Chapter 12

Lana

"Ugh! I hate biology!" Janelle yelled, slamming her locker closed afterwards.

I took my biology textbook out of my locker and laughed at her. "Come on Janelle it's not that bad." I told her as we made our way to Mr. Drew's biology classroom.

Biology is my favorite class. I have something new and exciting to look forward to every class period.

"It is bad! I mean, what's the point of biology? It's not like you're gonna use it later on in life." Janelle rolled her eyes as she walked down the hallway.

I laughed. Once we reached the door to Mr. Drew's classroom, I turned the door knob and we both entered the room. Mr. Drew smiled at me. "Hello Lana. How's you're day going?" He asked me.

"Good." I lightly smiled at Mr. Drew and sat in my seat.

Janelle stood in front of the door with a dumbfounded face expression. "What am I? Chopped liver? How come you didn't ask me how my day was going?" Janelle said to Mr. Drew.

He laughed. "Janelle. How is your day going?" He asked.

"Bad." Janelle simply said, plopping down in her seat.

The hour and a half period flew by pretty quickly. We took two tests and did a quick worksheet. But after that, Mr. Drew let us get on our phones for the rest of the period. This is another reason I like this class. Mr. Drew is the best teacher ever.

When the bell rang, everyone stormed out of the classroom except me. "Lana. Come on. It's time for lunch." Janelle told me while she got out of her seat.

"Um. I have an extra credit assignment I have to do before I go to lunch. I'll catch up with you." I told Janelle. She shrugged and walked out of the classroom. I watched her go out of the door. I stood up and watched out of the window. I saw her turn the corner to the other hallway and once she was completely out of sight, I locked the door.

I ran over to Mr. Drew's desk. He was sitting on the desk, stapling tests together. I snatched the papers out of his hands and threw them on the ground.

I grabbed him by his shirt collar and passionately kissed him on the lips.

Okay... Mr. Drew -or should I say Marcus- and I have been having an affair for about 3 months now. I sometimes feel a little awkward about it, but he's a great man. He's only 21 years old. I'm 18.What's so bad about a 3 year difference?

Sometimes I feel a little afraid that I might get in trouble, but I like being with him. He's great...and might I add that he's an amazing kisser.

"Lana, you should probably go eat lunch." He said, his eyes still glued on my face.

I sighed. "Fine." I was about about to walk out the door.

"But wait. Don't forget that 'extra credit' assignment. Get your tray of lunch, and then come back to my classroom." He said. I smiled and ran to the cafeteria.

I just decided to eat the school lunch today because I was too lazy to make my lunch this morning. At least we were having pizza today. The pizzas were okay, I guess.

When I got my tray I walked back to his classroom. I had to knock on the door because he had it closed. The longer he took to open the door the more my heart beat out of my chest. Every second that passed made me more anxious, excited, and ready. It only took him a minute to open the door but it felt like forever. When I walked into his classroom he locked the door behind me and pulled down the door window cover. I put my trey on a desk and turned to face him leaning up against the door looking me over.

"You've been punishing me all day, Lana." He said.

I frowned in confusion at his statement. "How have I been punishing you?" I asked.

"You've been siting in my class all day and I had to sit back and watch you look beautiful. That's a punishment to me."

I laughed. "Sorry."

"Now it's your turn to be punished." He put his arms around my waist.

When our lips touched our tongues tangled together like they were dancing to a song only our mouths knew the words to.

The kiss grew deeper and hands started to roam. Marcus lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. he pushed me up against the door. I couldn't fight back my moans as he kissed my neck. I had to admit that I felt just a little bit uncomfortable. Come on Lana, don't think of him as a teacher. He's just 21. This is not a bad thing. I thought, trying to make my self feel less guilty about this.

"You're definitely my favorite student." He whispered in my ear.

As he pushed me against the door again, the window cover flew up. I tried to pull it back down but Mr. Drew stopped me. "Everyone's at lunch or in class. No one will see us." He assured me. I shrugged and continued with the process.

He carried me to his desk, putting me on top of it. He stood in front of me and kissed me passionately. He slipped his hands under my shirt and he was about to pull it off before I backed away. He looked at me, his face filled with concern. "What's wrong?"

I weakly smiled at Marcus. "I just think we should stop before this gets too out of the hand. And I think I should eat my lunch now...in the lunch room." I admitted. I wanted to keep going, but then again I really didn't.

Marcus nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah. That might be the best idea." He said.

I hopped off of his desk and grabbed my lunch tray. I ever him goodbye before leaving the classroom. I closed the door behind me.

I took a deep breath as I walked down the hallway, on my way to the lunch room.

Once I arrived at the lunch room, I sat next to Janelle at our normal lunch table. Janelle looked at me weirdly. "What took you so long?" She asked.

"I told you I had an extra credit assignment." I said, taking a bite out of my pizza.

Janelle stared at me, as if she knew I had a touch of guilt on my face. But know her, she didn't wanna eat about whatever was making me feel all guilty.
__________________________________

Hey! So this chapter was a little...PG 13. But it's finally over! I hope you enjoyed. Please vote and comment.