Making Love to Austin Carter...

By MissesAustinMahone

Delilah Jane is the one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Austin Mahone is one of the most talented... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Taken
Chapter 2: News
Chapter 3: Kiss Her Now Mahone
Chapter 4: Unexpected
Chapter 5: Dolphins
Chapter 6: Style
Dear Readers...
Chapter 9: Twist
Chapter 10: Lace Dress
Chapter 11: Perfect
Chapter 12: Angel
Chapter 13: Louder
Chapter 14: Hey There Delilah
Chapter 15: End
Chapter 16: Power
Chapter 17: Broken
Chapter 18: Karma
Chapter 19: Perfect Two
Chapter 20: Bigger
Chapter 21: Ideas
Chapter 22: Caught
Chapter 23: Confusion
Chapter 24: Delaustin
Chapter 25: Long Story
Chapter 26: Tears
Chapter 27: Promise
Chapter 28: Wait Wut
Chapter 29: We Found Love
Chapter 30: Leggo
Chapter 31: Believe
Chapter 32: Shocked
Chapter 33: Hacked
Chapter 34: Bare
Chapter 35: Everything
Chapter 36: Clues
Chapter 37: Missed
Chapter 38: Grasp
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Sobs
Chapter 41: Remember Me
Chapter 42: Embarassment
Chapter 43: Oh No
Chapter 44: This Is It
Chapter 45: Blood
Chapter 46: Belly
Chapter 47: Moved On
Chapter 48: Expected
Chapter 49: Tired
Important
Chapter 50: Contract
Chapter 51: Bad
Chapter 52: Anticipation
Chapter 53: The End
Author's Note
Sequel Info

Chapter 8: Vow

11.2K 183 31
By MissesAustinMahone

A/N Words cannot describe how sorry I am guys!! My laptop decided to crash so I could never update. I wrote chapter 7 on my phone and it sucks. Lmao! To make up for it this chapter is going to be superrrr longggg. Like longer than Clark(: And there is going to be a plot twist that no one sees coming! Get your tissue boxes ready!!

P.S. Could y’all maybe follow me on twitter please? Help me get to 1k? @clarktastic Thanks(:

***Day before the Vow Renewal (Saturday)***

My mom still has no idea about tomorrow’s vow renewal. I’m so happy for them. 20 years is such a long time. It gives me hope that someday, I will get married to my soul mate. And that soul mate is Austin Carter Mahone.

Since none of us have anything to wear, Michele and I are going to the bridal store to alter Mom’s wedding dress that she wore 20years ago on the big day while also getting ourselves dresses. This is going to be the perfect opportunity for Mama Mahone and me to bond.

While we are out shopping, Austin, and my father are going out to get their own tuxedos and stuff. A part of me wants to tell my dad not to embarrass me. He’s probably going to make Austin feel uncomfortable. I’m just glad Michele is super sweet and would never make this awkward.

Michele and I drive to the bridal store and walk in.

“May I help you?” asks the lady at the front desk.

“Reservations for Jane,” I say. It’s crazy how you have to make an appointment these days just for a wedding dress.

“Right this way please!” she gestures for us to follow her.

We walk into a big room with lots of mirrors and a couple dressing rooms inside.

“Your consultant will be in here in a few moments!” the woman says and leaves.

We just sit there all awkwardly. Finally, when I have the nerve to speak up, a young man with his hair gelled into a fake Mohawk, walks in. He’s wearing a black suit with a hot pink tie.

“Hello my name is Griffin! I will be your consultant today!” he says and holds out his hands for us to shake. His voice is high but he’s making it that way. He must be gay. I have always wanted a gay guy best friend. I don’t know why, I’m just weird.

“Who’s the bride?” he asks.

“She actually isn’t here. We are planning a ‘surprise wedding’.” I say with air quotes. He nods as if he has heard it a thousand times.

“Renewing vows?”

“How’d you know?” I ask.

“Hon, I’ve been doing this for quite some time now!” we all laugh.

“So are you the daughter?” he asks. I nod. “So are you the sister?” he asks Michele.

“No I’m just the daughter’s boyfriend’s mom!” we all chuckle once more.

“Okay. Shall we get started?”

“Yes!” we say.

We hand him my mother’s dress and he hands it to the seamstress.

Then he shows us a few bridesmaid dresses.

I try a few on but I don’t really find any I like.

Michele finds a light blue dress that falls down to her feet. She looks absolutely gorgeous in it.

“You like?” she asks.

“Yes! You look amazing!”

“Aw, thanks Lilah! Have you found anything you’ve liked yet?”

“Nope.” I wait there until Blake comes back with more dresses.

He brings back some dresses that don’t really catch my eye as I’m going through them. Suddenly, I find a cherry red, strapless dress with a white strap with a bow going around the part where one’s breasts are supposed to be. I immediately fall in love with it. I grab it and go into the dressing room.

When I have it on, I look in the mirror. The dress fits me perfectly and goes down to my feet, which is good because of that ugly cast.

It even makes my boobs look amazing, but I hope no one really notices. That part is for Austin. :D

I walk out of the dressing room with the dress on to show Michele.

She smiles.

“You look beautiful! You should definitely get that one!”

“Thanks and okay!” I say with a smile.

After I’m out of the dress, we purchase them and walk out of the store.

When we’re in the car, Michele starts talking.

“So how are things with Austin?” she asks.

I blush. I get butterflies even when someone says his name.

“Good.”

“You’re blushing!”

“Pshh no I’m not!”

