Our Entwined Faith

By krisha_creates

Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his l... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Our First Official Date
Chapter 22: Jealous Us
Chapter 23: Families
Chapter 24: A Crack Called Tia
Chapter 26: The Trust We Share
Chapter 27: Mr. Oldie
Chapter 28: Cementing The Crack Called Tia
Chapter 29: Booking Eachother For Life
Chapter 30: O Jaana
Chapter 31: Unusual Frienship
Chapter 32: Billu Ki Band
Chapter 33 : Cheer Up
Chapter 34 : We Time After Long
Chapter 35 : Nothing But Love
Chapter 36 : A Stormy Return
Chapter 37: Handle The Mess
Chapter 38: Heck the Gold Digger
Chapter 39: Lets Get Hitched!
Chapter 40 : The Competition
Chapter 41: Sliding Rings
Chapter 42: Retrouveilles
Chapter 43: Kiss of Bliss
Chapter 44: Cruise Love
Chapter 45: Pre-Weds (i)
Chapter 46: Pre-Weds(ii)
Chapter 47: Hitched
Chapter 48: After Marriage
Chapter 49: First Day
Chapter 50: Love Like Never Ever
Chapter 51: Vacation Diaries
Chapter 52: Vacation Diaries(ii)
Chapter 53: Sad Shivaay
Chapter 54: Delhi
Chapter 55: Camping
Chapter 56: Camping(ii)
Chapter 57: What I Have Always Wished
Chapter 58: Babies
Chapter 59 :Birthday Shenanigans
Epilogue

Chapter 25: The Trust We Hold

973 98 30
By krisha_creates

""I trust you" is a better compliment than "I love you" because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust."

Everyone rushes to see Annika outside and Tia stayed in the house itself.

Shivaay was devasted on seeing Annika lying on the floor. She fainted because of me? He rushed to see her outside jerking away Tia's hand.

There was she, lying lifeless on the grass. Om and Rudra were patting her cheeks. He went to her , sit on the grass and took her head in his lap and pat her cheeks.

"Annika, Annika please wake up. Please....", he said sobbing. Everyone around him was tensed. They loved Annika too. For the very first or say second time, the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi was breaking.

He broke down for the very first time for Annika and today for the second time, again for Annika. The only difference is that previously, none of them was at fault but today, he am at fault.

"Annika, I promise, I will never scold you. I promise ke main tumhe kabhi tadi nhi dikhaunga. I will never hide anything for you. I'll tell you everything" Shivaay said sobbing. "OmRu call the doctor", he yelled. "Dadi please ask her to get up. She will never disobey you"

"Billu first take Annika inside", Dadi said.

Shivaay scooped an unconscious Annika in his arms and took her inside. He took her into his room and gently placed her on the bed and covered her with the duvet.

Here Tia was looking everything,"Rudra, who is she, I mean why is Shivaay Baby concerned about her so much." .

"Look Tia, you first go and freshen up, You must be tired", Om said when Rudra was about to say something bad to her. So she went to the guest room.

Here Shivaay sprinkled some water on Annika's face. Slowly, she started getting consciousness back. Till then, the doctor arrived. Shivaay held her hand tightly.

"Mr. Oberoi. You need to go outside. Let me check her.", the doctor said. Shivaay looked at him with his red eyes and yelled,

"Why should I go outside. I 'll stay here with my Annika. I am not going anywhere. You just check her in front of me", he didn't bulge.

The doctor got scared at looked at OmRu. Both of them dragged Shivaay outside.

"Why did you both brought me outside. I want to be with her", he scowled.

"Shivaay, let the doctor do his work. Just Relax.", Tej said. Then doctor came after a while.

"Doctor, is Annika fine?", Shivaay asked curiously.

"Don't worry Mr. Oberoi, Miss. Goenka fine. She fainted as her BP was low. She told me that she had skipped her dinner as well as today's breakfast. So give her something to eat and make her eat these medicines"

Saying so, the doctor left handing over a few medicines to Rudy. Shivaay moves inside the room. Everyone else stays outside to give some privacy to the couple. Annika was sitting on the bed. Shivaay came and sit beside her. Both of their eyes were wet.

She woke up. He entered the room. His eyes were wet. He cried? For her? She was the one who was hurt, then why is he crying. He sit beside her and held her hand.

"When we love someone, then when he gets hurt, we too feel the pain". Was he feeling the same kind of pain.

She moved my hand a bit to reach his face, to clean his tears but she restricted myself.

"Annika,are you fine?", Shivaay asked in a concerned tone. She snatches her hand back. He looks at her in shock. But he composed his emotions and asked, "Why didn't you had your dinner and breakfast?". No reply. She was looking at the photo frame on the wall.

It was new in his room. It was a photo of them. A candid one, which someone took on the day of pooja. They looked at happy. She was admiring the picture from her eyes when someone came with the tray of food. She keeps it near us and left.

"If you don't wanna talk to me, its okay, at least have this food. You need to take medicines too."

"I want to go back to my home", she muttered.

"This too is your home."

She glared him and said, "I want to go back to my papa's house, GOENKA VILLA", she clarified.

"I won't let you go until you eat this food and medicine.", he said with a lot of attitude.

"What do you mean? Who are you to stop me here?", she yelled.

