Haikyuu//: They Broke Me

By HumourousTriangle

Atsumu Miya felt like he's life is a living hell or even worst. He's only comfort was his friend, his crush... More

Why Me?
Worthless
An Idea
A Peaceful Sleep
Something Snapped
They Finally Broke Him
Claps Back
A Brother?
The Blonde Setter
Roommate
Good Night
Up Until Now
No One Was There
Please, Help!
I Promise
Why?
You Broke Me
Anger
The Truth
The Voices
The Doctor
What Happened
Father & Son
All For You
Treat You Better
Fix Us
We Meet Again
It Was Always You
Forgiveness
I'm Home
Behind A Smile
Uninvited Visitor
I Don't Want To Go
Brother
My Family
I'm Happy
A/N
A/N

Side Story 1: You Have Me

1.8K 63 21
By HumourousTriangle

Atsumu: "Omiiii... this isn't a hoodie!" I was looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing Omi's MSBY jersey. He's just a little bigger than me yet wearing his clothes is making me look small. My shoulders slumped down and I started to pout. Just how big is Omi!?

Sakusa: "Aaaatsuuu... how much longer??" He whined. I groaned and peaked out from the door. He looked at me. "C'mere please." He made grabby hands.

I took a deep breath, looked down, opened the door completely and slowly made my way in front of him. I felt really embarrassed, I could feel how my face had gotten hot. I waited for Omi to say anything, but there was only silence. Now, insecurities are now just starting to bubble up and I wanted to cry.

Do I look bad?

This was Omi's idea, was he regretting it now?

Is he going to break up with me now?

Can I live without Om- -

I felt arms wrap around my waist and was pulled into a tight hug. Omi was rubbing his face on my stomach.

Atsumu: "O- - Omi?"

Sakusa: "You look amazing..." He looked up at me.

Atsumu: "Bu- - but why did ya let me wear yer jersey?"

Sakusa: "Coz it suits you." He beamed at me with an award winning smile. But then it turned into a smirk. "Especially the name behind it." My soul just screamed as my face went blood freaking red. Since when did Omi become a flirt? And a good one at that!

Smooth...

Just smooth was all I could think of.

Atsumu: "Omi!" He was rubbing and squeezing my thighs for about an hour now. "I know I gave you thigh-rights, but this is abuse of power!" I was standing in between Omi's legs as he sat on the bed.

Sakusa: "Mine..."

Atsumu: "Omi..." I whined. Then we heard a knock on our door. "Omi, let go!"

Sakusa: "Mine."

Atsumu: " I know.... but..." I tried to get out of his grip but failed.

Sakusa: "Mine."

Atsumu: "Omi!"

Sakusa: "Mine."

Atsumu: "Omiiii..."

Sakusa: "Miiiine."

Atsumu: "I know, I know, but I have to get the door, Omi..." I looked at him with puppy dog eyes, he tried to look away but failed.

Sakusa: "Fiiine...'' he whined. I bolted out of his grips the moment he loosened it and went to the door.

I looked at Omi...

Now that I think about it, when exactly did I start letting my walls down with him?

Flashback

I was left alone in the gym, since it was my turn to clean up. It was raining heavily outside, thank God, it's just rain... I let out a sigh of relief...

After cleaning, I went to my locker to get my stuff when I noticed a note slipped in.

"Sorry I can't walk home with you tonight, I needed to pick something up... I'll make it up to you next time

-Sakusa"

I crumpled the paper and shoved it in my pocket.

Atsumu: "Why is he trying so hard?" I grumbled. I hated that I was on the same team as him. I hated that he's acting too close to me. I hated that he's acting like nothing happened. I clenched my stomach, I felt uneasy.

I walked out the gym and locked it, but I just stood under the roof watching the rain fall non stop.

Atsumu: "I hate this..." I sigh, looking up while holding out my hand to feel the water droplets fall on my palm.

Ever since I got room with Sakusa, he would always wait for me so we could walk home together, or if he's on duty with something, he would move as fast as he could; finishing his duties and would rush out to catch up to me. He even sacrificed showering after cleaning the gym just to walk with me and just shower at the dorms.

Atsumu: "Why am I thinking of that idiot?" I laughed at myself disapprovingly.

The rain looked like it wasn't stopping anytime soon. I sigh and put my bag over my head, ready to run when I see something in the distance. I narrowed my eyes to see better, someone was running towards... me.

As the figure got closer, my eyes widened. It was Sakusa! I just watched him wide eyes as he reached my side, panting. He was a little wet from the rain.

