Episode 42

"Hey" I said a little shy when Raechel opened the door, I wasn't sure how to act around her now.

"Hi, thank you for coming" Raechel said and let me in to her apartment.

"How are you doing?" I asked kindly and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay, I guess..."

"So what did you wanna talk about?" We sat on the couch and I saw the TV was on pause with some Netflix show.

"You know about what" She just said and I was surprised, of course I knew but there was a lot that could be said and she was the one to call the shots.

"Well yeah, but you called me here for a reason" I tried to understand.

"I wanna stay friends with you, but... I don't know if I can" She looked down.

"I want it too, but it's only up to you, I'm sorry this is happening" I don't know why I was apologizing, but maybe she needed to hear it.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"I never tried anything with you because I knew you weren't into girls at all, but I was wondering... if she... what would've happened if I tried..." She half asked, half just said what was on her mind, not looking at me.

"Honestly, I don't know, it's always been different with Spencer, so I don't know" I told her, even though I wasn't sure about the 'always' part, but I don't think she needs to know that.

"She's lucky" Raechel mumbled and I decided not to answer that.

"So what do you wanna do?"

"If you can just give me some time to get over it, that'll help..."

"I'll give you all the time you need, I don't wanna loose this friendship, just tell me what you want me to do" I tried to be settle, but maybe the word 'friendship' wasn't the right choice of word because she was bowing her head down.

"I don't know, nothing for now I guess" She said with a sigh.

"Okay, well, if you need something from me, then just tell me."

"I think for now let me come to you when I'm comfortable and just... be normal..." She was a little hesitant, but I nodded anyway, I wanted her to be as comfortable as possible.

**

"When will you be back?" I asked Dani as she was getting her things in Emmyn's car.

They were having a road trip to Emmyn's parents in San Francisco, a couple of days ago she told me they were going to see his parents for like a week or two, but now I have a feeling like I'm not gonna see her in a while.

"I told you, like two weeks" Dani said really sure of herself, but the feeling was still in me.

"Okay, call me when you get there"

"And almost everyday after that, I promise" She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Have fun, and be safe, yeah?" Spencer hugged Dani in goodbye, she said goodbye to the family yesterday, but I wanted to see her again right before they leave. Christina was here too.

"Yeah, you too guys" Dani hugged her back tightly, "And take care of our house" She told Spencer. That was the only good thing that came out of them leaving, their apartment was left alone and Dani told Spencer she could stay there until they come back and they'll give her some days in advance before they come back.

"Take care of her or I'll hunt you down" I warned Emmyn giving him a hug.

"How? You know people?" He teased me returning the hug and I laughed, seeing Christina and Dani hugging.