Never Leaving U ( Completed )

By msjasly

This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you note
RIP
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Thank you note!
Chapter 17
Happy Birthday
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
One shots
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Important note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New One shot
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Thank you Note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
Heart to Heart
New story Alert
Ashaangiwriters One shots collaboration

Chapter 18

9.4K 562 45
By msjasly

Recap: Vikram and Sana were having their own time speaking their heart out.

*****************************************

S: Vikrameyyy tell me how much do you like me?

V: Actually I m complete Introvert and never speak to any girls. You were the first girl to near me. Kovil nee yen mela modhina appo I couldn't see your face but I had a different feel, a spark, when you dashed on me. Body full ah electric shock adicha mathiri. I still remember the lavender fragrance which made me forget the surrounding. My mom used to have that. Apram backyard la nee yen mela vilundha podhu sollave venda I was not in this world. I had my hand your slim bare waist. Appadi oru softness. I didn't want take my hand or leave you but I missed you that time too. 

S: Ivlo feel pannitu then how did you stay away from priyanka?

V: When you are my destiny how will I near her. I always listen to my heart. Whenever she met me I didn't feel the vibe which I had from you. May be that missing vibe kept me away from her. My soul was already connected to you the first moment we met so it stayed away from others.

S: Mama I wanted to live happily with you and our kid?

V: Kandippa. Ivlo naal miss pannadhukkum serthu we will live.

S: hmmmm. Seri let me call appa and inform him that will come tomorrow.

V: No venda. Let's give a surprise.

S: Appadiya. seri ok.

V: do you want to take rest.?

S: Konjam neram I will sleep. 

He made her lay on the bed and caressed her hair and soon fell asleep. He covered her with a duvet and left from there and called somebody and spoke for a long time. He was completely tensed when he spoke over the call .There was a satisfactory grin on his face once he finished the call.

He sat by her side on the bed and didn't leave her alone. All his thoughts were fixed on her. He felt ashamed on himself for his behaviour. He wanted to keep her safe and give all the happiness in the world. It was around 1 p.m he received a call and after finishing the call he woke up Sana.

V: Sana ma.... Oiii  ammu

S: Hmmmm. Konja neram please pa

V: Pls da ammu  get up. 

S: Enna pa?

V: Aaasa chellama lunch sapda vendama. Papaku pasikalaya?

S: Seri varen.

Vikram carried her to washroom to get refreshed and then carried her downstairs. Sana was drowned in looking Vikram's face that she didn't see the people seated in the living.

V: Oii pondatti enna appadi paakura?

S: Nee romba handsome ah irukka mama

Vikram was grinning and made her sit on the couch and still she didn't avert her gaze from him. suddenly she heard throat cleaaring sound and turned to see her father, Rakshat and Samrat sitting opposite to her. She was stunned to see them all here as they have never been to Vikram's mansion since their marriage. couldn't control her tears she got up and went towards her dad and hugged him. Rakshat and Sam joined them and all had tears as they were witnessing Sana's happiness after so many months.

S d: Sana ma. Eppadi irukka da?

S: Appa . Naa romba sandhosha irukken pa. Neenga eppadi inga vandhinga.?

S d: Vikram than enga ellaraiyum call panni vara sonnaru.

S: Thangam.... she called but stopped to see vikram as they both had a tug between them. Vikram just closed his eyes softly assuring her that he is no more the old vikram. His moist eyes showed how much he is suffering with guilt.

Then she hugged Rakshat and Samrat.

R: Thangam eppadi irukka?

Sam: Yehhh eppadi di irukka?

S: Naa romba happy  ah irukken. Neenga eppadi irukkinga?

R , Sam : hmm nalla irukkom.

S d: Vikram thank you so much pa. It has been a long time I have seen Sana being happy.  Now I feel contented seeing you both together. 

V; I m sorry appa. I know I had been extremely bad to all of you. My sorry won't do justice for my acts but believe me you will see the best of our life henceforth. I will show only happiness to my Sana. 

S d: I know you Vikram. Thats the reason I got my daughter married to you. Forget the past. That was the test phase of life for you both. now you both have overcome that so you will have only happines.

V: hmm yes pa and Rakshat I m sorry. Enna pannalum , evlo sorry sonnalum unakku naan senjadhu endha vagailayum nyaya padutha mudiyathu. But still pls forgive me. I m sorry.

Vikram held Rakshat's hand and asked again sorry. Rakshat was dumbstruck to see this side of  calm and faithful words from his mouth which were astonishing and he stood numb. Vikram shook his shoulders and Rakshat came to his trance.

V: Rakshat I know it would be difficult for you to forgive me but I will wait for it. I m sorry . Please.

Sam: Anna , avaru sorry solraru la pesunga na.

R: Iru da. Enakku shock ah irukku ithellam nejama nu.

V: Everything thats happening is true Raksha. You can believe me when you are ready to forgive me. I love Sana and naa ellame solla matten senju kattuven.

R: I m not angry with you Vikram. I m just worried about Sana. I hope you will take care of her. Don't worry I forgive you for my thangam. I will do anything for her.

V: I know. thanks for staying by her side and taking care for her when I failed to do.

