Janelle's Choice

Af purplebunnies101

Janelle Smith is a normal 16 year old girl. She lived a happy life with her two parents in a beautiful home a... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 11

434 28 10
Af purplebunnies101

Once Lana dropped me off at my house, it was about 11:00. My dad was already home, but he was sleeping. Lana said she was going back to Jaden's party. I wanted nothing to do with that party.

I just can't believe Logan was so childish about this. He went down to the lowest level possible. He hurt me. It hurt my heart when I saw him kissing that girl. I really liked Logan, but it's like all my feelings for him went away when I saw him and that girl.

And then Jaden, I was not expecting him to do that. I can't believe he punched Logan over and over again for me. Why did he even care? I thought he was a careless bad boy.

See, all these questions are running through my mind and it's hurting my brain like crazy.

I walked upstairs and went into my room and closed my door. I wiped my makeup off and changed into my pajamas. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Afterwards, I plopped right on my bed and stared at the ceiling. The same memory and the same questions ran through my mind. Eventually, I fell into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my front door. I slowly lifted up in my bed, my eyes still closed. Who the hell is at the door at...I turned my head to look at the clock beside me... 2:45 in the dang morning.

I rolled my eyes as I remembered my dads boss needed my dad at work extra early today. So my dad left for work at 1:00.

The knocking at my door became heavier and I groaned in frustration. I got out of bed and looked out the window and saw that it was pouring down rain. Who is out at 3:00 in the morning, while its pouring rain? I don't get it.

Ugh. I can't answer the door in these pajamas. I thought. I went in my closet and slipped on a pink sweatshirt before making my way downstairs to open the door.

When I reached the door, I looked through the peep hole. "Oh my gosh." I said before swinging the door open.

Stood in front of me was Jaden. He was soak and wet. His hair dripped water and his clothes were drenched.

He looked horrible. What caught me off guard was how beat up he looked. He had a black eye, scratches and bruises on his face, and blood running down his arms. I looked at Jaden with hurt eyes. "What happened?" I said, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him inside.

I guided him to the couch and let him sit down. He would get the couch soaked, but I didn't care. Jaden released a groan of pain and he grabbed his arm. "Jaden. How did this happen?" I asked again.

"Dallas." Jaden said in a painful tone. His face was scrunched up and he looked really hurt. Man, how bad was he beat up?

"What? How did he do this?" I asked Jaden.

{Flashback} {1:00 after the party}
Jaden

Once everyone left, I looked around the house, which was messy as hell. I sighed as I thought of having to clean all of this up.

I plopped on the couch as the memory from just a few hours ago entered my mind. I can't believe Logan did that to Janelle. I don't even know why I reacted the way I did. I was just taken back a little. I guess...I don't even know. Maybe I should've never punched him.

You know what. Janelle is just some girl I met a few weeks ago. Why am I fighting for her? I have Kelsey who I care about. I need to be fighting for her instead of some girl I just met and know nothing about.

"Stay away from Janelle." I heard a voice call out. I furred my eyebrows and looked up to see Dallas standing in the living room.

"What? Why are you still here?" I asked him.

"I was about to leave. But that scene you pulled with that fighting. It was 'sweet' but just stay away from Janelle." He said.

"What do you mean? I don't even talk to her like that." I mentioned, getting up from the couch and stepping towards Dallas.

"Okay. And don't start talking to her like that. Because I don't want Janelle slumming with the wrong crowd." He said, raising an eyebrow at me.

I chuckled. "What are you? Her 'daddy'? You can't tell me who and who not to talk to." I told Dallas seriously.

"I can and I will." He said.

"Okay whatever. She probably doesn't like you anyway." I mumbled.

Dallas all of a sudden socks me right in the jaw. I punch him back harder and he pushes me to the floor. Dallas punched me over and over in the mouth and face until my face is bleeding and bruising. I punched him off of me and kicked him in the stomach, knocking the air out of him. He takes a deep breath and stands up. He kicks me to the ground and puts his foot on top of my chest. "You're nothing but a self absorbed bitch, Jaden. I know Janelle isn't interested in me anymore and I understand. But she sure as hell doesn't deserve someone like you. Get over yourself Jaden. Someone needs to teach you a lesson."

I gritted my teeth as he spoke. Every word he uttered, made me angrier by the second. I felt my skin boiling and I got up and was about to ouch him before he grabbed my fist and ouched me hard in the face. He elbowed me in the stomach and kicked me in the arms until they bled and bruised. Once he was finally done, I lied down, breathing hard.

"Sweet dreams, Wilson." Dallas said before casually walking away.

I am lost for words and thinking right now. I can't even believe what just happened.
{flashback over}

Janelle

"And that's when I walked over here in the pouring rain." Jaden finished explaining.

I looked right at Jaden's beat up, pained face. "Oh my gosh I can't believe Dallas did that to you." I said. "But why did you come here for help?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know." He simply said. I sighed. "Stay here." I told him. I got up and got the first aid crap from the downstairs bathroom.

When I came back, I sat next to Jaden and fixed him up. Once I was done, he seemed a little bit better. "Thanks." He said quietly.

"You're welcome." I said just as quiet. "Jaden." I said his name.

"Yeah?" He said, looking at the ground.

"Why'd you beat up Logan?" I asked.

"He cheated on you. He kissed another girl behind your back." He said.

"Yeah. But why did you take it that far? Why do you care?" I asked.

"I don't know. Stop asking me all these questions." He demanded.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jaden. He sat in the same position looking at the ground. It looked like he was in deep thought. "Jaden." I said again.

Jaden sighed in frustration. "Yes."

"Who...who was that little girl in the picture with you. The one in your room?" I asked. I didn't care if this came across weird. I wanted to know.

Jaden turned to face me. "Why were you in my room?" He said with a slightly angered tone.

"I didn't know it was your room. I was looking for Logan and just happened to stumble upon the picture. Who's the little girl?" I asked.

"Nobody." He said.

"Come on Jaden. I know you're hurt, but I just wanna-"

He interrupted me. "Look! I don't have to tell you anything. Stop interrogating me and drop it, okay." He snapped. I flinched at the way he snapped at me. I wast expecting that. Maybe I shouldn't have asked him all those questions. I probably was making him feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry." I said quietly.

Jaden sighed. "Thanks for helping me. I gotta go." Jaden slowly got up from the couch and walked out of the front door with out another word. He slammed the door behind him.

I sighed and walked back up to my room. I took off my sweatshirt and went back to bed.

This was the longest, weirdest day of my life...
__________________________________

Hey! So how was it? There will be a lot more surprises and drama ahead so beware. ;-)

Love all of you readers. Keep supporting and vote and comment! Thanks.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Meeting You Af kitten

Teenage Fiktion

249K 8.2K 39
"And it was all because of.." he pauses, giving me a soft smile, "Meeting you." *** Nicole Gold. The popular sweet heart. Popularity has always been...
46.6K 2.6K 72
"They were like parallel lines... close, but never together." ❤ STARTED :13th JANUARY 2021 FINISHED: 25th APRIL 2021 #Highs...
5.1K 394 49
Meet Cherry, the girl who really isn't much of a girl to be completely honest. She's nice, cheerful, cheeky in an incredibly childish way, is a looks...