Rise Of The Wrought Iron King

بواسطة zack01234

(this is a fate fan fic) Shirou emiya the master of the Saber class servant from the fifth holy grail war and... المزيد

B.I.O (rewrite)
chapter 1: the king of blade (rewrite)
chapter 2: the new servant (rewrite)
chapter 3: Cheldea (rewrite)
chapter 4: testing ability (rewrite)
Chapter 5: The Knight of the Round (Rewrite)
Chapter 6: Servant Ascension (Rewrite)
chapter 7: the EMIYA family
chapter 9: pandora part 1 (rewrite)
chapter 10: Pandora part 2 (Rewrite)
Chapter 11: Emperor Evaluation (Rewrite)
Chapter 12: Dragon Witch (Rewrite)
Chapter 13: The Sweet Memory of X (Rewrite)
chapter 14: Mordred training
chapter 15: the king birthday
chapter 16: Queen of Heroes (rewrite)
Chapter 17: The Queen Property (Rewrite)
Chapter 18: All Out Rumble (Rewrite)
Chapter 23: Noble Phantasm (Rewrite)
chapter 24: My Final Oath (Rewrite)
chapter 25: true dragon slayer (Rewrite)
chapter 26: The Grand Magic Game (Rewrite)
chapter 27: Hide and Seek (Rewrite)
chapter 28: God Weapon vs God slayer (Rewrite)
chapter 30: Knowing the Enemy (Rewrite)
chapter 31: Merlin Shenanigans (Rewrite)
chapter 32: The True Job (Rewrite)
chapter 33: Chariot (Rewrite)
chapter 34: Faker vs Titania (Rewrite)
chapter 35: Dreams of Thousand (Rewrite)
chapter 36: Babysiting (Rewrite)
chapter 37: Not a Little Girl (Rewrite)
chapter 38: Mother and Son (Rewrite)
chapter 39: warth of the nurse
chapter 40: the iron nurse
chapter 41: another victim
chapter 42: Naval battle
chapter 43: father and daughter
chapter 44: investigation
chapter 45: babysiting
chapter 46: Abi my friend, my Ally, my betrayer
chapter 48: Jack addiction
chapter 49: battle royal
chapter 50: all out battle
chapter 51: the sun serpent
chapter 52: the power of spirit
chapter 53: final mission
chapter 54: destroying the gate
chapter 55: dragon vs spirit
chapter 56: the true dragon slayer
chapter 57: He Who Walk In Abyys (Rewrite)
chapter 58: corruption and love
chapter 59: power of an Avenger
chapter 60: the curse of an Avenger
chapter 61: help have arive
chapter 62: end of the singularity
chapter 63: Arival of a Slayer (Rewrite)
chapter 64: Greed (Rewrite)
Chapter 65: Meeting the Knight (Rewrite)
chapter 67: irisviel holy grail war
chapter 68: mother part 1
chapter 69: mother part 2
Chapter 70: Everything but a Dream (rewrite)
chapter 71: Threat to Humanity
Trailer
Chapter 72: Rule of the Dirty
Chapter 73: Battle of the Vanguard
Chapter 74: Volund
Chapter 75: 13 Gods Vs 13 Heroic Spirit
Chapter 76: Mjolnir Vs Bolverk Gram
Chapter 77: Vanguard Victor
Chapter 78: Second Round
Chapter 79: King of Knights Vs Father of Cosmo
Chapter 80: Oath of a Knight
Chapter 81: Adamas and Excalibur
Chapter 82: Seven Deadly Sins
Chapter 83: Minutes Until End
Chapter 84: Faithful Ending
Chapter 85: Second Victor
Chapter 86: Single Strike Vs God of Destruction
Greed Profile
Chapter 87: Legend Of The Old
Chapter 88: Binding One Own Nature
Chapter 89: A Prideful Tactican
Chapter 90: There's no Need for a Second Strike
Chapter 91: What is Archer of Greece
Chapter 92: May Thou Gaze Upon the Truth
Chapter 93: Fourth Round
Chapter 94: Robes of Earth
Chapter 95: The 12 Labors
Chapter 96: The Shards of Lost Memories
Chapter 97: Painted By Thy Sins
Chapter 98: The Fallen Hero; Alcides
Chapter 99: Behind the Curtain of Hell
Chapter 100: I am... Alcides

Chapter 66: Family Bonding (Rewrite)

2.1K 27 4
بواسطة zack01234

"W-what? Where am... I" Rei uttered.

