Just us

By KINGGUPPA

Y/n is a huge singer that is in her early twentys. When her girl friend Anna Shumate gets pregnant as a tikto... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (THE END)
Bonus Chapter (Outro)
Sequel? Fun facts? Wtf?

Chapter 23

869 35 0
By KINGGUPPA

Y/n pov

I looked at the two people seeing them be men.

Kennedy stood next to me like she has in any fight I have ever gotten in.

Which oddly enough in highschool was more then should've.

"Hello gentlemen. I'm sure this is just a big misunderstanding-" I felt my gut get punched and I stumbled back. Kennedy went to grab the gut when she got thrown to another side.

"By your little suit I think I have the right person." I looked down at myself seeing black ripped jeans, black dress shirt, black vest and I did have a black jacket but it wasn't a suit jacket.

Just a normal jacket taht I would if I wanted to run in.

"Ok I know I may be dressed up fancy but I was at my grandmothers funeral. I was just trying to mourn her death so if you could please go do a different job then I will be very-" I got punched in the jaw and my back hit my jeep.

"We know. Boss told us to get you today." I sighed as I held my jaw.

"Alive or dead?"

"Everyone your with... dead." I gulped as I looked at Kennedy seeing her in a full on brawl. I swung at the hitman and stood up fully.

"Well no one is dying today sir." I punched him again and then kicked him in the stomach.

I am so glad I have stayed in decent shape since highschool. Or else I would be losing terribly right now.

The hitman stumbled back as I swung again. I felt him catch my fist and throw it back at me.

What kind of movie shit is this?

I blocked the next punch and went to punch when I was flipped. I groaned and went ro get up when someone stepped on my back.

I heard a thud and looked to see Kennedy knocked out. The other guy walked towards us as the guy picked me up and shoved me into their car.

I tried to get away or punch but I was pinned.

I felt punch after punch.

I got dropped and felt them start kicking me. I looked up seeing Anna stare through the window crying.

I sighed as I grabbed on of the guys foot. I pulled him and watched him fall. I got up seeing the other guy check on his buddy.

I grabbed his neck and smashed his head through the window. He went out as his buddy stood up. I grabbed him and laid one very hard punch.

I watched him fall to the ground and sighed. I started walking towards Kennedy holding my ribs.

I fell to my knees as I heard the door open.

"Y/n-"

"Im alright bubba." I looked at Kennedy and giggled for a second.

I smacked her across the face watching Kennedy jolt up. She grabbed me about to punch when I grabbed her fist laughing.

"Where are they? I swear to God-"

"Ken calm it down. I gave it to them." Kennedy looked behind me and saw the one guys head gashed.

She laughed and pulled me into a hug.

I groaned and she pulled away immediately.

"You ok? You never usually groan after a fight." I nodded as we got up and walked to the car.

I started driving ro the cabin holding Anna's hand. I noticed she held it tighter then usual.

My knuckles were bruised and I knew I had a busted lip. Not to mention my ribs.

I pulled into the driveway and got out.

We walked inside and I saw everyone run over ro us.

"We are fine guys. Dave did-"

"I have handled teh situation with Mister Brunk. Real question is are you ok?" I nodded as Anna led me over to the stairs.

"We leave tomorrow Y/n. Mushu is now your full time body guard." I nodded at Dave as Anna helped me upstairs.

We got to my room seeing that what Grandma Jo's death really did to me.

Clothes everywhere.

Beer cans also everywhere.

My room was just trashed.

Anna set me on my bed and ran to my bathroom.

I stared out my window looking at the mountains. They aren't the same without her...

"Y/n can you take your shirt off for me please?" I turned to see Anna holding some things.

I nodded and started to unbutton my vest. I stood up and walked over to my mirror looking at myself.

I threw my vest off just pissed.

Why did I do that? I showed my girlfriend-no fiance the side of me that I hated the most-

I felt hands hold my wrist as I zoned out. I stared at them seeing Anna infront of me.

My breathing wad heavy and hard. Like when you run a shit ton and can't breathe after.

I didn't move and Anna took that as a sign.

She put my hands on her shoulders and slowly and gently undid each button on my dress shirt.

My arms eventually fell as she opened my shirt up and started taking it off of me.

I looked up in the mirror and had tears in my eyes.

I look like sophomore me.

And not in the good way.

Anna took a breath as she looked at the section under my bra.

"Y/n why-"

"I got in 32 fights in highschool. I always looked liek this in highschool. It became a problem but I found it as a release. Then my grandma told me when I got mad to make music. So I did. And that's how my first song was created. Was because I was pissed at Brunk and I couldn't fight him. I had such a bad problem and I just did that like I was back in highschool. Meaning my problem never went away-"

Anna made me look at her as tears fell down my cheeks.

She pulled my head to hers and our foreheads connected.

"You were protecting me. And Kennedy. You needed to. You may think your problem never went away but I know the person inside you now would go to music straight away. Not punching a wall. We all have issues baby. We just have to get passed them."

Anna gave me a kiss as I had a small smile on my face. She pulled away wiping my tears away.

She grabbed the wet washcloth and started cleaning the scraps on my ribs and face. She put some stuff on my ribs and some on my knuckles.

Anna then laid me down on my bed and laid down herself.

She pulled me onto her and rubbed my back. Her hand played with my y/h/c hair as my face was in the crook of her neck.

"Relax bubba. Get some rest and calm down." I smiled and left a little kiss on her neck as I cuddled into Anna.

"I love you Anna."

"I love you more Y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 65 18
You are y/n Richards. Your 2 months younger than josh. You dont know who anyone is, only everyone knows each other. U love this TikToker, Jaden Hossl...
14.2K 275 42
This Is A Story Y/N And How She Got Pregnant By Josh Dun. Follow Them And Their Child's Life. What struggles will you face.
102K 1.9K 21
Ag and Anna are falling for each other after months of fans shipping them...whats really happening between them? thx for all the support! It really m...
61.2K 1.5K 27
"CONGRATULATIONS Ms KIM!...U R PREGNANT!" P-pregnant????? . Wow nice one kim y/n! congrats on being fired from ur job, getting pregnant by ur enemy...