Episode 40

A knock on the door woke me up and immediately I felt the warmth on my naked body coming from my girlfriend who was lying next to me on the bed. After another knock Spencer groaned and got up.

"You might wanna get dressed first" I said with a yawn and she palmed herself, I laughed and watched her getting to her small suitcase to get something to dress.

"Come on!" I heard Amy calling from behind the door.

"Wait!" Spencer yelled back and went to the door, I wrapped the sheets better on my body.

"Finally, where's Lauren?" Angela asked as she got in without asking, Amy following behind with hesitation, not wanting to walk in on something unpleasant again.

"Good morning" Amy greeted Spencer with a hug.

"Are you seriously naked?" Angela asked with shock and I felt my cheeks blush hard.

"And you warned me to get dressed" Spencer rolled her eyes as she got back to seat on the bed beside me.

"I didn't think they'll get in without permission" I scowled at the intruders.

"Oh my god, never thought I'd see you naked" Angela said.

"You didn't, and you won't" I informed her, reminding her that I still had the sheet on me.

"Okay, I can't hear!" Amy said looking pretty traumatized with the thought of it, I didn't blame her, I wouldn't want to be in her place, "We came to take you to breakfast, Elii and Kiera are already there saving us seats"

"Okay..." I said but nobody moved, "Okay bye, we'll see you there" I made it more clear that they needed to leave so we could get ready.

"Alright, alright, see you there" Angela rolled her eyes and they left.

"I'm hungry" Spencer said as they closed the door behind them and laid on top of me to kiss me with passion.

"For what?" I asked suggestively and pulled the sheets away to feel her warmth again, even with her clothed on it was way better than the warmth of the sheets.

"Oh man, stop, I meant food..."

"I don't like food"

"Liar" She laughed, gave me a peck on my lips and got up.

"Ugh I know, I'm hungry too" I said honestly and saw her going to the bathroom area to get ready.

I unlocked my phone and opened Instagram. Yesterday after we all had dinner I didn't have time to post anything on Instagram, Spencer and I went straight to bed, and not to sleep. So I scrolled now through my pictures to decide which ones to post. I got the one of Spencer and Amy in the pool together, then two more in the pool with everybody and then a picture that I took of our room with the curtains open so you could see the pool outside.

'Weekend in this romantic place' I captioned the pictures. Spencer knew I would start giving hints about us, she told me to go for whatever I was feeling and that I didn't need her permission for anything. I don't know how much that post is saying, but it felt like a good first hint, saying romantic but posting pictures of my friends on the other hand, and a pictures of my sister with my girlfriend. I was satisfied with the post.

"Why are you still in bed?" Spencer took me out my trans and I looked up at her, locking my phone and putting it on my nightstand.

"Waiting for you to finish" I said and got up, I kissed her quickly and went to my suitcase to get some clothes and go the bathroom for my morning routine, "We're gonna need to use that hot tub" I informed her when I saw it calling me from the center of the bath area.