Alpha Adryan (Romano Series #...

By skiesheaven

"𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀" - 𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗮. ... More

Copyright
Author's Note
Cast
Aesthetics
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven

twenty five

2.2K 96 14
By skiesheaven

I would like to thank a few people for always supporting me, no matter how irregular I'm with my updates, they always make it a point to comment. I'm so thankful to them for doing that, I love you guys ❤️- ari3149 lovelife1974 

▪️▪️▪️

The bunch of filthy rogues growl, revealing their sharp canines. As the first of them jump and attack, one of the warrior's wolf forms, which was standing guard. Everyone else springs into action, the ones in the wolf form immediately jumping onto the nearest rogue, while the ones in human form transformed into their wolf form.

Adryan turns to Jade. "JA-" even before he could call out to her, Jade had managed to shift into her wolf within a matter of seconds. Adryan watched as she transformed, and now in her place stood a midnight black coloured wolf with white fur around her ears and sides. Jade's wolf, Kira turns to look at him, and then turns back and runs into the field, where the chaotic fight had already started.

Kira runs to help one of the she-wolves fighting one of the rogues, who had managed to clamp its razor sharp claws onto her paws.

'Are you just going to stand there like an idiot or are you going to join the fight, Alpha?' Vince voices out inside Adryan's mind, making Adryan snap out of his reverie. His voice held a sarcastic yet annoyed at the same time.

"Don't be such an asshole?" Adryan says back.

'Can't help it when you're my human counterpart' Vince counters back immediately with a smug tone.

"Sometimes I wonder why the Moon Goddess decided to give me such a smartass of a wolf" Adryan complains.

'You need a smartass like me to lighten up an uptight asshole like you.' Vince replies with a smirk.

"You-" just before Adryan could complete his sentence, he was interrupted by Vince, yet again.

'We can argue with each other some other time, but now you've to shift and help out your pack, Adryan.' Vince's voice turned serious immediately, all traces of earlier smugness and sarcasm went. His wolf was right, here he was mentally arguing with his wolf, meanwhile, the whole pack fought the pack of rogues.

Adryan immediately shifts and joins the fight.

Vince immediately spots a small grey wolf trying to creep on a warrior who was already fighting another rogue, Vince immediately releases a warning growl, catching the rogues' attention. The rogue's eyes widen when he spots Vince's huge form, but that doesn't stop him from fighting because the very next second, it tries to snap at Vince's face which angers him, lifting his paw immediately and swiping his long and sharp talons across the rogue's eyes, causing the rogue to move back and whimper loudly, blood immediately oozing out of wounds like a waterfall, Vince clamps his jaw onto the now blinded rogue's neck, and immediately bites down, causing it to whimper out loud one last time before the sickening crunch of breaking of bones is heard. Vince releases his hold on its neck, and the rogue immediately falls like a bag of potatoes.

Not a second later, a mahogany colored rogue, missing chunks of its fur in different parts of its body appears before Adryan, saliva dripping from its mouth as it growls at him. Its eyes held the same crazed and glassy look the others held. Vince shakes his head from side to side and then immediately lungs at the rogue, catching it off guard with his weight, and knocking the wolf onto its side, Vince doesn't waste time tearing into its side and killing it off effortlessly.

Adryan's form moved effortlessly and swiftly, killing half of the rogues within a matter of few minutes.

Kira clamped her jaw onto the grey colored rogue's front paw, causing it to whimper in pain. It tries to move away but is unsuccessful as Kira snaps its paw, the rogue immediately goes down due to the pain, taking this to her advantage, Kira swipe her claws across its neck and chest, causing the chunks of flesh to be ripped away, she watched as the rogue breathed its last breath. Its eyes drooped and finally closed shut as it breathed its last breath.

Kira looks up, and find herself standing among a sea of dead bodies, the scent of blood and rotten flesh hung heavily in the surrounding, causing her to sneer in disgust.

She herself felt icky as she was covered in the blood of the dead rogues and some of hers as well.