R: Thats my duty to protect her and will continue to do.

V: Thanks. I will take care of her. you can relax now.

S: I  m hungry . Can we have lunch?

V: Ohh sorry. Pls ellarum vanga. I have arranged a small lunch party for you all.

Everybody got settled in the dinning and the maids served them with delicious food of all cuisines. They had a lavishing lunch. And Sana's father excused to leave.

S d: Vikram: That was a extraordinary lunch. thank you. I will take a leave now. Sana take care ma.

S: Ok pa.

S d: Rakshat , sam lets start.

V: Raksha, Sam why don't you stay back for sometime. May be we would have some fun time.

Sam: appa neenga ponga will come later.

R: yenda . ava rest edukkatum. Nee irundha avala tholla pannuva.

Sam: Anna Its been a long time we spent time together. please

V: Its ok Raksha pls stay. Vikram eyed Rakshat signalling something.

R: Seri ok. appa neenga ponga we will return in some time.

S d: Take care  then . bye all 

Sana's father left and all sat on the couch to have some relax time.

Sam: apram Sana finally unga aal kooda onnu sendhutinga.

S: Deyyy summa iruda

R: I m very happy to see like this.

Sana and Vikram looked at each other and blushed and went to their own world.

R: Deyy Sam ellarum love panni , kalyanam, apram child nu povanga, ivanga ellam role reverse la pndranga. ippo than rendu perum love pandranga.

S: Correct neyy. Namma irukkom kooda therila parunga. Irunga koopdalam

Both Rakshat and Sam cleared their throat

Sam : seri nangalum irukkom.

Both averted their gaze.

Sam: Sana romba naal achu nee paatu paadi. Pls sing a song

R: amada thangam

V: Sana paaduvala?

R, Sam: Enna paduvala va?.Semmaya paaduva. Adhulayum ungalukkagave oru paatu paduva eppo paathalum.

V: Appadiya? He looked at Sana

Sam: Heyy paadri andha paatu

V: illa vendam.

Sam : Why what happened?

Rakshat and Sana were shocked.

V: illa. if that song was chosen for me then I believe only I should hear it hereafter.

R, Sam: ohhhhhhhh appadi. seri seri

Sana couldn't control her blush. Rakshat and Samrat were telling all their fun stories and  after ometime Vikram saw Sana sleeping. He excused from them and carried Sana to their room, laid on the bed and returned back to living.

R: sollu vikram why did you ask us to stay back?

V; solren. I got a call in Sana's mobile. The one who supported the bitch to keep me away from Sana.

R, Sam: Whatttttt?

V: hmm Yes. He told me that the game is on now.

Sam: What could be his problem. enna dhan venumm avanukku?

R: I guessed this would happen.

V: Don't worry I can handle this. Just thought to keep you updated.

R: I understand. Better to keep Sana always under our sight.

Sam: Anna , yaara irukkum na?

R: Adhu therinja poi pudichida mattoma.

Sam: Ama la.

V: Seri adha vidunga. I have a more important matter to discuss.

R, Sam : Ennadhu?

V: Actually enakku Sana ku enna lam pudikum pudikathu nu theriyadhu. I wanted to know that. Pls help me.

Rakshat and Samrat started to laugh.

V: Why you guys are laughing?

R: Sirikkama. Actually If you want to impress her then you should do things that you will do a child.

V: Puriyala

Sam: Ava eppome child mathiri than behave pannuva. Romba expensive things lam pudikathu but chocolate kudutha podhum appadiye flat ayiduva

R: Seriyana Foodie. Thookathula If you want to eat ketta odane eluchuduva

Sam: Mushroom pasta, Blueberry pie, Macrons , Crem Brulee na avlo rasichi sapduvanga madam.

R; Chinna chinna vishyathukku than aasa paduva.

Sam: Purple color na romba pudikkum.

R: paatu na avalukku uyir. Romba sandhoshama  irudha paaduva, sogama irundha paatu keppa. Veetla avalukku thani music room irukku.

Sam: she is just a butterfly,a firefly.  Ava enga ponalum anga sandhosham mattum than irukkum. But avala appadiye opposite naanga papom nu nenaika kooda illa.

V: Sorry enna la than.

R: Vidunga We cannot blame you completely. So lets get off the past.

V: hmmmm Apram sollunga Sana ku vera ennalam pudikkum.

The day was no lesser than a family time. All the wounds in their hearts were in the phase of healing.

A/N:

Hi makkale!!! 

How was the chapter? Hope you all like. 

Your votes and comments are the only thing which motivates ad encourages new writers like me. So Pls give your valuable votes. Kettalum vote vara mattenguthu.

My next one shot is out. Pls read and give your comments and votes

Your votes are my boost.

Stay home Stay safe. Take care

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 20.9K 69
Aswin was MD of Infotech company . It's a biggest company in South India. He had a girl friend but unfortunately they both broked their relationship...
353K 28.3K 144
English version of My Innocent PA ( Completed book) He never wanted to love her as he knew that he could only hurt her with his love but he had no id...
988K 106K 130
Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat everyone with love and care. But that was unt...
176K 14.9K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love 💖"KANMANI"💖. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...