š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|

1.7K 34 31
By storiesbyendrita

------
Stay Ready - Jhené Aiko, Kendrick Lamar

------

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Aaliyah exclaimed after I explained to her what happened. After I called Aaliyah, I grabbed my stuff and decided to stay at her place for the night. I was mad at Axel for yelling at me and then not picking up his phone when I called him many times.

I told Aaliyah everything about Ricardo and what he said to me. And now what he did. I was scared to go back to the apartment.

"I will kill Axel. He should be there with you. That asshole should know better than leaving you alone after everything that happened. I will also kill that motherfuck, Ricardo. He messed with the wrong girl," she angrily said whole starting at the wall. I knew she was already thinking about the ways to kill Axel and Ricardo which was scary to think of.

I guess Aaliyah noticed my sadness because she clapped her hands which brought me back to reality. "You know what we are going to do? We are going to eat Ice Cream and do a Marvel Marathon," she beamed in excitement which brought a smile to my face.

"Thank you, Aaliyah. I love you," I said with a smile.

"I love you too, boo," she pulled me into a hug once we both stood up from the bed.

"I already said it so many times but I will keep remaining you. I will always stay with you no matter what," she whispered into my ear.

She pulled away and then grabbed my hand, dragging me downstairs to the kitchen.

Her Mom was in the kitchen reading her book. "Hey Mom," Aaliyah said to her Mom.

Mrs. Davis looked up while fixing her glasses and then smiled at us. "Hi, baby girl. Hi Bella," she greeted. Mrs. Davis always had this Nigerian accent that sounded so beautiful.

I knew that Aaliyah's father is American and her mother is from Nigeria. She moved to America because she met Will, Aaliyah's Dad in Nigeria, and they both fell in love with each other.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay, Mrs. Davis," I said and she smiled.

"Isabella, you are always welcome in my house. You are like a second daughter to me. And stop calling me Mrs. Davis just call me Naija," she said and I nodded.

"Je le ferai," (I will) I said. Naija speaks fluently French. When she heard I was half French and half Italian, she immediately started speaking French with me.

"You girls should go to bed. It's late and you have school tomorrow," Naija said while taking off her glasses and starting at Aaliyah who was already eating chocolate. Naija raised a brow at her before Aaliyah could stuff that chocolate bar into her mouth. I slightly giggled when I saw her giving her mom the side-eye with wide mouth open.

Aaliyah groaned and placed the chocolate down. "But Mom, Isabella did have a bad day and I wanted to cheer her up by eating Ice Cream and drolling over Michael B. Jordan without a shirt on," Aaliyah whined which resulted in her mother scolding her. "Was I asking?" Naija said with crossed arms over her chest.

Aaliyah groaned again and then started stomping up the stairs back to her room. I said goodnight to Naija and then trailed behind Aaliyah with a small smirk on my face.

Once I got to her room, I saw Aaliyah already laying in her bed with spread legs and arms, covering the whole bed.

"I sometimes wish I had a chill mom like yours," I chuckled at her whining.

"My Mom can be a beast too when she wants to," I sat down on the chair that was right at the window.

Aaliyah slowly got up and then runner her eyes. "Do you wanna be sneaky and watch the movies on my laptop when my Mom falls asleep?" she wiggled her brows at me and I chuckled.

I wanted to give her a response but the door of her room got slammed open. Lincoln, Aaliyah's 11-year-old brother was standing at the door frame with his cute-looking pj's on. He scanned the room and gave Aaliyah the dirty look before his eyes landed on me.

His facial expression immediately changed into a smirk with a raised brow. "Oh, hey Bella. Didn't know you are here," he said and then leaned himself on the door frame with crossed arms.

"Hey, Lincoln," I said and waved at him.

"Lincoln, get your ugly ass out of here before I kick it out myself," Aaliyah threatened but he simply ignored her.

"So, Bella...." he trailed off.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he licked his lips which made me chuckle because I knew what he was trying.

Lincoln had a crush on me since the day he met me. Every time I would visit Aaliyah, he would follow me around the house like a lost puppy.

"Yes, I have a boyfriend," he immediately furrowed his brows.

"Mhmm, I see," he said while stroking his nonexisting beard. "Does he have what I have?" he asked with a confident smirk on his lips.

"I don't know what do you have?" I asked.

"Everything. I have money,"

"No, you don't," Aaliyah mumbled.

"I have a car,"

"Nope," Aaliyah said while popping the 'p'

"I have my good-looking looks," he smirked.

"Not even that," Aaliyah mumbled while I giggled.

"Wow, Lincoln, that's amazing but I'm really happy with my boyfriend," I said while smiling.

He then rolled his eyes. "I'm still better looking," he mumbled thinking we couldn't hear him.

"Anyways, what are you two doing? Whatever you guys are doing I'm in," he said and sat down next to Aaliyah on the bed.

"You," Aaliyah pointed her finger at him and shoved him off the bed. "Are not staying here. This is a girl's night," she said and smirked while and Lincoln snorted.

"I will tell mom that you are staying up even though she said you have to go to bed," this time Lincoln was smirking evil.

"I sometimes just want to kill you," she muttered so that I only could hear it. Lincoln clapped his hands in excitement and then jumped onto the bed.

Aaliyah stood up and grabbed her laptop so that we could watch the movies.

We were watching Captain America when my phone lit up and I checked who it was.

It was midnight so who would text me this late?

I glanced at my left side and saw Lincoln fast asleep in Aaliyah's arms while Aaliyah was drooling over Chris Evans.

I smirked at the view beside me. I then turned my head back to my phone and looked at who texted me.

Axel: Where are you?

Me: I'm at Aaliyah's place.

Axel: Meet me at our spot. We need to talk...

Me: I have to tell you something too.

Axel: Okay.

I looked at Aaliyah and gently shook her shoulder. She turned her head towards me. "I have to go. Axel wants to talk to me," I whispered so that I don't wake up Lincoln.

"Okay, do you want me to come with you?" I shook my head. "I will go alone. I will see you tomorrow at school," I stood up and then grabbed my stuff.

Aaliyah followed me down the stairs quietly and then opened the door for me.

"What does he want?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know but I have to tell him about Ricardo. He needs to know what he did and what he said," I said and she nodded.

"Let me know what he said after you get home," she pulled me into a hug and then kissed my cheek.

I gave her one last smile and then said bye.

I got to my car and drove towards our spot.

While driving I started thinking about how I will tell Axel about Ricardo, the text messages, and the cameras. I was nervous about his reaction.

After a few minutes, I got there and then turned off the engine of my car.

I got out of the car and walked up to the hill.

I saw Axel standing there with his hood up and his hands in his jeans pocket.

"Hey," I said and stopped right beside him.

"Hey," he mumbled.

I turned towards him and waited for him to talk. He then turned around but didn't look at me.

"You go first," he said.

"No, you go first yours sounds more important," I softly smiled at him.

I saw how he was struggling to find the right words to say. He took a deep breath and then lifted his head to look at me.

"Axel what-"

"I'm breaking up with you,"

Vote & Comment🖤
So ehm... Yeah, surprise...🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 42
His eyebrows furred in confusion. "Your bag? Why would you think that?" "Cause this is my room. This is my Dad's house." "Ah..." He drawled out. "Wel...
144K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
1.1M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
59.5K 989 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...