Atsumu: "What the hell are you doing here!?" I felt my heart melt at the sight of him, clutching his knees for support as he catch his breath, he wasn't wearing a mask.

Sakusa: "I - - rain- -" he steadied his breathing, and when he finally calmed down. "Wooh! I almost slipped like 3 times." His eyes widened from remembering then relaxing again.

Atsumu: "What are you doing here?" He stood as he composed himself. He smiled.

Sakusa: "When I picked up my package, it started raining heavily all of a sudden and I was sure you didn't bring an umbrella."

Atsumu: "Yeah... but..."

Sakusa: "C'mon! Let's go home." He held out his hand for me and smiled. I just stared at him.

I couldn't believe it, he came all the way here... for me!

I hate his stupid face, his stupid smile, his stupid voice... And I hate that it makes me so happy that he's here, that he came just for me.

We started walking back home, shoulders bumping from time to time. There was only the sound of the rain dripping on our umbrella and onto the ground, it was comfortable and I couldn't help but smile to myself.

Sakusa: "Sorry we have to share one umbrella..." He shyly scratched the back of his neck. "There was only one left in the convenient store and I was in a rush to get here cause I thought you might just run through the rain..." He looked down.

Atsumu: "Thank you, Sakusa..." from the corner of my eyes, I could see how overjoyed he was with just a simple thank you from me.

Thump

Sakusa: "Anything for you, Atsu..." He blushed.

Thump!

Atsumu: "If you've come a little sooner, you might have caught me running in the middle of the rain." I chuckled a little.

Sakusa: "Then I'll run with you." We stopped walking.

THUMP!

Atsumu: "You have an umbrella..." I looked at him and he stared back at me.

Sakusa: "And you have me." He smiled.

T H U M P ! ! !

T H U M P ! ! !

T H U M P ! ! !

T H U M P ! ! !

T H U M P ! ! !

It felt like everything around us went into slow motion.I couldn't hear the rain or anything over the sound of my loud heartbeat.

End of Flashback

Sakusa: "So who was at the door?" He peeked his head out from his room.

Atsumu: "It was Samu, he dropped off some onigiris." He walked towards me and looked at the box of rice balls I was holding. "Want some?" He nodded. "Ok, let's head to the kitchen." I walked past him.

*SMACK!

My eyes widened and I felt my whole body heat up as the sound echoed a bit in the room. I turned around to see Omi looking at me a bit surprised as his mouth made an O shape.

Atsumu: "Di- - did ch- - cha just... slap ma ass?!" He still had that surprise look. He looked at his shaking hand that I'm assuming he used to slap me. His O mouth started to form a huuuuge smile, then he looked at me. "OMI!"

Sakusa: "I- - I finally... did it..." He mumbled. "I FINALLY DID IT!!" He worshiped his own hand as he knelt down.

Atsumu: "Omi, ya weirdo!" I dropped the food on the counter and stormed to my room. I leaned on the door and slid down on the floor where I kept contemplating what just had happened. "Stupid, Omi."

I stood and walked in front of a mirror and lifted up a part of my boxer and there on my left buttcheek was a red handprint.

Sakusa: "Atsu, I just wanted to say sor- -" He opened my door and we both froze in place. I was still bending while looking at myself in the mirror with my buttcheek exposed and he was just... standing there. "I don't know what I did in my past life..." He looked up like he was praying.

Atsumu: "O- - Omi..."

Sakusa: "Itadakimasu!"

Atsumu: "No!!" I tried to escape but he caught me and took me to bed. "Omiiii!!" He was on top of me, I pouted but he smiled. He leaned down and I closed my eyes waiting for him to close the gap but then I felt something bop on the tip of my nose, it went side to side and when I opened my eyes, Omi's nose rested on mine, he had the most gentle look, just full of love and adoration. He gently kissed me then rested his forehead on mine.

Sakusa: "I love you, Atsu."

Atsumu: "And I love you, Omi."

.

.

.

.

A/N Sorry it a while with my update, I've been busy with my witapp.... please do follow me there as well because I have a story there that I will not put on wattpad. See you guys in the next side story! And as promise, hope you guys like my artwork (Don't repost) sorry if I didn't color it, I', not really good at coloring

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6K 25
"Hey, Y/N! I'm dating Atsumu now!" Y/N is best friends with Hiromi. They're both neighbours and childhood friends of the Miya twins. Y/N could see...
1.2K 33 14
"Babe"... One single word that cost all of Sakusa's energy to say despite his embarrassment suddenly threw them off. They were fine before or at leas...
37.8K 859 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...
64.7K 2.5K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...