Alpha Adryan (Romano Series #...

By skiesheaven

"๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€" - ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ. ... More

Copyright
Author's Note
Cast
Aesthetics
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven

twenty four

2.2K 84 12
By skiesheaven

"Alpha" Beta Brian speaks up, "it's time" Adryan nods his head at this.

"Come" Adryan says to Jade, placing a hand behind her back, guiding her and Adonis towards where the metal bowl was placed on the wooden table in the middle of the stage. The metal bowl had intricate designs along its circular sides. A detailed carving of the stages of a man changing into a wolf was carved into it with immaculate artistry.

Jade and Adryan stand opposite each other, facing each other, with the metal bowl in the middle.

Upon signalling Brian with his hands, he steps forward and hands Adryan a sharp knife, light reflecting off of its sharp and pointy edge. Its, handle was made of some kind of wood, which, just like the meta bowl, had designs carved into it, this one showing different phases of the moon. Adryan hands Adonis over to Brian, who stood beside him.

Adryan takes the knife in his hands, he lifts his eyes to catch Jade's green ones, his eyes seem to ask her 'If she was ready?', Jade nods her head to let Adryan know that she was ready for the initiation to commence.

Taking her small hand in his, Adryan turns her hand so that her palm was facing upwards, drawing the knife slowly across her palm causing Jade to wince slightly, he cuts it, causing blood to flow freely and to drip into the metal bowl below, which help some kind of clear liquid that held magical properties. Next, Brian steps forward towards the wooden table, with Adonis in his arms, he brings forward a small needle, Adryan takes Adonis' small hands in his big ones, Adryan takes the small needle Brian had outstretched towards him. Since Adonis was a toddler, only a drop of his blood would be enough for the initiation.

Jade felt a slight worry grip her as she didn't know how Adonis would react, but that worry quickly left her system when Adonis merely blinked when Adryan extended Adonis' hands above the bowl, and pricked his index finger with the small needle, letting a drop of his blood fall into the bowl below. Jade takes Adonis from Brian's arms after thanking him for his help, to which he replied with a smile.

The entire pack was waiting for the initiation to be over, so that they could feel the bond and strength that came with the Alpha and Luna being in the same pack, together.

Adryan turns to look at someone and nods at them, at his action someone comes forward. A woman in her mid-thirties comes and stands between Jade and Adryan, Jade at first was confused but then understanding settles in as she watches the woman place both her hands beside the sides of the metal bowl, with her eyes closed she starts chanting something in Latin, Jade understood her, for she too was familiar with the language. Latin was supposed to be mostly used by one kind specifically. Witches. The woman was a witch, who was using magic to bond Jade and Adonis into the pack.

As the woman cast the spell for the bonding, the liquid contents that were inside the bowl, started mixing on their own. Jade watched mesmerized as the crimson red colour of the liquid started changing into a different shade, green in colour.

Everyone watched wide-eyed as the liquid slowly started to bubble, and then something beyond words happened, the liquid started to raise from the metal bowl and travel upwards in the air, the crowd gasped in shock and awe as they watched the now green potion travelled in a curving pattern two times basically forming an eight shape or in this case, Infinity, the symbol of limitless or eternity.

The woman opened her eyes and turns towards Adryan and nods her head. At this the pack members start to cheer, Jade stood stumped as she suddenly felt warmth travel through her, and suddenly there were multiple voices inside her head, their voices brimming with happiness, it's been a while since she felt like she was a part of something. Jade watched as the pack members interacted with each other with a bright smiles on their faces.

Adryan moved to stand beside Jade, with Adonis in his arms, just as he was about to speak up, the crowd of pack members go still, pin drop silence spreading around the crowd. Everyone looked around confused.

Suddenly, there could be heard the sound of multiple paws hitting the forest floor, and by the way, the sound travelled, it was heading their way.

Adryan raises his face, and takes a sniff of the air, seconds later his face hardens as he understands what was happening. The pack was under attack or was about to, as the air carried the scent of rotten flesh and blood, which only pointed towards one creature in particular - rogues.

