Dream ꕥ Eren J.

By Oorange8

SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠�... More

┏━°⌜ 000 ⌟°━┓
┏°⌜ 002: the woman in my dreams
┏°⌜ 003: The solution
┏°⌜ 004: Rule 34
┏°⌜ 005: who am i?
┏°⌜ 006: Boyfriend
┏°⌜ 007: read the manga
┏°⌜ 008: welcome to Paradis
┏°⌜ 009: Dot Pixis's daughter
┏°⌜ 010: the Jeagerists
┏°⌜ 011: tree house
┏°⌜ 012: a good person
┏°⌜ 013: drunk?
┏°⌜ 014: betrayal
┏°⌜ 015: the Party
┏°⌜ 016: what are you doing here?
┏°⌜ 017: watch out
┏°⌜ 018: forest
┏°⌜ 019: Captain
┏°⌜ 020: Slave
┏°⌜ 021: Enemy
┏°⌜ 022: Survive
┏°⌜ 023: Green eyes
┏°⌜ 024: Keep moving forward
┏°⌜ 025: Trust
┏°⌜ 026: Truth
┏°⌜ 027: Hospital
┏°⌜ 028: E M A
┏°⌜ 029: Soup
┏°⌜ 030: Devil
┏°⌜ 031: 4 years
┏°⌜ 032: Good morning
┏°⌜ 033: South-west
┏°⌜ 034: Meetingpoint
┏°⌜ 035: Decision
┏°⌜ 036: Argument
┏°⌜ 037: Shiganshina
┏°⌜ 038: Just a dream?
┏°⌜ 039: The symbol of freedom
┏°⌜ 040: Work
┏°⌜ 041: Introduce
┏°⌜ 042: Crush
┏°⌜ 043: Hiding
┏°⌜ 044: Girls
┏°⌜ 045: Date?
┏°⌜ 046: The Question
┏°⌜ 047: Old Home
┏°⌜ 048: Sunrise
┏°⌜ 049: Bodyguard
┏°⌜ 050: the Dress
┏°⌜ 051: Thank you
┏°⌜ 052: Armin
┏°⌜ 053: Remember who the real enemy is
┏°⌜ 054: Done
┏°⌜ 055: Walking around
┏°⌜ 056: quiet place
┏°⌜ 057: the tree
┏°⌜ 058: Campanula
┏°⌜ 059: Drown for you
┏°⌜ 060: Warm
┏°⌜ 061: Eyes
┏°⌜ 062: Library
┏°⌜ 063: My Bodyguard Mikasa
┏°⌜ 064: Scarf
┏°⌜ 065: Third Option
┏°⌜ 066: Euphoria
┏°⌜ 067: Alcohol
┏°⌜ 068: Marie
┏°⌜ 069: Far away
┏°⌜ 070: Escape
┏°⌜ 071: No place to hide
┏°⌜ 072: Light
┏°⌜ 073: Forget
┏°⌜ 074: Feelings
┏°⌜ 075: The Truth
┏°⌜ 076: After dark
┏°⌜ 077: Embarrassment
┏°⌜ 078: No regrets
┏°⌜ 079: It's not too late
┏°⌜ 080: Paths
┏°⌜ 081: Memory
┏°⌜ 082: Call of Silence
┏°⌜ 083: Past
┏°⌜ 084: Freedom
┏°⌜ 085: Wake up
┏°⌜ 086: Home
┏°⌜ 087: Familiar
┏°⌜ 088: Autumn
little Info

┏°⌜ 001: Who are you? (Re-written)

6K 108 55
By Oorange8

Monday.

"Y/n sweetheart, take some rest now. You deserve it!"
It was your mother on the phone

You let out a quiet sigh, sitting down on your sofa
"Yeah yeah mom... I'll try."

"Okay good. I have to go now, love you!"

"Love you too!"

*beep*
You hung up, looking at the phone for a short moment before placing it on the table in front of you.

Mother was right.
You had been working non-stop for the past few weeks, barely having time to take a breather. It was starting to take a toll on your mental and physical health.

After all, you are a Nurse in a Hospital nearby, so that means you had to work at day, night, sometimes at weekends and sometimes at holidays- a 24/7 Job.

You were willing to work overtime for a while as some coworkers got tested positive for the Coronavirus and had to be quarantined, but as most of them are back now and your boss was a nice person, he actually forced you to take a week off, starting today!

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, trying to relax your tense muscles. Your mind kept drifting to your work, not able to clear your mind. It was pretty intense, the pandemic was taking a toll on everyone, especially healthcare workers like you. You knew you should be grateful for the break, but a part of you couldn't help but worry about the hundreds of patients left behind in the hospital.

You shook your head, trying to clear your thoughts. You needed to use this week off to rest and recharge. Maybe even take some time for yourself and do something you enjoy.

