New - Lauren Cimorelli

By yaelbicho

When Lauren Cimorelli unexpectedly falls in love with a girl, she has to work out this secret with her family... More

Some notes as intro
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Epilogue

Episode 26

476 5 0
By yaelbicho

Poor Dani, we had to rehears because the last two shows of the tour we would change things up a little for Christmas, and in a few weeks she was going to get married, that was already a lot. We are on the couch now filming what will be the last video challenge with Dani, the one-word song challenge, Christmas edition. The next one will be Nick and I switching lives, then the top 20 songs of the year video that we will record tomorrow and the next one will be her leaving video. I was not looking forward to it. We still haven't decided what we will do with Nick's video regarding to Dani, we wanted him to participate in a band meeting but we didn't know which topic will be discussed that would also affect Dani so she could be there, we didn't want to raise suspicions.

Christina and Dani did kind of a mashup of the intro together and I thought it was a good wrap up after all these years.

Carol Of The Bells was very funny, Kathrine was supposed to know all the words since she is the one who was leading the cover that we did years ago, but she forgot almost all of it apparently and started to make the lyrics up. When Christina suggested that we do O Holy Night in a weird voice only Amy was against it, which meant we will do it anyway. Those were the moments I was so thankful for having five outgoing sisters, they always pushed me out of my comfort zone, if it weren't for them, I would've been too shy to do those funny things on YouTube. And we were all trying really hard to hold our laughter to complete the song, but the voices and the mix of them was too much for any of us. We had to stop and resume after almost every line because we couldn't stop laughing, I don't know how Lisa was keeping a serious face throughout the song.

After filming the video Spencer came over and we went out together to film another filming. I was restocking the Orange merch after it was sold out and I wanted to promote it in a fun way, Spencer offered to help filming me. The first stop was at the grocery store.

"You wanna close the store just for you?" Spencer joked as we got inside.

"No, that's okay, there's not too many people here today" I said with a wink, not like I would close anything just to film 2 seconds in there.

"Oh wow, now I know who to turn to when I need the president on the phone."

"Definitely, I'll get you whatever you want" I tried to flirt with her by saying that and she bit her bottom lip with a chuckle.

"Take the basket doofus" She pointed at the pile of baskets to my left and I took the first one, "So you want to fill it when it's still empty or I'll start filming while you're putting stuff in?"

"Umm... maybe start filming now and when I edit it I'll see" I suggested as we got to the orange section.

"You are going to edit this?" She teased me and I smacked her arm, "Okay, ready?" She put her phone out and pointed the camera at me.

I started filling up the basket with orange, I don't know how many I put in, thankfully I didn't have to hold it, it was starting to get heavy.

"Are you gonna overflow that?" Spencer laughed and I stopped filling it, I looked at the camera and just shrugged my shoulder with a smile, "Cute" She said still filming and I furrowed my eyebrows, "What, you look cute." She said with an innocent smile.

"Stop filming" I put my hand on her phone with a laugh and she stopped.

"So what's next?"

"Orange juice" I indicated and pointed to where the juices where, she helped me put the oranges back in their place and then we walked to film me putting an orange juice in the basket. After she filmed me doing some dumb face that she called cute again, we started heading out. When we got to the car I decided to change my clothes to another set of the merch.

"Are you really gonna change in here?" Spencer looked around to check no one was watching me changing inside the car, "Wow wait!" She turned around being a shield between the car door, her and the street, "I haven't seen you without a shirt before and you're willing to show yourself like that to everyone?!" She protested and I laughed.

"No one's watching, you're making sure of it... besides... we can fix this, you know? That you didn't see me without a shirt..." I suggested a little shaky and got out of the car, making her turn around, but she didn't move away so the distance between us was almost nonexistence.

"Did you really just make a suggestive comment?"

"Yes, are you gonna ruin the moment like always or...?" I didn't finish the sentence, just wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"We're in the middle of the street Laur" Spencer said, trying to put some sense into me.