It seemed like everyone else too understood the situation, and what was about to happen. Rogues were heartless creatures, and they killed without any remorse, no one liked their species and that should be on the faces of all the pack members as hatred filled sneers covered their faces. Adryan wasn't worried about his pack, he had made them train rigorously for times like this, women and men alike, and he was sure they were capable of protecting themselves.

"Warriors" Adryan speaks up in his Alpha voice, "Line Up."

The trained warriors of the pack had decided to take immediate action as they positioned themselves in front of the other pack members, forming a protective shield of sorts. Some of them in their wolf form and others in their human. Every pack member remained calm, some tried to, as showing fear was one of the greatest things the rogues fed off of.

"Violet" Adryan calls out to his female beta.

"Yes Alpha" Violet steps forward at his call, her tone serious unlike the usual sarcastic and lively one.

"You know what you have to do, take the elders, pregnant she wolves, toddlers and omega are to the safe bunker, Now. GO." Adryan gives out orders but immediately pauses, "Wait," he says to Violet and then turns towards Jade.

"You need to go with Violet to the safe bunker with the others. NOW," he demands to her urgently, as he could feel the rogues getting closer.

"Why?" Jade asks confusedly.

"Because it's the most safest option I have right now. I can't have you here with me and worry about your well-being while fighting them." Adryan's voice turns hard.

"Do you really want me to run to safety instead of fighting when a crisis arises?" Jade asks him incredulously.

Moving his face closer to hers, he says, "Isn't that what you usually do? Run?." his words seemed to hit right where he wanted to. It stung a bit too because in a way Jade has always run when a problem arose. She did nothing but ran when the rogues killed her pack members and burnt her pack house to the ground. She ran when things started getting difficult with Adryan. This hurt her, but she was determined to do the right thing now, she wasn't going to run like always this time, this time she was going to stay and fight.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to stay here and fight with the other pack members," Jade says while staring directly into his eyes. Adryan grits his teeth in anger at her words.

Jade turns to leave but turns back once again telling him "I don't need you worrying about my well-being, I'm more than capable of looking after myself. After all, I did that myself for the past three years." Her words were a direct jab at Adryan, her words cause his nose to flare in anger and his fists to clench, his eyes darkening to a black shade.

Adryan takes a step towards her direction, but someone places a hand on his elbow, pulling him back from doing something stupid.

Adryan turns his head to see Violet shaking his head at him.

'Don't do something on impulse and end up regretting it later, Adryan. Remember what we talked about? Have a little faith in her.' Violet's voice speaks in his mind, he stares at her, taking in her words.

"Violet, take him with you" Adryan handed over Adonis to Violet, all this while Adonis had been looking at his parents arguing back and forth, this realization made Jade to feel shame, she shouldn't be bringing her personal problems in front of him, she didn't want her problem with Adryan to cause problems between Adryan and Adonis.

"Come on little guy" Violet takes Adonis in her arm. Turning back to face Adryan, "I will be back soon." she says to him and turns to Jade and nodded to her in understanding.

Violet leaves, leading with her the elders and other pack members who couldn't fight physically.

Just as she left, a growl resonated around the open field. Everyone watched as wolves started piling in one after the other, there were around fifty of them, but something else stood out in each one of them. Their eyes held a wild, crazed and glassy look to them. Parts of their animal body were missing chunks of fur, and a few wolves looked abnormally bigger than the average wolf.

'Something was up with them' Vince told Adryan.

▪️▪️▪️

(A/N) : MERRY CHRISTMAS BESTIEES 🎄❤️

Also what did you receive for present this year?! Leave a comment ❤️
.
.
.
I kind of left this chapter on a cliffhanger. I was on a writers block and basically was clueless on what to write and I finally got something to write.

Don't be a silent reader, Comment and Vote ;)

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
174K 4.9K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
466K 10.7K 50
~~First book in Alpha Series~~ ~~~Completed~~~ This is my first book, so be warned it isn't the best. Natalie has gone through one rejection and is n...