Chapter 27

Logan

"Um...are you okay, Janelle?" I asked Janelle. She had her hand on her face, her elbow on the table and she was staring into space like she was in deep thought about something.

She slowly looked at me and snapped back into reality. "Oh um...yeah. Definitely." Janelle smiled, picked up a bread stick from her plate and took a big bite out of it.

"Oh you just seem like you're not having a good time." I said.

She then looked sadly at me. "Oh no. I am having a good time. I'm sorry Logan." Janelle stretched herself across the table and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled. "Good."

An afternoon at Pizza Planet was a casual, simple date for Janelle and I. But today Janelle seemed different. It's like something was on her mind.

"So how's your vegetable pizza?" Janelle asked me.

"Oh. It's really good. How's your...double meat and cheese deluxe pizza." I asked Janelle, looking down at her cheesy, meaty pizza.

"It's delicious." She said.

I nodded. "So, you think you'll be able to make it to my first basketball game on Saturday?" I asked. I'm so glad that Janelle and I have started dating again, and I really want her in the stands, rooting me at my first game.

"Oh yeah. I think so." She said. "You better play good." She said, smiling.

I laughed. "I'll play better with you there." I mentioned.

Janelle blushed and nodded. "Well I'll definitely be there."
~~~~~~

Janelle

"Bye Logan. I'll see you at the game." I said, closing his car door.

I took a deep breath of relief as I walked towards my front door and unlocked it. Today's date with Logan was a little weird. I felt so awkward because the whole time, I just kept thinking about the time just yesterday when Jaden kissed me.

I was already in shock when I found out that I'd kissed him the night of the party, so when Jaden kissed me yesterday, I just didn't know what to think. And I know he wasn't drunk. His eyes were red, and his hair was messy, but he seemed perfectly sober.

So now I'm having trouble getting that in the back of head as to why he kissed me. Maybe I should just drop it.

Which is exactly what I'll do.
___________________________________

Yeah I know this chapter was extremely short, but I was tired of not having any chapters up, so I just made this shorter. Sorry for the long wait.

Vote, comment, love you guys.