Today is Monday. It was a very hot day as it is Summer and you hated it. You wanted to go outside as you didn't have to work. Your best friend although was busy and your other friends had to work as it's not Weekend anymore.

So... what now? It's too hot to go outside and your friends are busy.
You decided to give in to your body's demands and leaned back on the sofa, closing your eyes. The world around you seemed to fade away as you allowed yourself to drift off to sleep.

As you drifted deeper into sleep, you noticed a certain smell.

It... stinks.
Opening your eyes you took a look around your apartment and oh god...

This place is a mess
You just realized now how messy your home actually is at the moment, but after working overtime theist weeks you were too tired to clean. You actually only came home to sleep, just to wake up and go to work again. So... now was the perfect time to clean everything!
You don't need to work this week, your friends are busy and you are bored anyways.

Although you are tired, you force yourself to get up from the sofa and start cleaning. You start with the living room, picking up all the clutter on the floor and sorting it into different piles: laundry, trash, and things that need to be put away.

As you clean, you begin to feel a sense of accomplishment. It's been a while since you've had the time to clean your home properly, and it feels good to be able to finally do it.

You turn on some music to make the cleaning process a bit more enjoyable. You sing along to the songs as you dust the shelves, vacuum the carpets, and wipe down the surfaces.

After a few hours, the living room is spotless. You take a quick break, grabbing a cold drink from the fridge before moving on to the next room.

You repeat the process with each room, taking breaks in between to rest and recharge. By the end of the day, your entire apartment is sparkling clean and you feel a sense of pride in the accomplishment.

As you sit down on the sofa, tired but content, you realize that cleaning your home was a great way to spend your day. Not only did it give you a sense of accomplishment, but it also helped clear your mind and relieve your stress.
You honestly were proud of yourself. Everything was organized, it didn't smelled like rotten potatoes anymore and you felt more comfortable now being in a clean and nice looking home again. As you were busy the whole day, it was already dark outside.

The Sun isn't there anymore, so that also means it should be a little cooler outside now, so you wanted to get some fresh air and maybe take a walk. You change into a comfortable pair of clothes and step outside.

The air feels cooler now, and a gentle breeze blows through the trees. You inhale deeply, taking in the scent of the freshly cut grass and the flowers in bloom. It's a refreshing change from the stale air inside your apartment.

As you walk, you take in the sights around you. The streetlights cast a warm glow on the sidewalks. You see a few people out and about, enjoying the cool night air just like you.

You stroll through the quiet streets, lost in your thoughts. You reflect on the day and how satisfying it felt to clean your home. You realize that taking care of your living space is just as important as taking care of yourself.

You decide to make a mental note to keep your home clean and organized, even when you're busy with work. It's a small effort that can make a big difference in how you feel.

As you continue your walk, you feel a sense of calm wash over you. The worries and stresses of the day melt away, leaving you feeling relaxed and at peace.

It was around 10 PM now and you just reached your favorite place, the park.
It was a small park, a little outside from the city you lived in- only 25 minutes away from home.
You were not surprised that you were kinda the only one here at the moment, it was monday evening after all and the park is located on the outside of the city.

There was a small fountain in the middle of the Park. You sat on the edge of the fountain, listen to the water as it ripples. It was a very peaceful sound, listening to it always helps you to calm down. You mostly visit this place when you had a stressful or a bad day, or when you were bored. This was your way to relax and to feel free.
When you are here, it feels like you had no responsibility, no pressure, no stress. It was just the sound of the rippling water, the sound of the wind and the trees, the sound of cars that can be heard further away.

The perfect moment.

You took a deep breath and closed your eyes, enjoying this moment.

After a few seconds, you decided to to take your iPad out to draw something on your favorite art program.
You thought about what to draw while humming the song " Call of Silence", which was a OST from your favorite Anime Attack on Titan.
After you even noticed that you were humming something from this Show, you decided to draw one of your favorite Attack on Titan characters

Eren Jaeger.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

It was now 10:47 PM and you finally finished the sketch, being actually satisfied with the result.
You thought that you should go home as it was late now and you wanted to take a shower.
While you were about to put your iPad back in your backpack, you noticed that someone was watching you.

You looked around to see if the stranger was maybe looking at someone else, but there was no one else.
It was hard to tell if he even was looking at you as the Person was standing in the dark besides a tree.
Maybe he was just looking at the fountain? Yeah probably that.

You got up and wanted to walk home, but the Person was coming closer to you.

"Hey"
Was all the unknown Person said in a calm tone.

You turned around and you could see him now as he was standing under a latern. He was about 1,8 meters tall, had blonde hair, a beard and wore glasses.
He looked directly into your eyes and showed a neutral expression.
You were confused, what does he want from you?

As he was doing nothing, you wanted to break the silence
"Uhm, hi. Can i help you? "

"..."
He said nothing,
He wasn't moving,
He's just looking at you.

What the hell?

