Just us

By KINGGUPPA

Y/n is a huge singer that is in her early twentys. When her girl friend Anna Shumate gets pregnant as a tikto... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (THE END)
Bonus Chapter (Outro)
Sequel? Fun facts? Wtf?

Chapter 20

1K 40 0
By KINGGUPPA

Y/n pov

I opened the door laughing and smiling with Anna.

She was laughing with me as I saw the girls ans Kennedy on the couch.

We just got home from seeing my old teachers and from lunch and from sight seeing.

"You goons look happy. What did yall do?"

"Well we went to the diner for burgers. Also we will be heading to Hunters party for the night." Kennedy said as they all stood up.

Me ans Anna nodded as i held her close ro me.

The girls walked up to their rooms and I kissed Anna's head.

"Date on the roof?"

"Of course." I smiled and kissed Anna. She walked towards the girls rooms as I walked into mine. I let Kennedy and Alyssa in as I started getting ready.

"Is everything set up and are you drinking?"

"Sab is DD so yea I'm drinking." I giggled as I looked at her. She just smiled as Alyssa punched her shoulder.

"Everything is set up. You just have to propose now."

"Haha very funny Alyssa. Now you idoits go have fun. I'll let you know if anything bad happens." Kennedy and Alyssa nodded and hugged me before they walked out.

I looked in my mirror seeing my cargo pants looking good. My hoodie was one of my favorites that was actually Anna's. It was a crewneck taht said playboy across it.

I grabbed my black carhart beanie and smiled. I grabbed the rings box I hid in my backpack and put it in my pocket.

I took the crewneck off and put a white pole underneath. I put the crewneck back on ans saw the collar go over the other collar. Now I look good.

I heard the door and saw Anna walk in with a pair of sweats and a silk weird crop top. It was hot on her.

Anna walked up to me and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled.

"Your gonna get cold."

"That's what this is for." Anna grabbed my varsity jacket and i giggled.

We walked out of my room and up the hidden steps. I opened the door and saw the roof patio set up.

Nicely too.

The patio has mattresses on it always but usually covered with plastic because of snow.

Ken already took that off for us.

There were blankets and pillows everywhere with fairy lights around the mattress.

Anna snuggled into me as I smiled. I knew that this was it.

This was perfect.

I laid down and watched Anna lay next ro me. I turned the lights dim and looked at the sky.

"Y/n can you believe it?" I looked at Anna as she cuddled into me.

"Believe what?"

"A few months ago we had some of the best sex in my life and now I'm pregnant with twins." I giggled at Anna as she stared at the stars.

"Well I guess that's what happens in magic city." Anna slapped my chest as we laughed. We stared at the stars for awhile and talked about little things.

I always enjoyed my time with Anna. If I just rush through this I feel like I would fuck it all up.

But I think it's time.

I looked at Anna as she looked up at me.

"Can i-" we said at the same time. I giggled as she let me go first. I sat up and took a deep breath. This was it.

"Anna when we first met three years ago I knew something was going to click with us. We had started to become friends and then I made a bold move and said come on tour with me. And you did. And right on new years eve when we were in New York I asked you out i knew I made a promise to myself. A promise to never leave you. A promise to never hurt you.."

Anna was looking at me smiling but with tears in her eyes. I took a deep breath and got ready for the other part of this.

"..Dating you has been the best part of my life. I never would have seen or done some of the things I have if I didn't meet you. When things in my life got low you helped me get back up again. And I never thought I would've gotten back up. So since then I was ready to do life with you. Sure it went ass backwards since your pregnant before this but it just means that I can never leave you or the kids after this..."

I finally got on one knee and and faced Anna. I got into my pocket and pulled out the box. Anna covered her mouth and I saw more tears fall.

"...Anna Elizabeth Shumate will you marry me?"

Anna just stared at me. She suddenly started laughing. I looked at her confused.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Ok first off but yes I will marry you but second you took my idea." I watched Anna put her hand into her pocket and pull out a box. She opened it and I saw a dope ass ring.

"Oh my God no- THIS IS AMAZING!" Me and Anna started laughing as we hugged eachother.

We pulled away and I put the ring I got for her on her finger. I faced her and looked at her as she looked at me.

"What?" She asked me.

"Your turn to propose. I got mine done." Anna laughed as she looked at me.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes ro focus. She took my hand and held it as she opened them and smiled.

"Y/n I can't say I had ever met a woman like you. A woman who wasn't scared of anything. A woman who could make a whole crowd cheer louder then everyone on new years. A woman that could make me calm and not regret any decisions I make with you. A woman that was stronger then anyone else I knew. You are the reason I wake up smiling. The reason I agreed to carry the little idiots in here. The reason I believe in love. All because of you. So..."

Anna made me stand up so she could be on one knee. I smiled down at her as I wiped away the tears.

"... Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n will you be the reason I live happily ever after?"

I started crying as she said that. Anna smiled at me as I looked at her.

"Yes I'll be the reason... OH MY GOD THAT WAS CUTE!" Anna made a pouty face as she put the ring on my finger and hugged me.

I am now realizing I'm a sucker for proposals.

We both pulled away slightly and looked at eachother. I tilted her chin up and kissed her under the stars.

We both were putting so much love into this kiss. I coulf feel it radiating off of us.

I pulled away as we both were giggling.

"Should we tell the girls?" I shook my head as I pointed to the edge of the roof.

We both saw the camera mounted to record and tske pictures of this whole night.

"I think they already know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.9K 21
Ag and Anna are falling for each other after months of fans shipping them...whats really happening between them? thx for all the support! It really m...
205K 6.3K 82
[Please note that this story was written by a very inexperienced younger version of myself, in fact it is the first full length story I ever produced...
42K 517 66
Disclaimer: This is the second book to 'pregnant by my best friends brother' so if you haven't read that go read that first then come back to this on...
13.7K 65 18
You are y/n Richards. Your 2 months younger than josh. You dont know who anyone is, only everyone knows each other. U love this TikToker, Jaden Hossl...