๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐€๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ...

Von hokusuXI

๐…๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ–  ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
Headcanons/Scenarios + Author's Note
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XVII
XXVIII
XXIX
BONUS
BONUS 2

XXX

7.3K 238 123
Von hokusuXI

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚝 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚝 𝚢

❤︎𝑉𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙❤︎

There are times in everyone's life that everything just feels wrong. But the opposite is also true. There are moments where everything just feels right. Everything fell to their places. Everyone may still not be where they are supposed to be but they are happy.

It was definitely not love at first sight. Sakusa Kiyoomi could not care less about you. You were just another passing person. Someone he does not need to pay any attention to. Until that one moment.

"Isn't it amazing how we look at one person and not have any significant opinion of them but after one moment, they were everything you're looking for."

It wasn't love a t first sight in your case too. He felt cold. You wanted to be his friend. But there was one moment where what you want to be to him turned.

"I wasn't planning to be yours but I just found myself dreaming how that would feel."

Energy bars and chocolates with a lot of love. Volleyball and water bottles with a lot of jealousy.

As happy as all of this sounds, life was never meant to be lived that way. Rocks in your life caused you to trip and fell. Confusing forests called life caused you two to be separated.

"I can't believe it."

"I can not, for the love of God, believe it too."

You're here. You're finally here.

"I love you so much that I like to touch you more and more each day," a germaphobe stated in front of witnesses.

"I love you so much you make me irrational. So much that you make me feel happy and loved at the same time I feel angry at you."

Months ago, you two met again. I can't not mention Sugawara Koshi for helping him find you.

For some time, Kiyoomi was irritated. Every time he had a chance to see you alone, someone just have to come. Atsumu was a prime suspect of this.

Oh, the times he felt jealous.

It was innumerable.

You were his before and he wanted you to be again. Just as he was yours in the past too. Yet no matter how much one wants the past, the future keeps barging in.

He's successful and you were too in different fields. You two were in a place where you feel happy. It was a fragile place that you weren't sure if him coming back was good. You still loved him with all your heart but thoughts of just letting go filled your mind.

After all, there were some things that are better letting go of.

He thought he had everything he wanted. He still remembers you, of course, but made no move to have you back.

He qcted stupid before and immature. He knew he hurt you so why risk hurting you again?

As annoying as destiny can be, she can also be the greatest ally of romance.

You two met for the first time in high school with no love-related intentions. And you two met again with hearts subtly longing for the other.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

"You're mine, you know that, right?" he said as he slowly leaned in.

"Really?" you teased.

The promise in that moment was sealed with an amazingly sweet kiss. It was the proof of what you promised to have for the rest of your life. A promise that will last, you will make it so.

Kiyoomi, in his finest suit of black, stood beside a radiant you in your wedding dress. The kiss broke and you two faced your witnesses.

They weren't a lot of people. Of course, it's Kiyoomi. Your family and his along with your closest friends and 3 people of his team.

Komori cried as Yuna offered him tissues. Bokuto and Hinata was trying their best not to tear up but Atsumu was already bawling his eyes out. His mother was clapping as loud as she can and his father had a straight face on but you were sure, he cried at one point. Your mother was also clapping along with his mother but in a much less noise. Your two brothers had the biggest smile on.

After taking a picture with each your family, Komori and Yuna walked towards you and she stood beside you and he to him.

"I'm so happy for you, bro. All those moments where you talk my ears off of how amazing she is are all worth it," Komori complained, "I mean, I love you, Sakura, but he was really annoying."

Yuna let out a little laugh, "Well, all those times I have to convince you painfully that he was just rude and that he does not hate you wasn't money down the drain."

"Why don't you two complain after our wedding day?" Kiyoomi said with his brows almost touching each other.

"Aw, I don't mind," you said, "I know that complaining about the two of us brought you two closer, and I like that."

Yuna blushed and dragged Komori away.

"You look really pretty, Sakura!" Hinata Shoyo cheered.

"Shoyo! You need to be careful! Omi must feel more possessive than ever!" Atsuku dramatically warned.

"Stop being a drama queen," Kiyoomi rolled his eyes.

"Atsumu, come on here!" you called.

He was standing a little farther away from you and your newly wed husband.

"I don't want to be on the wrong end of his wrath."

Kiyoomi narrowed his eyes at Atsumu, "You don't want to be included in the picture? Fine by me."

In a flash, Atsumu stood beside Kiyoomi.

"Wait!" Bokuto yelled. He took something from his pocket and so did the other 3 men. You looked at Kiyoomi confused.

They all brought out energy bars.

Kiyoomi looked at you, "It reminds me of you since way before."

You were so touched.

After the picture, Bokuto took all of the enegy bars and gave it to Kiyoomi. "You'll need it today, Kiyoomi."

