Episode 6

"Let me read it!!" Spencer begged me but I covered pulled my laptop away from her, being careful not to drop it.

"Stop Spence, you'll read the book when it's done" I told her and put my hand between us so she won't get any closer, not sure this is what will keep her away.

"I cannot believe I don't have privileges to read it before everyone else" She pouted at me and I knew I couldn't resist.

"Fine, fine! But two rules!"

"Two?? Ugh okay, what?"

"First, you can't tell ANYONE I let you read it. Second, I'm literally on my last chapter of the book and I have to send it to Kath, so I'll let you read when I'm done with this." I clarified, she seemed to think about it.

"Agreed" She pulled her hand in front of me to shake and I accepted it with a smirked, she leaned in quickly when I shook her hand and kissed me.

"Now let me finish" I said when we separated, "And you finish with your own work!" I demanded, knowing she had homework to do, and she saluted me with a cheeky smile, I bit my lip trying not to laugh and looked back at the screen to write my last piece of the book.

I considered asking Kathrine to let me change some things from my dating chapter and write something about meeting Spencer, but it was too late for that and I wouldn't actually know what to write. So I decided to let it go.

We were both working in my bed when the door was suddenly opened and Dani came in without a warning.

"Did you hear about knocking, you doofus??" I raised my voice at her, suddenly worried of what would have happened if we were doing something else.

"I'm moving in with Emmyn" She announced and my jaw dropped.

"What?!" I put my laptop in my nightstand and got up, "Dani you're 18, what do you mean you're moving in?"

"So what?"

"Okay," Spencer closed her own laptop and got up, "I'll head home so you can talk." She put her laptop in her bag and on her way out she hugged Dani, "If you'll need help just say the word" She whispered but I heard her, that really got me mad for some reason, she should be on my side.

"Thank you" Dani hugged her back with an appreciative smile. Spencer looked at me like in a warning look to tell me to calm down and left us alone. "How about we restart it and you say 'Oh Dani that's great, congrats!' let's try that" Dani said as soon as the door closed.

"Why are you doing this? What's the rush?" I couldn't back down.

"Nothing, Lauren, what's your problem? I want this!"

"Did he... is that why you want to leave the band? Did he say something to you?" I regretted saying this as soon as I did.

"Wow Lauren... wow... seriously, you really think I'm that weak?!" She looked at me in shock.

"I just want to make sure, I don't understand what you are doing moving in with him so fast" I tried to calm down now, I understand that my younger sister needs me.

"Finding my happiness, is that good enough for you?"

There was silence between us for what felt like forever and Dani seemed like she was going to cry. I still think it's too fast in their relationship and she's only 18, but she's also old enough to do whatever she wants and even make mistakes. And Emmyn is a good guy after all.

"Yes, it is, I'm sorry" I said finally and went to hug her, she immediately hugged me back tightly and I could just feel she was holding her tears back, "Don't cry Dans, I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm proud of you..." I whispered to her still hugging and she nodded, I pulled out and looked her in the eyes, she moved a tear from her cheek and smiled at me. "Come," I guided her to sit in my bed with me, "Tell me what's the plan, did you find a place already?" I smiled at her trying to make amends of making her crying.