Her eyes slowly began to open themselves, soon as she open the eyes. She was met with the sight of utter darkness except for the small circle of light that rain down above her, though the thing that truly make her agitated, was the fact that she has been chained down in a chair.

"What the hell! How the hell, did I manage to get kidnapped?" Rei said.

For the first time in her life, after she has arrived in Chaldea she struggles to try to untie the chain, in the end, all that power wash off in vain. For whatever reason, she can't break the freaking chains off! Even with her having an A-rank strength for crying out loud.

She tries many ways to break free, first she brute forces her ass out of the chain. That is always the option that she uses to escape, but it fails. So she decided to use many other methods that are less destructive, sadly all those attempts wash out as nothing but a failure.

Rather than feeling worried, she was impressed by the person who tied her up in a chair, and the toughness of the chain that is used to tie her up. After escaping she made sure to make a note in her mind, to find out about the material that is used to make this chain.

"God dammit! Why the hell, do I keep getting kidnapped on my first week? Though for whoever commits this act, I praise you for your bravery, you also pique interestest in what sort of material do you use to make this chain. But besides that! I'll give you bastard 5 seconds to reveal yourself and your intention before ill use my true form or release Yamigedo!"

"My, my~ quite the angry one aren't you," Irisveil calls out from behind. "I wonder how you manage to inherit this act from your father,"

Hearing the voice from behind, she quickly turned her head. To meet with the sight of Irisveil Von Einzbern, the adoptive mother of Shirou Emiya and her grandmother. Irisveil is a woman that always acts unpredictable and childish sometimes, but she does praise her for her bravery and her achievement to restrain Rei's body with an unknown chain.

"Irisveil Von Einzbern," Rei uttered.

"Mou! Didn't I tell you, to call me grandma from now on," Irisveil pouted.

"What is your true intention, from tying me up without my consent... Grandma?" Rei asked.

"First horaay! You finally recognize me as your grandma!" Irisveil celebrates in joy, by hugging Rei that is still tied in the chair. "Second, I'm here to have some quality family bonding time, with my adorable granddaughter,"

"Family bonding?" Rei asked.

"Yep, we do wanna know. All sorts of information regarding my adorable granddaughter!" Irisveil replied with joy.

"Wait, we?" Rei asked.

Irisveil then flicks her finger, as the light then suddenly turns on. For the light to reveal the rest of the Emiya family behind Irisveil, Rei can only shrug after seeing the stressed expression on her father.

Though Shirou was kidnapped by Irisviel when he was on kitchen duty, EMIYA on the other hand was captured by a powerful sleeping dart, hitting his shoulder that force him to be asleep. While the alter version of EMIYA on the other hand ends up getting drag her by getting knocked out with a baseball bat in the head.

The rest of the family on the other hand, Kiritsugu was dragged out by Irisveil, Illya, and Kuro were on board with her plan, both Miyu and Sitonai on the other hand here because they need to keep watch on how the plan flowed, and maybe get to know more about their niece.

"Yes, we! Now then we shall start our bonding time, with questions that I need you to answer," Irisveil said.

"If I answer your questions, can you free me from this chair, and tell me about the material you use for the chain," Rei asked.

"That after you answer all of my questions truthfully," Irisveil said.

"Fine, then ask away," Rei said.

"Alright, first question. How does it feel to have Shirou as your father?" Irisveil asked.

"Weird questions," Rei said.

"We just want to know, how Onii-chan act like a father too," Illya said.

"Yeah, just answer the question dear," Irisveil said.

"Do we take on his good side or bad side or both?" Rei asked.

"Well, all is good," Miyu said.

"Well, first he was nice," Rei replied.

"Continue," Irisviel said.

She then began writing down every detail of the information, that she got from her new and biological granddaughter not wanting to miss any detail. While Illya, Kuro, Sitonai, and Miyu were excited to hear their supposed niece's life story while trying their best to stay quiet.

Kiritsugu quietly sip his tea, as his gaze was looking at his family's excitement and happiness of wanting to hear his real and biological granddaughter's backstory.

EMIYA was excited as well but didn't show it on his face, rather he keep his excitement in his mind while keeping his poker face.

EMIYA alter, on the other hand, look bored and not interested, the same could be said with his expression and poker face. But deep beneath his dark and empty heart, he still felt a slight sense of excitement to hear her story.

