Girls Need Love (gxg) | ✔︎

By DestinyyJanae

Diamant Harris, known by her stage name "Iridessa", is on her way to becoming the new hottest thing in female... More

0. Preface ♪
1. Intro ♪
2. Love Left Me Lonely ♪
3. Flashing Lights ♪
4. Comfortable ♪
5. Smoke Break ♪
6. Compton ♪
7. Take Me Away ♪
8. Perfect ♪
9. Imperfections ♪
* 10. First Position ♪
11. Long Nights ♪
12. Close to You ♪
13. Love Songs ♪
14. Second Chances ♪
16. Another Day ♪
17. Lost Ones ♪
18. Family Reunion ♪
19. The Truth ♪
20. Pretty & Rich ♪
21. Drunk in Love ♪
22. Morning Light ♪
23. I'm Yours ♪
* 24. Sound of Love ♪
25. Ex For A Reason ♪
26. Make Up ♪
27. All I Want ♪
28. All Things Go ♪
29. Truth Hurts ♪
30. Family & Loyalty ♪
31. Heart on Ice ♪
32. (S)he Proposed ♪
* 33. Sex Sounds ♪
34. Diamonds ♪
35. Empire State of Mind ♪
36. Wish I Could Hate You ♪
37. Love Lies ♪
38. Baby Boy ♪
39. Brother Man ♪
40. This is Me ♪
41. Freedom ♪
42. Gonna Love Me ♪

