Chapter 16

Lana

When Mrs. Price came in the classroom and demanded me to come to her office, my heart pumped so hard, I could feel it pumping out of my chest.

The whole class stared at me and most of the students were grinning and "oooohing" at me.

Feeling completely embarrassed, I slowly got up from my desk and rushed out of Ms. Johnson's class.

I feel so stupid. I shouldn't have even started this affair with the teacher in the first place. I should've known that I was gonna get in trouble. Now Mr. Drew and I are probably going to get in major trouble.

With my heart still beating out of my chest, I walked into Mrs. Prices office. I froze in the middle of my walking when I saw my mom and dad sitting in the office with disappointed faces.

Shit... I was hoping my parents didn't find out about this! I know I'm gonna get my ass whooped now. My parents are really strict. That's the reason I have all A's. Once I got a B in math and my mom whipped me with her belt until my butt turned red. My parents don't play and I am not kidding when I say that.

"Mom, dad. I'm sorry. Please d-"

My mom stood up front the leather chair she was sitting in and walked towards me. "LANA qué demonios estabas pensando! Cuando llegue a casa, me voy a golpear en el próximo siglo. Lana cómo puedes see tan irresponsable!?" My mom yelled in Spanish.

Okay, if you're confused, my mom is from Cuba. So when she's mad, she yells at me in Spanish.

Translation to what she just screeched at me: LANA What the hell were you thinking?! When you get home, I am going to smack you into the next century! Lana how could you be so irresponsible?

I sighed and looked up at my mom. My mom was really mad now. Because she had to leave her job to come down to my school and deal with me. "I'm sorry mom. I didn't-"

She interrupted me again. "Lana," my mom rubbed her temples, trying to calm herself down. She probably didn't wanna make a scene in front of Mrs. Price. But when I got home, I already knew I would be having her raft. "You freaking screwed the biology teacher...on the desk!!!!!!! You are supposed to be a virgin! If you were gonna screw somebody before you get married, you should've at least done it on a boy your age!!!" She yelled before smacking me on the head. I rolled my eyes and my mom sat back down in the chair she was sitting in before. She put her head in her hands. "I need an asprin." She mumbled quietly.

My dad looked up at Mrs. Price. "I'm sorry. She's a little disappointed." He said, smiling trying to fix the tension in the room.

"I understand." Mrs. Price said. "Mr. Drew has already been fired." She mentioned. Great. Just great. Mr. Drew lost his job. What is he gonna do now? How is he gonna make a living. I feel so guilty about this. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to expel your daughter."

I sighed. I wasn't even gonna try to fight back. I knew there was nothing I could do to change the decision Mrs. Price had made. And anyway, I deserve to be expelled.

My mom looked at me with an 'I'm-gonna-kill-you' expression and I looked away from her. "So she has to go to an alternative school?" My dad asked.

Mrs. Price nodded. "I'm afraid so. I'm sorry. But this is a huge violation of school rules. Lana is one of Valley Ridge High Schools best students. But this, I wasn't expecting from her. She's gonna have to go." Mrs. Price explained.

"Okay. We understand." My mom said. My parents got up and my mom grabbed me roughly by the arm and dragged me out of the office.

What have I gotten myself into?
~~~~~~
Logan

Okay...I must admit that was kind of weird and unexpected. But I'm trying not to think too much about that video...

Other than that, Janelle is all I've been thinking about this whole entire week. I'm just happy that she forgave me. But how can I get her back? Janelle's the only girl I've ever liked. And she has every right to be mad at me. I just feel like I've made the biggest and stupidest mistake of my life.

I sat in my desk, doing my chemistry assignment. I tried to focus on my work, but I seemed to always look up at Janelle, who was a couple tables down from me.

She hadn't paid any attention to me, while I was constantly looked up at her.

Her and her lab partner were working on an experiment. She looked so cute in those safety goggles. Her dark brown hair was pulled into a high pony tail and every time she turned her head, her hair would whip in the same direction as her movement.

The bell rang and everyone rushed out of class. Janelle took her goggles off and ran out of the class like everyone else. I ran out, trying to catch up to her. "Janelle." I called out.

Janelle turned her head and looked at me with concern. She walked over to me. "Yes?" She asked.

Janelle and I were now in the middle of the hallway, with students surrounding us, running off to their next classes. "Um. I just wanted to ask you, are you doing anything on Saturday?" I asked. If I wanted to get things back to the way they were with Janelle, then I had to at least ask her out somewhere.

"Um. I'm sorry. I have to work on the history project with Jaden." She said.

"Oh. Okay. Well. I guess anytime you're available, I could t-"

"Come on Janelle it's time for economics." Ricky Wallace interrupted me as he approached Janelle.

"Okay, hold on." She told Ricky before facing me. "I gotta go." She said before walking off.

I watched her walk off before sighing in frustration. That did not go as planned. I have to find a way back to Janelle.
___________________________________

Hey! So this chapter was a little short, but oh well. Next couple chapters will be interesting. So keep reading. Please please vote and comment. It would be nice if you did...

Love all you guys! Thanks so much.