One of the Guys

Por TheDARKNightFall

Aubrey Smith has always seen herself as one of the guys. What happens when she wants to change that? Instead... Más

Football
Little Girls
Awkward..
Notice?? Nahh.
Change
Urghhh
Duhh
Jerk
Rules Must Be Followed
New face, new friend.
Not what it looks like
Umm...
Hospitalized
You're Back!
Ohhh...
You're Funny
What ever
Uhhhh....
Escape Plan
Ex Bestie?
No.
I don't want to.
Something More?
Should I?
Heavy Thinking
What? No!
Feelings
What do I want?
Yeah.
Official Player
Too late
First Game
Suspicious
Stupidity
Vented Feelings
The Truth has been revealed
Admitting and Hitting
New Aspect
Patience and Understanding?
Revenge is sweet
Im back!!!!!

New Friends

18.6K 640 41
Por TheDARKNightFall

"WHOOOO!! GOOD JOB LOGAN!!!" I screamed as Logan made a perfect pass to Scott. He looked at me and gave me an ear to ear smile. I laughed and pointed at the field. He nodded as if he understood my jesture and jogged off.

"Isn't he dreamy?" The girl next to me said. "Well.. He's my best friend so I don't think I'd say that  but sure..." She smiled. "I'm Tasha." She said, completely changing the subject.

"Aubrey." I said and she nodded. I continued to watch the game. Matthew had the ball. I watched as he moved swiftly through the other team and made an easy touch down. I cheered.

He really is beautiful. I thought. "You got that right." Tasha said.. "Did I say that out loud??" She chuckled and nodded her head.

Whoops..

†††††

"You did a good job on the field!!" I screamed over the loud music. "Thanks sneaker buddy!!" He screamed back. I nodded.

I lost Tasha somewhere in this croud.. I guess I'll find her later.

I looked around and I spotted Matthew. I guess I'll go up and talk to him. "Hey! Awesome job during the game today!" He smiled. "Yeah..."

We conversed for a while and then it got boring so I just continued my conversation with Logan. Matthew obviously doesn't want to talk to me but is having the greatest time with that blonde he's talking to now. I guess I don't appeal to him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.1K 2.6K 134
she left me without a care and it hurt like hell. but despite the useless tears and arguments another person wanted to change that
1.3M 23.1K 24
Aubrey doesn't fit society's description of a desirable woman- at least she doesn't think so- and she accepts that truth for what it is. She loves pl...
68.8K 2.5K 20
VOL1: y/n... a lowly soda bar worker and a hopeless romantic. what if i told you a special sunday would change everything? VOL2: Jenna has arrived. b...
348K 11.9K 24
"I knew that the Alpha was going to reject me, and I'm glad you did to be honest. For the record, if I was Alpha, I wouldn't want to be with myself e...