"God you're terrible, I hate you" I leaned in and just kissed her, the closeness was too much to bear and she returned it right away wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Mhmm I love you too" She mumbled as we pulled apart, I smiled and kissed her again.

"Okay, I got an idea" I looked at her, still hugging her, "Get your phone out and go back" I gave her a final kiss and pushed her back a little.

"Right, we're working" She bit her bottom lip and we laughed, I sat back in my car and she pulled her phone up and turn the camera on.

"I'm just gonna pop out"

"And make another cute smile?" She winked at me, not really waiting for my answer, "Okay, go" She started filming and I did a simple move to get out of my car with a little jump, "Hey, do you know how to juggle?" Spencer asked me after I finished that part.

"What?" I looked at her surprised, not ready for that random question.

"Juggle, you know, like the clowns?"

"Umm... not really... why?" I tried to understand what she was getting it.

"What do you say if you juggle some oranges? It could be fun" She suggested.

"Fun me failing miserably and probably get hit on my face?"

"I'll teach you, even if you do it with two... wait here, I'll go buy some" Spencer didn't even give me a chance to respond as she rushed back in the grocery store and left me staring at her leave, I got distracted with a text.

Amy: Where r u??

Me: Far away

Amy: Not funny!

Me: I'm working, why?

Amy: Dani is here, having a breakdown

Me: About?

Amy: Marriage!

Me: So she came over to her only single sisters house for comfort?

Amy: Well I'm not gonna be the one to tell her to call it off, I need you for that

Me: AMY!

Yeah, I know I'm not single but Amy doesn't know that and it was a fun reply. Amy sent me back the poo emoji and I laughed. Obviously none of us was going to try to convince her to call it off, but it was fun messing about it.

"Who are you texting Laur?" I heard Spencer calling me and I looked up seeing her with her phone up and recording me, so I gave her a suggestive wink. "Hey, you're not supposed to do that to your own girlfriend" She complained with a cheesy smile and I laughed. "Okay, so ready to learn something new from your incredibly talented girlfriend?" She had a bag with a couple of oranges and she handed it to me when she approached.

"How many did you get?" I put my phone in my back pocket and opened the bag.

"Just 4"

"Why?"

"Babe, you do remember you can also eat this stuff, right? You didn't invent this for your album title" She joked and I rolled my eyes, but she was right, it's edible for later.

"Okay, let's see the clown" I gave her the bag back and crossed my arms, waiting to see her do her magic.

"Alright, take that" She gave me the plastic bag that was now empty and her phone as she held the oranges and took a few steps back, I smiled and put her phone in my back pocket, I threw the empty bag in the car to take my phone out and start filming. "What are you doing?"

"Making sure I have evidence" I answered with a smirk, the camera was already filming.

"Evidence for what?"

"Either you lying to me and failing this miserably or me having a cool girlfriend with a clown talent" I said and she squinted her eyes in a cute way.

"Okay wait... first of all, why the first choice was me lying to you and then me being cool? And second, I have lots of talents you don't even know about, so don't hang only to this one." She remarked with a smirk.

"Oh wow, okay Spence, don't get too cocky yet, let's see this one first."

Spencer made a cocky face and took another step backwards. She had four oranges and she started throwing them in front of her. She was juggling them like a pro and I cheered behind the camera. I was overjoyed seeing her like that, she was laughing while juggling until she suddenly started to stumble on absolutely nothing, but I guess laughing was distracting her.

"Ugh dang it" She dropped two of them and held the other two in her hands. I laughed at her and stopped filming to pick the oranges from the floor.

"That was good!" I cheered her up, "How did you learn that?"

"Doing something good with YouTube for a change, not like others..." She pulled her tongue at me and I rolled my eyes, "Come on, I'll teach you, or at least I'll try..." She whispered the last part but I heard her and hit her arm.

