The K2 (AMBW) (UPDATING)

By neababy424

Kim Jeha was a former mercenary for a private military company who was framed for murder. Avianna is a secret... More

Preface
Prologue
Breaking the Glass
The Facade
Null and Void
Exposed
Memories
Warning
Shoot Her
Hero
Sympathy
Pawns
Trigger
Hunting Dogs
Jeha/ Ji Chang Wook Appreciation Post
Disorders
Cease Fire
Ramen
The Hideout
He's a Wolf
Cloud Nine
Mirror Mirror, On the Wall
Sneaking Out
"Dad"
Don't Cry
I'm Sorry, Anna
Avianna/@themiamoore Appreciation Post
Grow Up
Ice, Ding
It's Okay
Dreams
Uncle
Walkie Talkie
My Room*
The Interview
My Truth
Restoring Order
Come Back Alive
Don't Forget
Sleepover
I'm Yours*
It's Time
In Memory of Alina Michels
Choose A Side*
Errands
Honesty
Her Story
Promises

Fainting

71 6 0
By neababy424

Jeha never got to have that conversation with Avianna. When they got to the house she was overstimulated and very tired. They just took a shower and went to sleep up in the attic. When she woke up he was gone and she got ready for her day.

*
Dong Mi walked into Madam Choi's office. "What's with the long face?" She said to Dong Mi.

"Ma'am there was a post made last night?" She said nervously.

"Why are we being prudish? Go ahead and read it."

"An unknown source has come out and alleged that Alina Michels is Choi Yoojin's .... Biological daughter." Madam looked appalled at the article. "It's been alleged that Choi Yoojin was having an affair with Jang Sejoon which resulted in a pregnancy outside of her marriage. She then made her best friend Alina Michels take care of her baby."

Dong Mi bit her lip before reading the rest of it. "The child then caused issues in Alina and Brian's relationship which led to their divorce. In a rage, Alina threatened to blackmail Choi Yoojin. In retaliation, Yoojin ordered the murder of Alina Michels. Which has now resulted in Choi Sungwon being the caretaker of Avianna Michels."

Madam Choi scoffed at the tall tale. "Whoever wrote that has quite the imagination. And somehow Sejoon gets to wiggle his way out."

"How about we cancel the volunteer work today?"

She shook her head "No. That will make me look pathetic."

*

Avianna stormed down her stairs as she went to confront her uncle who was waiting for her.

"Why would you make such a ridiculous and horrible post? Why are you trying to make my mother look bad!" She says in anger.

"Hey, hey, hey." Sungwon tries to get her to call down. He thought he saw smoke come out of her ears. "This is so we can take down Choi Yoojin. The rumor will cause her to be investigated and then will lead to her arrest." 

"I never agreed to have my mother's name tarnished through this."

He was starting to get irritated at her attitude. "Look here. I'm trying to get your mother justice. This will bring it. So you will let me handle this. And when the time is right we'll pull out our trump card." It was like the devil appeared in front of her. "Do you understand?"

She nodded silently as her lip quivered.

"Now, go and change. You need to accompany me to the police department."

She hurried off and changed. She angrily sat at her vanity and applied her makeup. She was so furious at him. And for him to pull this stunt a day after her mother's dedication was sickening.

^her outfit for the day.

*

She and Sungwon make it to the police station. There was a group of reporters and photographers. She stood behind her uncle coldly with her sunglasses on.

"That was such a vile and evil post. And we will find the person trying to sully my family's name. Whoever you are? You will be brought to justice." He says with fake upset.

Avianna couldn't believe the acting of the Choi family. The way they were able to change faces at the drop of a dime was disgusting.

They walk through the reporters without saying another word. "Your uncle is such a good actor. Right?" He says with a smile to her.

"Yep." She says in a dry tone. He smiled until his attention was directed to the Chief of Police.

"Welcome, Chairman Choi." The two shake hands. The older Korean man rocked his salt and pepper slicked-back hair. His uniform is adorned with medals and achievements. "Let's head to my office, shall I?"

