Honkai impact, agent stories

By Dashas37

Many short stories about the valkyries and the agents. Fighting the things that need to be fought, beginning... More

Meeting
Story One: Rita: Part One
Story One: Rita: Part Two
story one: Rita: Part 3
Truth
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part One
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part Two
Story two: Fu Hua: Part Three
Agents
Story Three: Theresa: Part One
Story Three: Theresa: Part Two
Story Three: Theresa: Part Three
Story Four: Sirin: Part One
Story four: Sirin: Part Two
His world
Story 5: Mei: Part One
Story Five: Mei: Part Two
Story Five: Mei: Part Three
Story Six: Kiana: Part one
Story Six: Kiana: Part 2
Story Six: Kiana: Part Three
The future of this book
Story Seven: Seele: Part One.
Story Seven: Seele: Part Two
Story Seven: Seele: part Three
Story Eight: Arc City: Part one
Story Eight: Arc city: part Two
Story Eight: Arc City: Part 3
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part One.
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part 2
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part Three
Story ten: Dundral: Part One
Story Ten: Dundral: Part Two
Story 10: Dundral: part Three
Story Eleven: Yae Sakura: Part One
Story Eleven: Yae sakura: Part Two
Story 11: Yae sakura: Part Three.
Story 12: Female captain: Part One
Story 12: Female Captain: Part two
Story Twelve: Female Captain: Part 3
What's next?
The new agent
The new agent: Part Two
The new agent: Part Three
Soukai city
Zhuge Kongming
Zhuge kongming part 2
Return trip
next assignment
Double
The post
Returning once again
an unfortunate event.
Theresa Apocalypse
change of plans
The two captains.
The fallen rose
The fallen rose: Part two
A powerful foe
An unfortunate situation
in the scenario
Awake, but not ready.
An Attack
The final battle (sorta...)
A day with the captains
Something special
Back on the hyperion.
sarah's first assignment
The Olenyeva's
The other crew
The Void queen
Assassination
Continuing the training
Assignment and camping
Final preperations
Night of the final battle.
Zach's dream world
Bad news
Feelings
Well enough alone
Spending some time together
Prep of the next mission
The night assignment
New faces
Sarah's childhood
Other world problems
A mix of confusion and despair
The Sea
Return home
Obsession

One final effort

55 0 0
By Dashas37

Sarah took the initiative and went for the first punch. The captain dodged but got struck by Alex who knew he was distracted. he gritted his teeth and said "cheap trick, let me show you one of mine." A blast emendated from the captain and Alex shuddered as if a load of energy passed right through him. Sarah however didn't shudder and instead shook her head getting rid of the excess energy before going for another punch. as it connected Alex kicked the captain a few more times and the captain smiled.

The captain was in the middle of the duo and Alex said "why are you smiling?" The captain then said "well, I was waiting for the right opportunity to absorb your energy." another pulse came from the captain and as the two were blinded The captain grabbed ahold of Alex and began to absorb. He then tossed Alex aside and looked to Sarah.

Alex could barely stay awake, the energy that once flowed through him was gone, All that was left was the negative energy, and that was what kept him from falling asleep. He looked over to the captain who grabbed ahold of sarah and absorbed, but as he tried to throw her away, she grabbed his arm, and Alex knew what was up. Weather it was a good thing or a bad thing, he'd never know, but for now he just hoped she could buy him enough time.

Alex slouched next to Zach and he said "wh-what is sarah doing?" Alex sighed "something, weird. During one of our training sessions, She lost all self control and became something I've never seen before in any agent, I don't know how she did this. But this does buy me time to finish my plan, just make sure when I do that Sarah doesn't attack you." Zach then said "w-wait, what's your plan?" Alex gave a smile opening a small portal "easy, I'm going to overload myself, he couldn't resist taking all of that power for himself." Zach then said "what if he doesn't?" Alex smiled absorbing the energy from the portal "well, I'll have to force it to him."

The captain felt energy coursing through him, but Sarah kept interrupting the usage of the extra energy. Her rampage only made the captain more and more irritated and he said "You stupid bitch, why won't you stay down??!!" Sarah didn't respond instead opting for another attack. She punched the captain a few times each one bringing his defences down and on the last one she struck the ground causing massive shocks.