Spencer started teaching me just with two oranges, which ended up being pretty easy, but then with three it got really complicated. Spencer was really patient and professional while explaining me what to do, in what order, which hand was doing what. I think half the time I was busy just admiring her, the way she explained to me how to juggle was kind of hot and I was just left in awe.

"Are you okay?" Spencer asked getting me out of my trans.

"Yeah, fine" I smiled lightly and chuckled, "You know what, I'm clearly not as talented as you are at this, so I'll do like a fake attempt but then I'll do it for real with two."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I don't need to be perfect for this, I can make it funny" I shrugged, actually loving the idea that popped in my head.

"Alright, so I'll keep this talent for myself" Spencer said teasingly and I laughed, my phone rang and I pulled it out seeing it was my younger sister.

"Hey Spice" I picked up as I saw Spencer starting to juggle with the oranges again and I smiled at the sight.

"Where are you?? Didn't Amy tell you to come here?!" Dani asked over the phone with desperation, but I knew she just liked the drama.

"No, she just said you were having a breakdown"

"Hey! False! I told you I needed you!" Amy called out, Dani probably put me on speaker.

"You mean I need her! Anyway where the hell are you?!"

"Language Dani!" Amy scolded her and I rolled my eyes.

"Guys I'm with Spencer, so I'll talk to you later" I tried to talk them out of annoying me.

"Oh..." Dani said, understanding what that meant, hopefully also understanding that meant I wanna be with my girlfriend right now instead of talking to them.

"Oh? What do you mean 'oh'? Lauren, you said you were working." Amy insisted and I rolled my eyes again, Spencer dropped the oranges and made a face that made me laugh at her.

"We are working, kind of... anyway, I gotta go, Dani stop being such a drama queen, you'll be fine."

"But-"

"Bye!" I didn't let Dani finish and hung up. I was going to turn around to Spencer again but I felt her hugging me from behind with her arms around my waist and sniffling my neck. It tickled and I giggled, thankfully she was behind me so she couldn't see me blushing.

"Did you just bail on your sisters?"

"Well yeah, we're working" I teased her putting my hands on hers.

"You mean kind of working" She teased back whispering in my ear and I bit my bottom lip.

My heart was pounding really hard and that feeling of desire and want was growing, but I had to hold it, especially because we were still in the middle of the street.

"Stop, stop teasing me, please" I whispered, turning around in her arms.

"Doesn't look like you want me to" She said in a suggestive way and kissed me, not a long kiss but deep enough to make her point, "So... take the oranges and I'll film you" She winked at me.

"I really do hate you, it's insane."

"Whatever you say baby" She laughed and took her phone from my back pocket, doing it a bit slower to be innocent.

"Let's get this done and get out of here" I said with a decisive tone and saw her making a triumph smile. I love her.

I opened the door to my apartment, followed by Spencer who closed it after her. We saw Amy and Dani on the couch watching TV and she took the bag with the oranges from my hand to go put it in the fridge.

"What's this?"

"Orange, it's enough for you to take some too if you want Dans" Spencer said looking at Dani who shrugged her shoulder saying she didn't want it.

"Dani, how're you doing?" I asked her and she looked up at me.

"Better, not thanks to Amy though" She squinted her eyes at Amy, probably having some inner joke right now.

"Hey! I gave you the brilliant idea to watch some TV to relax" Amy defended herself and I laughed, brilliant idea so she wouldn't have to deal with Dani having a breakdown, really brilliant.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say."

"Anyway! I'm gonna head out, I'm staying at our parent's house tonight" Amy announced and I nodded, already thinking about asking Spencer to stay.

"Okay, what about you Spice?" I asked my little sister, she looked at me questioningly, not understanding why I was even asking.

"I'll stick around a little longer if you don't mind." She pouted at me and as much as I wanted to stay alone with Spencer, I couldn't say no to her.

"Sure" I smiled and saw Amy going to her room to get ready, so I took her place on the couch. Spencer came over and sat beside me smiling at me.