*

"I will be sure to catch the culprit. This must be hard for your family." Avianna stayed silent.

"We will go back to normal as soon as this gets taken care of," Sungwon says with a smile. He puts a yellow folder on the table. The Chief picks it up.

"This is the indictment."

"Oh my goodness, you didn't have to do this yourself." He says while reading the paper.

"I was going to have my legal team submit it to you. But I wanted my photo taken today." Sungwon smoothed out his navy blue suit.

"Ah, I see." The chief nods in agreement.

"Also, take very good care of this case."

"Yes, spreading a nasty rumor like that-"

"Well, there's that. But also I would like the case of Alina Michels reopened." Sungwon wore a Cheshire grin. "You will be able to reap wonderful benefits."

The chief was interested in the proposal. "Is there a witness? One that isn't Ms. Michel's daughter?"

Sungwon looked at her and then back at him. "Yes."

*

The chief of police immediately got on the phone with Park Kwan Soo. They had been in cahoots the entire time. "It is clear that Choi Yoojin is Chairman Choi's target. It seems like he has witnesses lined up already"

"Woah, these rich people sure know how to play dirty." Kwan Soo laughed at what had fallen into his lap.

"What should I do? It comes with a big payout."

Park Kwan Soo laughed a deep belly laugh. "I can't believe you're asking me this. Open the investigation up immediately. You have to avenge the deceased."

The phone hung up. His aide gave him a puzzled look. "What has happened?"

Kwan Soo's eyes sparkled. "An amazing opportunity has fallen into our lap. Who knew that they would take each other down?"

*

Choi Yoojin was helping the vendors set up the food for the homeless. In her expensive clothes and heels, she wore a pink apron. She picked up pans of food and placed them on the table.

Dong Mi recorded her for the press release. Choi Yoojin saw an elderly woman bent over trying to open s table. She walked over and helped her.

"Oh, thank you, dear." The old woman said.

"It is no problem, ma'am." She said kindly. She unfolded the table and cleaned it off. She grabbed a basket of clean clothes. Madam Choi started to fold the laundry and put it out in neat rows.

"She's such a wonderful lady."

"Her husband should be grateful."

"She's so humble." The volunteers say to each other as Madam Choi works to help get the event together.

In the next ten minutes, a van of reporters rolls up on her. She knew that it was going to be about the rumor. So she put her best game face on and approached them.

"How do you feel about the chief of police reopening the case of Alina Michels and investigating you as the primary suspect of her murder?" The reporter held his microphone in her face.

Her guards and Dong Mi made themselves a barrier between her and the rest of the people. She was caught off guard. Everyone started to throw accusations at her and bombard her with questions.

Her heart rate quickened and her airways started to close. All she saw was flashes of bright lights and silhouettes of people.

Dong Mi took notice of Madam Chois zoned out state. "Madam! Madam!" She shook her to try and snap her out of it.

But Madam Choi's world went dark and she fell to the ground.

"Call 911!" Dong Mi shouted. "Call 911!" she cradled Madam Choi in her lap.

*
They reached the hospital and the reporters followed them all the way there. Madam Choi was being wheeled in on a stretcher as the photographers took pictures of her unconscious body.

*
Everyone watched the news about Yoojin's fainting. Sungwon and President Guk thought that she was faking. Chief Joo and the other JSS agent felt that it was real.

Song Choon watched the news and headed to the hospital to check up on Madam Choi.

*
Sejoon sat in the living room. Miran was shocked that he came to the home. And that he came specifically to talk to Avianna.

"Sir, I've told her that you were here. She will not come out of her room." Miran says nervously.

He nodded at her. "I'll go and talk to her myself. Thank you." He got up and patted the young girl on her shoulder for her efforts.

He walked up the stairs and to her door. "You do know that I'm here for you?"

She stayed silent. Of course, she knew that he was there for her. Because she didn't want to talk to him. She's been over his presence since the dreamland incident.

"Can you please open the door?"