Alex was exposing himself to the portal when Zach said "how long should this take?" Alex then said "likely 15 to 20 minutes, maybe more if we get interrupted." After a short while the ground shook a few times and Alex said "You ever get an earthquake while you were here?" Zach shook his head "Not that I know of, no. Why?" Alex then said "I think sarah may have punched the ground, and could've broken part of the building." Zach then said "is that bad?" Alex nodded "yeah, we should get off of here before it collapses." Alex then grabbed the Zach and said "Ready up this is going to get extreme."

Sarah had just snapped out of the state and said "what the, what happened?" She then looked to the shaking ground and then back to the captain saying "I assume I did this?" The captain nodded with a large grin. "yeah, and now I can kill yo-" The captain was then interrupted by a small thing roll towards him and sarah. A loud *BANG* was heard and the two were blinded for just enough time for Alex to retrieve Sarah.

"What the Fuck Alex?" Sarah said recovering from the shock. Alex then said "Sorry, how are your ears and Eyes?" Sarah then said "I'm fine now except for my ears ringing, Asshole." Zach then said "Sorry to interrupt, but what is your plan now?" Alex then said "get off the castle, whatever sarah did it's about to turn this place into a heap of rubble."

Sarah noticed Alex was sweating and said "a-are you ok?" Alex looked At sarah and said "Yeah, just enacting a plan. Once we get to the bottom I need you to get back to distracting him for a while." Sarah nodded "I got it, I'll do what I can." Alex then said to Zach "stay hidden, now all bets are off, he'll kill you if he gets the chance."

Alex landed right next to the ruins of the castle and as the Dust came he dropped the two off before leaving. As the dust settled Zach said "where ever the captain is, what is going to happen to him?" Sarah then said "we're going to bring him back, somehow." Zach then said "Do you think it has something to do with the an overload?" Sarah nodded before she was pulled back by the captain and was nearly punched, she however blocked it and attacked back throwing two punches that looked like they did nothing.

Alex was hiding by some rubble finishing his overcharge. Alex leaned on a piece of stone while doing so and it began to melt into a pile of slag. Alex then said "Just a little longer." He knew the risks. The only question he had was "Can I avoid the risks, will my body survive? The two times I did do a pulse it made me pass out. but one on this large of a scale could destroy my body." To him this was either a sacrifice or a victory. Regardless, he knew what must be done. "One final effort. My last chance to bring the captain back."

Sarah was getting pummelled and Zach thought to himself "Sarah, how can I save you?" He then saw a small piece of rubble and threw it right at the captain's head. The captain stopped attacking Sarah and turned to Zach who yelled "Yeah, I threw that, come at me!!" The captain rushed to Zach and said "So, you want to Die?" grabbing ahold of his collarbone and squeezing.Zach felt a rush of pain and winced, he wouldn't give the satisfaction of yelling out in pain to the captain. He was then thrown back to slab of rock and as he did a few bits of the rock pelted him. The captain then said "you just had to get involved, stick your neck out for your girlfriend." The captain then grabbed a large rock and said "May this be the end of you."

Just before the rock was thrown Alex came out of nowhere and tackled the captain before he could throw the rock. The captain grunted and Felt the intense energy come from Alex and said "So you are just pathing my way to victory with that power of yours?" Alex said nothing opting for an attack. Any time Alex attacked the captain, he gave a bit of the energy to him willingly. The two clashed multiple times before The captain said "So, you are just gonna let me win?"

Sarah ran over to Zach. His body damaged, he looked up and saw Sarah and said "Hey, y-ouch." He said "My shoulder is messed up." Sarah then said "I'm sorry for putting you in this position." Zach then said "It's alright, I get it." He tried to move again but failed before saying "what is Alex doing right now?" Sarah looked over and saw Alex attacking the captain giving him a good battle and smiled "He's doing what he can."

