Chapter 30

Thank you so much laylay010401 for the amazing cover and the banner! You're the best!
_

"I can't believe his dumb ass got arrested." I said as I looked out the window. Kelsey drove fast, but not fast enough to break the speed limit, which is the stupid decision Jaden made just mere minutes ago that got him arrested.

When Kelsey pulled up at the Chicago County Jail Center, she parked and we both got out of the car and quickly walked up to the huge building.

Wait a second...why am I even here? What do I care of Jaden got arrested? He's not even my friend. But since I'm already here, I might as well stay.

"Hi. You have to release Jaden Wilson." Kelsey said frantically to the female officer standing behind the front desk.

"Um I'm sorry ma'am, you cannot just come here and and tell us this. If you have money to bail him out, then you can but-" The officer stopped when Kelsey pulled a big stack of money out of her purse and plopped it down on the desk. My eyes went wide at the money and I looked at Kelsey shockingly.

"Uh...let me get an officer to bring him out." The police said as she slowly took the money and put it somewhere.

She left the desk and I looked at Kelsey. "So you normally carry around that much money?" I whispered to her.

Kelsey shrugged her shoulders. "It's just my allowance." I gave her a weird look before sighing and crossing my arms. I would kill for an allowance like that. If I had that kind of money, maybe I could finally get a car.

"You better not go over the speed limit again," I heard a deep voice call out. A male police officer then walked out, yanking Jaden on the arm. "And don't be dumb and have your license with you when you drive." The man grimaced at Jaden before letting go of his arms and un-cuffing his hands.

"Okay." Jaden rubbed his wrists in pain. He looked like he had a bad day. I kind of feel bad for him.

"Jaden." Kelsey said as she grabbed him by the shoulders and planting her lips on his. They stood there for a good amount of time just kissing...and grossing me out. This kind of made me feel a little guilty.

Having enough of the agonizing PDA, I snapped my fingers at both of them and they snapped their heads towards me. Jaden starred at me and Kelsey gave me an apologetic smile. "Sorry. Shall we get going?" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah, whatever." I said, leading the way outside to Kelsey's car.

We all got in, of course Jaden got in the passenger seat, so I was left alone in the back seat. "Oh Janelle, did you want me to drop you off at home?" Kelsey asked.

"Oh no, you don't have to. I'll walk from Jaden's house." I said.

"Oh no, I'd be happy to drop you off." She offered nicely.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Okay." I said.

The ride to my house was quiet, but not awkward. Once we reached my house, I said thanks to Kelsey, and didn't even bother speaking to Jaden.

I was tired and didn't want to do anything else for today. I walked into my room and changed into my pajamas and plopped down on my bed.

I put my head on my fluffy, white pillow and eventually drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~

I popped out of bed with my eyes wide open. "Oh no!" I yelled to myself. I got out of bed and ran to my bathroom. "Oh no, no, no, no, no."

I quickly slipped my pajamas off and hopped in the shower. I took a quick shower, washing my hair in the process. I stepped out, dried off, and warlord the towel around myself. I brushed my hair and put it up into a neat, high ponytail. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face.