You blushed when you realized what he meant but Kiyoomi showed none of what you were feeling and just accepted it from Bokuto.

"Akaashi chose a good man, didn't he?" you commented when you got over the blushing.

"You both did."

"Oh, right. Someone asked me out on a date while I was out yesterday."

Yesterday, you had a day out with Yuna, your mother, and his too.

His hand that was holding yours felt tighter. "That's okay, I'm your husband now."

"Yes, that's right. But why is there a vein about to pop on your forehead?"

He leaned in once again and planted a soft kiss on your red lips, "You know very well why, you're mine."

I felt poetic today so why not write the final chapter?

This is dedicated to everyone who somehow clicked on this book and stayed until here (sana all).

Thank you!

Added note: 12/22/21

To everyone confused with the sudden jump,

Hi! I know it was all sudden. I didn't mind it first but now, I am bothered. So, the reason for the jump was because I didn't want it to feel dragged out. I have ideas for what happens between this chapter and the last but I'm not really sure how to write it. This is why I jumped from one island to another with the last chapters. When I read my book, I felt like I flew so fast like Hawks.

That's like 70% of the reason. 30% is just because I like to surprise people.

Happy holidays!

Here's chibi Sakusa!

Mom author,
Kei

Extra scenario:

1/21/22

You were everything he needs.

Months before, he didn't think of seeing you again. But he did.

It took a long time before he asked you to be his girlfriend again. Well, for him. It was just a couple of months in reality. He asked you out again the same way he co fessed to you: suddenly and randomly. You kind of figured that'll happen, given that he doesn't like to be anxious. If he sees an opportunity, he'll grab it. That opportunity came in the form of a reunion event of your class.

Anyway, he's not going to wait a lot to ask you to be his wife.

Everyone said it was too fast. It's time yet, but he doesn't care. He only wants to know what you think.

He didn't want to have a public engagement. If you wanted to say no, he doesn't want you to feel pressured to say otherwise because people were looking. He'll be hurt if you said no, of course. But it doesn't matter because he loves everything you do. He knows there's a reason if you ever said no.

You were working late that night. Everyone else have gone home.  The restaurant was empty. You were quietly working inside your office.

Kiyoomi actually asked the people that worked in your restaurant to go home early. They asked why, but he didn't answer.

The workers had an idea about what was going to happen.

When you got out of your office, it was dark. You were sure you asked them to keep the lights on.

You made the various furniture inside the restaurant as your guide as you made you way towards the light switch. When you knew you were near the switch, you felt something on one of the tables.

It was soft. It was many. It was flowers.

You grew confused and scared. You even asked yourself if this is death because it was dark and there were flowers. You tapped around the table and felt something like paper. It seemed like it was wrapped around the flowers. It made a ruffling sound.

Suddenly, a light projector was turned on. A starry night were seen. There were bright stars and some planets seen apong the walls and roof.

In the center, there was a man that you know very well.

He looked beautiful basked in blue light.

"Kiyoomi?"

He cursed, "I have a whole poem prepared, but my mind went blank, Sakura."

You laughed a little.

"Aw, you're nervous. Why? It's not even our anniversary."

He suddenly got down on one knee. "As I've said, I have a whole poem prepared. But when I saw you, I just couldn't think of anything except... asking you to marry me."

He breathed deeply, and opened a box. In it is a diamond ring that looks really pretty.

"Will you marry me?"

You were still shocked. You couldn't think properly.

Which he took negatively.

"You can say no."

That sort of sobered you up from the dizzying thoughts.

"Silly Sakusa Kiyoomi, you shouldn't say something like saying no when you're proposing.

It made me want to say no just to see how you'll react."

"I'll cry," he replied quickly. With no second thought.

You laughed again, a bit eased off from all the nerves, "Well, cry for a better reason.

Yes, Kiyoomi. I would like to be transferred from dating to married."

He grinned and stood up, he knew you were also nervous.

"Your responses are always funny," he said as he slid the ring on your ring finger.

When the lights were turned on, you looked around and there was bouquet of roses on every table around the light switch. He planned it all. The crinkling sound of the paper was also his signal to turn on that starry light.

"Did you clean in here?"

"I was nervous, what do you think?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

64.6K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...
561K 11.8K 34
สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แต—โฑแต—หกแต‰ หขแตƒสธหข Includes: Any character Fluff Angst Small interactions And other things *I only update* โ€ขwhen I'm free โ€ขNot busy โ€ขor not lazy the...
168K 5.2K 51
-๐ค๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -before graduating college y/n was great friends with akaashi, bokuto, hotaru, kenma, and kuroo...
2.3K 59 22
In whichโ†’ You liked the unpopular kid and wrote letters for him, but now you're his tutor, and he doesn't know you're his secret admirer. Or does he...