Just the like the rest of the family, Shirou was the only one that was ready to hear about his daughter's adventure, when he sent her into another world. Back then he didn't have much of a choice, since he was about to die, but deep down in his heart he already knows that her tale will be tragic sooner or later.

"It was the only warm memory that I can use to comfort me when I was dealing with reality and battle. As I said after a certain fight with someone, the old man transfer me into another world... The world that I grew up as very cruel and unforgiving, yet I was lucky enough to survive and rise to the top of the food chain of that world, to become the strongest! Yet no matter how cruel and unforgiving the world truly is! There is a true beauty beneath all those cruelties... Because something can be called beautiful when it manages to overcome the cruelty of the world, that something... Is the only thing I can never reach nor return once again, because no matter how much I wish for it to happen! It will never be obtainable, Because you can't reach such beauty if you keep holding on to the past as a safe space, rather than keep moving forward to obtain something even more beautiful in this cruel world,"

The room and the family were left silent from the explanation of her heartbreaking and tragic life story, soon tears began to fall from Irisviel's eyes. As she then finished writing the story of her granddaughter's tales, she then places her notebook on the floor and then places both her arm on Rei's shoulder, then she give her a warm hug with tear keep falling from both her eyes.

"Oh... My sweet and cute, granddaughter i6m very sorry, for bringing up the heartbreaking bad memory," Irisviel said in tears.

"There's no need for an apology, this is the life I've chosen! I don't have any sort of regret choosing a such path, even if I must endure the cruelty of the world itself... At least, I can obtain the true beauty lying beneath all of the cruelty of the world,"

The rest of the Emiya family began to feel remorse and sadness toward her, especially Shirou and both EMIYA. They have the same thing in common, except for the part that she didn't become a Counter Guardian or dream to become a hero of justice.

"Alright dear next question, did Shirou ever cook you up good and warm food for you to eat," Irisviel asked.

"Yeah he did before his death he always cooks warm food especially when he teach me how to cook and he was more of a spartan when it came to cooking than training seriously I remember the time I saw a demon behind him and I was just a three year old" Rei said

"Well, he did it once. Before he died, he always cooks warm food for us whenever we were hungry, that food is one of the memories that I was fond of and help me to survive the world," Rei explained.

"As expected from Onii-chan," Kuro said.

"At least, we know that he is still good at cooking," Illya said.

"Though I wonder, how she manage to learn how to cook even though it is not on par with both Beni Enma and Onii-chan," Miyu said.

"Oh that, yeah! I learn that myself, ya see... Surviving in a world filled with Demons, Eldritch Gods, Angels, Divine beings or Gods, and Humans... You learn a few things or two after you learn how to decapitate and killed the material you needed to cook with,"

"Alright, then for the final one! Do you! have a boyfriend!? Or did you turn into something... 'cough!' yuri! 'cough!' and did Shirou end up threatening him or 'cough!' her!" 'cough!' at all!?" Irisveil asked in curiosity, though she might censor some part of her question.

That statement made Shirou feel offended in some way.

"Like I say Dad already die when I was at the age of seven, but for your question. Yes, I do have a spouse, though unlike the old man I only have one,"

That statement made Shirou fall in shock, and Kiritsugu spit out his tea in shock, at Rei's answer. irisviel, on the other hand, was having quite the joy of her lifetime.

"Really! Wow! So what does he look like? How is his personality? And did he treat you kindly or badly tell me!" Irisviel shouted in excitement.

"Well, at first it isn't much of a friendly encounter, to begin with since we're both on different factions. Where he who desires to give humanity true salvation, from the grasp of the head demon Yamigedo, and me who just want to beat the crap out of both of them for being in my way,"

"I see... So how did both of you meet with each other?" Irisveil asked.

"We meet back before I became the top of the food chains, though the way we meet for the first time is also bloody. Since the guy and his crew held upon an affinity of demonic inside them, so we duke it out with each other until we ended up destroying an entire island, too and its a small island yet that island still held a total of 40.000 humans living on the island. So... Because we duke it out, they got stuck in our battle and ended up getting killed along with the island, though on that day. I did finally find someone that is worthy for me to fight,"

Shirou can only let out a sigh at his daughter's behavior, while the rest of the family share a sweatdrop from their forehead after hearing Rei's antic.

"Continue," Irisviel said.

