Animal

Autorstwa DucksFan1015

Mike Shinoda moves to Agoura Hills for the last two years of high school. He meets up with a couple new frien... Więcej

Animal
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 24

646 30 7
Autorstwa DucksFan1015

Chapter 24

Since it was Christmas break, they spent a lot of the next few days enjoying Christmas food and hot chocolate in front of a fire. He knew that one day, Chester just continued to walk around his house naked. Which Mike was absolutely fine with since he got to see Chester’s sexy ass. They enjoyed their time together with make out sessions and sex thrown in during their week. It was their last day of break and Chester sat next to him again, this time in his boxers and plaid pajama pants.

“I don’t want to go home tomorrow,” Chester whispered. It was so sad that Chester, the most popular boy at school, was afraid to go home.

“I know Chazzy. I know, but my mom will be home tomorrow and if what you told me about your dad getting information about us, it has to be her. And I don’t want this to happen to you again,” Mike said as he traced Chester’s bruises on his abdomen. Chester winced slightly and nodded.

“I know. We’ll skip tomorrow yea? Last two hours?”

“Of course we can,” Mike said and Chester smiled slightly.

“Go to a coffee shop and get some warm drinks.”

“Yep.”

“Ok cool,” Chester said softly. The night was coming fast but they sat together, holding hands for what seemed like forever. Chester finally pulled away and kissed him lightly before throwing on his shirt and jacket and getting up. The spiked collar Mike had given him was around his neck. He was so cute. Mike got up and took his hands in his own.

“Just remember, that no matter what happens with our parents, I always love you,” he said as he pressed his lips to Chester’s. Chester smiled against his mouth as he kissed him and then nodded slightly.

“I know. And same goes for you.”

Mike smiled and then kept his arms around Chester. He didn’t want to let the other boy go. He wished he could just stay here with him. He kissed Chester’s hair and then rubbed his back.

“You should go. You don’t want your dad to get angry at you,” Mike said softly. Chester nodded and then with one last kiss, walked out the door and to his car. He gave Mike a wave from the car and then drove out. He sighed as he watched Chester disappear before turning back to his empty house. He cleaned up whatever trash was in the living room and tried to make it seem like he’d been alone the entire time. He sprayed some air freshener so the house didn’t smell like Chester or sex. He really enjoyed Chester’s scent though. The other boy always smelled sweet, like he’d just taken a shower. He frowned as he saw a tiny box with a golden tie on it. He grabbed it out from under the tree and opened it. He smiled slightly. Inside, there was a picture of him and Chester kissing each other. It was at school so Dave or Brad must’ve taken it.

‘Merry Christmas Mikey!’

Mike grinned as he took the picture up to his room and set it on his desk along with the little scrap of paper with the note on it. He saw the clock and it read nine forty. He usually went to bed at ten to get up early the next day. His phone buzzed.

‘Hey baby. Missing you already.’

Mike laughed as Chester’s text came across. Of course his dorky boyfriend would do something like that.

‘Yea I miss you too.’

‘I love you’

‘Yea I love you too.’

‘Did you check under the tree?’

‘Yes. I love it.’

‘Really?’

‘Really.’

‘I wish I could spend every day with you sleeping naked next to a fire with hot chocolate and Christmas cookies.’

‘I do too. It was really fun baby. Are you feeling ok?’

‘Yea I’m ok. I hadn’t had Christmas cookies in a while. Dad doesn’t make them ever since mom left.’

‘I’m sorry Chazzy-Baby.’

‘Nah it’s ok. Thank you for brightening my life again.’

‘You’re being sappy.’

‘I know.’

Mike rolled his eyes. Chester was definitely the best boyfriend he could ever ask for. He was a sweet, sappy, little angel. Mike smiled slightly at the thought of it.

‘I don’t have much to say Chazzy. I mean, we did just see each other.’

‘Should I call you and then we can just listen to each other breathe?’

‘That’s slightly weird.’

‘Lol. Sorry baby. I’ll see you tomorrow then <3’

‘Ok I’ll see you then.’

Mike smiled and rolled over. He was lucky. Out of everyone that Chester could have, he had chosen him. To think that Mike had at one time hated the boy he was dating. He had one time, wished harm on the other boy. Now, he would never do something like that. He could never wish harm on that boy. He couldn’t hate him. He rolled over in his bed and smiled as it smelled very faintly of Chester. His sweet, sugary scent that made Mike feel like he was in heaven. He closed his eyes and couldn’t wait for tomorrow when he’d see Chester again.

In the morning, Chester was waiting to pick him up and as soon as he got in the car, he was attacked by kisses. Mike panted as he pulled away. Chester was insane.

“I’m sorry, I just….I hate being away from you,” Chester whispered. Mike smiled slightly and pressed his lips to Chester’s again.

“And now you’re not. Just relax. We’re going to be ok.”

“I know. I…I love you so much.”

Mike grinned, “I love you too. Now come on. We don’t want to be late for school.”

Chester nodded and they started their drive to school. Chester glanced down at the clock as they pulled into the parking lot.

“We have twenty five minutes until school starts,” Chester muttered before getting out of the car and then digging around in the backseat. Mike frowned before getting out and glancing inside.

“What are you doing?” he asked. Chester stood up and glanced around before grabbing Mike and shoving him into the backseat. He shut the door behind him and landed hard on top of Mike. Mike gasped as Chester kissed him hard and grinded his hips against him. “What are you doing?”

“I don’t want to go in yet,” Chester panted as he kissed him again. He pushed his tongue into Mike’s mouth and stroked his cock through his pants. Mike moaned and let his head fall back. Why not? Why not have sex in the back of Chester’s Camaro? He gasped as Chester pulled down his sweats and boxers in one swift pull. Chester moaned softly as he pulled his own jeans and boxers down to his knees. “I love you Mikey. God I love you.”