* 15. Body ♪

9.6K 418 107
By DestinyyJanae

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer: Sexual Content Ahead
~~~~~~~~~~

♪ The bed is your stage. Take it away. Put on a show. Put on a play...

And the bed/bedroom really is like Diamant's stage when she's not on a literal one performing. It was the one place she felt absolutely free to express her sexuality where no one else's eyes were on her but the other person involved.

Diamant pushed Aurora against the door of her bedroom when they finally made it up to her apartment. She pulled Aurora's shirt up over her head and threw it down somewhere on the floor, exposing her bare chest underneath.

"God you're so fucking sexy," Diamant whispered as she ran her thumb across one of Aurora's already erect nipples, pinching it softly, just to tease her, then did the same exact thing to the other one.

"Ohh," a small moan left Aurora's slightly parted lips from the attention her nipples were getting.

"You like that?" Dia kissed the side of her cheek.

"Mmhm," she hummed.

"Do you like when I do this?" She cupped one of Aurora's breasts and brought her mouth down to her chest, sucking her hard nipple into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it.

"Yeah... a lot," her voice came out so soft. She placed her hand on the back of Diamant's head, pulling her even closer to her chest.

"No," Aurora whined when Diamant's lips left her breasts.

"Just relax Rora," she looked up at her eyes as her kisses went from her chest down to her stomach, stopping right above her jeans. She was on her knees now, right in front of Aurora, face to face with the one thing she wanted her lips on the most. "Take this off," Diamant tugged on Aurora's Gucci belt that was holding up her black jeans.

"Take it off for me," Aurora looked down at her.

Diamant didn't verbally respond. Her hands went back up, unbuckling her belt and undoing her jeans before she pulled them down her legs. Aurora kicked her strapless heels off to the side and allowed Dia to completely pull the jeans down, joining her shirt on the floor next to them.

"What you want me to do?" Diamant teased Aurora, rubbing her fingers across the crotch of her already wet panties.

"Whatever you want," Aurora took in a deep breath, trying hard not to fall apart before Dia even really touched her. But it was hard. It was hard because she's so used to being the dominant one in every sexual encounter she's ever been in. She's always been the one to please the woman first. She's always the one giving before receiving, so that mere fact that Diamant was on her knees in front of her, ready to eat her out, made her wanna cum already.

"That's not very specific," Diamant looked up at her, still rubbing on her pussy through the thin material of her panties. "Tell me what you want."

"I... I want—" she stuttered, something Aurora never does.

"You want?"

"I wanna feel your mouth on me."

"Where?" Dia smirked. Now she was just playing, because she knows exactly what Aurora wanted, and where she wanted it.

"I wanna feel your mouth on my pussy Dia."

"All you had to do was ask," Diamant hooked her fingers in the sides of Aurora's panties, slowly pulling them down. "Open your legs," and she did. "More," Diamant demanded, and Aurora quickly complied to that too. Diamant rubbed her thumb across Aurora's already throbbing clit, teasing her even more than she already was by making her wait. She used her fingers to spread Aurora's pussy open, placing a single kiss on her clit.

"Don't do that shit Dia," she cried out. She couldn't deal with the teasing, not tonight. Not when her body craved Diamant's touch this much.

"Fuck Dia," she threw her head back against the door when Dia placed her warm, wet mouth over her clit, lightly sucking on it.

Aurora really wanted Dia to finger her, but that wasn't exactly an option with the long ass acrylic fingernails she always has on. But that didn't matter too much, because what she was doing with her mouth definitely made up for it.

Diamant took one of Aurora's legs and threw it over her shoulder, giving her even better access to eat her out in that position.

Aurora couldn't even speak in that moment. She just squeezed her eyes closed and bit down on her lip, trying hard to suppress some of her moans, knowing that her apartment walls are thin as hell. But the closer she got to her climax, the quicker her breaths got, and the harder it got to stay quiet.

She was wet... really fucking wet, but that just encouraged Diamant to keep going, knowing she was clearly doing something right.

"Okay," Aurora gasped, the hold she had on Diamant's head getting even tighter now. "Dia... Dia I'm bout to cum," her voice came out all shaky and her body started trembling, her legs specifically. Her back was pressed up against the door and the one hand Diamant had on the leg over her shoulder was the only thing keeping her supported from falling to her knees as she came.

♪ Now baby we can take it slow...

Diamant got up from her knees and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She just stared at Aurora, right into her beautiful multi colored eyes. Neither of them said anything, they just looked at each other for a few intense seconds before Aurora leaned in and kissed Dia, tasting her own sweet flavor on the girl's lips.

"Help me take this off," Diamant turned around and started reaching for the zipper on her form fitting dress. She was moving fast, wanting to hurry up and get out of the dress already since Aurora was already ass naked in front of her.

"Calm down," Aurora placed her hands over Diamant's, stopping her from taking the dress off. She turned her around so they were facing each other once again. "We have all night baby. There ain't no need to rush this... we can take it slow," she whispered against her cheek as she lifted the dress up, just above Dia's ass.

Diamant was wearing a thong under her dress to avoid any panty lines, and Aurora rubbed on her bare ass as they made out, still pressed up against her bedroom door. And Diamant's knees buckled when Aurora pulled her thong to the side, sliding into her pussy from the back.

"Rora... Rora, I'm..." Diamant held onto Aurora, her legs beginning to shake the deeper and harder Aurora fingered her.

"I got you," Aurora wrapped her arms even tighter around Dia's waist, supporting her weight.

Aurora could feel Dia's pelvic muscles spasming as they tightened and loosened around her fingers, meaning she was close to her own orgasm— but she stopped right before Dia came.

"What the fuck Rora?" Diamant cried out because she was literally seconds away from cumming.

But she didn't respond. She turned Diamant around and unzipped her dress, running her hands all along her body as she pulled it down, letting it drop to the floor.

"I love your skin," Aurora whispered, moving her hair over her shoulder and kissed the exposed skin on the back of her neck.

"That's cool, but why'd you stop—" but Aurora cut her off before she could even finish her question.

"Take your panties off. Then lay down on the bed."

♪ I swear I can hear your body when I pull your hair. Baby say my name. Don't let go...

Dia was on the bed now, laying flat against her beck, with her knees up in the air, and Aurora's face in between her legs.

"Fuck Rora," she cried out, gripping the sheets beneath her as her entire body trembled, her hips instinctively bucking up and down on the bed. She wouldn't have been able to control it even if she tried. This was only her second time doing this with Aurora, but it felt like they'd done this a million times before. It wasn't awkward or weird at all. They moved in synch with each other, listening to how the other's body responded to certain touches and stimulations and used that to pleasure each other.

"Say it again," Aurora moaned on Dia's pussy, her lips never once leaving her wetness. "Say my name again."

"Aurora," Diamant bit down on her lip to keep herself from crying, or screaming... or maybe even a mixture of both.

She reached down and tugged at Aurora's braids, and the tighter she pulled, the harder she fingered her and the more she sucked on her pussy.

"I'm cumming... Rora... I'm cumming," Dia's voice came out all high pitched and squeaky.

"Then cum," Aurora pulled her lips away from Diamant, but was still fingering her so she should talk her through— and fuck her through— her orgasm.

♪ Your body's taking over. Your body's taking over baby....

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

AN: If you haven't listened to this song ['Body' by Syd], you have to right now!! It's literally my favorite song at the moment, so let me put y'all on right quick <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 3.9K 51
Carlos wants nothing more than to reconcile with his estranged son, so when an opportunity presents itself and he discovers that his only son is inte...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
146K 2.1K 24
Hazbin Hotel and the characters are not mine, neither is the cover. This was started before the series officially came out on prime (years before tha...
366K 11.6K 56
Kingsley Cortes know as KC or King runs the streets of Houston Texas no Beyonce. Lil joke but Kingsley makes it happen. Traping hard with her life lo...