"Soon after another couple of years of fighting alone, and exterminating the generals of Yamigedo. I ended up meeting them in an accident, where we meet was in front of the cave where the second general of Yamigedo has taken refuge. Since both of us share the same goal to exterminate all the generals, well... We ended up fighting again since we didn't come out with an agreement to ally with each other to fight the second generals. Since they wanted to harvest the entire body of the demons. I wanted to eat and horde the entire body for myself, so amid our battle, both I and their boss ended up getting eaten by the generals without us noticing that it is a trap for us, so Long story short, both me and the boss spend about I don't know... A hundred years with each other inside of the demon stomach,"

"Wait, a hundred years!?" Illya asked.

"Yeah, time inside of the stomach move much slower than the outside world. So each second if I remember his assumption, is about 10 years inside of the stomach,"

"So how old are you again, Rei?" Miyu asked.

"No idea, probably a thousand years old from taking refuge inside of the stomach for God knows how long," Rei said.

"Can you continue with your story, dear? We can ask questions later," Irisveil said.

"Fine... You see, after spending about hundred or Gods know how many years that was, both of us are bounded to know each other. Whether we like it or not, we both need each other help to survive in the harsh environment of the stomach, long story short, we both bonded with each other after a couple of attempts to kill each other. That attempt was first committed to me, so we build a temporary house inside of the stomach to take refuge in, while he was busy exploring the area trying to find a way for us to escape. I was a task with keeping the house from getting destroyed by the beings, that also have taken refuge inside the demon's stomach and to make both of us food,"

"Kinda a weird romance story, if you ask me," Illya uttered.

"Well, our family alone already has a weird side when it came to romance, so it's bound to happen to her sooner or later," Miyu explained.

"So after spending a couple of hundred years together, we both bonded together and get to know each other more. On a certain day, I was the one who propose to him to be my spouse which took about thirty years to happen, so... We spent about a couple of thirty years with each other after my proposal, though after the last years, his entire family finally found away for both of us to escape. After our escape, he told his entire family about our relationship that has been happening for the past hundred years, at first they were in shock, then they are in denial some of them after they already know how our past relationship was, so long story short. They accept me in their family, and we ended up spending about another thirty years together to hunt down Yamigedo,"

The Emiya family was amazed, by the story of how their new member got her spouse, though the rest were interested in her spouse. Irisveil was beyond thirsty for information regarding their relationship.

"Wonderful! To think, my granddaughter has this kind of tale on meeting her spouse! Now, I have something to brag about in the parent club," Irisveil said, as her tone was filled with joy.

"So her romance is about an enemy turning into a lover! When they are on the battlefield? Now that's a story that is rare to be heard," Sitonai said.

"Agreed," Miyu said.

"Any more questions?" Rei asked.

Illya who heard this, raise her hands.

"What is it?" Rei asked.

"Well, I've been thinking about this for quite a while..." Illya said nervously.

"Then ask away," Rei said.

"What a Yamigedo?" Illya asked.

"Oh... That, you see my younger and perverted version of an aunt," Rei said with a joking tone.

Illya who heard her statement could not help herself but blushed in embarrassment, especially the part where she heard Rei saying shes a pervert.

"Yeah, ya heard me, from spending quite a while with this insane family. I've finally identified which is between the entire family is the perverted one, and you my dear aunt,"

"W-wh-at!!" Illya shouted in shock and embarrassment.

"Ya can't fool my eyes, I know what you have been doing with yer tan version. For the past days, maybe years," Rei declared with a laugh.

"She is right," Ruby said.

"Hey! Who side are you even on!" Illya said in embarrassment.

"Back to the questions, you see... Yamigedo is the amalgamation of the hundred or maybe thousand vengeful spirits of my world, where they haven't decided to move on from Purgatory and take refuge in the world of the living. At first, Yamigedo is just a giant salamander that was created by Gaia to rampage through the land to destroy the remaining humanity, unlike the rest of Gaia's creation. Yamigedo has a defect that forces her to abandon the beast, after feeling abandoned by his creator decided that the best way to live is with protection from his creator. Was to fuse with the thousand vengeful spirits of my world, and he soon is known as the Hundred Demons, Yamigedo. A monster of anger and dread, a beast who swore a vendetta against Gaia,"

"So he's like Lobo," Kuro said.

"But a salamander," Miyu said.

"And a creation of Gaia," Sitonai said.

"Are there any other questions left? Is no, can someone untie me," Rei asked.

"My apology for prolonging your situation Rei," EMIYA for the first time, decided to step up and asked the questions. "Can you tell me, about the information regarding your spouse,"

"Look like Onii-chan is worried about his daughter's safety," Kuro teased.