She hadn't seen Adryan, or his wolf, anywhere. Furthermore, she had been fighting for a good ten minutes, but she didn't even catch a glimpse of him.

There were still some pack members fighting the last of the rogues, most of them lay dead, it seemed like the very few big ones out of the lot managed to survive this far, but that wouldn't last long.

Jade turned her head, she spotted two pack wolves trying to take down a big rogue, it looked vicious as it clamped its jaw onto one of the pack members' sides, causing it to whimper out loudly due to the pain.

Jade immediately transforms into her wolf form, she was back in the white dress she had worn earlier, the only difference was that it was torn in places with dirt and blood smeared in most parts of it. She had learned how to use her magical powers to her advantage, like this for one; which helped her to transform into her wolf and human form without tearing her dress.

It seemed like the rogue was overpowering the pack wolves as one lay injured on the ground while the other still held his ground.

Jade couldn't run in her human form and help him, so she did the best thing she could come up with. It wasn't a smart move on her part, but she didn't have time to waste. Someone was going to die if she didn't act soon enough.

"O mater, natura me adiuvet in hoc discriminis tempore, terra suum faciat cursum" Jade chants under her breath, her eyes glowing green in colour with both her hand pointed towards the scene in front of her.

She felt vibrations beneath her feet right after she had cast the spell. Jade watched in awe and surprise herself as thick tree roots sprouted out of the ground from beneath where the wolves were fighting. This scene had managed to capture the attention of almost all, as the rest of the rogues were killed off. Only the one standing in front of her remained now.

The rogue watched in shock as the roots rose from the ground beneath him, they tried to move away from them, but it seemed like the roots had a mind of their own as they tracked its movements, and in a flash they had managed to wrap themselves around the rabid rogue in a tight hold, holding it in place and making it immobile.

No matter what it did, the roots didn't break or snap. The rogue even tried to snap its canines at it, but it didn't work. Everyone stared in shock as the wolf tried to get itself out of the hold the roots had on its body and limbs.

Before anyone could come forward and kill it, someone else did.

It all happened so fast, one minute the rogue was struggling to be free, and the next something had jumped on top of it.

Jade stood shocked as something jumped over her head, all she could see was a black flash before it landed on top of the struggling wolf. Even before she could blink, the unknown animal had viciously and effortlessly torn the rogue's head off of its body.

Everyone watched with wide eyes at the scene before them.

Jade's eyes had turned to the size of saucers as she stared at the black creature in utter shock. Her breath got knocked out as it turned to look back at her with its red eyes, which terrified her to the core.

It looked so terrifying as it stood in all its hulking glory with glowing blood-red eyes, with long razor sharp canines that were now coated with blood over it, in fact, the creature was drenched in it, causing its midnight black fur to appear damp. The creature was huge with well-built muscles carved into its body. Its long, black and sharp talons were dripping with blood.

"Adryan" she calls out to it, her voice meek and small.

Just as she calls his name, its red eyes flash blue for a second, causing her breath to falter as she was proven right.

It was him. It was definitely Adryan.

Jade felt something wet trickle down her nose, lifting a hand she places her finger under her nose, and the scent of her own blood entered her nostrils. Bringing her hand down; she stared down at her fingers in confusion. It was coated with her blood.

She looked up at the creature's or rather Adryan's now glowing blood-red eyes. She could feel herself getting dizzy, and her vision turning blurry.

Through her blurred vision, she watched as the creature started moving towards her, before she could fall forward the creature manages to catch her before she hit the ground.

It wraps its long arms around her.

"You're a..." Jade's words turned slurry "you're a.." before she could finish her sentence, she faints.

▪️▪️▪️

(A/N) : * Cliffhanger * I'm so evil for ending the chapter like this but it would be revealed in the next one about what exactly Adryan is.

Also not me updating two days in a row *hair flip* 😂

Don't be a silent reader, Comment and Vote ;)

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.9K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
795K 21.1K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
576K 14.7K 60
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...
20.8M 679K 109
Once a forgotten Omega, now the next Luna of the Blood Moon pack-Nova must uncover the secrets of her heritage while unraveling the reason her new Al...