“Yes you are. You must really like him.”

“Yeah. I do!” I smile.

“Well I can tell you this. He really likes you.”

“How can you tell?”

“Let’s just say Mama knows best. You and him are perfect together.”

“Really?”

“Yes. The way you two look at each other is indescribable. It’s the way your mother and father look at each other. It’s true love.”

I honestly ant believe she is saying this right now. It made my day.

***Day of Vow Renewal (Sunday)***

Last night my father took my mother out to dinner then they went horseback riding on the beach. That’s where he proposed. She said yes of course. They came home happier than I’ve ever seen them.

When I woke up this morning, I was in the best mood ever.

I grabbed my crutches and hopped downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen.

Michele is making pancakes, which by the way are the best freaking pancakes in the world, while Austin plays black ops two and my mom and dad sit at the table playing around like teenagers. They are so cute.

“Good morning, everyone!” I say with a smile.

“Good morning!” they echo.

I walk over to Austin and sit on the couch next to him.

He pauses the game and kisses me.

“Morning babe!”

“Can I play?” I ask. He laughs in my face like I just said a joke.

“Aww that’s cute!”

“Huh?”

“You want to play!”

“No seriously! Let me play!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Austy!”

“Okay..” he says and hands me a controller.

We begin playing Zombies. I get the two best guns on the game and kill as many as I can. By round 32, I haven’t died once. Austin has died 7 times. On the 8th time, he turns it off.

“I think that’s enough ps3 for now.”

“But Austin, I was getting close to 5000 kills!”

“Okay you got me. Where did you learn to play like that?”

“I’m a daddy’s girl.” I smirk.

“That explains a lot.” He says.

We get up and walk into the kitchen. The pancakes are done so we sit down and eat.

Two hours later, we all start getting ready for the wedding.

We are having it on the beach then we are going out to a super fancy restaurant/elegant dancing place for a reception.

Michele and I help each other do hair and makeup. I lightly curl my hair and put it to the side. Then I apply black eyeliner and light brown eye shadow.

When I am done, we help my mother get ready. By the time we are finished, she looks drop dead gorgeous.

“Aw mom!” I say and give her a hug.

“Thank you guys so much for this! It means so much!” she says tearing up.

We all group hug.

Soon it is time to leave. We have rented a limo but decided Austin and my dad to go first since the guys usually do that at a wedding they are meeting the priest there.

When the limo comes back for us, we load up.

When we arrive at the beach, we see Austin and my dad by the water and smiling. My dad s wearing his marine uniform tux and Austin is wearing a black tux with a red tie. They look super handsome.

Michele and I walk towards them.

When Austin sees me, he smiles immediately. Something glistens in his eye. Is he crying? Oh my god. He is going to make me cry to. This isn’t even our wedding.

When we make it to them, Austin grabs me by the waist and holds me close in front of him.

Then my mom starts walking down the aisle. When my dad sees her, he does exactly what Austin did. He smiles and cries. My mom cries as well. It is so sweet.

They say their vows and it turns into a water park up in here.

I’m crying. My mom is crying. My dad is crying. We’re a bunch of daffodils, I know.

After their vows, the priest tells my dad to kiss his bride.

He grabs her and swoops her off her feet and kisses her passionately.

“Aww!” I say.

I turn around and kiss Austin. He kisses me back.

We all load into the limo and drive to the fancy restaurant that just so happens to be on the beach as well.

We all eat and afterwards, start dancing.

They have a huge dance floor set up right on the shore and it is so pretty.

Austin grabs my hand and we start dancing like hooligans. Whistle by Flo Rida comes on.

I look back and see Michele, mom, and dad laughing their heads off at us but I don’t care.

When the song ends, we just start laughing. Then It’s Your Love by Tim McGraw comes on.

My dad grabs my mom’s hand and they come out onto the dance floor as well.

Austin lifts me up and puts my feet on his. We rock back and forth. My arms are around his neck and his arms are around my waist. We just keep looking into each other’s eyes. This moment couldn’t get any better.

“Delilah?” he asks.

“Yeah?”

“I really do love you, you know that?”

“Yes I do. I love you too.”

“Do you think that this could be us one day? Dancing at our wedding?”

“Of course!”

“Do you think we will ever have kids?” he asks.

“Well, by the amount of love we have or each other, it makes sense!”

“How many do you want?”

“I don’t know… 3!” I laugh. “2 boys then a girl!”

“That sounds like a plan!” he chuckles.

When the night ends, we all drive back to the house.

My parents leave for Texas tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the day Austin has 4 interviews with various radio stations. So I have to go with my parents to the airport and say goodbye while Austin leaves. Whelm I come back I’m going to be all alone. This is going to suck.

We talk our parents into letting us sleep in the same bed tonight.

We decide to sleep in Austin’s since he has a bunch of pillows and it’s so comfortable.

I lay down in his arms.

He kisses my neck.

“I love you…” he whispers as I close my eyes and fall asleep.

A/N so what do y’all think? Is it good? Pleasee comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.8K 62
Do Not Read. Austin Mahone Imagines I apologize for the grammar. This was made such a long time ago, I'm cringing at every single imagine I wrote!!
782 12 6
Sydney was the awkward girl in class who didn't feel confident enough to speak out and suffered from social anxiety. Not only is it hard for her to a...
9.7K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
3.2K 121 20
♡Skyler♡ Not your average 18 year old. She likes rock music and parties hard. Skyler doesn't believe in love. She has a bad pass with boys and told h...