see the mass of rage and pain, and darkness I battled every second of every day. I pressed my thumb to her clit and held it there, moving in slow torturous circles, my eyes on hers the whole time, never missing a thing. Her hair was fanned out around her as she laid back, arching into my fingers. I snarled in satisfaction, twisting a nipple between my fingers and high on the way her body spasmed in response to my touch. My eyelids fluttered, heat pooling between my legs as her counterpart glared challengingly back at me, raw lust and demonic pleasure coursing through the depths of her crimson gaze.

I leaned down, brushing my lips against her ear as I began to move inside her, my voice tight as I pulled a moan from her luscious mouth. And then I bit down, losing myself in the taste of her blood and body as our bond solidified around us.

"Fear is what I desire."

Enjoy! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 178 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...
39K 2.6K 27
Everything was gone. I sobbed, my clothes ripped and I was bleeding, but it didn't matter. I had to get to her, to them. Had to find- Struggling t...
1.3M 45.6K 68
*Edited version on my profile Violet has been tortured for more than half of her life for being different from other wolves. She was abused physicall...
119 32 32
A world at war . . . Two rivals for the throne . . . If chosen by the six magets, one will have the throne for their own . . . In the land of Magic...