“Mmm, Chester. God,” Mike gasped as Chester took his cock into his mouth and moaned, sending a sensation of pleasure through his body. Mike grabbed onto Chester’s hair and pulled him farther down on his cock. He moaned as he felt his cock taken in fully by Chester’s hot mouth. He saw Chester jerking himself off as he moaned. Chester was a hot mess. Mike gasped as the hot visual of Chester’s mouth around his cock while jerking himself off flashed into his mind and he came hard into Chester’s mouth. “Chester, god.”

“MIKE!” Chester cried after he swallowed Mike’s seed and he came all over the car. Mike slowly sat up and grabbed his pants and boxers. He pulled them back up and helped Chester into his because Chester was still reeling from his climax.

“Time to go baby,” Mike said. Chester nodded slightly.

“Ok. Let’s go. Meet me after lunch for hot chocolate.”

“You got it,” Mike said smiling as he kissed Chester lightly. Chester returned the kiss and then wrapped his arms around Mike’s neck. They held the kiss for a minute and then parted ways, each of them heading to their own class.

At lunch, Mike ran into Dave and Brad who were smiling slightly at him. He grinned as he sat down. He hadn’t talked to them since a week before break. He’d really pushed them away.

“So is Chester back?”

“Yea,” Mike said, “Sorry about being so closed off. I just…I was upset.”

“Hey we like totally get it,” Brad said and Dave nodded his agreement.

“Yea man. We understand. Why was Chester gone for so long anyway?”

“Uh…he had a family issue he had to take care of.”

“Oh ok. Poor guy.”

“Yea I know. It…hit him hard,” Mike muttered. He didn’t want to spit out Chester’s secrets to Dave and Brad because Chester had trusted him with them. He’d trusted Mike to keep it a secret so that’s what he’d do.

“Anyway, are you guys getting along?”

“Yea. See?” Mike said showing them one of the pictures they’d taken on Christmas. Chester had that sweet smile. Not the cocky grin. It was his favorite picture of them. They had Santa hats on and were smiling at the camera.

“You guys are dorks,” Dave said with a laugh.

“That’s like….wow,” Brad muttered shaking his head.

“I love it. He’s such a nice guy,” Mike said with a smile. Dave and Brad grinned at him.

“I think you owe me another thank you,” Dave said.

“Yea ok. Thanks Dave for making me go up there.”

“No problem Mike! I knew it would work.”

“Now, if you’ll excuse me. I have a coffee date,” Mike said with a smile. He walked out of the lunchroom and down the hall to his locker. He put his stuff away and then smiled as arms wrapped around his waist.

“Hello beautiful,” Chester whispered. Mike grinned as he shut his locker.

“You ready to go?”

“Yea. I’m ready to get some hot chocolate. I’m freezing.”

“I’ll warm you up,” Mike said with a grin. Chester laughed and they walked out the doors together in the chaos of hall passing. Chester grinned and opened the door to his car. Mike climbed in next to him and the two of them drove off towards one of the little coffee shops in town. They pulled into a parking space and then hurried inside. Chester found them a window booth and they sat together with their hands intertwined on the table. They got two hot chocolates and sipped them in silence for a few minutes.

“I’m not coming to school tomorrow or for a few days after,” Chester said finally. Mike glanced at him.

“What?”

“I still look awful. If someone sees…..my dad….he’ll….,” Chester trailed off. Mike stroked his thumb over Chester’s hand.

“What do you mean?”

“If he finds out that someone else finds out, he’ll make us move or he’ll beat me senseless and make up some excuse about me getting beat up by some kid. And he might even frame you about it since he hates you,” Chester whispered, “I can’t let you go through that.”

“Oh…ok,” Mike said softly. Chester nodded slightly.

“I’m sorry I’m so much more difficult than you thought I’d be,” Chester said lowering his head. Mike lifted his head and kissed him.

“It’s ok baby. I love you with all my heart.”

Chester smiled slightly and let his eyes close as Mike stroked his cheek. Mike saw the sadness in his eyes.

“We can still talk and stuff but I want the bruises to go away,” Chester muttered.

“It’s ok. I’ll call you every day ok? Every day at night we’ll talk until we fall asleep.”

Chester sniffled and nodded again, “Ok.”

“Don’t be afraid. You’re going to be ok. We’re going to be ok.”

Chester smiled and leaned into Mike’s hand slightly. They finished their hot chocolate and then got up, their hands never breaking apart. Mike pulled Chester against him as they walked out of the shop and back to their car. Chester drove him down to his house and then kissed him softly. Mike deepened their kiss, realizing he wouldn’t see Chester until the weekend.

“I’ll talk to you tonight,” Chester whispered. Mike nodded.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Mike got out of the car and slowly made his way up to his room. He’d be awaiting the call from Chester tonight. He wished Chester was in a better position than he was. He didn’t say hello to his mom. He just walked upstairs and shut the door. Soon Chester would call. He’d call. Because he always did. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.6K 112 8
[finished] Mike and Chester are at their honeymoon in Berlin. Chester likes to tease his husband and at the same time Mike discovers a strange fetish...
1K 33 1
Chester has the hugest crush on Mike, but it seems like Mike doesn't even notice his existence. What happens when Chester confronts Mike? Will things...
68.2K 2.7K 41
Chester Bennington has always been made fun of at school. And things just got worse when he moved to a new high school and met up with the infamous M...
3.6K 199 12
All Mike Shinoda has going on in his life is a stable career. He's been the band director at McArthur Middle School for ten years, and he loves his j...