"Don't forget Annika what you and I are to each other", he reminded her.

"Really? Who the hell are you to me?"

Hearing their voice, everyone comes inside the room. "Dadi, Annika is not eating this",Shivaay said.

Dadi came forward and sit in front of Annika. Dadi caressed her face. Slowly, her eyes welled up. Dadi notices and hugs her tightly. Somehow, she controlled her tears and broke the hug. Everyone was tensed.

"Puttar, come, have his", dadi said while offering juice to her.

"Mann nhi hai dadi", she said.

"If not for yourself, then at least have something for us.", Jhanvi said.

"Haan Annika Bhabhi, please thoda kha lo.", Rudy said.

The word bhabhi pinched her heart. She didn't knew whether she has the rights to be called as Rudra's bhabhi or not. She smiled faintly.

Dadi gave her the juice and she drinks it. Then dadi feeds her the food and gives her her medicines. "Dadi, have you told papa about me?", Annika asked.

"Nhi puttar, Abhi nhi bataya."

"So please don't tell him anything. Neither about me, nor about anyone else", she said while looking at Shivaay.

Saying so, she stands up from the bed.
"Annika, where are you going",Pinky asked.

"I am going back aunty"

"Annika, you should rest right now. You need not go anywhere", Shakti said.

"I am fine uncle. I have taken the medicines", saying so, Annika ran outside.

Om saw tears in her eyes. Everyone leaves and then Om says, "Shivaay, why didn't you stop her. Didn't you saw that she was at the verge of crying."

"Om, you don't know Annika. She is hell frustrated. Now she will go and sit in her car and drive in full pace. Driving calms her down. She needs it."

"But Shivaay...."

"Trust me Om. She will be fine. I have sent Khanna behind her."

The same thing happened as per Shivaay's prediction. Annika drived in full pace ignoring the traffic and the risk to her life. After all, she is a certified racer and racers are least bothered about their lives cause their sole focus is the finish line.

Khanna was just behind Annika who was facing difficulty in keeping pace with her. Annika notices a car who is following her. She took a glance from the side mirror.

"Khanna ji....."

She halted the car and Khanna's car also stood. She barged out of the car and Khanna hid his face. Her face was red in anger as well as tears.

"Khanna ji.....Khanna ji...sheesha neeche karo.", she said banging her hand on the glass of the car's door.

He pulled the glass down. He was scared to see angry Annika which was rare as fossil at least for him.

"Don't you dare follow me..... Just go and tell your sir that he should not worry about me.", she said pointing her fingers at him.

Saying so, she took her car and ran away.

"What is this Khanna...I just gave you a single work and you weren't able to complete it...", Shivaay shouted when Khaana informed him.

Annika drived to a place which gave her peace, the hill top.

She didn't wanted to shout on Khanna Ji. He was just doing his work. She was more angry now. She wanted to drive to a place where she can get peace. Obviously, Goenka Villa was a bad option.

So was the Juhu beach. Dammit, the scorching heat and her sun strokes.

She decided to lead to a place which she have visited just two times. Despite of this, it gives her peace in millions.

The hill top. Shivaay's favourite place and after the last visit, her too. Theh have a lot of memories connected to this place. First, Shivaay's not so exact confession but yes a confession. Second, her not to exact confession but yes a confession.

Though, our confessions lacked the three magical words, but that is the beauty of their relation. Despite saying those so called essential words, they spitted out their feelings and these feelings changes their lives.

But what she saw or say heard today, also changed their lives. She was smiling at remembering all their moments here when today's thoughts or scenes ran like a movies in her mind. She bursted into tears.

"Why Shivaay, why? Why did you do that? I didn't expected this as a result of my trust on you.", she sobbed.

"I told you everything about my past, Yug, me and everything else and you didn't even mention about the fucking girl to me"

"Why is the only question"

Then a sentence struck her mind. She had read it maybe one of the novels. It said,
"Things that can kill your relationship-
† Insecurity
† Trust Issues
† Lack of Communication
† Assumptions"

"You can't assume anything yourself. Shivaay, your Shivaay can never hurt you intentionally. That is for sure.

She needed a hug. Badly. She knew the owner of the arms in whose embrace I'll find special solace. Special peace. Special love.

She realised it when he hugged for the very first, no not very first, but very firstly tightly. When she was crying for her mumma. His arms showed affection and love.

"He'll never hurt you intentionally", her heart said.

"But he did", her brain reprimanded.

"Maybe, there is a strong reason behind it"

"Yes maybe, but why didn't he said that at the time you were in front of him? , her mind argued.

"You were not in a correct state of mind at that time. You were not in a condition to listen to anyone."

"Annika, don't talk to him. He ditched you." , her fucking mind quarreled.

"Shut up both if you, just shut up.....stop stop stop stop.", she finally yelled being the referee.

"I know what I want to do."

"I trust you."

Hit the vote button if you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 6.7K 45
👮‍♀️🤍🤵 Anika: Strange right? The murder happened in Oberoi Mansion buy nobody knows that girl Shivaay: Why the hell are you behind my family? I kn...
60.3K 3.5K 21
Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Alwaani Singh Oberoi, a happily married couple, were living a beautiful life together until one day they discover a s...
131K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...
35.4K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...