"What are we watching?" Spencer asked Dani, I was on my phone, not interested in the TV.

"Friends, can't you see?" Dani said a little angry and I looked up at her.

"Hey don't talk to her like that" I defended my girlfriend and Dani rolled her eyes.

"Sorry" She mumbled and turned the volume up.

"Are you gonna stay just to watch Friends?" I asked her bitterly, that was boring.

"You got a better idea?" She asked but I wasn't willing to tell her what my idea for the night was, it was making me nervous enough just thinking about it.

"Okay, I'm leaving, see you guys tomorrow" Amy announced herself with a little bag hanging on her shoulder.

"Wait, I'll go with you, someone's a little hostile here" Dani looked right at me but I just pulled my tongue at her.

"Bye" Spencer said to them when they closed the door behind them.

"Finally" I sighed and turned the TV off.

"Wow, you really wanted them out that bad?" She chuckled when she saw me nodding.

"Wanna order some sushi for dinner?"

"Okay" She smiled at me and I got up to call the delivery, "I'm gonna go take a shower" I heard her saying as she went to my room, I was actually happy that she felt comfortable enough to take a shower in my house without even asking.

After I made the order I rushed to my room as quiet as possible and took some things to help me with my vision. I don't know if Spencer felt it, but I will make her feel it, this night was going to be special and I decided to decorate the living room with some candles and light them up, then I dimmed the lights a bit and looked around. I jumped in my place when I saw her looking at me, with my clothes on.

"Are you on speeds? How did you manage to do all that so fast?" She asked joking.

"Always killing the mood huh?" I laughed. Someone knocked on the door and I went to open it, I took the sushi from the delivery guy and gave him a tip then closed the door and locked it, "Hungry?"

"Let's pretend that I am" We both laughed and sat on the floor around the living room table.

We decided not to put anything on the TV so I just put some music from my phone that I connected to the speakers and we just talked and had some fun. She was really struggling with the chopsticks and after I made fun of her I tried to teach her how to use it, but without much success.

"I think we should stick to our own talents, me as a clown and you as Chinese" She said with a smile and I laughed.

"I'm not giving up on you, but maybe to be continued" I went closer to her and closed the gap between us to kiss her.

Before it got deeper she pulled away and got up, I looked at her half surprised half expecting it and took her hand to follow her to my room. Her smile got bigger when she saw the shade of blue coming from the lights beside my bed, I turned it on from my phone somewhere during dinner, especially for this moment and it gave us the perfect environment.

I closed the door after me and Spencer kissed me passionately. My back was against the door but after a while I started pushing her backwards until she hit the bed and fell on it. I climbed on top of her still kissing her and I put my hand inside her shirt starting to pull it off.

"Wait Laur" Spencer pushed me a little and I looked at her with a heavy breath, like hers, "Are... I mean, you said you wanted to wait for marriage" She started saying.

"I know, but that's because I was afraid it won't be for love from both parts, but I'm definitely not thinking that with you" I explained with a smile.

"So you sure?"

"I am, I love you"

She just looked me in the eyes and she didn't have to say anything, I saw it in her eyes. I always saw it in her eyes, they were so transparent and I always felt so loved and protected when she was around me or even just looking at me.

That night was no different. Well it was, it was better than I ever imagined. I didn't really know what to do at the beginning, but Spencer was there and even though it was cliché, her tip of just following my heart and my guts helped. That night was amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.1K 27
Coley Anderson. 16 years old. Has a huge crush on Amber Dawson. Lauren Cimorelli. 17 years old. Lost one of the most important people in her life. Wh...
659 39 17
A girl, Lindsey, moves away to a new school in a small town, and falls in love with someone she would've never guessed, only to lose them in an insta...
12.2K 490 43
One walk, a push, some problems and they fall in love... Or not.
610 25 3
Lauren and Camila growing up together, and falling in love or a friends to lovers au