Alex gave the captain more and more energy until he noticed the captain begin to sweat and Alex said "So, you ready for something special?" The captain looked confused "something special, you just gave me all the energy I need?" Alex smiled "that's where you're wrong." Alex began to charge up a large pulse and said "You see captain, I overloaded myself just to unleash enough energy to stop you, the more that I take in the bigger the blast." Alex then ran towards him "but you knew that didn't you, my most powerful attack, that'll likely hurt me, but a guaranteed way to stop you." Alex finally got close to the captain and smiled "see ya"

A large blinding white blast caused all four of the humans to go blind. After a few seconds the light subsided and the captain was on the floor puffing "wh-what has happened to me?" he looked around and Saw Alex "Y-you, what have you done, the augments they're not working anymore!" Alex looked down to the captain and said "I overloaded your augments, rendering them useless. and soon you'll be gone, from this body, all that'll remain is the captain who deserves it." The eyes of the captain shut and Alex looked over to Sarah who said "is it done?" Alex nodded "yeah, the augments are offline, for good. How's Zach?" Sarah Sighed "not good, can you check on him, patch him up?" Alex nodded "I understand. for now I'd suggest taking the captain home. This may take a while." Sarah nodded gulping. "I understand." Alex then opened a portal and before sarah went through she looked back.

Alex looked At Zach and said "took quite a beating?" Zach nodded "Just go without me, Even if you can help me I'll likely die before we exit the portal." Alex then said "I see, but why should I leave you here?" Zach then said "I don't want Sarah to See my dead body." Alex then felt a shock and said gritting his teeth "we can try though. I won't le Sarah down." Zach smiled "You look like you can barely walk, just go, I've already accepted my death." Alex looked at Zach again and sat next to him "well I'll stay until you pass on." Zach smiled once again "Thanks."

Sarah was holding the captain over he shoulder and looked at the device after a while he came to consciousness and said "Huh, wh-where am I?" Sarah looked shocked and said "in the portal space, were heading back to my hyperion." The captain then looked around and said "what happened to Alex, and Zach?" Sarah then said "he's just helping Zach out, fix him up a bit." The captain then said "r-right, are they ok though?" Sarah sighed "I hope so, Zach got beat up pretty bad." 

Alex looked at Zach's shoulder and said "how does THAT feel, must be painful?" Zach smiled "The pain has died down, but It still hurts a lot." Zach then grabbed something out of his pocket with his good arm and said "Take this back to the hyperion when you go, they'll understand once they receive it." Alex took the object and saw that it was a pin, it was gold and looked quite shiny with Zach's name on it. Alex nodded "you got it." Zach smiled and weakly said "Thank you, friend." as his voice trailed off Alex realized what had happened, Zach was no longer alive. Alex gave a sigh and closed his eyes before opening a new portal to home.

Sarah had reached the hyperion and  looked up to the bridge to see Kiana Seele and Theresa standing waiting for something Theresa then said "where is Alex?" Sarah sighed "Helping Zach, he'll be back soon." Sarah then walked inside the hyperion still holding the captain when she saw Fallen rosemary who said "Captain, you're back." Sarah Set the captain down and he said "Rita, why are you here?" Fallen rosemary then said "Me and one of this universe's occupant's decided to swap ships while the rift between worlds is broken." The captain then said "The rift is broken? What have I missed?"

Alex was in the portal looking at the pin he was given, he sighed and though "How the hell am I going to explain to everyone why Zach's dead and why I had to leave him behind." Alex just didn't know what to do, he was worried about how people would react, about what would happen next and most importantly, what would Sarah do. He placed the pin in his pocket and waited for the portal to open.

Zach's body leaned against the rock when a figure said "Hello what do we have here?" The figure then pressed his finger on Zach's lifeless forehead and said "Dead are we, but your mind isn't and it wants to leave, how strange." The figure then grabbed ahold of Zach and said "I shall take you to my world where we can see why I was able to find you." A portal then opened by the figure who grinned "It seems that we have a lot of business to attend to now, while you recover of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 224 5
It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fighting this "Honkai" since it's birth. I miss...
657 3 11
Hello Everyone You all Wondering what this is And Well Here you Readers , Genshin (Modern Au) x Honkai impact . In this Au there are Different Agenci...
302K 7K 60
St. Freya Academy is a school built to nurture future Valkyries, people who have the power to fight the Honkai beasts. However the power that allows...
42.4K 1.6K 45
(Currently in Season 2 Part 1) "Please Protect her in my stead..." Those are Murata Himeko's last words to her younger stepbrother. After the event o...