Chapter 18

I sat in the movie theater lobby, waiting for Taylor, Reese, and Ariel. I stared at my phone screen, checking my Instagram as I waited.

I saw the door open out of the corner of my eye and I looked up to see Taylor and Reese walk into the movie theater. "Wassup Janelle." Taylor said at the same time Reese said "Hey Janelle."

I got up from the comfy waiting couch I was sitting in. "Hey guys. You guys look nice." Taylor was wearing a white crop top that said "babes of radness" written across in pink lettering. She also wore a pair of light blue joggers, a pair of black converse, and a black cap on her head.

Reese was wearing a blue sweatshirt, gray ripped jeans, and French blue 7's. "So do you." Reese said.

We all sat down on the waiting couch and waited for Ariel.

We waited for about a long 20 minutes, which felt like forever. I can't believe she's this late. The movies about to start any minute.

"Where's Ariel?" I asked, getting annoyed.

Taylor shrugged. "We don't know. But she better get her ass over here, the movie starts in literally 2 minutes." She said.

I sighed. "Come on guys. I can't miss a second of this movie. We gotta get going." They both nodded. We got up and were about to walk off until we heard the door swing open.

"I'm here." Ariel said in a non-enthusiastic tone.

Taylor turned around to look at her. "Why are you late?" She said, obviously getting mad.

"Sorry, I just had to get a little studying in before I left." She said.

Reese's face scrunched up in confusion. "What?! You almost made us late for the best horror movie of all time because you needed to study?" He said.

"Yeah. What's the big deal?" She said.

Taylor looked at Ariel with her teeth gritted. "Whatever Ariel!" We walked back into the theater where the movie was about to start.

Luckily, we got there just in time. The movie started right when we sat down.

We had already gotten popcorns and drinks while we were waiting for Ariel, so we already had everything we needed.
~~~~~~

"No, Gabriella. You can't go outside." The daycare teacher of the movie spoke. I stared at the big screen, just wanting to know what was about to happen. "Remember what happened last time your sister went outside?" The daycare teacher asked little Gabriella.

"Her sister died." Reese whispered in my ear.

I looked at him. "No shit, Sherlock" I turned back around to the big screen.

"I WANNA GO OUTSIDE!" Gabriella screeched.

"Okay...go outside...but don't say I didn't warn you." The daycare teacher said to Gabriella.

I watched as she ran outside. Suddenly there was a dark figure that slowly walked toward Gabriella as she played in the sand box.

"Don't do it." Taylor said, squeezing her popcorn bucket. "Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do AHHHHHHHHHHH." Taylor screeched and threw her popcorn bucket in the air, sending popcorn everywhere.

I laughed as some got in my hair and I wiped it out. Yeah...Gabriella just got stabbed.
~~~~~~

We all walked out of the movie theater and outside. "Ah, that movie was awesome. I can't wait for the 3rd one." Reese said.

"I know right." Taylor agreed.

"Well I thought it was stupid." Ariel said. We all turned towards her and gave her weird looks. "No one wants to see a movie about a bunch of little kids getting killed at daycare." She said.

"What is your problem?" I asked. Okay, I know Ariel was depressed because she got cheated on or about some other issues or whatever, but she didn't have to be rude. She was just taking it too far. We're trying to help her. All she does all weekend is stay in the house, read and study. We're trying to get her out and enjoy her final years of high school while their here. Next year is senior year. And she'll be sorry that she had no fun durning the years.

"Yeah Ariel, you're being really stuck up right now." Taylor said.

Ariel rolled her eyes. "I just didn't find the movie that appealing." She said.

"Well you shouldn't have come then." Reese said.

"You guys forced me. I didn't even wanna come." She said.

"Well you didn't have to. I just thought it would be fun." I said.

Taylor faced me. "It was fun Janelle. Thanks a lot for inviting us. Ariel's just being stupid right now."

"You guys are really starting to get on my nerves." Ariel said, holding her head in her hands.

"Then leave!" Taylor yelled.

Ariel stared between the two of us for a while before storming off in the other direction. What is up with her? I thought Ariel would be at lest a little bit nicer, but today, she acted like a complete bitch.

"Sorry about her Janelle." Reese said.

I shrugged in response. "Thanks for coming guys."

"Thanks for inviting us." Reese said.

"Yeah. You're cool Janelle. Why don't you come sit at our table for now." Taylor smiled.

"I was already planning on it." We all smiled at each other before saying goodbye and walking in our separate directions.

Today was a long day. I just wanna go home and sleep.

But I know tomorrow will be even longer at Jaden's house. Another day of agony, alone with Jaden.

Why don't you just kill me know, like Gabriella.
__________________________________

Hey ya!!!! (If you know who the band OutKast is, then you know what hey ya is)

Anyway, what do you guys think of Ariel? She's a little fishy. But she's not like that just because she was cheated on. She has a lot of other annoying things going on in her life.

So please vote and comment! Next chalet WILL be interesting.

Thanks love yall!