"No, that isn't the reason," EMIYA said.

"Oh, my son~ you don't need to be a tsundere if you want to check on your child's safety~," Irisveil said.

"Again, that's not the reason why I ask her about her spouse," EMIYA said.

"Then what is it~," Irisveil teased.

"It's because maybe I knew about the identity of her spouse... If my theory, is correct that is," EMIYA said.

The entire room was once again silent after hearing EMIYA's declaration, they can't disagree, and that they were curious about Rei's spouse. But if what EMIYA said is true, maybe they can ask their master, to summon her spouse, so that both of them can once again be reunited with each other.

"Well, from spending a couple of years with him. What I got regarding his origin, is that the fact he came from the future era of humanity," Rei said.

"The future?" Illya asked.

"Yeah, he said. That his entire crew is from the future, at first I didn't believe them. But once they reveal their true body, it was another story," Rei said.

"From the future..." EMIYA uttered, as he was trying to solve the puzzle, though it may sound weird he might have heard about the crew Rei was talking about until he finally realizes who she was talking about. "Could it be..."

"Wonder if the master can summon them," Irisveil said.

"Sadly, he can't. Unlike the rest of the servants that he has summoned, both he and his crew cannot be summoned under normal circumstances, since they can only be summoned by the will of their boss," Rei explained.

"Rei, by any chance... Are your spouse and his crew have a flower symbol imprinted on their jacket," EMIYA asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Rei said.

"Looks like my theory is correct," EMIYA said.

"Do you know them, dear?" Irisveil asked.

"You can say it like that... Since every single Counter Guardian that worked under Alaya knows them, after all, they are the clean-up crew and the loyal dog of Alaya," EMIYA explained

"Wait! Her spouse is a Counter Gurdian!?" Shirou asked.

"Yeah, he kinda told me about that, and his job," Rei said.

"So the reason why master can't summon them..." Irisveil said.

"Because they aren't fully recorded by the throne, nor do they have a strong fame to get them to the throne. Except for the part, that they are the clean-up crew of Alaya," Rei said.

"I see..." Irisveil uttered in disappointment.

"There's no way, the master can summon them under any circumstances, even if he did. He needs to be beyond lucky enough to trigger their signal so that the system can summon them," Rei explained.

"And the only way they can get summoned is under the permission of Alaya," EMIYA said.

"Though they can do it of their free will, there are some obstacles ahead of them to be summoned, take me a first example. I cannot by any law or whatever in this world, be summoned since I'm from a beyond alternative timeline, where the existence of both Gaia and Alaya doesn't interfere much with the world, and the only reason I ended up getting summoned is because of the old man,"

Pointing her finger toward Shirou.

"Even the old man himself, cannot be summoned without the permission of the original Grand Ruler," Rei said.

"She is right about that," Shirou said.

"Good, now that I've answered every single one of yer questions, can one of ya untie me," Rei said.

"Done? Who said that we're finished my dear," Irisveil said with a creepy smile.

"But there aren't any more questions left," Rei said.

"And who decided that now I hope you have strong stamina because it's gonna be a long day of interrogation because Mama gonna milk out every single good information regarding you," Irisveil said with a creepy smile.

"Fuck me," Rei cursed.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fate

Note: just a few more chapters to rewrite about Rei, the next chapter will be the end of the second match between both Arthur and Zeus. Though besides that, the spouse of Greed will be revealed after the crossover with RoR where both Ritsuka and Shirou will end up meeting them in an accident. Then again, I've already leaked who they were in my other story, Fate: Broken Victory, you can see them in the new chapters.

I hope you enjoy the story, see ya all next time, and since Tiamat has been released on mobile, I hope you can get her if you'd decide to roll for her. Because I've already spent about 210 Quartz and 10 tickets, but still didn't get her.

Fuck my luck...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.6K 631 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
3.7K 134 29
Many years after the 5th Holy Grail War have passed and a new generation of Mages are born, but not like you think. From multiple powerful families...
68.3K 321 6
He was about to destroy the corrupted grail like his father once did before him, however he is hit by an attack, the now evil grail falls to the hand...
The Demonic Children بواسطة zack01234

الخيال (فانتازيا)

126K 1.7K 53
after the six Holy grail war the son and daughter of Shirou emiya the king or Blade or demonic blacksmith and arturia pendragon the king of knight th...