"For what?"

He sighed "So we can talk."

"There is nothing to talk about. And you know that. So stop bothering me and go tend to your wife who is in the hospital!" She yells at him.

"My sweet sweet, girl. We'll talk. I know you're mad at me. So I will give you your space." Feeling defeated he walks away from her door. He was going to try again.

When he left she got out of her bed and destroyed her room. She picked up anything in her sight and threw it. She was just so angry. So mad. She couldn't understand why she had to suffer the sins committed by her father.

This was all his fault. All of it. She hates Yoojin for the things she's done to her in her childhood and the things that she does now. She hates Yoojin for using her as a piece against her father.

But she hates her father for putting them all in this situation. She hated him for his selfishness. If he just would've chosen one woman her mother would be alive. She hated her father for not being there. For not fighting for her. For ruining her mother's life with his falsehoods. She couldn't understand why he would take advantage of her mother's love.

In the end, she'll forever hate Yoojin for killing her mother. But she'll always despise her father for pushing Yoojin to that point. And she'll never forgive for not protecting her and her mother.

*
Song Choon made it to her hospital room. Madam Choi's guards stop him from coming in.

"Master Song you are not permitted."

He was offended "What do you mean I'm not permitted!? I'm the oldest at JSS! I hold a higher rank than all of you combined!"

Madam Choi heard the ruckus being caused outside her door. She asked Dong Mi to let Master Song in. She nods and lets him come into the hospital room.

He fixed his beanie and jacket "Can you believe the blatant disrespect of elders these days?" She laughs at him. He was as larger than life as ever.

"You've come to see me?" She says with a soft smile. Yoojin's hair was out of its usual updo. She looked like a patient. Her usual evil aura was gone. She just looked tired.

"Of course! And I brought gifts" he held up a box of juices for her. "Here you go." He opened and handed one to her.

"What are you doing?!" Dong Mi said in horror.

"It's alright. These are my favorite juices. I'm surprised they even make them anymore." She took a sip "It tastes just as good as I remember." She smiled in fondness. It was nice that someone who genuinely cared about her came to see her.

"Everyone leaves. I would like to talk to Master Choon in private." The room cleared on command.

He watched them leave. He then turns his attention back to her. "How are you feeling, Madam?"

She laughs at his formal speech "You can drop the honorifics. You may speak your mind."

He nodded nervously. He looked at the door and then looked back at her. "Yoojin." She nods. "I think that you should stop ..... going after Anna."

Her heart stopped. She squeezed the glass bottle at his words. "You came all the way here...... to tell me that?"

"Ah yes. Yoojin you should stop this. When you kill a mother animal, you should spare the babies in mercy." He pleaded with her.

She began laughing at his words. "I cannot believe you are here telling me this." She spat venom at him with her words. Her body was shaking from anger.

"You're father would be disappointed in your actions right now. And I'm afraid that if you don't stop ....... I'll have to tell everything for a clear conscience."

Before he could finish his sentence she threw the bottle of juice. Dong Mi came In immediately. "Escort Master Choon out." Madam Choi said in fury.

He walked out with a sad expression. He gave her one last look before fully leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is crazy. Do y'all think Sungwon made the right move? Could this be the move to take her down for the count? Let me hear y'all thoughts. I will be seeing y'all in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 7K 42
{BOOK TWO}...Daunted by the singular tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook has broken of...
5.7K 209 23
Marriage life wasn't all that easy for Esther and Baekhyun. Both young lovers thought that marriage would be the key to their happiness, but they wer...
29.4K 1.8K 21
(EDITING) This is a Curvy Blasian Community Romance: #AMBW #BLASIAN #BWAM #DISCLOSURE #CelebrateBlackStories #EyesLipsFierce ⛔️TRIGGER WARNING: T...
73.7K 4.4K 58
#1 Ambw ranking! - 10/12/2020 #1 Doctor ranking!- 10/19/2020 Chloe just wanted a simple life. Take care of her father. Hang out with her friend, Sim...