You looked at him with a confused expression, what the hell is going on?
"Alright, i will go home no-"

"Wait"
He moved closer to you.

You wanted to take a step back, but the fountain was blocking your way. You almost fell into the fountain, but you still managed to keep your balance.
As you wanted to go left, he grabbed your arm, his face was now close to yours.
The man was looking into your eyes, he could probably see that you were scared.
You tried to push him away, but he was strong.

"Let me go please! D-do you want money? I ca-"

"I don't want your money"

His grip tightened and it hurt you.
You wanted to scream for help, but he slammed your body on the ground.
He was on top of you, his hand covered your mouth and nose so that you could no longer breathe.
You panicked and tried to break free, but he was too strong.
No matter how often or how hard you tried to take his hand away, you couldn't stop him.

Your vision faded, you grew weaker.
Is this Guy trying to kill you?
Or does he just want to knock you out and then kidnap you?
You couldn't move anymore, your vision was only blurred, about to pass out.

Suddenly he took his hands away as his body was tossed aside by someone.

Even though you're still dazed and couldn't see much, you were able to see another person.
It looked like the two were... fighting?

Air, finaly! It felt so good to breathe again, but you could still feel the pain of his grip

While you try to get up, you could support yourself at the fountain.

"YOU ASSHOLE"
The other unknown Person was screaming while punching the blonde guy in the face.
You couldn't see his face because he wears a hood over his head, but due to his physique and his deep voice you could tell that the stranger was also male.

Is he trying to save you?

The man with the beard took a knife out of his pocket and injured the other's arm, blood dripped on the floor.
The hooded wearer looked briefly at the wound and cursed, then looked in your direction.

You didn't know what to do-
run away?
Should you help him?
You were scared, you couldn't move.
Is this just a bad dream?
Is this really happening right now?

But before you could do anything, the wounded man ran to you.
Without giving you time to think or to escape, he grabbed you bridal style. You could see that he was wearing something weird, it looked like-

"Trust me"
he said and two ropes shot out of the strange part of what he was wearing to a huge tree.

You wanted to say something, but these things pulled him to the tree when he jumped. Everything happened so fast.

The two of you were now standing on a thick branch, the ropes detached themselves from the tree and retreated to the device that the man was carrying with him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
you screamed,
but the man did not answer and shot these 2 ropes again, this time at a building

He jumped from the tree without hesitation and the 2 ropes pulled him to the roof of the building.
Meanwhile you held on to the man and were afraid of falling.

As the two of you were on the roof, the stranger looked around. He probably wanted to check if the blonde guy wasn't chasing you both.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AND WHAT IS THA-"

"We don't have time for it right now"
He was still looking around, not giving you any attention but still holding you bridal style.

"But i- "
You wanted to say something but he interrupted you

"Like i said, trust me!"

Without giving you time to answer, he started to run, jumping over and over onto other roofs as if it were a parkour.

How is that even possible?! He's injured on one arm. But still he jumps around like a world champion and carries you as if you were a feather.
He also seems so calm, as if everything was totally normal here.

And you? You were absolutely scared, you had so many questions and you just wanted to go home.

After jumping around for a minute, you had enough.
When he landed on another roof, wondering where to go next, you managed to get out of his grip.

Thank god he wasn't trying to stop you.
You took a step back and looked at him with an expression on your face that could kill people.
You took a deep breath and tried to understand this whole situation.
However, you couldn't see the expression on his face as he was still wearing the hood over his head and his face was not recognizable.

"Okay I HAD ENOUGH, WHAT IS GOING ON? WHO ARE YOU? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? WHO IS THIS DU-"

Suddenly you just realized something. It was the first time that you could see his entire figure completely.
You look at this device that he used to jump around in the air, you knew that this seemed so familiar...

This was actually a 3d maneuver gear from the Anime Attack on Titan.

But how it this possible? It's actually working?

You were shocked, but then something else got your attention.

Steam. There is Steam coming out from his arm, more precisely... from his wound?
It looked like the wound was almost healed.

Your eyes widened, no this... he's probably just a very good cosplayer?

But hold on... the Blondie who attacked you. If you think about it, it actually looked like Zeke, or was this just a conicidence?
Are you completely insane? Why does it all feel so real? It's just a dream... right? ...

No, it's not a dream. It was actually Zeke, a fucking fictional character from Attack on Titan who attacked you... but who is this Person in front of you?

"I want to see your face"
You could hardly speak, yet your voice was loud enough for him to hear.

Hesitantly, he pulled his hood down and showed his face.
You could hardly believe your eyes, is that actually-

"E-Eren.... Eren Jaeger?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
248K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...
36.4K 1.1K 34
_ "𝐌𝐨𝐦? 𝐃𝐚𝐝? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞!" "𝐎𝐡, (𝐘/𝐧)! 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞." 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤. 𝐂�...
4K 152 14
❝ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 ❞ Eren X reader [All rights of AO...