Chapter 11

Once Lana dropped me off at my house, it was about 11:00. My dad was already home, but he was sleeping. Lana said she was going back to Jaden's party. I wanted nothing to do with that party.

I just can't believe Logan was so childish about this. He went down to the lowest level possible. He hurt me. It hurt my heart when I saw him kissing that girl. I really liked Logan, but it's like all my feelings for him went away when I saw him and that girl.

And then Jaden, I was not expecting him to do that. I can't believe he punched Logan over and over again for me. Why did he even care? I thought he was a careless bad boy.

See, all these questions are running through my mind and it's hurting my brain like crazy.

I walked upstairs and went into my room and closed my door. I wiped my makeup off and changed into my pajamas. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Afterwards, I plopped right on my bed and stared at the ceiling. The same memory and the same questions ran through my mind. Eventually, I fell into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my front door. I slowly lifted up in my bed, my eyes still closed. Who the hell is at the door at...I turned my head to look at the clock beside me... 2:45 in the dang morning.

I rolled my eyes as I remembered my dads boss needed my dad at work extra early today. So my dad left for work at 1:00.

The knocking at my door became heavier and I groaned in frustration. I got out of bed and looked out the window and saw that it was pouring down rain. Who is out at 3:00 in the morning, while its pouring rain? I don't get it.

Ugh. I can't answer the door in these pajamas. I thought. I went in my closet and slipped on a pink sweatshirt before making my way downstairs to open the door.

When I reached the door, I looked through the peep hole. "Oh my gosh." I said before swinging the door open.

Stood in front of me was Jaden. He was soak and wet. His hair dripped water and his clothes were drenched.

He looked horrible. What caught me off guard was how beat up he looked. He had a black eye, scratches and bruises on his face, and blood running down his arms. I looked at Jaden with hurt eyes. "What happened?" I said, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him inside.

I guided him to the couch and let him sit down. He would get the couch soaked, but I didn't care. Jaden released a groan of pain and he grabbed his arm. "Jaden. How did this happen?" I asked again.

"Dallas." Jaden said in a painful tone. His face was scrunched up and he looked really hurt. Man, how bad was he beat up?

"What? How did he do this?" I asked Jaden.

{Flashback} {1:00 after the party}
Jaden

Once everyone left, I looked around the house, which was messy as hell. I sighed as I thought of having to clean all of this up.

I plopped on the couch as the memory from just a few hours ago entered my mind. I can't believe Logan did that to Janelle. I don't even know why I reacted the way I did. I was just taken back a little. I guess...I don't even know. Maybe I should've never punched him.

You know what. Janelle is just some girl I met a few weeks ago. Why am I fighting for her? I have Kelsey who I care about. I need to be fighting for her instead of some girl I just met and know nothing about.

"Stay away from Janelle." I heard a voice call out. I furred my eyebrows and looked up to see Dallas standing in the living room.

"What? Why are you still here?" I asked him.